Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber (32205 Views)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Medianna(f): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Rayban25:

Look at you that is correcting someone about English not being good..see the rubbish your brain could process to type...

Word of advise: go and shave your head and just turn to Edo artifact cause your hairline ma halfplot.
I don't know what is wrong with your brain that you cant even understand that there is something called error in English.
Mstw
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by TristanX: 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Uber kwa? Biko, don't put someone's daughter in poverty. I will also leave you in the relationship if I found out that you're Uber driver. How much are you even making a day that you're bragging undecided.

You cannot deceive us with all these audio millions you're quoting up there, you better go and work hard. Is it Love she will eat in the relationship undecided? Haba!

God Abeg o!

This ashawo idiot again.... oh no!
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Pinkyposh(f): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Leave someone's daughter alone, she's earning 8k now , when she finish schooling, she will be a hot cake in her discipline.
You want her to stay in Mowe when you marry her, so she wouldn't have access to find good paying jobs.
She's a hot cake in abroad, that's where she's going to. Leave her to find her man
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by ChiefOdogwu: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:
I have to create this thread after reading through the topic on front page asking for jobs/professions that will make you not to marry someone.

So, I'm talking to this Unizik student that's studying medical radiography. Everything was going well. She even told me that she has told her mother about me and all. We met on Facebook and she's already asking to see me in person.

Until the day she found out that I use my car for Uber/Bolt business, everything changed. This girl stopped talking to me.

She has never been to Lagos and does not know how Uber works. She was asking how much I earn in a day, and that hope the Uber is not like their normal school cab that charge 100 naira per person, bla bla bla.

Well, I just don't want to let her know my net worth. I don't do Uber full time. I work on Fiverr and because sales dropped there, I decided to use Uber to make up for the income. I also do academic research for foreign students. Etc. I am into a lot of stuffs that fetch me nothing less than 400k a month so I don't think I should be regarded poor.

My house in the East is at roofing level. I am almost completing the payment of 4.5 million for a land I'm purchasing at Mowe, I own my car plus another Sienna I bought when Fiverr was booming.

I have a masters degree. So, should a girl reject me because I use my car to drive on Uber?

I am just laughing at her ignorance. The other time, we were talking and I jokingly asked her why she's putting on make up, and she was like, so she can find better suitors.

I thence assume I am not a better suitor because to her, I'm poor. This is someone earning 8k per month in the school that she was teaching during ASUU strike.

I wonder why women are impatient when it comes to taking decisions and that's why most of them regret later.

I am supposing being a medical student makes this girl think she deserves someone better than just a cab driver.

LOL.

For you to take the time and reel out your biography here shows how much you think less of yourself and trying to seek validation that you are not poor. She is not even worth your effort.

If you marry her and tomorrow the vicissitudes of life changes your fortune, she will abandon you

3 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Medianna(f): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dopenigga:
poor, broke, ugly lowlife like you. Smh undecided
Who is this one?
You must have mistaken me for your mother's daughter or maybe your family member.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Charly68: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Cut off from her to make yourself important and dignified. Her eyes will soon be opened and she will run begging you. There is dignity in labour
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Divay22(f): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
I'm just concern with you having issues with ladies in most threads you've opened
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Barbiturate(m): 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Medianna:

A lady doesn't want a cab driver, for obvious reasons that he may not be able take care of her,
How is that a crime? Sentiments aside..
And how much I earn isn't part of this discussion so be more articulate next time

Yes it is her choice, but to think or say that he won't be able to take care of her cos he's an uber driver is ignorance to an agogee!

Let me educate you on the earnings of an uber driver who owns his/her car.
You make about 20k per day. That's about 140,000 in a week. Then about 560,000 in a month. Half a million income a month. Meanwhile she earns 8k in a month. No radiographer earns 250k a month in Nigeria. Bank manager's salary isn't up to 500k a month.

