Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,125 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:42 AM

Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) (34797 Views)

Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? / Dark Guys Vs Fair Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 15, 2012
lol Regardless....With Black Women there is a Clear Double Standard...lol like i wrote above

It is ok to be "Ugly" if you are a Darkskin Guy

But if you are a Lightskin guy, you better be Handsome....

Name Ugly Lightskin Black Male Celebrities that are Painted as Sexx Symbols?....

I can give you hundreds of Ugly Dark Guys Painted as Sexx Symbols

Hell..i am old enough to remember Wesley Snipes being portrayed as a Sexxx symbol...What the Fhuck!?!?

[img]http://mediaoutrage.files./2009/09/wesley-snipes-j.jpg[/img]

grin grin grin grin^^^
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 15, 2012
I speak the truth mwuahahahaahah

The only Breed of Man...and the Only Race of Man....That gets a "pass" for being Ugly

I swear....lol

That's because we are portrayed as animals and savages and not "beautiful"....

Lmfao that is the only logical explanation for it being considered "ok" to be an Ugly Dark Guy

Shout out to Big Bagbo Bumping this thread...i forgot all about this thing lol

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 15, 2012
It's not just the "look" that makes one a sexx symbol.

Lots of celebrities look wayyyyy better than Jolie, but she still tops the list.

It's the character, sexual body language, voice, charisma etc of that person.

WS has NEVER been my sexx symbol.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 15, 2012
Do i have to post pictures of Tyrese Ugly Azzz?

Niqqah has to be one of the Ugliest Human Beings on this Earth

Of course his uglyness gets a Pass...and he gets called a "sexxx Symbol"

.....Ahhhh Yes.....Below..

This Niqqah face is rotten...A gruesome sight of Humanity, of course he gets a "pass" for being Darkskin and we lie and claim he isn't ugly

Yeah ok...lol

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:
I speak the truth mwuahahahaahah

The only Breed of Man...and the Only Race of Man....That gets a "pass" for being Ugly

I swear....lol

That's because we are portrayed as animals and savages and not "beautiful"....

Lmfao that is the only logical explanation for it being considered "ok" to be an Ugly Dark Guy

Shout out to Big Bagbo Bumping this thread...i forgot all about this thing lol

*Raise eyebrow*

Why do you find it okay to post stereotypical insults about black people? And sometimes, I think you relish the joy of reactions it brings out in ppl.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 15, 2012
Tyrese aint ugly, but he has the body of a god. I'll take his regular face with that body anytime.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 5:56am On Aug 15, 2012
I just want to lick him all over. The things I would do to him. embarassed tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/771416_VILL_JPG714ef1cc4a32c2b64845b515b1db847c
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
It's not just the "look" that makes one a sexx symbol.

Lots of celebrities look wayyyyy better than Jolie, but she still tops the list.

It's the character, sexual body language, voice, charisma etc of that person.

WS has NEVER been my sexx symbol.

You are Unbiased...that's why...the West Media and West African Media are not...

They will promote an Ugly Dark Guy over an "Ugly" Light guy just off skin complexion discrimination.

They will pair an ugly Dark Guy with a fair skinned lady....

Women use to talk about Wesley Snipes heavy....They give him the credit for the so called "comeback" of the Dark Guy.

This dude is Filthy.....

Look at Curtis Jackson..50 Cent....

Can you imagine a Lightskin BLack Man being this Ugly on the cover of GQ?....

Really?

GQ?

....lol

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 15, 2012
Lmfaooooo^.....
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 15, 2012
Kandii Ima Punch you yo Lol@THAT PICTURE
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 15, 2012
I watched Oprah's interview with 50cent and the dude is not appealing at all.

He has the voice of a wimp. It's not strong and bold. It's not seductive undecided

But 50 aint ugly jare grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 6:01am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:
Kandii Ima Punch you yo Lol@THAT PICTURE

I will let him lick me all over. tongue
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 15, 2012
Fine me one Ugly Lightskin Black Guy who gets portrayed as a Sexx Symbol and has been on the cover of GQ

someone as ugly as 50 CENT....

