Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,056 members, 7,852,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola (3116 Views)

The Category Of Women That Shame The Size Of A Man's Gbola / Another Video Of How Nigerian Pastor Increases The Size Of Man’s β€˜gbola’... / I Just Had Some Juicy Big Black Gbola From A Nigerian - Abby Zeus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Yes oh

SodiumValproate:

Daaaaaaamn!! I believe you kiss πŸ’¦πŸ‘
Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
I dont understand male or female

Gay or straight

AndroidAI:

I love big black gbola, so I don't mind kneeling down to take daddy. Sucking is my hobby. But no she needed. Give me two men instead tongue
Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by SodiumValproate: 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

I dont understand male or female

Gay or straight

Bobriskys' category grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by SenecaTheYonger: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

You be his gay partner abi friend

I think say you even get sense. You think being homosexual is an insult? He already admitted it

1 Like

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by toujurs: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
SodiumValproate:

Do you like big gbola?πŸ₯’πŸ†πŸ’¦
which kind of stupid question is this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by SodiumValproate: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
toujurs:
which kind of stupid question is this
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by BeanX(m): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
siofra:

Humble what Abeg shut up!!!

I don't blame you people sha! That's the only thing black men can boast of. That's what you guys reduce yourself to.

Your white and Asian counterparts boast of ingenious ways of thinking and groundbreaking tech. You people own is gbola.

Shameless people.
What about Nigerian girls, what have you ever produced? except being a liability and hawking your pussies and ass on social media, I was in a Telegram leak group and the way Nigerian girls re just uselessing themselves irks me, tueh! 😠😠
Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lols and so why you dey talk on his behalf

SenecaTheYonger:

I think sa ay you even get sense. Do you think being homosexual is an insult? He already admitted it
Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Not all

BeanX:
What about Nigerian girls, what have you ever produced? except being a liability and hawking your pussies and ass on social media, I was in a Telegram leak group and the way Nigerian girls re just uselessing themselves irks me, tueh! 😠😠
Re: Nikki Decided To Switch From A White Man Gbola To Black Gbola by DaddyRochie1642: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
SodiumValproate:

It seems your clitoris is still larger than the size of your brain.

grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, can you buy bread In front of a fine Lady? / Lady Shares 'Food She Sent To A Customer Vs What Deliveryman Delivered (pic/vid) / Have You Ever Been Embarrassed By A Girl Or Guy In Public Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.