Except for the fact that the job doesn't have prestige and the way Nigerians belittle the job, it is far better(in terms of income) than majority of the white collar jobs. I know guys who resigned from their bank jobs(where they earn 120k) to start up uber.

Majority of you ladies don't have foresight. You only see 'NOW'......The reason a lot of you don't eventually settle down.

I think Op should thank God. This kind of girl will run you down
Op, forget internet, go to your village, look for a graduate there. You would definitely find a better one for you.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by E2000: 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:
I have to create this thread after reading through the topic on front page asking for jobs/professions that will make you not to marry someone.

So, I'm talking to this Unizik student that's studying medical radiography. Everything was going well. She even told me that she has told her mother about me and all. We met on Facebook and she's already asking to see me in person.

Until the day she found out that I use my car for Uber/Bolt business, everything changed. This girl stopped talking to me.

She has never been to Lagos and does not know how Uber works. She was asking how much I earn in a day, and that hope the Uber is not like their normal school cab that charge 100 naira per person, bla bla bla.

Well, I just don't want to let her know my net worth. I don't do Uber full time. I work on Fiverr and because sales dropped there, I decided to use Uber to make up for the income. I also do academic research for foreign students. Etc. I am into a lot of stuffs that fetch me nothing less than 400k a month so I don't think I should be regarded poor.

My house in the East is at roofing level. I am almost completing the payment of 4.5 million for a land I'm purchasing at Mowe, I own my car plus another Sienna I bought when Fiverr was booming.

I have a masters degree. So, should a girl reject me because I use my car to drive on Uber?

I am just laughing at her ignorance. The other time, we were talking and I jokingly asked her why she's putting on make up, and she was like, so she can find better suitors.

I thence assume I am not a better suitor because to her, I'm poor. This is someone earning 8k per month in the school that she was teaching during ASUU strike.

I wonder why women are impatient when it comes to taking decisions and that's why most of them regret later.

I am supposing being a medical student makes this girl think she deserves someone better than just a cab driver.

LOL.
Listen to me. From the Bible precisely "Good news Bible" it is written in proverbs 31 vs 11, that in a good wife you can put your trust and you will *never go poor*. So if you are worth for example 10 million naira once you are with the right partner your worth should be increasing not reducing and if its reducing drastically you know you have probably made a big mistake.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by batistutajulio: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

Let me tell you one reality, If you are earning 400K, you should look for a one close to that class or.

Don't look for a poor girl or broke woman or a woman that comes from a poor family.

You got class, she ain't got class.

3 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Medianna(f): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
Barbiturate:

Yes it is her choice, but to think or say that he won't be able to take care of her cos he's an uber driver is ignorance to an agogee!

Let me educate you on the earnings of an uber driver who owns his/her car.
You make about 20k per day. That's about 140,000 in a week. Then about 560,000 in a month. Half a million income a month. Meanwhile she earns 8k in a month. No radiographer earns 250k a month in Nigeria. Bank manager's salary isn't up to 500k a month.

Except for the fact that the job doesn't have prestige and the way Nigerians belittle the job, it is far better(in terms of income) than majority of the white collar jobs. I know guys who resigned from their bank jobs(where they earn 120k) to start up uber.

Majority of you ladies don't have foresight. You only see 'NOW'......The reason a lot of you don't eventually settle down.

I think Op should thank God. This kind of girl will run you down
Op, forget internet, go to your village, look for a graduate there. You would definitely find a better one for you.
Yes you're right.
Its her loss but it doesn't mean she cant choose what she want.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by sageb: 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

She's with you just for the money
Drop her and don't look back.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Dopenigga(m): 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Medianna:

Who is this one?
You must have mistaken me for your mother's daughter or maybe your family member.
e pain am cheesy
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Barbiturate(m): 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Medianna:

Yes you're right.
Its her loss but it doesn't mean she cant choose what she want.

