Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber (32221 Views)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Houseofglam7(f): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
She’s myopic.
Let her be.

4 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Medianna(f): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Who wants to suffer suffer life.
Abeg

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Madups(m): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Uber kwa? Biko, don't put someone's daughter in poverty. I will also leave you in the relationship if I found out that you're Uber driver. How much are you even making a day that you're bragging undecided.

You cannot deceive us with all these audio millions you're quoting up there, you better go and work hard. Is it Love she will eat in the relationship undecided? Haba!

God Abeg o!
all these #onsense wey you dey write for this site, my own be say; no come here in 5 years time open thread about how you dey look for person wey go just give you belle on a low so that you go atleast get pikin o.

4 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Dailyparrot: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Lol! This one really pain you.

My guy na woman stop to talk to you not God. You don't need to disclose you networth to a woman for her to validate you. Man who use money to get ladies always run into marriage issues once that money stop comings.

You have all these and you need a lady schooling to validate you?

Bro, I did not disclose my net worth to her and that's the reason she's acting up. If I do, I'm sure she will behave well which I don't want because that will mean influencing her feelings with materials things which I don't want to do.

I just put it out here for those that are quick to condemn or judge people from afar or based on their job.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by NairalandMD: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Dailyparrot:
I have to create this thread after reading through the topic on front page asking for jobs/professions that will make you not to marry someone.

So, I'm talking to this Unizik student that's studying medical radiography. Everything was going well. She even told me that she has told her mother about me and all. We met on Facebook and she's already asking to see me in person.

Until the day she found out that I use my car for Uber/Bolt business, everything changed. This girl stopped talking to me.

She has never been to Lagos and does not know how Uber works. She was asking how much I earn in a day, and that hope the Uber is not like their normal school cab that charge 100 naira per person, bla bla bla.

Well, I just don't want to let her know my net worth. I don't do Uber full time. I work on Fiverr and because sales dropped there, I decided to use Uber to make up for the income. I also do academic research for foreign students. Etc. I am into a lot of stuffs that fetch me nothing less than 400k a month so I don't think I should be regarded poor.

My house in the East is at roofing level. I am almost completing the payment of 4.5 million for a land I'm purchasing at Mowe, I own my car plus another Sienna I bought when Fiverr was booming.

I have a masters degree. So, should a girl reject me because I use my car to drive on Uber?

I am just laughing at her ignorance. The other time, we were talking and I jokingly asked her why she's putting on make up, and she was like, so she can find better suitors.

I thence assume I am not a better suitor because to her, I'm poor. This is someone earning 8k per month in the school that she was teaching during ASUU strike.

I wonder why women are impatient when it comes to taking decisions and that's why most of them regret later.

I am supposing being a medical student makes this girl think she deserves someone better than just a cab driver.

LOL.

Thank your Star bro.
God saved you from a ballistic missile.

8 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Qatar2022: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Uber kwa? Biko, don't put someone's daughter in poverty. I will also leave you in the relationship if I found out that you're Uber driver. How much are you even making a day that you're bragging undecided.

You cannot deceive us with all these audio millions you're quoting up there, you better go and work hard. Is it Love she will eat in the relationship undecided? Haba!

God Abeg o!
See them here useless people

5 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by davidadenrele: 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

What exactly do ladies want?? The honest guy says he does Uber by the side not on full time and aside this he does a remote support jobs he's open and honest something most girl dont appreciate the dude is proud being a man to have a legit means of earning a living for himself, would you rather prefers he does yahoo plus, or money rituals am so sorry sis this how most of you missed the ideal man and later end up in Shiloh in Winner Chapel shouting a louder Amen for your destined man to locate you at 33/35 age plus, all because you don't want to suffer when in the real sense the ideal man don go oti... ti...lo he don go cos you refuse to open eyes to reality that not all that glitters is gold!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by 9japride(m): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
I doubt if this story is even true, why so much information being thrown out? If a girl don't like you, please move on to the next one. Them no use one girl tie your neck. There are a lot of good girls out there, find the one that shares same ideology with you. Life is very simple, no need for drama. Such ladies will give you real-time nollywood drama.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by faceLAGOS: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Why are guys getting unnecessarily stressed out because of a stinking, dirty, mentally deficient, broke, ugly, deflowered, Nigerian girls?

