Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,439 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia (77932 Views)

Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) / Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by vicshub(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

grin

Lagos commonwealth? grin United Nations ni! grin

Just like Enugu, Anambra and the rest of SE are common wealth.

Why is Calabar not a commonwealth? Calabar was capital before Lagos naah.

We are talking of real businesses, you're talking of akube and okrika business. Give me one notable Igbo business in the same league with Dangote, Adenuga and Otedola!

This one no know anything grin

Apc and stupidity.
I am talking about Access bank, zenith bank, uba, orange drugs, fidelity bank, air peace, emzor pharmaceuticals, etc... olodo wey no dey do research. typical of apc supporters. always clueless.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Did he lie?

Are you aware Tinubu can evict Peter if he wants?

We just have to say building did not get required approval and before you know it, it will be torn down. We can also as well say it did not comply with urban plan.

So, always respect your landlord.

So, it was Tinubu that made Lagos state the former capital of Nigeria, you can as well call it Lagos State of Tinubu and not Lagos State of Nigeria....grin grin grin

Urchins will never have sense not in this lifetime because they are programmed to always say rubbish....grin grin grin

Ok, since Tinubu has successful brainwashed you lots that he built Lagos, you can as well say:

National Theatre in Surulere was built by Tinubu.

National Stadium Surulere was built by Tinubu to promote Arts and Culture tin Tinubu's Lagos.

3rd Mainland Bridge the longest bridge in West Africa was built by Tinubu and commissioned by IBB, shocked?

Tinubu summoned all the Army Generals in Nigeria and told them to build more than 10 Army Barracks in Lagos, which was later commissioned by Fashola to make Lagos a safe state more than other states in Nigeria.

Tinubu built Muritala Mohammed International Airport and have been maintaining it for decades now since the 1970s it was built to ensure it remained the busiest airport serving all Nigerians while other region Governors and politicians were busy looting and sharing Kerosene to their people.

Bola Tinubu also built Apapa seaport in 1920 to ensure free export and import of goods from Nigeria to Europe because of his great vision for Lagos.

I also remember vividly how Bola Tinubu created Oshodi Market in 1860 to ensure free trading of slaves.

What about Banana Island which Tinubu designed in his bedroom as a man with vision and partnered with the Chagoury group for them to help him build a mega island city in Lagos?

What about CMS, Marina and other great things that made Lagos what it is even before 1999 that Bola Tinubu constructed even before he came to Lagos as a city boy shocked.

In 1965, Bola Tinubu made Lagos the capital city of Nigeria and told all foreign embassies, consulates and high commissions to open their embassies in Lagos.

Tinubu further instructed international oil companies to ensure they all bring their headquarters in Lagos to ensure Lagos have investors while other politicians like those from Potopoto republic were busy selling Galla and sharing kerosene grin.

Bola Tinubu also summoned all Nigerian banks to bring their bank headquarters to Lagos state if they want Yoruba billionaires and Dangote to patronize them.

What about Nigerian Stock Exchange that Bola Tinubu single handedly founded and built to ensure Lagos remained the city where Nigeria's stock market is traded shocked

Did he stop there? No!

Tinubu being a man with great vision wanted Lagos to become Africa's Hollywood city so he created Alaba International Market which helped Nigerian Movie Industry to spring up and also marketed and distributed Nollywood films to ensure they reached all parts of the world, which is why Lagos is the headquarter of Nollywood actors and filmmakers grin

When Bola Tinubu noticed that there will be huge demand for spare parts in Nigeria as Nigerians loved cars, what did he do? To position Lagos above other states in being the center of spare parts trading, Tinubu created Ladipo spare parts market for used spare parts and also created ASPAMDA market Trade Fair for brand new spare parts and then invited Omo Yeeboos selling Gala in Lagos traffic to go and start selling spare parts in those market, yet those children of hate continue to hate Tinubu angry.

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Ayomivic(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2023
rippa:

So Lagos now belongs to tinubu 🙄
God abeg never let this man happened to us🙏🙏

Where in what you read did Tinubu said Lagos belongs to him?
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by elinaxy(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2023
herkeem:

Tinubu meant to say that while he's from Lagos, Peter Obi is from Anambra and as an indigene, he can evict Peter Obi who is an outsider.
he's not a biological indigen
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by safarigirl(f): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2023
herkeem:

Tinubu meant to say that while he's from Lagos, Peter Obi is from Anambra and as an indigene, he can evict Peter Obi who is an outsider.

Tinubu is not an indigene of Lagos, you people should stop peddling these weak lies.

Tinubu is from Osun state, that is where he is indigenous to, Lagos is for the Aworis and Tinubu is not an Awori, he's just another immigrant that the good people of Lagos allowed on their land.

He has no right to evict other immigrants.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by JBArokonkwo1(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
🔥 🔥 🔥

Undisputed!

He couldn’t even base in the state he governed for 8 years 😂😂😂

And Tinubu couldn't receive treatment in any of the hospitals he built in lagos........

