Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) (34456 Views)

Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? / Dark Guys Vs Fair Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 02, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by somegirl1: 3:27am On Jun 02, 2012
^^is everything alright?
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Fulaman198(m): 5:48am On Jun 02, 2012
Royal-VII:

Fhhuck Lightskin Niqqaz They all Conceited and Arrogant...why you hatin on us Darkskin Dudes

You should know that African women have identity issues. A lot of them like guys who are approaching white or are white. Some African women see white people as Gods because these women have low self-esteem and are embarrassments to Africa.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Dawdy(m): 6:55am On Jun 02, 2012
grin grin ;Dwhy do girls prefer darkness to light? No worder they do evil more than good grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by somegirl1: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2012
Royal-VII:
LoL Fula, I was only joking with her, Im not even Darkskin..Just wanted to see what she would say

And my post was for your benefit. After reading your other posts on this thread, I knew you're light skinned. Hence my asking if everything was ok.

Fula love, take a chill pill. If I want white, I won't have to "settle for" a light complexioned black.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2012
Dawdy: grin grin ;Dwhy do girls prefer darkness to light? No worder they do evil more than good grin

WOW! grin
That was a cute one. grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by nikkyshyne(f): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
I like/prefer dark skinned handsome guyz.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by amaechijay: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2012
I prefer light-skinned guys...since I'm kinda dark. I'm attracted to them naturally.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Yorisb: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2012
amaechijay: I prefer light-skinned guys...since I'm kinda dark. I'm attracted to them naturally.

What's 'kinda dark'? Blimey! U're either swarthy or not. It really is that simple!
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Fulaman198(m): 12:21am On Jun 30, 2012
This whole dark and light-skinned thing is all Western brainwashing. A lot of you should be ashamed of yourselves. You dare call yourselves African with this Western Mentality?
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by FelixL(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2012
Fulaman198:
It is the same thing with Hitler (who had Jewish blood, and was by no means Aryan (he did not have blonde hair and blue eyes). Yet I have never seen anyone who hated Jewish people like Hitler did. Again another example of self-hatred

Aryans are a tribe from somewhere in persia with black hair and european (like persian) faces. The 'blond' gene has its origin only about 5000 years ago at place that is now under the baltic sea between Stockholm, Sweden and St. Petersburg, Russia. Germans are a mixture, not blond but brown-haired with sometimes blond or blackhaired children (as I am).

What royal-vII tells, is what I learned too. Bantu 'race' is a pretty modern one same as the blondies. And yes, Khoi/San are our ancestors. They split away 130.000 years ago? From what? From Erectus I guess! They are the origin of mankind, still in paradies and laughing about work and working people.

To the topic: I assume it is just a biological thing to feel attracted by someone of a different 'race'. Our genes are desperate for exchange.
At least in my case it is like that. Chinese students were living in my flat with me - wow , I only had to look at their teeth to fall for them. A sweating young Gande(Uganda)come to close to my nose - that was as if someone hit me in the stomach.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Fulaman198(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
Felix_L:

Aryans are a tribe from somewhere in persia with black hair and european (like persian) faces. The 'blond' gene has its origin only about 5000 years ago at place that is now under the baltic sea between Stockholm, Sweden and St. Petersburg, Russia. Germans are a mixture, not blond but brown-haired with sometimes blond or blackhaired children (as I am).

What royal-vII tells, is what I learned too. Bantu 'race' is a pretty modern one same as the blondies. And yes, Khoi/San are our ancestors. They split away 130.000 years ago? From what? From Erectus I guess! They are the origin of mankind, still in paradies and laughing about work and working people.

To the topic: I assume it is just a biological thing to feel attracted by someone of a different 'race'. Our genes are desperate for exchange.
At least in my case it is like that. Chinese students were living in my flat with me - wow , I only had to look at their teeth to fall for them. A sweating young Gande(Uganda)come to close to my nose - that was as if someone hit me in the stomach.

Bantu is not a race but a language group. If you are learning from Royal-VII then you are learning from the wrong person.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I typically like brown skinned men but I got a thang for Van Vicker ooooo lawd!
van vicker na manlover
confirmed grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by FelixL(m): 12:16am On Aug 14, 2012
Pleased to meet you, Fulaman.

Fulaman198:

Bantu is not a race but a language group. If you are learning from Royal-VII then you are learning from the wrong person.
That's why I put 'race' in quotation marks. As long as differences between individuals are bigger than those between ethnic groups there are no races at all. Otherwise your point is right for sure. Language and descent are different things. My language is indo-germanic and supposed to come from middle-asia but it arrived here some 10.000 years later than my forefathers. Even if one looks at genetic ancestry one got to distinguish between male and female lines. We maybe ever know neither were the igbo come from nor why I have got black curly hair.

Scientists evidence all fits in one estate car yet and every year the theses are changeing.

Enjoy:
http://www.bradshawfoundation.com/journey/
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Fulaman198(m): 5:13am On Aug 14, 2012
Felix_L: Pleased to meet you, Fulaman.

