Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE (48607 Views)

Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye / Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. / Lai Mohammed Launches Campaign Against Fake News In Nigeria - Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by ifihearam: 12:06am On Jan 18, 2023
Meanwhile believe anything from these idiiots at you peril..tomorrow they will debunk it..they lie a lot

3 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 12:06am On Jan 18, 2023
thinkmoney:

Guy, if by any chance we got to know this factors did what they did voluntarily, u will have to post your pictures so we can see the face that will be shamed

I will post it with my 10 fingers stretched to the cameras.

Btw how do u intend to figure out if they were paid or not..?
As a matter of fact Psquare did it voluntarily but Obi ran all the costs, from Private jet to hotels, logistic and entertainment.
Imagine what it will cost Obi to bring 305 acts and run their cost altogether. Think money!

2 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by onuman: 12:08am On Jan 18, 2023
Babaibe:
Stupid and confused aspirant. This is how tax-payers money will be wasted. Will Tiwa , Wizkid and others sing for free. Ipob president.

Tinubu is Sunday Igboho's mentor. Igboho said that several times. Igboho is the leader of Oduduwa Republic (Yoruba Nation) agitation group.
You surely don't know: when the 12 northern sharia states adopted unconstitutional sharia criminal justice system between 1999-2001, was when they indirectly drew the boundary of Islamic Sharia Republic of Arewa.
Every region of Nigeria is in agitation for either new governance system, if not, secession from Nigeria.
But Tinubu urchinss talk about only IPOB and Biafra, as if other Nigerians don't know that Oduduwa Republic agitators exist; why? Are they stupeed?
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Killerbag36: 12:09am On Jan 18, 2023
grin
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Mccullum: 12:13am On Jan 18, 2023
Let them go and cash out from Peethief Greedy Obi..

He'll spend huge amount of money on these musicians but it's an effort in futility..

Obidirty has been REJECTED BY NIGERIANS.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Chopcy29: 12:13am On Jan 18, 2023
BATified2023:
I guess u are talking about this political class

My brother sometimes before you catch a group of thieves you will have dine with them
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by thinkmoney(m): 12:14am On Jan 18, 2023
updatechange:

I will post it with my 10 fingers stretched to the cameras.

Btw how do u intend to figure out if they were paid or not..?
As a matter of fact Psquare did it voluntarily but Obi ran all the costs, from Private jet to hotels, logistic and entertainment.
Imagine what it will cost Obi to bring 305 acts and run their cost altogether. Think money!
Obi is a phenomenon. He had no strong party before now. All the rallies and expenses are been borne by volunteers and donors that believe in his cause
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by echodrum(m): 12:20am On Jan 18, 2023
Cyynthia:
I am voting Obi in order to send a message to Nigeria political class that will commit different kinds of atrocities and hide under a popular political structure and contest and win election..
They will stop taking Nigerians for granted and they will also realise that power is with the people not the STRUCTURE

Nigerian politicians must learn a lesson !!
Gbamm! That's it. And once these evil politicians understand this, they all will sit-up and begin to behave themselves.

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Talawaka: 12:21am On Jan 18, 2023
Eagle square is about to host a musikfest like no other cheesy

First we just need to agree on the exact date of this special occasion.
I mean, we cannot have the Biggest Music Campaign concert in Africa on two different days (January 30th and February 18th) - not unless we are planning to host concerts instead cool

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by echodrum(m): 12:24am On Jan 18, 2023
updatechange:
Baba don switch to Yoruba musicians after him brothers fail am for their backyard. Definitely this will pull a lot of crowd but it’s like using force to attract crowd to your rally.
Except if all these artists, actors, djs, and dancers didn’t collect a dime to come out is when I will take Obi seriously. But I doubt wizkid will not collect money to perform cheesy cheesy

The way dem jam pack all these acts sef shows the show would be a total flop and a ruff one… how can u have 305 acts on one stage in just one night… who Dey advise this Obi sef?

Modified.
You are just naive and uneducated. Everyone is looking for a better Nigeria for you and me but you are here talking about Yoruba musician. So when APC and PDP pay people money to attend rallies it is not considered use of force? Continue.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Teddy0147(m): 12:27am On Jan 18, 2023
updatechange:
Baba don switch to Yoruba musicians after him brothers fail am for their backyard. Definitely this will pull a lot of crowd but it’s like using force to attract crowd to your rally.
Except if all these artists, actors, djs, and dancers didn’t collect a dime to come out is when I will take Obi seriously. But I doubt wizkid will not collect money to perform cheesy cheesy

That’s fake news

The way dem jam pack all these acts sef shows the show would be a total flop and a ruff one… how can u have 305 acts on one stage in just one night… who Dey advise this Obi sef?

Modified.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 12:32am On Jan 18, 2023
echodrum:
You are just naive and uneducated. Everyone is looking for a better Nigeria for you and me but you are here talking about Yoruba musician. So when APC and PDP pay people money to attend rallies it is not considered use of force? Continue.

Weyrey it’s not omo yipo that will help me look for a better Nigeria… I don’t give a flying FVCK about your elections. All I want is restructuring or we go our separate ways.

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 12:33am On Jan 18, 2023
Talawaka:
Eagle square is about to host a musikfest like no other cheesy

First we just need to agree on the exact date of this special occasion.
I mean, we cannot have the Biggest Music Campaign concert in Africa on two different days (January 30th and February 18th) - not unless we are planning to host concerts instead cool

Confusionist lol
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by NessFortunate: 12:40am On Jan 18, 2023
Dreal1247:
The Chatham House presentation has left Nigerians with no other choice but Obi. Some of the contestants have to start studying his presentation in order not to disappoint themselves. But the truth be told. Obi is the Obama of Nigeria.

