Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE (48602 Views)

Please Ignore The Terrible Rumours, Tinubu Is Alive-ajiboye / Ekiti Election: Ignore Results On Social Media - INEC. / Lai Mohammed Launches Campaign Against Fake News In Nigeria - Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by broadman20: 5:03am On Jan 18, 2023
ElSudani:
This was my idea. I said it here on Nairaland.
This should attract fun seekers from different political leanings. But at least it will get some people to finally attend a Labour party event.
Tinubu is still going to win. Jagaban all way.

So in 2015 when Tinubu and co invited Tiwa Savage to perform in their lagos rally you never had any issues with that ABI?

Anyway, I'm not angry with you at all because I'm sure most of you are not doing whatever you are doing with clear mind.

Na REMOTE CONTROL dem dey use control Una naa.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Osanoghodua1: 5:31am On Jan 18, 2023
I love this, it's beautiful. Obi is coming.

If these people were to be playing for Tinubu, brethren from the east would have called them names and say they are ethic bigots. Now that it's Obi, what do you have to say? Tolerance is needed in politics, everyone has right to support whoever they will, it's up to us to wisely educate them and push our candidate not always spilling garbage. Peace ya'all.

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by JOemmy(m): 5:43am On Jan 18, 2023
This is a game changer it's all over.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by searchlight: 5:46am On Jan 18, 2023
updatechange:
Baba don switch to Yoruba musicians after him brothers fail am for their backyard. Definitely this will pull a lot of crowd but it’s like using force to attract crowd to your rally.
Except if all these artists, actors, djs, and dancers didn’t collect a dime to come out is when I will take Obi seriously. But I doubt wizkid will not collect money to perform cheesy cheesy

The way dem jam pack all these acts sef shows the show would be a total flop and a ruff one… how can u have 305 acts on one stage in just one night… who Dey advise this Obi sef?

Modified.
We all know you don't have sense so no one takes you serious.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Blaze14k: 6:02am On Jan 18, 2023
updatechange:

Can’t even phantom tf ur sayin

Why would u? Ur brain cells are dead.. go back and read it again buh this type slowly douchebag
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by oluade11: 6:10am On Jan 18, 2023
May God step into the affairs of Nigeria.
Kudos to Nigerian youths and everyone.

Anyway, You have no excuse again.

This is the opportunity of a lifetime.
It is affordable.
Everybody is qualified.
It doesn't affect what you are doing currently.
It has zero risk.
So what are you waiting for?

You can also direct your enquiries and questions to our WhatsApp group via the link:

https:///K04WvZGLgPQGKTUtFImEmR

At last, you can change your story.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Bfly: 6:31am On Jan 18, 2023
I'm beginning to understand that the people is the problem not the government.
Wizkid, tiwa savage, burna boy ?

Is this the kind of cheap democracy we bargain for?
Is democratic government about counting scores?
Why is Obi trying too hard?

If people are jumping up for this, then the people in Power knows how shallow the masses appear and will continue to play the romance game.

Very soon, Entertainer will start signing endorsement with political Parties.

Average Nigerians want to be entertained.

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Adakintroy: 6:33am On Jan 18, 2023
Obi people too De show desperation.

Wizkid burna boy cuz them sense thats what youth feel.

For me those are not musician enlighten men consider. I mean it. Don't care much about their status abroad. All those weed and Yanch music does not reflect true intellectualism obi is projecting. He just trying to order the youth according to their logic. Dumb move for me. Hypocritical I say.

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Adakintroy: 6:37am On Jan 18, 2023
Bfly:
I'm beginning to understand that the people is the problem not the government.
Wizkid, tiwa savage, burna boy ?

Is this the kind of cheap democracy we bargain for?
Is democratic government about counting scores?
Why is Obi trying too hard?

If people are jumping up for this, then the people in Power knows how shallow the masses appear and will continue to play the romance game.

Very soon, Entertainer will start signing endorsement with political Parties.

Average Nigerians want to be entertained.

Exactly what I was thinking. He is an intecllectual What he doing with them. If he is bending now. How is he not gonna bend then.

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by onuman: 6:58am On Jan 18, 2023
Babaibe:

Oduduwa agitators never kidnap or disrupt the peace of the society. They never asked people to stay at home on monday morning. Only Peter Obi nurtured group ipob will do that, and Nigeria is not for sale to Biafrans. A man who can not manage a state is demanding for a country. Fraud.

More than 10000 Nigerians had been killed by Boko Haram fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, after the 12 far north sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system. But you still voted for president Buhari from one of the sharia states. Why do you Tinubu urchinss place a different parameter for Peter Obi because IPOB Is from his region?
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Mrfixitt(m): 7:02am On Jan 18, 2023
onuman:

The vultures have sucked the country dry and now want to leave Peter Obi to clean the augean stable before the vultures return after Obi, unless the country is restructured politically during Peter Obi's tenure, for effective governance, unity, equity and peace needed for development.
There's no way peter Obi will hand over to another vulture after his tenure that I know
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by saysugar(m): 7:07am On Jan 18, 2023
Yoighaman:

Wizkid publicly denounced "old, sick men" (paraphrased)...who did you think he was referring to?
show the prov, obi wey Anambra people rejected sef grin

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Tayorshd2(m): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2023
ElSudani:
This was my idea. I said it here on Nairaland.
This should attract fun seekers from different political leanings. But at least it will get some people to finally attend a Labour party event.
Tinubu is still going to win. Jagaban all way.

