Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Have You Ever Been Stalked? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Stalked? (5307 Views)

Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. / Are You Being Stalked? / I'm Being Stalked By A Cougar. . . Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by donguutti: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2011
^^^ u too like bad thing, and that pic is really "captivating", i see why she was being stalked grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Serpentine(f): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2011
thank you , not bad for one of those old fat white women grandmas wink

This stalking started about 12 years ago and covered about 8-9 years. Every time he came out of prison, he would be hanging around my area.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2011
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Mynd44: 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2011
Goldieluks:

You stalk everybody garrremmitt!

You are just jealous I don't stalk you
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Goldieluks: 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2011
Mynd_44:

You are just jealous I don't stalk you

do you know the meaning of 'stalk'?
go figure!
shocked
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Scooby1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Mynd44: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2011
Okay I admit I don't know the meaning tell me
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by kandiikane(m): 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2011
^I told you you stalk people.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by annita19(f): 1:04am On Sep 08, 2011
kandiikane:

^I told you you stalk people.

Please don't bring your hate and fight into my thread
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by annita19(f): 1:26am On Sep 08, 2011
Serpentine:

I've had a real expereince of a stalker, who was not an ex. It was a man I hired to do some yard work for me. I fired him when I found him in my house looking through my lingerie drawer. He had asked to use my toilet and took an unauthorised detour.
Shortly after, my house ws burgled, not once, but four nights in a row. It seemed that the person was trying ot get entry into the house when I was alone, but on police advice, I had a male relative staying with me for a few days.

On the fith night, I had gone to stay in another area for a few days, hoping the break ins would stop. That night a lady living about 5 mins away from me was violated and murder by an intruder. From that day on, I had police checks at my house every 15 mins and attack alarms all over the house.

It took over a year to catch the murderer, and he turned out to be a friend of the man who had done the yard work and the brother of one of my students.

I found out that the man who did the yard work was put on the sex offenders register for another offence and was sent to prison for a year.

When he came out, he was sat out side my office for several days in a row. I commented to one of the community police officers who shared the building.
the next day the police were at an area meeting,w hen the one I had spoken to called me from the meeting,a sking if the yard worker was still outside. I said no but he had been. My friend put the chief of police on the phone and I was told to go straight home, call a  male relative to stay with  me and not to open the door to anyone else except the police. There was a man hunt launched, with helicopters and police cars. It turns out htat this yard man was part of a gang that had been kidnapping young women  and sexually assulting them, and police were looking for him.

He went to prison for another 3 years and when he came out, I bumped into him in a local shop. I was in a mess, shaing with fear because it was unexpected. Police couldnt do anything unles she commited another crime. I spoke to my landlord and within a week i had moved to another area.

The yard man is currently being held indefinately under the mental health act as he has commited several other intimate attacks and uses his low Iq to claim he doesn't underastand the consequences.

This is exactly my point. I don't understand why these people find it hard to accept the word it's over and move on with their sorry life (s)
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by obowunmi(m): 1:45am On Sep 08, 2011
190 isa clown. LOL
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by annita19(f): 2:10am On Sep 08, 2011
Please stay on topic
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by kandiikane(m): 2:22am On Sep 08, 2011
annita19:

Please don't bring your hate and fight into my thread
Do you really want to start? Was my comment directed to you? And what hate? Please!
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by annita19(f): 2:25am On Sep 08, 2011
All I'm asking for is "you stay on topic" it's not a hard thing to do
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by kandiikane(m): 2:29am On Sep 08, 2011
How have I diverted from the topic? Is it not about stalking?
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 08, 2011
add me to ur list of stalkers!!!!! u in trouble now girl!
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by annita19(f): 2:44am On Sep 08, 2011
engineerd:

add me to your list of stalkers!!!!! u in trouble now girl!

Lol but that is against the forum rules the last I checked and it worth a jail time  tongue

kandiikane:

How have I diverted from the topic? Is it not about stalking?

Ok my bad then. Apologizes
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by tEsLim(m): 2:58am On Sep 08, 2011
Just electronic stalking on the internet and mobile phones. I've had girls that will curse me out after breakup and would continue to call , flash, stalk text like forever. I had to delete all profiles on social network sites where updates about me can be seen so not anyore using facebook, twitter, myspace , i'm thinking of going back twitter though. And this month maybe changing all mobile phone numbers finally.

I think it mostly happens to guys when you break up with a girl without giving her closure! They prolly want more explanation to why you wanted to move on / break up . and the more explanation the more she hurts to konw all those things you have observed or taught about the relationship. Or mostly when a f.uckng alone relationship gets evolving. It doesn't evolve with me a deal is a deal but then women bring up the emotional part wrongly and as a gee you gotta go
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by annita19(f): 3:03am On Sep 08, 2011
tEsLim:

Just electronic stalking on the internet and mobile phones. I've had girls that will curse me out after breakup and would continue to call , flash, stalk text like forever. I had to delete all profiles on social network sites where updates about me can be seen so not anyore using facebook, twitter, myspace , i'm thinking of going back twitter though. And this month maybe changing all mobile phone numbers finally.

I think it mostly happens to guys when you break up with a girl without giving her closure! They prolly want more explanation to why you wanted to move on / break up . and the more explanation the more she hurts to konw all those things you have observed or taught about the relationship. Or mostly when a f.uckng alone relationship gets evolving. It doesn't evolve with me a deal is a deal but then women bring up the emotional part wrongly and as a gee you gotta go

She is a bee huh grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by 190smh: 3:13am On Sep 08, 2011
annita19 - smiley smiley

Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 08, 2011
yes op by a pathetic nairaland embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by annita19(f): 3:58am On Sep 08, 2011
190smh:

annita19 - smiley smiley

It's more sexier when you stay on topic wink

toba:

yes op by a pathetic nairaland embarassed

They are everywhere not just here only
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by tEsLim(m): 4:01am On Sep 08, 2011
Even 190 the nairaland top stalker is stalking talking on  a stalk topic
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by annita19(f): 4:12am On Sep 08, 2011
The more you all hate him the more I like him tongue

Stay on topic please
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 08, 2011
teskim my atheist friend. have u seen my thread in the islam section? i srtand a better chance of marrying a muslim than u do tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by annita19(f): 4:18am On Sep 08, 2011
toba:

teskim my atheist friend. have u seen my thread in the islam section? i srtand a better chance of marrying a muslim than u do tongue

This is off topic and sorry friend I am not religious tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by blissbay(m): 4:25am On Sep 08, 2011
Any one ing the l contact me the the contac
b6199.
I have beod time. will get the interview dau and you will coefore the
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 08, 2011
op sorry my bad. do u have a boy friend?
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by annita19(f): 4:31am On Sep 08, 2011
Yes I'm in a relationship tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 08, 2011
ha. i would have loved to but welll i wish u guys all the best. dont worry no stalker shall come near u
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by annita19(f): 4:38am On Sep 08, 2011
Do you mind staying on the waiting list? tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by henry101(m): 7:01am On Sep 08, 2011
Yes I've been stalked right from college to my recent job, some became very desperate. What I do nowadays is just introduce them to my friends and the case is closed forever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Best Places To Meet Quality Girls. / Is It Good For A Husband To Beg His Wife For Sex? (See Photo) / How Do Reverend Fathers Manage To Avoid Sex Urge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.