Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta (5621 Views)

The Thieves Lessbians / Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by UmbrateethO4: 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/5444845/2-thieves-burnt-death-delta

My father was one of them.
I am now homeless and need help.
Help me nairalanders, I don't want to die like my papa

Umbrateeth04 is my name
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by terrezo2002(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
UmbrateethO4:

Umbrateeth04 is my name
Umbrateeth04, stop commiting crime

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by UmbrateethO4: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
terrezo2002:

Umbrateeth04, stop commuting crime
my father transmitted it to me. It's a family thing . That is why I need help from nairalanders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by wxsdgzv: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
This one just dey chase clout.

6 Likes

Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Put his ashes in a rizler and smoke it

4 Likes

Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by everythinggirly(f): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
My message to you, look for a job, start a little business. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by PellsKodak: 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Messi1 you are a failed troll
Aboki dada boy grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by Messi1: 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
PellsKodak:
Messi1 you are a failed troll Aboki dada boy grin cheesy
I must deal with you as i have started.
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by Messi1: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
PellsKodak:
Messi1 you are a failed troll Aboki dada boy grin cheesy
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by UmbrateethO4: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
that's rude

1 Like

Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by Peritome: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
UmbrateethO4:

Umbrateeth04 is my name

Please are you for real about this post? Or dey play?
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by UmbrateethO4: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Peritome:

for real Bro. I am so sad about this
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by PellsKodak: 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Messi1:
Your a dead rat
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by UmbrateethO4: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
PellsKodak:

Your a dead rat
don't derail this thread please. I need justice for my father
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by Peritome: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
for real Bro. I am so sad about this

This is sad. What's your location?
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by birchwood: 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Peritome:

This is sad. What's your location?
He’s joking don’t worry, na so them dey play for here
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by UmbrateethO4: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
birchwood:

why will I be joking
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by VawulenceProMax: 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
birchwood:

Umbrateeth04 is not joking. He even posted it when it happened and it was featured in front page
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by Sweetvie: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
grin grin grin
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by VawulenceProMax: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sweetvie:
grin grin grin
Umbrateeth04 chai cheesy
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by UmbrateethO4: 6:55am On Jan 20, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
Umbrateeth04 chai cheesy
sad
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by bolseas(f): 8:54am On Jan 20, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
don't derail this thread please. I need justice for my father

Now you are talking.
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by Thurmieee: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
How can we help this guy
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by Dshocker(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
UmbrateethO4:

Umbrateeth04 is my name

The thieves that were killed, are young boys.

How come your father was amongst them?

You scammers looking for whom to rip.
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by SporaD8: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by imagrg(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Yahoo boy on Romance Section spotted!
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by UmbrateethO4: 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
bolseas:

Now you are talking.
yes . I need justice
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by UmbrateethO4: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
Dshocker:

The thieves that were killed, are young boys.

How come your father was amongst them?

You scammers looking for whom to rip.
he is 38 I am 22. He had me at a young age and he looks young. It's the robbery gang that he joined that destroyed us all
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by VawulenceProMax: 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
yes . I need justice
why will you need justice when your father was among the robbers
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by VawulenceProMax: 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thurmieee:
How can we help this guy
help an armed robber? The guy is an armrobber, just like his father
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by BigCowHornn: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
PellsKodak:
Messi1 you are a failed troll
Aboki dada boy grin cheesy

grin

See Confusion!

Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by SodiumValproate: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Peritome:

Umbrateeth04 is a shoe seller in Kaduna who's father was killed by a mob.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbor And His Wife / Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf? / Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.