Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber (32217 Views)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by lereinter(m): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2023
I won't say she's impatient, leave her to her choices

Even though you think she's taking decision from afar

The are many ladies out there wanting to have you.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by sorepco(m): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2023
Do not think like that. What if yu marry a Richman and he starts facing challenges...will u divorce or separate? It is better to observe the man's status than to jump into conclusion and dump him!

Jennyclay:
Uber kwa? Biko, don't put someone's daughter in poverty. I will also leave you in the relationship if I found out that you're Uber driver. How much are you even making a day that you're bragging undecided.

You cannot deceive us with all these audio millions you're quoting up there, you better go and work hard. Is it Love she will eat in the relationship undecided? Haba!

God Abeg o!
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Gift96: 11:08am On Jan 26, 2023
she doesnt like what you do to earn a living. shes not the ideal woman. let her be
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by BRATISLAVA: 11:16am On Jan 26, 2023
From pretending to be teachers to pretending to be Uber drivers, to actually being those things, you have choices. Allow these girls to have theirs, too.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by BRATISLAVA: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2023
Gift96:
she doesnt like what you do to earn a living. shes not the ideal woman. let her be

"Ideal woman".

What about the ideal man? Women can't want that, can they?

Once a woman doesn't want a man, it means she's not ideal. What about all the women he rejected for various reasons? It must mean he's not an ideal man, yet he's trying to get the court of public opinion on his side, right?

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by smiliyB(f): 11:17am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:
I have to create this thread after reading through the topic on front page asking for jobs/professions that will make you not to marry someone.

So, I'm talking to this Unizik student that's studying medical radiography. Everything was going well. She even told me that she has told her mother about me and all. We met on Facebook and she's already asking to see me in person.

Until the day she found out that I use my car for Uber/Bolt business, everything changed. This girl stopped talking to me.

She has never been to Lagos and does not know how Uber works. She was asking how much I earn in a day, and that hope the Uber is not like their normal school cab that charge 100 naira per person, bla bla bla.

Well, I just don't want to let her know my net worth. I don't do Uber full time. I work on Fiverr and because sales dropped there, I decided to use Uber to make up for the income. I also do academic research for foreign students. Etc. I am into a lot of stuffs that fetch me nothing less than 400k a month so I don't think I should be regarded poor.

My house in the East is at roofing level. I am almost completing the payment of 4.5 million for a land I'm purchasing at Mowe, I own my car plus another Sienna I bought when Fiverr was booming.

I have a masters degree. So, should a girl reject me because I use my car to drive on Uber?

I am just laughing at her ignorance. The other time, we were talking and I jokingly asked her why she's putting on make up, and she was like, so she can find better suitors.

I thence assume I am not a better suitor because to her, I'm poor. This is someone earning 8k per month in the school that she was teaching during ASUU strike.

I wonder why women are impatient when it comes to taking decisions and that's why most of them regret later.

I am supposing being a medical student makes this girl think she deserves someone better than just a cab driver.

LOL.

cheesy cheesy Even if you're not doing other stuffs and it's just uber, what's wrong with that?
Uber is a decent job nah, and earn enough to take care of a family.

Abeg come make I marry you are jare grin grin #jokingsha
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by freedomchild: 11:18am On Jan 26, 2023
Phenomena1:
OP, instead you should be happy.

All those medical student thinks the world revolve around their profession. Normal thing. It happens everywhere.

If you not a lawyer, doctor, pharmacist, politician, engineer(oil, telco companies) banker e.t.c they won't take you serious.
abi
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by SmartyPants(m): 11:18am On Jan 26, 2023
Phenomena1:
OP, instead you should be happy.

All those medical student thinks the world revolve around their profession. Normal thing. It happens everywhere.

If you not a lawyer, doctor, pharmacist, politician, engineer(oil, telco companies) banker e.t.c they won't take you serious.

I don't think this has to do with money. Rather, once you are a professional or intellectual, you will want to be with someone like minded.

Right or wrong, when im talking to a girl and ask what she studied, if she says something like mass com, its an immediate turn off.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Kingboy10: 11:19am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

Reality will dawn on them on graduation. I have a sister that's a nurse working in a federal hospital. Trust me when I say that she's among the poorest in our family.

A roommate of mine when I was in year 1 took jamb and moved from Agricultural Economics to Pharmacy. To him then, he has hit a jackpot.

I graduated 2016 and finished my service 2018. Have been working since that time and have really done well for myself considering how short I've been in the labour market.

This my roommate just graduated and awaiting service. He's currently 32 years old and earning less than 90k a month where he's doing internship. The truth is, it will take him 3 to 5 years more to get to the level that I am currently.

Getting married is not an option for him at this time. In fact, his only hope of making it right now is to leave Nigeria. Of course, this has become the new normal. People finding escape route once it seems nothing is working for them here.

So, I've seen enough medical professionals around to tell that it does not guarantee more than just an average lifestyle.

Seems you have beef against those in the medical field because what all these rubbish you just wrote here? Why are you bringing someone profession down because you feel you are better than him? 🙄
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Leemekzy: 11:20am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Uber kwa? Biko, don't put someone's daughter in poverty. I will also leave you in the relationship if I found out that you're Uber driver. How much are you even making a day that you're bragging undecided.

You cannot deceive us with all these audio millions you're quoting up there, you better go and work hard. Is it Love she will eat in the relationship undecided? Haba!

