Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia (77931 Views)

Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) / Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Ikpeazukerosene: 10:59am On Jan 25, 2023
mightyleks:

Oga all this your story ehn..... I enter bus today in ogun state. Rally for APC candidate are gathering up. People in the bus were like Chai... Agbero lò pò no nu wọ̀n ( Most of this people are Agberos). We started laughing. One man said to the driver. You better stop laughing. If this people should win. You drivers will see Shege In the hands of Agbero. The driver quickly replied we will fortify ourselves with medicine.

In October last year, Soludo gave his candid opinion on Obi and UGM started threatening Soludo. What concerns people supposedly fighting for Biafra with Nigeria's politics? Remember that Obi has NEVER condemned the activities of UGM.

We know Ipob and UGM are Obi's biggest supporters. If Obi wins, UGM will be killing Nigerians all across the country. That will never happen.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Tochj(m): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2023
baby124:

Lagos was not developed by your masters but my ancestors which made your masters want to settle in Lagos. Why they ran from Calabar!
What was Tinubu contribution in Lagos?
If not pocketing the state treasury.
Lining up Agberos in the whole state.
Why did he chase away Ambode?
If not that Ambode refused to be pocketed.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Okeziesg(m): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2023
Oga landlord..pls focus on how or what you will do to bring million of Nigerians out of poverty level..how we can have steady light and how millions of uneducated children in the north will go to school..stop all this tricks and personal attacks..it shows that you dont have a blue print.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Libertypro: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2023
E go shock am.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by baby124: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2023
Tochj:

What was Tinubu contribution in Lagos?
If not pocketing the state treasury.
Lining up Agberos in the whole state.
Why did he chase away Ambode?
If not that Ambode refused to be pocketed.
Take your suggestions to your village and stop making up history of states you know nothing about. Tinubu is in Lagos because we allow it. Now go to your state with your great ideas and make it Taiwan. How can someone that claims he did so well in his state be living in peace in his co-contestants state. Shey you de whine un ni? Some of you will see black and run off course to say it’s white. Beating around the bush.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by bobestman(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Did he lie?

Are you aware Tinubu can evict Peter if he wants?

We just have to say building did not get required approval and before you know it, it will be torn down. We can also as well say it did not comply with urban plan.

So, always respect your landlord.
So that is the strategy your drug lord uses to deprive innocent igbos of their property in lagos. You are not even ashamed to utter this in public. As long as the law of karma stands, una go smell una yash one day
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2023
ZeroAccess:
Not surprised. Like leader, like followers. I still can't comprehend tinubu followers. You claim to be educated and yet go around supporting this kind of character, just because of 30k scrum.

Your principal have not for one day in any Rally's tell you what he intends to do. All he does is to insult and tro tantrums.

I pity the agbadorains, your defense jobs isn't as easy as I tot it would be

If peter obi a third class graduate is supported by half educated Igbo, educated people should not support a learned and Educated man like Tinubu

say Hate
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by CursedOsuPigs: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2023
vicshub:

ome of you will be clapping. I legally bought my land, built my house in lagos. I am not tinubu's employee then how is he my land lord. Igbos will come to you state, they will rent your houses legally, pay your taxes to develop your state, create job opportunities for your youths and at the end you treat them with tribal sentiments. Yet northerners will come, encroach your lands with their numbers, litter your state with beggars, live in the most unsanitary conditions possible, break the laws and murder your people with reckless abandon ,refuse to rent houses relative to their numbers, yet they are the saviours of the yoruba people. Who has bewitched you people like this.

Get education - if you have a land and property in Lagos without Cof O, you have nothing. If you have a CofO, then you're a tenant for a period which cannot exceed 99 years. For those 99 years, you must pay ground rent annually lest the CofO is revoked and your land is repossessed.

Tax is a statutory responsibility; you evade it, you go to jail. If you describe the 10 by 10 shops operated by Igbos in Lagos as businesses which create opportunities for anybody other than the Igbos themselves, then you have a lot to learn about elementary economics. The Igbos reap thousands more than they contribute in Lagos. If this is a lie, let them pack their investments and go back to the east. Let's see for how long they will survive there.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by vicshub(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2023
baby124:

Do you be a refugee in another state because your state is inhabitable and open your mouth to flap your lips at who the people choose. You can go back to your state with your big opinions and development to see how long you survive.