I blame your papa for rejecting condom when your mom offered. Poor woman has given birth to a perpetual idiot
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by rippa(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2023
Ayomivic:

Where in what you read did Tinubu said Lagos belongs to him?
English is difficult for u
Read the headline again
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by LeoDeKing: 11:30am On Jan 25, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

So, it was Tinubu that made Lagos state the former capital of Nigeria, you can as well call it Lagos State of Tinubu and not Lagos State of Nigeria....grin grin grin

Urchins will never have sense not in this lifetime because they are programmed to always say rubbish....grin grin grin

Btw, Ok, since Tinubu has successful brainwashed you lots that he built Lagos, you can as well say:

National Stadium Surulere was built by Tinubu to promote Arts and Culture tin Tinubu's Lagos.

3rd Mainland Bridge the longest bridge in West Africa was built by Tinubu and commissioned by IBB shocked

Tinubu summoned all the Army Generals in Nigeria and told them to build more than 10 Army Barracks in Lagos, which was later commissioned by Fashola to make Lagos a safe state more than other states in Nigeria.

Tinubu built Muritala Mohammed International Airport and have been maintaining it for decades now since the 1970s it was built to ensure it remained the busiest airport serving all Nigerians while other region Governors and politicians were busy looting and sharing Kerosene to their people.

Bola Tinubu also built Apapa seaport in 1920 to ensure free export and import of goods from Nigeria to Europe because of his great vision for Lagos.

I also remember vividly how Bola Tinubu created Oshodi Market in 1860 to ensure free trading of slaves.

What about Banana Island which Tinubu designed in his bedroom as a man with vision and partnered with the Chagoury group for them to help him build a mega island city in Lagos?

What about CMS, Marina and other great things that made Lagos what it is even before 1999 that Bola Tinubu constructed even before he came to Lagos as a city boy shocked.

In 1965, Bola Tinubu made Lagos the capital city of Nigeria and told all foreign embassies, consulates and high commissions to open their embassies in Lagos.

Tinubu further instructed international oil companies to ensure they all bring their headquarters in Lagos to ensure Lagos have investors while other politicians like those from Potopoto republic were busy selling Galla and sharing kerosene grin.

Bola Tinubu also summoned all Nigerian banks to bring their bank headquarters to Lagos state if they want Yoruba billionaires and Dangote to patronize them.

What about Nigerian Stock Exchange that Bola Tinubu single handedly founded and built to ensure Lagos remained the city where Nigeria's stock market is traded shocked

Did he stop there? No!

Tinubu being a man with great vision wanted Lagos to become Africa's Hollywood city so he created Alaba International Market which helped Nigerian Movie Industry to spring up and also marketed and distributed Nollywood films to ensure they reached all parts of the world, which is why Lagos is the headquarter of Nollywood actors and filmmakers grin

When Bola Tinubu noticed that there will be huge demand for spare parts in Nigeria as Nigerians loved cars, what did he do? To position Lagos above other states in being the center of spare parts trading, Tinubu created Ladipo spare parts market for used spare parts and also created ASPAMDA market Trade Fair for brand new spare parts and then invited Omo Yeeboos selling Gala in Lagos traffic to go and start selling spare parts in those market, yet those children of hate continue to hate Tinubu angry.

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

Lmao 🤣

This one is still making noise tagging everybody on nairaland 🤣

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by vicshub(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2023
vicshub:

Apc and stupidity.
I am talking about Access bank, zenith bank, uba, orange drugs, fidelity bank, air peace, emzor pharmaceuticals, etc... olodo wey no dey do research. typical of apc supporters. always clueless.

not to forget coscharis group and zenox technologies.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by rippa(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2023
deeva2:

He is proud of his legacies and track records in Lagos so pack well..
Legacies of stealing and corruption😁😁
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by baby124: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2023
safarigirl:

Tinubu is not an indigene of Lagos, you people should stop peddling these weak lies.

Tinubu is from Osun state, that is where he is indigenous to, Lagos is for the Aworis and Tinubu is not an Awori, he's just another immigrant that the good people of Lagos allowed on their land.

He has no right to evict other immigrants.
So you know much better than the woman who adopted him as a little child as part of her family? Did he do all this you claimed as an adult because he wanted to run for politics?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Emola12(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Did he lie?

We just have to say building did not get required approval and before you know it, it will be torn down. We can also as well say it did not comply with urban plan.

ahhh nawa oooo tinubu don use Saturday collect Sunday from Lagos hand omo dis one choke ooo aswear so tinubu wey come from iragbiji don turn Lagos to in father's land Lolllllllllll I can't laff ooo
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by CursedOsuPigs: 11:32am On Jan 25, 2023
vicshub:

Apc and stupidity.

And the likes of Tony Elumelu, Jim Ovia, et al are in the same league with Dangote, Adenuga and Otedola? grin

You even insert Fidelity and Air Peace? Please also include Ekenedilichukwu grin

Oh my God grin grin grin

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Kovich: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2023
Undisputed!