That's why I put 'race' in quotation marks. As long as differences between individuals are bigger than those between ethnic groups there are no races at all. Otherwise your point is right for sure. Language and descent are different things. My language is indo-germanic and supposed to come from middle-asia but it arrived here some 10.000 years later than my forefathers. Even if one looks at genetic ancestry one got to distinguish between male and female lines. We maybe ever know neither were the igbo come from nor why I have got black curly hair.

Scientists evidence all fits in one estate car yet and every year the theses are changeing.

Enjoy:
http://www.bradshawfoundation.com/journey/

I think you mean your language is Indo-European
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by missadopted9ja(f): 5:43am On Aug 14, 2012
DARK CHOCOlATE FOREVER.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by FelixL(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2012
Fulaman198:

I think you mean your language is Indo-European

You are right. In german 'indo-germanic' is still preferred (what wonder).
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indogermanische_Sprachen
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by bingbagbo(m): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
missadopted9ja: DARK CHOCOlATE FOREVER.

wink wink
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 15, 2012
My Niqqah Bin Bagbo Gets all the African Mamis.

@Topic.

I never seen Ugly Lightskin Dudes get Fine Girls

But i see Ugly Darkskin Dudes get fine girls all the time.

Both Good Looking Dark Guys and Good Looking Light Guys Both pull chicks easily

But Ugly Lightskin Niqqahz are Losing Mwuahahahahah

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 15, 2012
This Ugly Mofo is a Perfect Example....

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5461025637

What black woman would sleep with him??...

But if this ugly mouthafoukah was Dark...he'd pull about one thousand Ho3s
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 15, 2012
Repulsive Revolting Looking Mouthafoukah
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:
This Ugly Mofo is a Perfect Example....

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5461025637

What black woman would sleep with him??...

But if this ugly mouthafoukah was Dark...he'd pull about one thousand Ho3s

One of the short leprechauns I was talking about.

So how did he offend you?
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:22am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

One of the short leprechauns I was talking about.

So how did he offend you?

lol I don't know that niqqah...But i have never seen a Lightskin Dude that Ugly, Pull Chicks

You women know i spit the truth...If you are Lightskin, You better be Handsome...

Ugly Lightskin Guys get no Chicks

But it's "Ok" to be Ugly if you are Darkskin

Good Looking Men of either complexion are irrelevant from the discussion Because We Both pull women. lol@we

When is the Last time you seen an Ugly Lightskin Dude with a Fine Woman?......

You think if Seal was Lightskin he would have Pulled Heidi? lol

Now come sit in mah Face.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 15, 2012
Why is being ugly only Acceptable for a Darkskin Dude?...LmL Look at this Booolshid.

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:

lol I don't know that niqqah...But i have never seen a Lightskin Dude that Ugly, Pull Chicks

You women know i spit the truth...If you are Lightskin, You better be Handsome...

Ugly Lightskin Guys get no Chicks

But it's "Ok" to be Ugly if you are Darkskin

Good Looking Men of either complexion are irrelevant from the discussion Because We Both pull women. lol@we

When is the Last time you seen an Ugly Lightskin Dude with a Fine Woman?......

You think if Seal was Lightskin he would have Pulled Heidi? lol

Now come sit in mah Face.

I dont know. The way I see it, if you're ugly you're ugly.

Skin tone dont marra.

But you have to admit, there's something about darkskin dudes that makes women wanna rip off their clothes lol.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 15, 2012
Seal is rich.

Kandii, wazzup. . . . smiley
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I dont know. The way I see it, if you're ugly you're ugly.

Skin tone dont marra.

But you have to admit, there's something about darkskin dudes that makes women wanna rip off their clothes lol.

I admit Nothing. cool

In every Other Breed of Woman, Dark Guys are not winning.

Hispanic,Arab,Asian,White...Ect.

Even in some Black Carib Communities.

lol@theres something about dark dudes......

Get outah Here LmL
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by fushia(m): 5:42am On Aug 15, 2012
sh!!t grin grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:

I admit Nothing. cool

In every Other Breed of Woman, Dark Guys are not winning.

Hispanic,Arab,Asian,White...Ect.

Even in some Black Carib Communities.

lol@theres something about dark dudes......

Get outah Here LmL

Maybe it's just me.

But anytime I see a black model/ light skin model side-by-side, I typically find the dark one hotter.

However, I don't lean towards dark skin dudes just because they're dark.

If a guy is cute, he's cute. Regardless of skin tone.

Of course you won't admit it. That would only confirm my suspicion of your sexuality lol
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 5:45am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Maybe it's just me.

But anytime I see a black model/ light skin model side-by-side, I typically find the dark one hotter.

However, I don't lean towards dark skin dudes just because they're dark.

If a guy is cute, he's cute. Regardless of skin tone.

[b]Of course you won't admit it. That would only confirm my suspicion of your sexuality [/b]lol

grin grin grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 15, 2012
lol @ dark guys aren't winning.

ehrrm okay.

Forgot that they were playing soccer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.