Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta (5663 Views)

The Thieves Lessbians / Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by Messi1: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
BigCowHornn:

grin

See Confusion!
Real confusiongringrin That's not my method of trolling sef.
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by BigCowHornn: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
Messi1:
Real confusiongringrin That's not my method of trolling sef.

Yeah I know. That aboki and satanust are in a serious fight grin

Once satanust figures out you have hehe aboki details he'll be so nice to you grin
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by Messi1: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Yeah I know. That aboki and satanust are in a serious fight grin

Once satanust figures out you have hehe aboki details he'll be so nice to you grin

Satanist that is running with his tale in between his legs.
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by BigCowHornn: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
Messi1:
Satanist that is running with his tale in between his legs.

Well you have something he wants now so he'll be nice.

Nothing will sperate him from that aboki details. He just doesn't know you have it
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by Messi1: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Well you have something he wants now so he'll be nice.

Nothing will sperate him from that aboki details. He just doesn't know you have it
I have lost the aboki details sef. He poses as a female on nairaland.
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by Malawian(m): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Peritome:

Please are you for real about this post? Or dey play?
You no see say na cloned account?
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by Thurmieee: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
help an armed robber? The guy is an armrobber, just like his father
He said he's his father .... The man doesn't deserve to die like a dog.
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by VawulenceProMax: 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
Thurmieee:

He said he's his father .... The man doesn't deserve to die like a dog.
did you read his other thread where be said his father killed a few of his victims
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by UmbrateethO4: 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
did you read his other thread where be said his father killed a few of his victims
yes I stated that but he still deserves justice
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by VawulenceProMax: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
yes I stated that but he still deserves justice
you will be burnt soon
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by UmbrateethO4: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2023
terrezo2002:

Umbrateeth04, stop commiting crime
I am trying but I cant
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by terrezo2002(m): 10:04am On Jan 21, 2023
Umbrateeth04

Psalms 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
https://www.nairaland.com/5444845/2-thieves-burnt-death-delta

My father was one of them.
I am now homeless and need help.
Help me nairalanders, I don't want to die like my papa

Umbrateeth04 is my name

The burning of the thieves happens in Delta State, how come you said aba?
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by UmbrateethO4: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2023
terrezo2002:
Umbrateeth04

Psalms 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

grin grin grin grin grin
I was nearly burnt alive today. I need everyone to come to my rescue
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by Illegal1(m): 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
If u bliv dis guy,u can as well bliv tinubu is a saint..,
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by Slmgirldippussy: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
UmbrateethO4:

Umbrateeth04 is my name

Are you not the slutty gay boy.
If yes I implore the killers of Ur father to hunt down. We need a sane world
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by Sirchiboy: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
UmbrateethO4:

Umbrateeth04 is my name
This happened four years ago.
Is your father Mazi okon?
Re: My Father Was Among The Thieves Burnt In delta by UmbrateethO4: 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
undecidedx5

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virginity : How Important Before Marriage / How Does One Regain Trust In A Relationship? / 8 Best Ways To Tell A Girl You Like Her - FOR GUYS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.