Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE (48603 Views)

Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye / Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. / Lai Mohammed Launches Campaign Against Fake News In Nigeria - Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Josey18(m): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
This is totally fake.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Feggie3: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:

Aha lol so you are scared of the source… you’re not sure of what your masters dishes out. This shows that whatever Obi do or says, we have to wait for confirmation or verification first before believing it.
I don dey observe you for this forum. From your utterances you must really be a small kid.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
Blaze14k:

You see this little petty things you guys do its not gona help u. Labour party came from the gutter and u lots have the guts to criticizes whatever they are doing withen few months. Pls go and clean up the mess ur candidate has done and stop lookin for how you can validate him with LP. Without tinubus questionable source of income, he would have been in the mud by now.

Can’t even phantom tf ur sayin

2 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Feggie3:
I don dey observe you for this forum. From your utterances you must really be a small kid.

Wizkid is still a kid u know?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Feggie3: 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
plaindealer:
Fake news ipo rubbish.....

Old and outdated P Square no dey pull crowd so pandora ipob are fooling themselves and trying to scam Nigerians with serious artists that really don't give a damn about pandora ipob.

If any artist show up, na useless P square and other low-grade ipob singers like flavor ..

Wetin concern Wizkid and Tiwa with ipob terrorists sef..

Clowns.. grin grin

With the way you have been suffering from chest pain since the announcement of this news. If you see Obi, you fit poison am.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by occfx: 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
The end of Urchinson business.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Ance4Liverpool: 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
Nigerian youths has been pushed to the wall.
We are going to do things differently this time around..
Let's vote competency And not religion, ethnicity or political party.
Obidient is better than sacrifice

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Masterclass32: 11:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
Is this verified?
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by plaindealer: 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Feggie3:
With the way you have been suffering from chest pain since the announcement of this news. If you see Obi, you fit poison am.

lmao...

Who announced the fake rubbish?

Silly Igbos peddling some rubbish they made up from their ipob WhatsApp group..

Whatelse do you Igbos do anyway apart from lies and fake news?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by luckyz4rea(m): 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cyynthia:
Don't Provoke Nigerian youths

We have been pushed to the wall by PDP and APC..

We are now Obidient.

Please increase the volume
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by plaindealer: 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2023
Masterclass32:
Is this verified?

Den do verify when the listed artist deny and distance themselves away from the rubbish..

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Japastic: 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2023
For their money.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by ednut1(m): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
This has to be fake na
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Madups(m): 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:
Baba don switch to Yoruba musicians after him brothers fail am for their backyard. Definitely this will pull a lot of crowd but it’s like using force to attract crowd to your rally.
Except if all these artists, actors, djs, and dancers didn’t collect a dime to come out is when I will take Obi seriously. But I doubt wizkid will not collect money to perform cheesy cheesy

The way dem jam pack all these acts sef shows the show would be a total flop and a ruff one… how can u have 305 acts on one stage in just one night… who Dey advise this Obi sef?

Modified.
Wow! Never knew burna boy is yoruba.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by SILVERLINES: 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:
Baba don switch to Yoruba musicians after him brothers fail am for their backyard. Definitely this will pull a lot of crowd but it’s like using force to attract crowd to your rally.
Except if all these artists, actors, djs, and dancers didn’t collect a dime to come out is when I will take Obi seriously. But I doubt wizkid will not collect money to perform cheesy cheesy

The way dem jam pack all these acts sef shows the show would be a total flop and a ruff one… how can u have 305 acts on one stage in just one night… who Dey advise this Obi sef?

Modified.
sorry
I know you are shading, pretending as if u are something better
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
Psalmistproject:

I don't blame you my depressed friend. I blame them for not adding timaya to perform AS E DEY PAIN YOU E DEY SWEET US

Lol u still won attach SS..? I thought you would mention people like Onye Eze or Umubiligo?? grin

2 Likes

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by CaptainAyub: 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Yeah!! Your z00 must be redeemed with a fulani on your foolish Peter Obi's card. When have you ever known fulanis as positive and progressive people.? With which constitution will this your so-called redeem happen? Why are some of you so daft and dumb? Well, Biafraland is under lock and key. Carry your useless election to nigeria because it will never be allowed to happen in our land. Sudden fake love of Peter Obi. Is he no longer an Igbo? One of those you z00gerians love to hate.
Oil soup man done dey insult their fulani masters.
Pray make tilumbu them no see this
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 11:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
cheesy cheesy
SILVERLINES:
sorry
I know you are shading, pretending as if u are something better

Lolz shading your heads huh?… BTW I’m everything better than you… ahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by JoeNL22(m): 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cyynthia:

We are now Obidient.

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by thinkmoney(m): 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cyynthia:

We are now Obidient.
Oya sope otilo...e don go
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by thinkmoney(m): 11:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
updatechange:

Modified.
Guy, if by any chance we got to know this factors did what they did voluntarily, u will have to post your pictures so we can see the face that will be shamed
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by ZombieTERROR: 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Chiwendu, You're voting Peter Obi because you're tribally bigoted not because of his antecedents.

You see Obi as the only way to Igbo's UNACHIEVABLE Presidency

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Emir01: 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
Concert? Okay o. Una go debunk the news 2mao

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Babaibe: 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Stupid and confused aspirant. This is how tax-payers money will be wasted. Will Tiwa , Wizkid and others sing for free. Ipob president.

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by onuman: 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mrfixitt:
This news will send many urchins into serious pain. Nigeria must be redeemed from the vultures

The vultures have sucked the country dry and now want to leave Peter Obi to clean the augean stable before the vultures return after Obi, unless the country is restructured politically during Peter Obi's tenure, for effective governance, unity, equity and peace needed for development.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by saintrow1: 12:00am On Jan 18, 2023
lildammex:
baba must u show ur daftness?? is burna boy yoruba? Tribal sadist

Mumu, Burna boys mother is yoruba
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by SILVERLINES: 12:02am On Jan 18, 2023
updatechange:
cheesy cheesy

Lolz shading your heads huh?… BTW I’m everything better than you… ahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
I don't engaged in social media wars with modafuckas like u
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Voiceofthestree: 12:03am On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=updatechange post=120130268]

Yea agreed but they will collect their show money from Obi cheesy grin[/quote
Wiz kid said not a paid show
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by saintrow1: 12:04am On Jan 18, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Seun Kuti and Tiwa savage never supported Tinubu cos of the military he ordered through sanwoolu to kill unarmed protesters at the lekk8 till gate. We will pay him back with our pvc next month. Urchins can shout his name upandan for all we care

Tinubu didn't order any military. Is tinubu a general or minister of defence to order military. How can a civilian order military to go and kill people. Military don't take orders like that. You guys staged that useless endsarz to target tinubu and you've all laboured in vain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by ifihearam: 12:05am On Jan 18, 2023
We nor dey give shishi..I hope these musicians are performing for free?

If it were APC or PDP rally now you goats and imbeciles would have insulted the living daylights out of these musicians..this is why i hate obi and his supporters with every fibre of my being.

He will NEVER be president..a wasted effort.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Bigchristo: 12:05am On Jan 18, 2023
updatechange:

Modified.
Una must talk Elenu be Eku

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau / Anambra: Was Locked Up In Toilet, Coerced To Sign Election Papers; INEC Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.