Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Feel Like A Monster :( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like A Monster :( (897 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like A Monster :( by Cosmass(f): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2011
I don't know if i am doing the wrong thing or making a bad decision. There is a guy I've known for a while even before leaving for the UK for school and then back to Naija and he is still talking about a relationship. My mentality then is different from now plus i had other relationships. he kept pressuring me asking me yes or no and I am not the type to say NO point blank to a guy especially when very nice.

I already hinted to him that i don't want a relationship with him but friendship until i yelled at him to stop asking me to say yes or no, that what doesn't he get? I feel a lil bad and don't know if there's really ay reason to do so
Re: I Feel Like A Monster :( by Mynd44: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2011
You are no monster. Just call him and explain to him why you yelled
Re: I Feel Like A Monster :( by claremont(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2011
Let bygones be bygones, move on with your life.
Re: I Feel Like A Monster :( by BABE3: 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2011
What exactly is the meaning of this? You want a pity party? You yelled at an innocent guy for wanting a meaningful answer from you and you're here playing the victim?   Abegy! Was anyone controlling your vocal cord?

Plus, why are you painting him as stalker? Why the french were you "hinting"?  You should have told him "No" from the get go.  undecided
Re: I Feel Like A Monster :( by Cosmass(f): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
BABE!:

What exactly is the meaning of this? You want a pity party? You yelled at an innocent guy for wanting a meaningful answer from you and you're here playing the victim?   Abegy! Was anyone controlling your vocal cord?

Plus, why are you painting him as stalker? Why the french were you "hinting"?  You should have told him "No" from the get go.  undecided

undecided

claremont:

Let bygones be bygones, move on with your life.

I have already called him to apologize and also told him I am not ready for a relationship with him, hence the yelling as he kept asking me.

Mynd_44:

You are no monster. Just call him and explain to him why you yelled
Re: I Feel Like A Monster :( by MrCork17: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2011
Cosmass:

I don't know if i am doing the wrong thing or making a bad decision. There is a guy I've known for a while even before leaving for the UK for school and then back to Naija and he is still talking about a relationship. My mentality then is different from now plus i had other relationships. he kept pressuring me asking me yes or no and I am not the type to say NO point blank to a guy especially when very nice.

I already hinted to him that i don't want a relationship with him but friendship until i yelled at him to stop asking me to say yes or no, that what doesn't he get? I feel a lil bad and don't know if there's really ay reason to do so

Cosmass. Sweeeery so u dont need him no more after you chop his London moiney?? BLACK WOMEN!! angry
Re: I Feel Like A Monster :( by Sijo01(f): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2011
^ Did she in any way mentioned it dat she 'chop' d guys money?
Re: I Feel Like A Monster :( by MrCork17: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2011
Sijo01:

^ Did she in any way mentioned it dat she 'chop' d guys money?

O yessssss she did. They always chop your moiney and run off angry
Re: I Feel Like A Monster :( by Mynd44: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2011
Continue your life and leave the dude in peace
Re: I Feel Like A Monster :( by MMM2(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2011
[color=#006600]yes u re a mon ster angry[color]
Re: I Feel Like A Monster :( by Mynd44: 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2011
Θ

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Imagine Another Poster To Look Like? / If You Cannot Forgive, You Cannot Love / What's The First Thing Mennotice In A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.