Just As he was the first to pick the presidential form others sudenly follows, also he was the first to release his manifesto others studied it to release theirs... He was the first to kicked off campaign others later joined him. The kind hype wey una dey hype PETER OBI is like Lukaku and Maguire big for NOTHING. Make una dey do online and social media hyping there while others dey engage in interior and rural mobilizations including how to buy votes... Peter Obi na SAINT He no really need these things to win God done say na him go win.. The online noise and cacophony sef dey enough to make am win. Dey play just dey play.

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by echodrum(m): 12:47am On Jan 18, 2023
updatechange:

Weyrey it’s not omo yipo that will help me look for a better Nigeria… I don’t give a flying FVCK about your elections. All I want is restructuring or we go our separate ways.
you still sound naive. How are you going to get restructuring if you don't vote in a good candidate? Does restructuring happen out of blues?
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by VawuIenceProMax: 12:57am On Jan 18, 2023
Cyynthia:
Don't Provoke Nigerian youths

We have been pushed to the wall by PDP and APC..

We are now Obidient.
fake news
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by ojbaba95(m): 1:08am On Jan 18, 2023
Admittance of PSquare but still fake
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Babaibe: 1:19am On Jan 18, 2023
onuman:

Tinubu is Sunday Igboho's mentor. Igboho said that several times. Igboho is the leader of Oduduwa Republic (Yoruba Nation) agitation group.
You surely don't know: when the 12 northern sharia states adopted unconstitutional sharia criminal justice system between 1999-2001, was when they indirectly drew the boundary of Islamic Sharia Republic of Arewa.
Every region of Nigeria is in agitation for either new governance system, if not, secession from Nigeria.
But Tinubu urchinss talk about only IPOB and Biafra, as if other Nigerians don't know that Oduduwa Republic agitators exist; why? Are they stupeed?

Oduduwa agitators never kidnap or disrupt the peace of the society. They never asked people to stay at home on monday morning. Only Peter Obi nurtured group ipob will do that, and Nigeria is not for sale to Biafrans. A man who can not manage a state is demanding for a country. Fraud.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Hornome: 1:22am On Jan 18, 2023
grin grin
Yoruba people use to say if person dey talk too much at times he go dey talk off point.
You see this wey you talk nah off point.
Expect if you are the only one that dwells in the " State" Nigeria. If not baba, your point is not valid.
Mccullum:
Let them go and cash out from Peethief Greedy Obi..

He'll spend huge amount of money on these musicians but it's an effort in futility..

Obidirty has been REJECTED BY NIGERIANS.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Citygospel: 1:35am On Jan 18, 2023
The song that APC and PDP want Nigerian government to ban.

They are pressuring INEC to stop people from playing this music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHrf0Z64DgI

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by rowosky(m): 1:42am On Jan 18, 2023
derecho:
Kikikiki...una just wan kill all the BATstards.

Aye Tinubu ti run patapata...one week to election.

But hope this is not the handy work of BATstards?
Only to come debunk it later
Election is not until 38 days from now.
I don’t know which election you’re talking about.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Redman44(m): 2:13am On Jan 18, 2023
Don't write off these concerts. Obi has very wealthy supporters inside and outside Nigeria. They can pay the fees of these musicians easily. Seen Kuti, Wizkid, Flavour, Tiwa Savage etc will support Obi rather than Emilokan. Wizkid and Seun Kuti are closet Obidients. These concerts might be for real.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Danisaint112(m): 2:30am On Jan 18, 2023
More threads for today to on.

Cromagnon
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by rpstar12: 2:36am On Jan 18, 2023
updatechange:

Modified.

Wizkid is global, your tribal mindset won't take you anywhere
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by rpstar12: 2:38am On Jan 18, 2023
Babaibe:

Oduduwa agitators never kidnap or disrupt the peace of the society. They never asked people to stay at home on monday morning. Only Peter Obi nurtured group ipob will do that, and Nigeria is not for sale to Biafrans. A man who can not manage a state is demanding for a country. Fraud.

The igbos understand the dividend of freedom, don't hate, learn from them.
That's one reason Islam never penetrated, they cant be slaves to Allah
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:46am On Jan 18, 2023
Cyynthia:
I am voting Obi in order to send a message to Nigeria political class that will commit different kinds of atrocities and hide under a popular political structure and contest and win election..
They will stop taking Nigerians for granted and they will also realise that power is with the people not the STRUCTURE

Nigerian politicians must learn a lesson !!

Obi is in that class you’re talking about and he’s benefited immensely from the our failed system and worked to perpetuate that failure in the past.

If you were really serious you’d rally around actual youthful candidates with zero ‘exposure’.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:45am On Jan 18, 2023
This is huge mehn... I wish LP can just win this election so we can factory reset Nigeria.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Richieniit: 4:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Jogs1900:
Make Wizkid, Tiwa, Seun,Burns boy etc go cash out jare....Mediocres...Make dem chop from campaign fund too.

Don't be surprise they're doing this for free and they are doing this for me, for you and your children to come.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by nairamaniac: 4:57am On Jan 18, 2023
Obalacam:
This is going to be the mother of all rallies, which will mark the beginning of a new and possible Nigeria
abeg, who be this woman for this your picture?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari / Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured) / Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.