Obviously this one does not know the meaning of refugee. you cannot support apc and not sound stupid. olodo oshi.
FOR YOUR OWN STATE I GET HOUSE, YOU DEY RENT. grin grin grin
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by baby124: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2023
vicshub:

Obviously this one does not know the meaning of refugee. you cannot support apc and not sound stupid. olodo oshi.
FOR YOUR OWN STATE I GET HOUSE, YOU DEY RENT. grin grin grin
My family owns the land you rented. Dumby. Yes, rented🤣
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by deeva2: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2023
rippa:

So Lagos now belongs to tinubu 🙄
God abeg never let this man happened to us🙏🙏

He is proud of his legacies and track records in Lagos so pack well..
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Royceey(m): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2023
herkeem:

Tinubu meant to say that while he's from Lagos, Peter Obi is from Anambra and as an indigene, he can evict Peter Obi who is an outsider.
MUMU EXPLANATION! NO ONE OWNS ANYWHERE IN AS MUCH I'M A CITIZEN OF NIGERIA I CHOOSE TO STAY ANYWHERE IRRESPECTIVE OF MY TRIBE!
IN OTHER WORD THIS ASS LEAKING BABA IS TELLING US IF HE EMERGED AS THE PRESIDENT (God Forbid) HE WILL DRIVE EVERYBODY OUT OF NIGERIA BECAUSE HE'S THE LANDLORD!
BUNCH OF TRIBAL BIGOT!!
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Babastrong(m): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=North4Obi23 post=120352847]That is how agbero and drug addict talks. He talks rubbish and foolish, lazy people listen to him. slowpoke wants to beat a giant.[ Obi is not a giant, Stop hyping that trader. Even Kwankwaso who is more giant than obi knows who TINUBU, ATIKU are in nigeria politics. ]
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by infofta(m): 11:09am On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Did he lie?

Are you aware Tinubu can evict Peter if he wants?

We just have to say building did not get required approval and before you know it, it will be torn down. We can also as well say it did not comply with urban plan.

So, always respect your landlord.

This is one of the reasons people want Peter Obi to tackle this type of lawlessness

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Jack500: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2023
technicallyrich:

He can't,is like you cowords wants the wrath of real men from SS/se.
Touch Peter obi and see if it won't result to war SS/se and you cowords.
Mugu them wey no get streghntt only to shout ah ah like goatss

Keep fooling yourself.

You lots said more than this before kanu arrest, kanu is eating watery beans for 2years plus now, where are your threat?

So your real men, will fight Lagos government abi? Una never get Sense.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by vicshub(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Get education - if you have a land and property in Lagos without Cof O, you have nothing. If you have a CofO, then you're a tenant for a period which cannot exceed 99 years. For those 99 years, you must pay ground rent annually lest the CofO is revoked and your land is repossessed.

Tax is a statutory responsibility; you evade it, you go to jail. If you describe the 10 by 10 shops operated by Igbos in Lagos as businesses which create opportunities for anybody other than the Igbos themselves, then you have a lot to learn about elementary economics. The Igbos reap thousands more than they contribute in Lagos. If this is a lie, let them pack their investments and go back to the east. Let's see for how long they will survive there.

you cannot support apc and not sound stupid. Lagos is like a common wealth. remove the non indigenes and the 30 years of federal funding and structuring as the capital of nigeria back then, you will understand the economics more. i am sure you are not an indigene of lagos as well.
And for your taxes, no Tribe pays more taxes in lagos than igbos. you know why , they own businesses and companies. they are not some entitle lazy ass people like you guys. abokis that doesn't pay taxes, una no dey fight them. Jealous people.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by NavasBit: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2023
Best campaign so far. Tinubu get sense pass Obi+atiku. Truth is bitter
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by rollandben(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2023
Only if Tinubu were God
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by vicshub(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2023
baby124:

My family owns the land you rented. Dumby. Yes, rented🤣

lol.Your lazy ass family got broke, and sold it to me. grin grin grin.
i own your inheritance now. lazy ass entitled olodo. omo eru
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knZGTiIdqEw

The presidential candidate of the All progressives Congress APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu campaign in Abia State and during his speech he referred to Peter Obi as one of his tenants in Lagos. Tinubu says he's Peter Obi's Landlord in Lagos and he would beat him silly in the coming election.

Can't this man just for once make sense and tell us how he would govern and better Nigeria. His campaign is just all about calling out Peter or Atiku.

Now I understand the saying " Even if you have money, you can't buy class..."
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by baby124: 11:15am On Jan 25, 2023
vicshub:

lol.Your lazy ass family got broke, and sold it to me. grin grin grin.
i own your inheritance now. lazy ass entitled olodo. omo eru
Refugee, don’t worry. Your eye go clear.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by mistermoney: 11:16am On Jan 25, 2023
Obi kererenke... Obi grin
KingsCity:
Some months ago you said to mention Peter Obi’s name was a disgrace to you

Now jungle don mature
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by SenatePresdo(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
🔥 🔥 🔥

Undisputed!