With all these information & updates on their lifestyle, I swear, these girls should totally be ignored & treated like a nonentity.

If I was you, I’d show her my net worth & block her blood dripping pucci ASAP.

Bro, you no like yourself.

Anything you see, you collect!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Thermodynamics(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

So what will the OP eat in the relationship? What will he benefit from the girl ?
The only thing you women have to give is your fake love but you want to receive money/love/attention/emotional support and more.

Thieves

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Chee59(f): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
Dailyparrot:
I have to create this thread after reading through the topic on front page asking for jobs/professions that will make you not to marry someone.

So, I'm talking to this Unizik student that's studying medical radiography. Everything was going well. She even told me that she has told her mother about me and all. We met on Facebook and she's already asking to see me in person.

Until the day she found out that I use my car for Uber/Bolt business, everything changed. This girl stopped talking to me.

She has never been to Lagos and does not know how Uber works. She was asking how much I earn in a day, and that hope the Uber is not like their normal school cab that charge 100 naira per person, bla bla bla.

Well, I just don't want to let her know my net worth. I don't do Uber full time. I work on Fiverr and because sales dropped there, I decided to use Uber to make up for the income. I also do academic research for foreign students. Etc. I am into a lot of stuffs that fetch me nothing less than 400k a month so I don't think I should be regarded poor.

My house in the East is at roofing level. I am almost completing the payment of 4.5 million for a land I'm purchasing at Mowe, I own my car plus another Sienna I bought when Fiverr was booming.

I have a masters degree. So, should a girl reject me because I use my car to drive on Uber?

I am just laughing at her ignorance. The other time, we were talking and I jokingly asked her why she's putting on make up, and she was like, so she can find better suitors.

I thence assume I am not a better suitor because to her, I'm poor. This is someone earning 8k per month in the school that she was teaching during ASUU strike.

I wonder why women are impatient when it comes to taking decisions and that's why most of them regret later.

I am supposing being a medical student makes this girl think she deserves someone better than just a cab driver.

LOL.
Sorry ehn. Y'all stop going for these small girls that are high on attention they get from different men. Look for ladies in their late 20s, and upwards the ones who are tired of being single and marry. Don't say I didn't do anything for you.

3 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by LordIsaac(m): 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
Asking out a lady with such a materialism mindset in itself makes me question your taste in women. A woman like that your lady cannot last 1 week with me, honestly. It's time you thanked the good Lord that she didn't wait until you married her before showing you these red flags.

8 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
u guys keep falling person hand...

All those girls u see are olosho...

I wonder what commitment u want to build with an olosho than to fvck her and pay her off...

The day una decide to go woo any girl to start a relationship with her is the day una dey trade away una peace of mind...

The most peaceful people are the ones wey no give chance for any relationship commitment...

Make money - fvck bitches - eat good food = peace of mind...

Real niggas don't look for girlfriends, dey fvck pussy and pay them bitches off...

What's wrong being an Uber driver? sad

With ur own car...

If I no want drive, I use Uber and bolt, majority of these niggaz are fresh dudes... WTF!

I have got female drivers on Uber and bolt, clean babes for that matter...

What's wrong with that hoe?

Na her type we dey fvck mercilessly and pass around to other niggaz, dem come dey use u shine... Una dey fvck up... angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
Thermodynamics:

So what will the OP eat in the relationship? What will he benefit from the girl ?
The only thing you women have to give is your fake love but you want to receive money/love/attention/emotional support and more.

Thieves

This gender una dey quote self...

Dey plenty wey we dey fvck...

And if u see dem as dem dey form for other guys ehn... grin

Many of dem even get partners, but we fvck dem and pay dem off...

