Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE (48619 Views)

Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye / Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. / Lai Mohammed Launches Campaign Against Fake News In Nigeria - Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Blaze14k: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:

Aha lol so you are scared of the source… you’re not sure of what your masters dishes out. This shows that whatever Obi do or says, we have to wait for confirmation or verification first before believing it.

Which master.. dont be stupid bro. I did a little research and found out it was a guy who posted this about two days ego and yet to confirm his source. The problem u nigerians have is u dont research buh u prefer to open ur mouth waaaaaaah to talk trash. Stop leaving in cloud 9

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by milkySperm(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Yeah!! Your z00 must be redeemed with a fulani on your foolish Peter Obi's card. When have you ever known fulanis as positive and progressive people.? With which constitution will this your so-called redeem happen? Why are some of you so daft and dumb? Well, Biafraland is under lock and key. Carry your useless election to nigeria because it will never be allowed to happen in our land. Sudden fake love of Peter Obi. Is he no longer an Igbo? One of those you z00gerians love to hate.

Haaahaa tribal again
You've been left behind in the 17th century, please wake up to the 21st century o lol

Tribal cards have failed o, advise your candidate to say something meaningful when next he goes out. Emefiele and INEC too are not helping those relying on sentiments of religion and tribe this time o
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Bovis(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cyynthia:
Don't Provoke Nigerian youths

We have been pushed to the wall by PDP and APC..

We are now Obidient.

Fake News as usual from IPOB agents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Coronavirus1: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
[quote author=updatechange post=120128900]Baba don switch to Yoruba musicians after him brothers fail am for their backyard. Definitely this will pull a lot of crowd but it’s like using force to attract crowd to your rally.
Except if all these artists, actors, djs, and dancers didn’t collect a dime to come out is when I will take Obi seriously. But I doubt wizkid will not collect money to perform cheesy cheesy

The way dem jam pack all these acts sef shows the show would be a total flop and a ruff one… how can u have 305 acts on one stage in just one night… who Dey advise this Obi sef?

Modified.
[/quote
What is your business?
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by shegra58: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:
Baba don switch to Yoruba musicians after him brothers fail am for their backyard. Definitely this will pull a lot of crowd but it’s like using force to attract crowd to your rally.
Except if all these artists, actors, djs, and dancers didn’t collect a dime to come out is when I will take Obi seriously. But I doubt wizkid will not collect money to perform cheesy cheesy

The way dem jam pack all these acts sef shows the show would be a total flop and a ruff one… how can u have 305 acts on one stage in just one night… who Dey advise this Obi sef?

Modified.
I will believe when i see them on stage OBIdient can do anything to get attention.
I don't doubt Seun kuti but Wizkid, Burna and Tiwa Savage na big doubt especially Wizkid that boy don't get that kind time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cash out!

Obi has started spending...
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by EmekaBlue(m): 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2023
Nigeria

Let's try Obi

Forget hate and all tribalistic things
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by saysugar(m): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
If WizKid goes there,he was fukin paid be that, no musicians wey grow in Lagos will fukoff tinubu

2 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by funshint(m): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
What of P-square; after all their talking promotion grin

2 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Blaze14k:

Which master.. dont be stupid bro. I did a little research and found out it was a guy who posted this about two days ego and yet to confirm his source. The problem u nigerians have is u dont research buh u prefer to open ur mouth waaaaaaah to talk trash. Stop leaving in cloud 9

You have a comprehension problem. Read what I typed again… but this time slowly maybe u will assimilate better. Dumbfuck
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by AsomughaChuks05: 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Aka-gum Peter Obi no get liver to pay those calibre of stars.

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Reyhzor(m): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
Felabrity:
lol, I don't think Wizkid will involve in anything politics, even if you give him 20 million

Check his tweet last year

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Akuruoulo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:
Baba don switch to Yoruba musicians after him brothers fail am for their backyard. Definitely this will pull a lot of crowd but it’s like using force to attract crowd to your rally.

There are many wise Yoruba's in case u don't know
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by BabaO2: 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Why are all of them yoruba?
This is an attempt to blackmail yoruba race.

3 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Gingerbreadman2: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:

Aha lol so you are scared of the source… you’re not sure of what your masters dishes out. This shows that whatever Obi do or says, we have to wait for confirmation or verification first before believing it.

