Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber (32210 Views)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Paracetamol01: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
How a sane man manages to date a Nigerian girl is still a mystery to me till today.

You should go to church and do Thanksgiving to God for saving you from an impending liability and a parasite. When we say you don't date Nigeria girls, you only bang their pussy, dump them and move on, some of you will think we're Joking
my almost prayer everyday is that..I don't marry a useless or overused Nigerian liability girl as a wife

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Spiff20(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Congratulations Op you just save yourself from a leech.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by sniperr007(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:
I have to create this thread after reading through the topic on front page asking for jobs/professions that will make you not to marry someone.

So, I'm talking to this Unizik student that's studying medical radiography. Everything was going well. She even told me that she has told her mother about me and all. We met on Facebook and she's already asking to see me in person.

Until the day she found out that I use my car for Uber/Bolt business, everything changed. This girl stopped talking to me.

She has never been to Lagos and does not know how Uber works. She was asking how much I earn in a day, and that hope the Uber is not like their normal school cab that charge 100 naira per person, bla bla bla.

Well, I just don't want to let her know my net worth. I don't do Uber full time. I work on Fiverr and because sales dropped there, I decided to use Uber to make up for the income. I also do academic research for foreign students. Etc. I am into a lot of stuffs that fetch me nothing less than 400k a month so I don't think I should be regarded poor.

My house in the East is at roofing level. I am almost completing the payment of 4.5 million for a land I'm purchasing at Mowe, I own my car plus another Sienna I bought when Fiverr was booming.

I have a masters degree. So, should a girl reject me because I use my car to drive on Uber?

I am just laughing at her ignorance. The other time, we were talking and I jokingly asked her why she's putting on make up, and she was like, so she can find better suitors.

I thence assume I am not a better suitor because to her, I'm poor. This is someone earning 8k per month in the school that she was teaching during ASUU strike.

I wonder why women are impatient when it comes to taking decisions and that's why most of them regret later.

I am supposing being a medical student makes this girl think she deserves someone better than just a cab driver.

LOL.

Oga, leave student alone.

Any person that can't accept your legit hustle no matter how it is, is not your own.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by freemi(m): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Uber kwa? Biko, don't put someone's daughter in poverty. I will also leave you in the relationship if I found out that you're Uber driver. How much are you even making a day that you're bragging undecided.

You cannot deceive us with all these audio millions you're quoting up there, you better go and work hard. Is it Love she will eat in the relationship undecided? Haba!

God Abeg o!
uber kwa? It's a pity
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Invest4growth: 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Will you please accept and move forward. She is looking for ready made man. What happens if she finds the ready made and situation changes southwards. She will zoom off. My friend, she has nothing to bring to the table

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by yesloaded: 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:
I have to create this thread after reading through the topic on front page asking for jobs/professions that will make you not to marry someone.

So, I'm talking to this Unizik student that's studying medical radiography. Everything was going well. She even told me that she has told her mother about me and all. We met on Facebook and she's already asking to see me in person.

Until the day she found out that I use my car for Uber/Bolt business, everything changed. This girl stopped talking to me.

She has never been to Lagos and does not know how Uber works. She was asking how much I earn in a day, and that hope the Uber is not like their normal school cab that charge 100 naira per person, bla bla bla.

Well, I just don't want to let her know my net worth. I don't do Uber full time. I work on Fiverr and because sales dropped there, I decided to use Uber to make up for the income. I also do academic research for foreign students. Etc. I am into a lot of stuffs that fetch me nothing less than 400k a month so I don't think I should be regarded poor.

My house in the East is at roofing level. I am almost completing the payment of 4.5 million for a land I'm purchasing at Mowe, I own my car plus another Sienna I bought when Fiverr was booming.

I have a masters degree. So, should a girl reject me because I use my car to drive on Uber?

I am just laughing at her ignorance. The other time, we were talking and I jokingly asked her why she's putting on make up, and she was like, so she can find better suitors.

