Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids (30325 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by StrongAlphMale: 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Truvelisback:
Don't be surprised to see this trash on Front Page. Na Trash and fiction story nai our MOD dey bring to Front Page.

Unfortunately, the mods will eventually push this trash to FP. It's a pity, nairaland is fast losing its value

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Psalmistproject: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
grin grin

Just imagine a party tongue

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by asapants: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Seek the face of God my dear but if you ask me to advise you, at the end they’ll be back together and leave you alone in that empty house with a broken heart. Call the relationship off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by 1Battery(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Unfortunately, the mods will eventually push this trash to FP. It's a pity, nairaland is fast losing its value

You said it bro

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by juman(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Let him go with them.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by slimmax: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
De play just de play

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Michelle55: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Would your boyfriend also allow you to accommodate your Ex in his own house if you were to be a single mother?

Don't you have sense undecided?
The kain things I read online these days leaves me speechless.. Imagine the nonsense she's even considering
Omo, I weak😡😡

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by dejavuh0007(m): 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
I refuse to believe some of the stories i read here are real. Ain't no way some of u r this daft.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by olisaEze(m): 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
You seem to be the only one losing ground in the relationship. Imagine for a sec that the roles were reversed, can you confidently say he’d allow you camp your ex in his house indefinitely?? If he can’t stand to be far from his kids, then he should follow them and move na! Shuo, you never marry you don dey carry load, and you think the burden will get lighter after the wedding? Na joke section for NL go carry your breakfast story las las! grin

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by xynerise: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
@Op. Are you mentally ok? What kind of fuckery is this? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Stevosty: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hope your boyfriend meant well for you?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by slimmax: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
And single guys go approach this one she go begin form saying she is in a relationship. You never sabi your problem

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Sunny91(m): 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Your boy friend is a scammer thank me later.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by JohnnA1: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
1Battery:
Sometimes I wonder if the news I see here are actually real or some made up stories. undecided
Another episode of 'Things that Never Happened''

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by BlackMan6969(m): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Would your boyfriend also allow you to accommodate your Ex in his own house if you were to be a single mother?

Don't you have sense undecided?
You spoke my mind jare.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Truvelisback(m): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Furthermore, they bring thread to FP based on Favouritism. If u aren't in their favouritism list, ur thread won't get to FP even if the content in ur thread worth it.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by ToniBlaize: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Advising you a man... The earlier you break up the better for you... If you don't.. you will end up broke and homeless and he will still leave you at the end...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by KINGS100(m): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nothing man no go see for this life. What insolence.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by 1Battery(m): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
JohnnA1:
Another episode of 'Things that Never Happened''

Mere looking at the story it self it sounds and looks abnormal

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Haveyoueatentod: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Boyfriend is high on cheap weed or this is a fake story

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by latolz: 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
What nonsense. Dump the guy immediately or slap yourself out of your hypnosis.. how can any sane man even do that to you. You better dump the guy and move. I hope you have brothers.. Gosh.. Your not a repair MACHINE. CLEARLY TAKING YOU FOR GRANTED..

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Mjjh22: 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:
I have a townhouse with three bedrooms. My office occupies one of the bedrooms, but six months ago, my boyfriend of two years moved in. To protect his five-year-old son and also two elder daughters, our plans to get married have been delayed.

He came to me to tell me that his ex can no longer afford her apartment due to the drastic rent increase and is preparing to leave Accra and relocate to her parent's home. According to my boyfriend, he doesn't want to stay far away from his children and doesn't want to keep his children away from their mother.

He is proposing that they move in temporarily with us. This will mean I give up my office, or he moves in with his ex to help out financially, and both of those options will destroy our bond. What do I do?
sometimes we women are the reason why men take advantage of us. As a married and experienced woman please don't take that from him. Both ur boyfriend and ex can kill you and sell the house.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by CallmeTrinity: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
ANOTHER ONE

TRADH AFTER TRASH AFTER TRASH FAKE THREADS WITH FAKE STORIES
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Taylordedon(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
What a useless,senseless and idiotic idea from a full grown man! Send him and his entourage packing Asap, you are just been used!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Charly68: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Reject the idea..
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by jonahhh: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
You’re only leaving room for envy and hate… very soon you’ll be feeding the ex, might even plot to murder you and take your house. Unfortunately people like you won’t listen, red flags everywhere . There are single men Out there with no kids but no you want to be used by another woman’s man. That man love his real wife , you are just a sugar mummy figure where.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Sunny91(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Your so call boy friend is a scammer looking for innocent babe like you to devour apply wisdom and let him go with his ex.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by misob: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:
I have a townhouse with three bedrooms. My office occupies one of the bedrooms, but six months ago, my boyfriend of two years moved in. To protect his five-year-old son and also two elder daughters, our plans to get married have been delayed.

He came to me to tell me that his ex can no longer afford her apartment due to the drastic rent increase and is preparing to leave Accra and relocate to her parent's home. According to my boyfriend, he doesn't want to stay far away from his children and doesn't want to keep his children away from their mother.

He is proposing that they move in temporarily with us. This will mean I give up my office, or he moves in with his ex to help out financially, and both of those options will destroy our bond. What do I do?
d ex na orphan?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Pharaohny: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
What kind of proposal is this🥺🥺
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by jossytech(m): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lol Oya werey Ni lol orisi nbe Labe orun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do you Believe In Love? / Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. / 10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.