Isn't that what a sensible person should do? Verify every news before believing...?
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Psalmistproject: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:

Modified.

I don't blame you my depressed friend. I blame them for not adding timaya to perform AS E DEY PAIN YOU E DEY SWEET US
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Yoighaman(m): 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
I am a Peter Obi supporter, but let's be objective here. If Tinubu or Atiku pay these guys for a concert, they'd gladly perform, don't get carried away with all this drama, they are only doing their business.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by fridayking(m): 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fake News... BAT are trying to set Obi up online
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by unclejb2(m): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
Felabrity:
lol, I don't think Wizkid will involve in anything politics, even if you give him 20 million
he is doing it for free, all the artists are doing it for the love of Nigeria. We have suffered enough.... We no dey give shishi...

Obi is winning this election with a wide margin.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Yoighaman(m): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
saysugar:
If WizKid goes there,he was fukin paid be that, no musicians wey grow in Lagos will fukoff tinubu

Wizkid publicly denounced "old, sick men" (paraphrased)...who did you think he was referring to?
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by plaindealer: 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
Fake news ipo rubbish.....

Old and outdated P Square no dey pull crowd so pandora ipob are fooling themselves and trying to scam Nigerians with serious artists that really don't give a damn about pandora ipob.

If any artist show up, na useless P square and other low-grade ipob singers like flavor ..

Wetin concern Wizkid and Tiwa with ipob terrorists sef..

Clowns.. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Reyhzor(m): 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tflex01:
Fake adverts grin cheesy
Check WizKid Nov 2022 tweet
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by lildammex: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:

Modified.
baba must u show ur daftness?? is burna boy yoruba? Tribal sadist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by 0fodirinwa: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
Sane yorubas like Wizkid and Tiwa, they know the right candidate

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Proudlyomonna: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Yeah!! Your z00 must be redeemed with a fulani on your foolish Peter Obi's card. When have you ever known fulanis as positive and progressive people.? With which constitution will this your so-called redeem happen? Why are some of you so daft and dumb? Well, Biafraland is under lock and key. Carry your useless election to nigeria because it will never be allowed to happen in our land. Sudden fake love of Peter Obi. Is he no longer an Igbo? One of those you z00gerians love to hate.

Comon shup up cheesy
If to say you go follow come out come stop people from voting e for good na grin see this small boy wey ordinary rat e jump up sef dey talk. Elections will hold in SE any foolish senseless brainwashed efulefu who allows himself get killed for a scam ipob struggle dies in vain,the person is a big fool and deserves no rip.
One criminal will be in a safe haven in Finland yet he brainwashs foolish senseless itibolibos to die in total vain for a scam freedom struggle, fiaakkkwwaa ihere megbuo unu maka unu bu ezigbo iti nwuru anwu angry
Go and stop anyone from voting na,you that have never had any business to do with ipob in real life, didn't your onye oshi scammer supreme leader ask you to go into the forest to join your esn criminals grin
Ipob on nairaland,law abiding citizen of the zoo republic in real life grin bloody onye ihu abuo undecided

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by 77star: 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2023
wumi2017:
Obidient
Wumi of ibadan,
Bawo no

Gbogbo ibadan nko?
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by zeusdgrt(m): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:

Modified.
Sorry I know it hurts get well soon grin
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
0fodirinwa:
Sane yorubas like Wizkid and Tiwa, they know the right candidate
yes oo

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by tinsel: 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
The problem with Obidients is they create fake up and down and think fake will win them election.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Blaze14k: 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:

You have a comprehension problem. Read what I typed again… but this time slowly maybe u will assimilate better. Dumbfuck

You see this little petty things you guys do its not gona help u. Labour party came from the gutter and u lots have the guts to criticizes whatever they are doing withen few months. Pls go and clean up the mess ur candidate has done and stop lookin for how you can validate him with LP. Without tinubus questionable source of income, he would have been in the mud by now.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
lildammex:
baba must u show ur daftness?? is burna boy yoruba? Tribal sadist

His maternal grandmother is, and he also have a Yoruba name Ebunoluwa so wtf are u saying??

That Wizkid, Tiwa savage, Seun kuti are headlining a show… I think it’s safe to tag it a Yoruba show. Lolcheesy

Since it’s not Flavor, Psquare, and Phyno tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.