Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... (3058 Views)

Lady Hospitalized After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring Her... / Vibrator Got Stuck In A Lady Bladder While Her Boy Friend Was Using It On Her / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by infoviraltuned: 11:55am On Jan 25, 2023
Lady cries out for help after the vibrat0r she was using catches fire buring her privates part - Watch Video

A young lady is reportedly battling for her life in the hospital after the v!brator she was using to satisfy herself caught fire in the middle of her enjoyment.

A v!brator is a device or tlof tlof toy used for massage or s.e.xual stimulation. V!brators come in all different shapes and sizes, depending on what purpose you want them to serve. The use of v!brators amongst women has become one of the most popular avenues for s.e.xual satisfaction.

vibrator

Some viral photos & video of the slay queen who developed burns around her legs have surfaced on social media. The photos & video have gotten a lot of people talking. The video of the v!brator is also seen half burnt from the edge of the cable.

SEE FOR YOUR SELF
https://viraltuned.com.ng/lady-hospitalized-after-the-vibrat0r-she-was-using-catches-fire-buring-her-privates-watch-video/

Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by Justbehave(m): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2023
Kai. Hope say her toto burn well well.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by Uchefame(m): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2023
Do you know that you can ship or deliver any item to abroad/ Nationwide from the comfort of your office or home and also pay less.

This is how it works, sign up, go to shipment, fill the address for pick up & details of the item to deliver including phone number, select the courier service you want.
They will send their delivery agent to you for pick up and deliver your goods .
Their service is both home and abroad.
Payment for delivery is also online.
Follow the link below and get started
https://app.terminal.africa/invite/?referral=REF-30412325410&utm_source=referral

Best regards,
Samuel.

Terminal Africa.
Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by incandescentena: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2023
If she finished battling for her dear life, then she should battle for her damaged T0T0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by Adaisback(f): 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
I don't need a man, I don't need a man, I hope una dey see am? Humble yourself and go and marry and stop vibrating yourself up and down with a vibrator

11 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by Cholls(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
My brothers she sha wan rip to her
Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by detectivejones: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Chai! Hope it didnt burn her coochie

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
The lady must be really sex-starved.
Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by Holybaddo: 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
I still don't get it why use those Toys

While am Available
Guess what I don't even need your money
We have fun we go our separate ways
No money lost both side

Now she don burn her puna
😄😄🤣🤣
Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by Houseofglam7(f): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by Stanweezy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
Burnt offering (kpekus) grin
Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by tivhador: 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
Anyone have an idea on what roasted pussy tastes like?
Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
Adaisback:
I don't need a man, I don't need a man, I hope una dey see am? Humble yourself and go and marry and stop vibrating yourself up and down with a vibrator

So sexual urges are the only good reason y'all society pressure pple to get married? This is backwardness, that's why y'all fucced up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
Adaisback:
If na woman u be den i salute u. De day vibrator go vibrate dem de go remember de road wer go lead dem home
Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by Jeon(f): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
WholeLottaDrip2:

So sexual urges are the only good reason y'all society pressure pple to get married? This is backwardness, that's why y'all fucced up
Seriously I was out of words.

go and marry, go and marry don lead many people to their early death and we see this, but many of us don't want to drop the mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by Jeon(f): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
Adaisback:

So you are trying to say the only usefulness of getting married to a Man is sex?. So a Woman should humble herself and go for any man even the cursed one God's evil spirit descended on because of sex and bear his bitter/unfruitful nature for the rest of her life.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jeon:

Seriously I was out of words.

go and marry, go and marry don lead many people to their early death and we see this, but many of us don't want to drop the mentality.
it's hexa hella crazy, these pple see nuffin wrong wit the bs they say, prolly would justify it with a line frm the bible lol, I refuse to allow the society define me....
Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by Gadafii: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
My thoughts are with the vibrator right now, poor innocent thing

Hope say the Toto fry well well😭😭
Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by Mercury12(m): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
She must had kept it running non stop for hours everyday.
Come on give it a break sex stave beeech undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by Opportuneke(m): 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
Burnt offerings.

In fact this burnt sacrifice is rejected by the gods.

Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by Sixfeetbelle: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
Adaisback:

Shut up.

Just shut up

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:18am On Jan 26, 2023
She roasted her pussy. grin
Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by koladata(m): 4:20am On Jan 26, 2023
how do women still enjoy men after using these huge technologies
Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by Illegal1(m): 7:11am On Jan 26, 2023
Wahala be lyk tinubu and buhari agreement...
Re: Lady Cries Out For Help After The Vibrat0r She Was Using Catches Fire Buring.... by Paulianfa(m): 9:10am On Jan 26, 2023
Nna the results

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Bought A Car For Her Boyfriend(pictures) / Please I Need Ur Sincere Advice / Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.