He will win with enough margin
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2023
Blaze14k:

Why would u? Ur brain cells are dead.. go back and read it again buh this type slowly douchebag

My basic 3 a and 8 year old daughter writes better than you.
Dummy.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2023
searchlight:
We all know you don't have sense so no one takes you serious.

Shey your papa get sense
I bet he has exchange his senses and will for a pot of porridge from ipods cheesy
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 7:55am On Jan 18, 2023
rpstar12:

Wizkid is global, your tribal mindset won't take you anywhere

Speak for yourself dummy

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Blaze14k: 7:58am On Jan 18, 2023
updatechange:

My basic 3 a and 8 year old daughter writes better than you.
Dummy.

Haaaa what a wimp,, uve been on defensive all day long. Just shup up
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Immanuel3(m): 8:00am On Jan 18, 2023
I don’t support this trend, just as we try all possible best to leave sports from politics I think we should separate entertainment from politics. Our Entertainment industry has really evolved and gained traction to self inflict itself .
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by MYMINDER(m): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2023
I doubt you went to College. I also sense you're comfortable with the very UNCOMFORTABLE NIGERIA being experienced in every nook and cranny in Nigeria. Your hate will consume you.
Babaibe:

Oduduwa agitators never kidnap or disrupt the peace of the society. They never asked people to stay at home on monday morning. Only Peter Obi nurtured group ipob will do that, and Nigeria is not for sale to Biafrans. A man who can not manage a state is demanding for a country. Fraud.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by mechanics(m): 8:14am On Jan 18, 2023
Cyynthia:
I am voting Obi in order to send a message to Nigeria political class that will commit different kinds of atrocities and hide under a popular political structure and contest and win election..
They will stop taking Nigerians for granted and they will also realise that power is with the people not the STRUCTURE

Nigerian politicians must learn a lesson !!
Yes o, same with me.

1 Like

Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by derecho(m): 8:21am On Jan 18, 2023
Learn to calm down.
The said rally is 1 week to February 25,2023.
rowosky:

Election is not until 38 days from now.
I don’t know which election you’re talking about.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by jey4all(m): 8:30am On Jan 18, 2023
Fake news. Seun Kuti will not perform for Peter Obi. All the same I am very very OBidient
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by FunKiller: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2023
updatechange:
Baba don switch to Yoruba musicians after him brothers fail am for their backyard. Definitely this will pull a lot of crowd but it’s like using force to attract crowd to your rally.
Except if all these artists, actors, djs, and dancers didn’t collect a dime to come out is when I will take Obi seriously. But I doubt wizkid will not collect money to perform cheesy cheesy

The way dem jam pack all these acts sef shows the show would be a total flop and a ruff one… how can u have 305 acts on one stage in just one night… who Dey advise this Obi sef?

Modified.

Sad sad modafoka I pity you and your parents that gave birth to a complete nicompoop
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Allisgud: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2023
And a free show for that matter,obi cannot pay wiz and burna boy but they want to do it for free,obi all the way
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by wumi2017(f): 8:39am On Jan 18, 2023
77star:

Wumi of ibadan,
Bawo no

Gbogbo ibadan nko?

Fine o,,ib is cool
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Lionnation: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2023
updatechange:

Modified.
wikid the rest of them are Obidient therefore may not need money to perform
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Riskyy(m): 8:54am On Jan 18, 2023
If you believe this, you’re on ur own
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by sweetjohn(m): 8:57am On Jan 18, 2023
BATified2023:
I guess u are talking about this political class
Why not go and tell Moses, Daniel and Peter in the bible this same shit. Idiotic fool
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by Jogs1900: 9:04am On Jan 18, 2023
Richieniit:

Don't be surprise they're doing this for free and they are doing this for me, for you and your children to come.
They will never do this for free..Don't deceive yourself.They will pay tax, pay their staffs and moreover, they are brands and they have people managing them...
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 9:16am On Jan 18, 2023
FunKiller:

Sad sad modafoka I pity you and your parents that gave birth to a complete nicompoop

This is how u tell the world that your parents are useless without telling us they are useless.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by updatechange(m): 9:19am On Jan 18, 2023
Blaze14k:

Haaaa what a wimp,, uve been on defensive all day long. Just shup up

I usually don’t do this. But since most of y’all idiotic children of iPods decided to be unfortunate, I’ve decide to give u a portion of your doses.
Re: FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE by McCoy9067(m): 9:30am On Jan 18, 2023
Dey play yourself, i know wizkid cannot do that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi / Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.