Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,642 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Have You Ever Been Stalked? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Stalked? (5308 Views)

Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience. / Are You Being Stalked? / I'm Being Stalked By A Cougar. . . Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by lagcity(m): 7:59am On Sep 08, 2011
honestly i think women have taken this stalking thing too far. in fact most of them are just imagining it, it is all in their heads. even ugly fat women in America are screaming of being stalked. mtsheww
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 08, 2011
most wont let go cos they always feel a little more effort may finally make it work.
99% of time, it wont.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2011
@ Annita19, have you ever been stalked?
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by MrsChima1(f): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2011
Have Mr. Cork ever been stalked? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Serpentine(f): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2011
I think the word stalked is used to lightly and too quickly nowadays. I was stalked continously by someone I had no previous relationship with and who it turned out had a history of offences. I believe that I use the term 'Stalked' correctly in this case, since it covered a period of several years, break ins, attempted attacks and long term police involvement.
However, some people use it to describe a situation where an ex lover tries to keep in contact for a few days/weeks after a relationship has ended. I do not think calling someone for a couple of days to try to persuade them to change their mind should be called stalking. Neither should a one of attmept to meet up for the same purpose. Someone you have had a relationship with coming to your house once, or being in a social place you go to occasionally IS not stalking in my opinion.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Pelycan: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2011
Yup! I'd been stalked for close to 2 years by a raging lunatic/ sociopath, who rang my phone endlessly, waited out in the street corners for me (perhaps to study my movement  undecided ).  He was eventually bundled to a kind of psychiatric home!!!!  angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2011
Stalking me means you're on your death mission of no return
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Mynd44: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2011
REALITY101:

Stalking me means you're on your death mission of no return

lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Mynd44: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2011
annita19:

The more you all hate him the more I like him tongue

Stay on topic please

So it can be said that you are stalking him?
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Orikinla(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2011
Yes. By some dogs on Nairaland.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2011
You must really got shit on your ass then lol. . U better go wipe it of
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Mynd44: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2011
^^^
Right on spot
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2011
Lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by annita19(f): 11:14pm On Sep 08, 2011
Lool please you guys need to stay on topic
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by 195(f): 1:45am On Sep 10, 2011
annita19:

kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by Mynd44: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2011
annita19:

Or else what?
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by blissbay(m): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2011
Good day here.
Re: Have You Ever Been Stalked? by tpia5: 12:25am On Dec 29, 2011
there's a lesbian presently stalking me on nl.

esu ti pofo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

War Chat Between A Guy And His Ex (screenshots) / Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? / Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.