Off course she can, that's if she even knows what she wants. I bet you she would definitely choose wrongly because of her ignorance.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Uber kwa? Biko, don't put someone's daughter in poverty. I will also leave you in the relationship if I found out that you're Uber driver. How much are you even making a day that you're bragging undecided.

You cannot deceive us with all these audio millions you're quoting up there, you better go and work hard. Is it Love she will eat in the relationship undecided? Haba!

God Abeg o!

U have problem..may u not end up as Evening news paper..that's if ur not yet one
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Saig: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

People like may sometimes end up being the bread winners in their home.
God Abeg o!
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Saig: 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

People like this may sometimes end up being the bread winners in their home
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by mrpassionate(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
If u can sit her down and analyze everything to her in a clean and clear simple English that her brain can comprehend without spitting out your networth and she still can't get it then, you need to let her go. All THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IS SHINING LIFESTYLE FULL OF LIES.

By the way, if Fiverr pickup again I do buys PayPal funds with ridiculous Black-Market rate.

And I have once used my own PayPal to received payment directly from Fiverr just to speed up the payments rather than waiting for weeks for funds to be lifted up from holding.

Dailyparrot:

LOL.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Exceed15: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Even if that's what u do full time and so? Listen if u marry her type u will also struggle to keep her.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by hothire(f): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

The world has over 7billion people. Why bother about one person that doesn't want you? If you are truly worth what you stated up there, then move on. Everyone has their expectations the same way you have yours. So what makes your expectations more valid than hers?
Move on, and you will find someone whom you are both on the same page.

Enough of shaming or calling out someone simply because they rejected you or do not want you.

You have done same to other ladies, and even worse. Yet none of them came here to post.

Move on.

I told her that I am a tech person which is true. But when I'm not working on my computer, I use my time to drive on Uber.

I normally tell her that I'm going to work but she didn't know the type of work that is.

I never wanted to take her serious until she started giving attitude that women are known for and my friends starting telling me how important her course of study is. I doubt I care much about that because I'm not looking for a woman to come and feed me. I can take care of myself comfortable.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by abbeYhart(m): 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
When a girl you want to marry ask you what do you do for a living. After answering her question, you should throw the question back at her. Let her answer. It goes both ways. Both parties are supposed to bring something to the table no matter how small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Abagworo(m): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

A full time uber driver that owns his own cab is enough for any sane girl as long as he is educated and compatible with her in activities. She might also just be a small girl that knows nothing about life so better go for a more matured girl

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

Fake ass playboys been ripping some of you apart since 190000000 yrs ago.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by fadal(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
FUK U
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Gokoyer0(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
Why can't you guys start ignoring these ladies? This is the attention they crave for. In real life, nothing interesting is going on for them. You guys should stop quoting them.
Dopenigga:
poor, broke, ugly lowlife like you. Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Girl: what do you do for a living?

Me: I am a business man

Girl: what kind of business

Me: I am the co founder of Jet Li Group of companies.

Girl: wow, like what is it you sell in the company?

Me: We reinvent, distribute and deliver painful and deadly kung Fu kicks to girls that are into gold digging.

Girl: Go to hell

Me: lead the way

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Nathaniel33(m): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
And I wish I had money for Uber .some no get head and them get cap .while other get cap and they find head...
Na your situation be this ..Stop talking to that girl because she no love you buy your Uber money and because she is only good for ritual for yahoo boys and ritualist.( Doeers of nothing) that's what they use..Alapamasishe
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Abaniwealth(f): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!
seconded oo
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by davidl7: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
How is that a problem, abi ur papa no get sense?
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Shutupthere: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
VendorGB:

With that your ugly face.
Spits!
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Uchenna10(m): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
marlow1962:
My bro drive ur Uber, save ur money and better you life.
She stop talking to you because you do Uber, na once u rush come create threat, I swear na una dy FVK UP big time. Getting stressed out for sometin not worth it, wow which kind energy una get self?

Best comment 💯💯
They keep getting stressed up over lil tinx

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.