I thence assume I am not a better suitor because to her, I'm poor. This is someone earning 8k per month in the school that she was teaching during ASUU strike.

I wonder why women are impatient when it comes to taking decisions and that's why most of them regret later.

I am supposing being a medical student makes this girl think she deserves someone better than just a cab driver.

LOL.

Her action is a red flag

Even if you earn 1m per month, she's likely to leave you when she sees someone earning 1.1m
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by BRATISLAVA: 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gift96:
well life based on perspectives. thats how you see it

Seems there's only one perspective for the masses.

It seems everything attributed to women is a red flag. Constant threads with these so called red flags.

Don't you guys get tired of it?

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by SUNNINO(m): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Olosho, moniker spotted.
Jennyclay:
Uber kwa? Biko, don't put someone's daughter in poverty. I will also leave you in the relationship if I found out that you're Uber driver. How much are you even making a day that you're bragging undecided.

You cannot deceive us with all these audio millions you're quoting up there, you better go and work hard. Is it Love she will eat in the relationship undecided? Haba!

God Abeg o!
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Afolue(m): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Good she showed to you her true self before you decide committing yourself beyond what you might regret. Leave her to regret herself later. She’s sure to be from a poor background. Na escape rout from poverty she dey find desperately….
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Roboto11: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

This man.

grin
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Bluntemperor: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

Move on bro and don't look back! Your future is bright!
She is not for you as she should makes more efforts to know you.
Good ladies are very inquisitive on the future partners,not gerrymandering type!
On the other hand,if you think you want to give her 2nd chance,call her and give her your assurances!
Wish you all the best!
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Mayeldah(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

Are your brothers making more than N400k monthly? Gerrarahia!!!
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by winner37(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Guy , i like the way you Dropped yourself low to her as uber driver , if you are making up to 400k monthly why getting worried about a girl who doesn't experience life on a run ?
Worst mistake most guys do is allowing ladies to know monthly income which may lead to Total suck and run ...
Pls you better focus and plan your life very well as you are doing leave that daughter of EVE alone..
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Ovieemmanuel: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
I also pray they don't use your sisters for rituals at the end of the day. Rubbish!

Money, you don't have
Car, you don't have
Job, you don't have
House, you don't have

You have absolutely nothing, you better go back to your village and go and settle down there!

Mr Nobody! Shame!
ahawo in making
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by whippersnapper(m): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
all this leeches sef. make God help us oh. it's like marrying a virgin now should taught in our universities as a general studies course. no virgin no marriage

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Fearyourcreator: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
peepydelano:
Zzor wannabe weldone. She did a better job because she was original while you is nothing but just a copy cat. Pray they don’t use you for rituals at the of the day. Nansense
Was about saying if she stops commenting... Dem don use her be that
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by alimiadedayo1: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
peepydelano:
Zzor wannabe weldone. She did a better job because she was original while you is nothing but just a copy cat. Pray they don’t use you for rituals at the of the day. Nansense
how are we sure they have not even used her for ritual before? it is not written on the face but I can decipher from all her comments that she has been used for ritual because she has never said anything sensible in her life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Penisman: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

Give am belle, then comot body. Make you allow her to suffer with the belle.

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by jawalis(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.
Good afternoon sir. Can you pls introduce me to the online research work as I have no source of livelihood for now. I’m a graduate and there’s no job. Nothing is little as long as it keep me busy and I’m able to earn something.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by damosky12(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

"Put someone's daughter in poverty." Expressions like these come from poor girls who are looking for a messiah to take them out of it.

Is there something that says you can't make your own money? Are you so incapacitated that you can only depend on the money a man makes to make it in life?

Is marriage a poverty alleviation scheme for you or something?