God Abeg o!
did you read his write up before spilling all these trash?
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by alizma: 11:20am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:
I have to create this thread after reading through the topic on front page asking for jobs/professions that will make you not to marry someone.

So, I'm talking to this Unizik student that's studying medical radiography. Everything was going well. She even told me that she has told her mother about me and all. We met on Facebook and she's already asking to see me in person.

Until the day she found out that I use my car for Uber/Bolt business, everything changed. This girl stopped talking to me.

She has never been to Lagos and does not know how Uber works. She was asking how much I earn in a day, and that hope the Uber is not like their normal school cab that charge 100 naira per person, bla bla bla.

Well, I just don't want to let her know my net worth. I don't do Uber full time. I work on Fiverr and because sales dropped there, I decided to use Uber to make up for the income. I also do academic research for foreign students. Etc. I am into a lot of stuffs that fetch me nothing less than 400k a month so I don't think I should be regarded poor.

My house in the East is at roofing level. I am almost completing the payment of 4.5 million for a land I'm purchasing at Mowe, I own my car plus another Sienna I bought when Fiverr was booming.

I have a masters degree. So, should a girl reject me because I use my car to drive on Uber?

I am just laughing at her ignorance. The other time, we were talking and I jokingly asked her why she's putting on make up, and she was like, so she can find better suitors.

I thence assume I am not a better suitor because to her, I'm poor. This is someone earning 8k per month in the school that she was teaching during ASUU strike.

I wonder why women are impatient when it comes to taking decisions and that's why most of them regret later.

I am supposing being a medical student makes this girl think she deserves someone better than just a cab driver.

LOL.
Then look for thousand others that are willing to talk to you as Uber driver.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by davidtemi(m): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.
Stop talking to her too
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by izubext007: 11:21am On Jan 26, 2023
If u check , her brother is doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by DollarSigns(m): 11:21am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.
You even took time to list out everything you own grin
For this to disturb you, I hereby diagnose you with Low self esteem
You’re on the acute stage, you really need help
To you the woman is impatient, she may not just like who Dey roam for night, her life, her choice; doesn’t give you any reason to tag her impatient and disturb this FP over your feelings of entitlements
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by chukkystar(m): 11:21am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!
Mumu his other income is Audio Money but the Uber part is not Audio. No be U em dey Toast na so rest..
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by williams85(m): 11:21am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!
I wanted to curse you but changed my mind when I checked your profile.
I pray you heal ASAP!
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by captaininiobong(m): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2023
Some of ladies are like brainless being. They take actions they later regret. If you see a lady who has high taste of flashy lifestyle avoid her it's for your own good. That was how my own ex stopped talking to me because I told her I am not ready to do 3million naira marriage but I promised her a good marriage but not 3million, this is someone barely earning 20k a month. my brother up till today she doesn't talk to me, I haven't slept with her or anything just hug alone.

But I've blocked her everywhere, waiting for the day she will tell me she did it for my own good.

3 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by zegeijuwa: 11:22am On Jan 26, 2023
Now the sharp warri girl just read your post. You think say na only u dey nairaland? grin
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Fiscus105(m): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2023
NaBanga:
Nigerians have too much pride. Here you are bragging about every little thing. You should never blame someone for wanting more for themselves and their children. If you meet a village girl who has no education, you will look like gold to her. It is because she has nothing. She will be looking to you to improve her life and those of her potential children.

You have met a lady with something and she wants to know that you can measure up for her future and her future children. It does not make her a bad person. It makes her wise. Never expect anyone to want you just because you exist. You must bring something to the table that they can appreciate.

Abi oooo, my gender believe everything revolve around them ooo, woman shouldnt have their choice again, and the most painful thing is that, children nowadays are jointly taken care by husband and wife oo, yet they will come on faceless forum to raise useless shoulder
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by deavicky(m): 11:23am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!
all I can say is " see your small Nyash" you think most people working for people like it that way.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by buJu234: 11:23am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

So marriage is now poverty alleviation program abi..

So what's the woman bringing to the marriage sef, how much will she be contributing?

If its pussy, that's the most cheapest thing to get in naija right now!
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by princenaira(m): 11:24am On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=Jennyclay post=120358112]Uber kwa? Biko, don't put someone's daughter in poverty. I will also leave you in the relationship if I found out that you're Uber driver. How much are you even making a day that you're bragging undecided.

God Abeg o! [/quote

Jezebel sported
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by stampo: 11:26am On Jan 26, 2023
You never told her the truth of your identity....
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by ERCROSS(m): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

Naso your sense just take reverse enter 2023
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by davit: 11:30am On Jan 26, 2023
See mumu. How much your papa dey make per year? Nincompoo
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Bizibi(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2023
Avoid students/undergraduates if you want peace of mind.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by AntiWailer: 11:31am On Jan 26, 2023
face your life.

you dont need that kind of person in ur life.

What happens if in future as a medical doctor or lecturer , u are on strike and u need to provide for the family with your car. ?

u wont get the support needed. if na me i go block her,
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by NaijaCover(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2023
Nawa o
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by eleniyan2020: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!
what of your father that give birth to you in poverty?
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by MoneySEASON: 11:33am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

Trying too hard to be noticed on this space, I see your energy 😂😂

Continue your hustle abeg, na simps you go attract las las.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by TenQ: 11:33am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.
Run as fast as you can from this girl. She's the type that will abandon you if you have a slight business challenge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? / Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man / 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.