......exactly...Lmfao

As i said...its only "ok" to be ugly if you are a Darkskin Male.

I have never in my Life seen Ugly Lightskin Black Men Forcefully portrayed as sexx symbols by the Black Media.

#Colorism

cool
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 15, 2012
I think women, in general, say they prefer dark dudes but truthfully they prefer light school men in order to not be accused of color skin complex.

I prefer my Yoruba men tall, dark and handsome tho. When it comes to Nigerian men, ugliness does not discriminate against skin tone. You guy you ugly. Period.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:
Fine me one Ugly Lightskin Black Guy who gets portrayed as a Sexx Symbol and has been on the cover of GQ

someone as ugly as 50 CENT....

......exactly...Lmfao

As i said...its only "ok" to be ugly if you are a Darkskin Male.

I have never in my Life seen Ugly Lightskin Black Men Forcefully portrayed as sexx symbols by the Black Media.

#Colorism

cool

Chris Brown
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I think women, in general, say they prefer dark dudes but truthfully they prefer light school men in order to not be accused of color skin complex.

I prefer my Yoruba men tall, dark and handsome tho. When it comes to Nigerian men, ugliness does not discriminate against skin tone. You guy you ugly. Period.

That's how it should be @the Bold...if you are ugly..then you are Ugly...flat out

....lol...I think the top sentence is true a little bit...Come to think of it..Every Black woman i have ever slept with said she preferred Darkskin Guys.

grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 6:07am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Chris Brown

*dies* grin grin grin grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 6:07am On Aug 15, 2012
Drake
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 6:08am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:

That's how it should be @the Bold...if you are ugly..then you are Ugly...flat out

....lol...I think the top sentence is true a little bit...Come to think of it..Every Black woman i have ever slept with said she preferred Darkskin Guys.

grin

Probably because your pri.ck was too small.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 15, 2012
Drake is Portrayed as Ugly by the Black American Media...

And Drake is not Black by the way lol

But he is NOT portrayed as a sexx symbol...his looks are ridiculed

Yet an Ugly Mouthafoukah like Meek Mils looks get praised....lol
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 6:13am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:

What is drake, blue?
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 15, 2012
They Both Ugly......

LmL@kandii....

Just tell em when you ready to see it. cool It's Long Thick Brown and Beautiful.Phenomenal Girth LmL

Give me some more pics of ya face and Lips and I gotchu..tell me when you wan see it.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 15, 2012
Isn't Drake Half White?...Mulatto? I am not even sure but i think one of his parents are white.

That ugly dude was never portrayed as a Sexx Symbol

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 6:15am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:
They Both Ugly......

LmL@kandii....

Just tell em when you ready to see it. cool It's Long Thick Brown and Beautiful.Phenomenal Girth LmL

Give me some more pics of ya face and Lips and I gotchu..tell me when you wan see it.

Stop chatting shyt. We all know it charcoal black with peppercorn pubes.
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 15, 2012
kandiikane: Drake

Woamn, dont go there with me grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 6:16am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:
Isn't Drake Half White?...Mulatto? I am not even sure but i think one of his parents are white.

That ugly dude was never portrayed as a Sexx Symbol

He looks arab or persian.

[img]http://ionetheurbandaily.files./2012/06/drake-grammy.jpeg[/img]
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 15, 2012
kandiikane:

He looks arab or persian.

[img]http://ionetheurbandaily.files./2012/06/drake-grammy.jpeg[/img]

my boo is jewish/black
Jewish dad lol, black mom
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 6:17am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

my boo is jewish/black

There we go. No wonder. Asian jew, right?
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:

He's half black.

he aint cute, but he aint ugly either lol grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:

grin

All 2 of them? grin
Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 15, 2012
Drake gets pushed because he is jewish and has cracker blood...

He does not Count.

Im speaking about Lightskin Black Men....Like T.I for example.

Re: Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) by kandiikane(m): 6:20am On Aug 15, 2012
^^Dude you have white blood in you though. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Secondary Students Were Having Sex In The Class / I'm Afraid She May Woo Me / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.