He couldn’t even base in the state he governed for 8 years 😂😂😂

The same way obi left for lagos,
Is the same way Tinubu left Iragbiji for lagos.
The difference is that one is a Business man, and the other a drug baron grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by texazzpete(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2023
Dsalvo:

What's the "rubbish" about reminding his fellow contestant that , for any leader, "charity begins at home"?

Obi living in Lagos while Atiku lives in Dubai,when both are contesting the Presidency, is a big no no for intelligent and sophisticated voters.

Their action shows both are empty and further confirmation of this comes from how both, as political ashawos, have fled from Party to Party, in promotion of their personal ambition, while never taking any Nigerian political Party to greater heights, prominence or efficacy. 'Use and dump' leaders.

That 'one Nigeria' allowance to live and work anywhere applies to ordinary folks. Not leaders seeking to be President and who must have strong proof of what they created and are 'enjoying'.

For Obi, it is Anambra. Tinubu is 100% right to mock the unprincipled empty barrel whose actions has always shown he is a coward and charlatan only concerned about himself.

And yet Tinubu’s mega pension from Lagos state includes a mansion and cars in Abuja.
Lagos taxpayers are footing the bill for maintaining a retirement home in Abuja. If he’s going to attack Obi for living in Lagos, let him return his Abuja house to Lagos taxpayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 25, 2023
TheChameleon:
Tinubu gave him a perfect technical knock out

Telling Obi he's a failure who ran away from where he governed for 8 years to stay in Tinubu's developed Lagos.

Jeez!

Only a brainless person will vote for Obi after this. Why isn't he staying in the same Anambra ?

Is Tinubu not from Irabiji? He is a migrant like the rest of Lagosians. Someone that has no identity dey claim Lagos Landlord.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by CursedOsuPigs: 11:18am On Jan 25, 2023
vicshub:

you cannot support apc and not sound stupid. Lagos is like a common wealth. remove the non indigenes and the 30 years of federal funding and structuring as the capital of nigeria back then, you will understand the economics more. i am sure you are not an indigene of lagos as well.
And for your taxes, no Tribe pays more taxes in lagos than igbos. you know why , they own businesses and companies. they are not some entitle lazy ass people like you guys. abokis that doesn't pay taxes, una no dey fight them. Jealous people.

grin

Lagos commonwealth? grin United Nations ni! grin

Just like Enugu, Anambra and the rest of SE are common wealth.

Why is Calabar not a commonwealth? Calabar was capital before Lagos naah.

We are talking of real businesses, you're talking of akube and okrika business. Give me one notable Igbo business in the same league with Dangote, Adenuga and Otedola!

This one no know anything grin
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Travel around Nigeria and see Igbos excelling, you can't be staying in the trenches and be misyarning.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Emola12(m): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
🔥 🔥 🔥

Undisputed!

He couldn’t even base in the state he governed for 8 years 😂😂😂
buh tinubu is from iragbiji in osun state now
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by newnigerdelta00: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2023
North4Obi23:
That is how agbero and drug addict talks. He talks rubbish and foolish, lazy people listen to him. slowpoke wants to beat a giant.

Better than your biological father that sleep's with his own daughter
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Father4all: 11:23am On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu is an Emperor indeed
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by baby124: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2023
texazzpete:

And yet Tinubu’s mega pension from Lagos state includes a mansion and cars in Abuja.
Lagos taxpayers are footing the bill for maintaining a retirement home in Abuja. If he’s going to attack Obi for living in Lagos, let him return his Abuja house to Lagos taxpayers.
Tinubu does not live in Abuja. Obi lives in Lagos. All Nigeria men and their tribes used to be proud to retire majorly to their country home! Why is Obi majorly based in Lagos, what is chasing him from Anambra? The heaven he built?
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Emola12(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2023
madridguy:
Obi the liar go chop woto woto.

Jagaban, the baba of them all I twale for you.

“Obi no dey stay for Anambra, he dey Stay for Lagos, I am his landlord, I no dey disturb am, I’m only waiting for Election Day to beat him” ~ Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

#TinubuinAbia
by God grace ur tenant will be ur president .........we saw it during David and goaliath time if you know you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Father To All Bayelsans - Jonathan As Sylva, Lyon Visit / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post / Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.