Chief, friends with benefits don yakpa like this, na how person wan chop dem finish self...

Funny gender...

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by VendorGB: 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Medianna:
Abeg
With that your ugly face.
Spits!

6 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Mremilekun(f): 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Are you a student, business owner, or content creator who owns a YouTube account?

Do you know you can make cool cash from your YouTube channel?

Or you know about this but don't know how to go about it.

Send us a DM now @ dailyadsmarketng on IG or get in touch with us on WhatsApp at 07012734041 to get this and know more about our other exciting offers.

For more information, visit our website at www.dailyadsmarketing.com

1 Share

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
There is nothing bad in disclosing or showing off your net worth

Also she has the right to continue communicating with you or not...it is her choice.

You also have the right to stop or move on with communication by the way she reacts to information she has.

This things are not too deep, it is not a do or die affair

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Truvelisback(m): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!
Na mouth u just get. grin
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by anthonyuncle(m): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
you should be grateful to God for helping you dodge a tornado,
the girl na mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by 1Sharon(f): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
Even the red pill doesn't encourage men to remain basic and average. It encourages men to be the beat they can be, and an uber driver isn't the best.

Why not utilise your masters degree? Or there's no job in your field

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by 1Sharon(f): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
Phenomena1:
OP, instead you should be happy.

All those medical student thinks the world revolve around their profession. Normal thing. It happens everywhere.

If you not a lawyer, doctor, pharmacist, politician, engineer(oil, telco companies) banker e.t.c they won't take you serious.

She's not a medical student, she's training to be a radiographer.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Autobot05: 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
This is why I dont pity the evening newspapers...
Oboy enjoy yourself and your money jare. Let her go and find a president to marry her

5 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Kingsley123456(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
I want to know about online paying business , I’m interested
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by benqo01(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
God is Wonderful,sir you should be thanking God for your life.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by weslay: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

You just dodged a bullet. Japa Japa onto the next

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Reminderz: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
Chee59:

Sorry ehn. Y'all stop going for these small girls that are high on attention they get from different men. Look for ladies in their late 20s, and upwards the ones who are tired of being single and marry. Don't say I didn't do anything for you.
those who are tired of being single = tired of being a cum bucket after they have wasted their youthful years...

those are the kind of people that ends up in Shiloh praying for husband later on... aka evening newspapers, aka olosho pro max

4 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Reminderz: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
1Sharon:
Even the red pill doesn't encourage men to remain basic and average. It encourages men to be the beat they can be, and an uber driver isn't the best.

Why not utilise your masters degree? Or there's no job in your field

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Phenomena1: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
1Sharon:

She's not a medical student, she's training to be a radiographer.
The last time i checked, Radiography is a medical course.

what do i know sef. i sit to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Reminderz: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
Medianna:
Abeg
how much do you earn? suffer suffer yen yen yen.. you guys will just be opening mouth waaa like say dem dey fetch money for tap

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Medianna(f): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Reminderz:

how much do you earn? suffer suffer yen yen yen.. you guys will just be opening mouth waaa like say dem dey fetch money for tap
A lady doesn't want a cab driver, for obvious reasons that he may not be able take care of her,
How is that a crime? Sentiments aside..
And how much I earn isn't part of this discussion so be more articulate next time

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Reminderz: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
Medianna:

A lady doesn't want a cab driver, for obvious reasons that he may not be able take care of her,
How is that a crime? Sentiments aside..
And how much I earn isn't part of this discussion so be more articulate next time
why should I drop the question "how much you earn"? why are you concerned about the work he does then since you don't want people to know how much you earn? abi you nor fit work to bring money too? he said he's not only a cab driver and I'm sure the girl nor even get 50K for her account sef.. and what if he's a cab driver? so make e go die abi?

5 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Medianna(f): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
VendorGB:

With that your ugly face.
Spits!
You can now rest in peace sir.
Point noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? / Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man / 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.