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by twosquare(m): 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:
I work on Fiverr and because sales dropped there, I decided to use Uber to make up for the income.
What happened to your Fiverr account and what niche?
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Dopenigga(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Medianna:
Who wants to suffer suffer life.
Abeg
poor, broke, ugly lowlife like you. Smh undecided
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by ufotunang: 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.
.... she is a gold digger... avoid her
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by blingxx(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Medianna:

Godforbid
It is your sister, who are gonno end up that way
And all you generational female that will end up with deadbeat babydaddy.
I can see you don't know the difference between overlooking something and being diplomacy.

So you can make use of your IQ .. you finally said something that makes sense
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Umejiaku87(m): 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

Reality will dawn on them on graduation. I have a sister that's a nurse working in a federal hospital. Trust me when I say that she's among the poorest in our family.

A roommate of mine when I was in year 1 took jamb and moved from Agricultural Economics to Pharmacy. To him then, he has hit a jackpot.

I graduated 2016 and finished my service 2018. Have been working since that time and have really done well for myself considering how short I've been in the labour market.

This my roommate just graduated and awaiting service. He's currently 32 years old and earning less than 90k a month where he's doing internship. The truth is, it will take him 3 to 5 years more to get to the level that I am currently.

Getting married is not an option for him at this time. In fact, his only hope of making it right now is to leave Nigeria. Of course, this has become the new normal. People finding escape route once it seems nothing is working for them here.

So, I've seen enough medical professionals around to tell that it does not guarantee more than just an average lifestyle.

It seems to me that you just cannot handle rejection. And this is a sign of serious complex issue.

Some things are wrong with this particular article. I see a man who lives in constant comparison with others. It's wrong to suggest you're better off someone else based on material things. I ask again, what is the true measure of success? I feel your fulfilment comes from seeing people do more badly than you.

"Reality will dawn on them on graduation." This sums up your personality and I'm glad the young lady took on her heels.

Learn to respect people's choices. Not everyone will accept you. You might have all the money in the world and still get rejected and vice versa.

Just as you alleged, if money is what gives her fulfilment, then move on and look for those that don't like money.
Stop these derogatory remarks just because a lady stopped talking to you. She will find exactly what she wants and will have a happy family and a good career. And I pray you find that which you also desire.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Tinubumyman: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!
if I pity woman wey na see husband make I pahin
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Greystone: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

Correction my brother.
She’s a mediacal radiographer, not a medical student. There’s a big difference.

Honestly you should be thanking God that she exposed her shallow stupid self to you now.
Very silly girl.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by NEROSKY(m): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

Ah swear this is the most senseless comment from all this 17 years old girls with no experience in life, i pray in search of money with ur pusssy, they don't use u for ritual.. Ewu!
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by ppogba: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Lol! This one really pain you.

My guy na woman stop to talk to you not God. You don't need to disclose you networth to a woman for her to validate you. Man who use money to get ladies always run into marriage issues once that money stop comings.

You have all these and you need a lady schooling to validate you?

Very good comment your last paragraph.
A schooling lady that someone is banging with just indomie and eggs when she dey paiko level. A schooling lady that you don't even know the type of home she comes from.
Perhaps, alaye is disclosing his net worth to console himself.

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Medianna:

Godforbid
It is your sister, who are gonno end up that way
And all you generational female that will end up with deadbeat babydaddy.
I can see you don't know the difference between overlooking something and being diplomacy.

Look at you that is correcting someone about English not being good..see the rubbish your brain could process to type...

Word of advise: go and shave your head and just turn to Edo artifact cause your hairline ma halfplot.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Kavod: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

E nor go reach two years from now before them use you for ritual. Which car your papa and brothers de drive? Who be this badly brought up child? Audio millions.... Of all my friends the one who is more successful nor get car... You think say Naija boys broke? The least de drive Benz, E 350 2015. EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE LOUDEST SOUND

God Abeg o!
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by TristanX: 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

Point of correction she’s not medical student but just a Radiographer. And an ignorant one at that

U are the one who deserves someone better pls. Forget about the chipmunk and find that queen u deserve

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries? / Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.