He couldn’t even base in the state he governed for 8 years 😂😂😂[/quote]

He was leaving in Lagos before him tinubu become governor so he is not his landlord
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by safarigirl(f): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2023
baby124:

So you know much better than the woman who adopted him as a little child as part of her family?

Who is the woman that adopted him? Where is she? Where is her family house? Does she not have other relatives to identify your drug dealer?

Tinubu is a fake person, nobody adopted him. He's a hustler that commited identity theft, that is why there is no known record of his existence until the 70's.

Fake age, fake name, fake school, fake person.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Joevics(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Did he lie?

Do you even understand what you are saying?
Does Tinubu own Lagos, just because he was governor.
So he will own Nigeria once he becomes president?

You guys are demarketing him to the very northerners you want to vote for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by baby124: 11:34am On Jan 25, 2023
safarigirl:

Who is the woman that adopted him? Where is she? Where is her family house? Does she not have other relatives to identify your drug dealer?

Tinubu is a fake person, nobody adopted him. He's a hustler that commited identity theft, that is why there is no known record of his existence until the 70's.

Fake age, fake name, fake school, fake person.
The woman who adopted him? Oh, you are very ignorant. Lol. No point arguing with you. People like you don’t know anything about Lagos. Let me tell you, you can’t become anything in Lagos without a Lagos family verifying you.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by rippa(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Ok, since Tinubu has successful brainwashed you lots that he built Lagos, you can as well say:

3rd Mainland Bridge the longest bridge in West Africa was built by Tinubu and commissioned by IBB, shocked?

Did he stop there? No!

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman

All the names you listed here are not more than 10 real people
They just create multiple accounts
Useless urchins
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2023
How is he your tenant? Are you the owner of Lagos? Making false claims up and down. May you be shamed.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by OdefaGirl(f): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2023
Yesterday, na so they parked on the express leading to Aba... sharing money and fighting. They actually left the rally venue to avoid being recorded. That means, people even rejected being hired because the crowd turned out "MASSIVE" 🤣

I don't believe when they say APC hires crowd, yesterday I saw with my own eyes.... This party, what can't you do?

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 25, 2023
Look at this idiot that doesn't know how much a bag of cement cost is here talking about evicting somebody.. Well,i don't blame you, i blame nairaland that gave idiots like you an opportunity to be commenting rubbish.
CoronaVirusRelo:

Did he lie?

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Lmao 🤣

This one is still making noise tagging everybody on nairaland 🤣

No, not everyone...I am only tagging urchins and you happen to be on the exclusive list, you should be happy...grin grin grin

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by azukaegopeter(m): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2023
Please I have a question. Was lagos built by Tinubu? I mean was he the one who founded Lagos state ??
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Ebeano49(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2023
Why didn't Tinubu share the 'masterplan' with Ekiti, Ondo, Edo, or even his home state of Osun where he imposed his boys?
Why has he refused to show Buhari the way in the past 7 years?

Lagos is a special case. Marwa was an unknown administrator in Borno until he arrived Lagos.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by realestate99: 11:43am On Jan 25, 2023
All igbos are tenants outside Alaigbo, they seems to be so dumb not to learn from history
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by lilyheaven: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2023
At least he is living in Nigeria.
You that want to leave your papa land to jappa to another country nko ...
CoronaVirusRelo:
🔥 🔥 🔥

Undisputed!

He couldn’t even base in the state he governed for 8 years 😂😂😂
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by penceman(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu always dropping blasphemy like an armed robber. He once said he is richer than osun state and got ejected. No one owns Lagos worse an osun man like him . Crazy baba adebanjo brought this cancer when he made tinubu governor in place of Funsho Williams.
Today adebanjo mistake is claiming ownership of Lagos state, the former fct.
Next he will claim ownership of Nigeria and we would be here be watching.
Nigeria explodes if he wins

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Uchefame(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2023
Do you know that you can ship or deliver any item to abroad/ Nationwide from the comfort of your office or home and also pay less.

This is how it works, sign up, go to shipment, fill the address for pick up & details of the item to deliver including phone number, select the courier service you want.
They will send their delivery agent to you for pick up and deliver your goods .
Their service is both home and abroad.
Payment for delivery is also online.
Follow the link below and get started
https://app.terminal.africa/invite/?referral=REF-30412325410&utm_source=referral

Best regards,
Samuel.

Terminal Africa.
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by sukar886: 11:49am On Jan 25, 2023
Lol, na only peter obi the contest , u no go beat atiku join , peter obi is really giving APC sleepness night
Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by OdefaGirl(f): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Did he stop there? No!

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman

THIS IS FINAL BLOW..... JEEEEEZZZZ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

YEEEEEEHHHH 🙆🙆🙆

Re: 2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia by Kovich: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu is among the people that started differentiating people from one region and another which is what is bringing chaos and insecurity between different tribe in Nigeria just imagine what he is saying he is tribal bigot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Father To All Bayelsans - Jonathan As Sylva, Lyon Visit / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post / Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.