Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids (30334 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Pharaohny: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:
I have a townhouse with three bedrooms. My office occupies one of the bedrooms, but six months ago, my boyfriend of two years moved in. To protect his five-year-old son and also two elder daughters, our plans to get married have been delayed.

He came to me to tell me that his ex can no longer afford her apartment due to the drastic rent increase and is preparing to leave Accra and relocate to her parent's home. According to my boyfriend, he doesn't want to stay far away from his children and doesn't want to keep his children away from their mother.

He is proposing that they move in temporarily with us. This will mean I give up my office, or he moves in with his ex to help out financially, and both of those options will destroy our bond. What do I do?

Even the write up itself seem provocative, you didn't read this to your hear when you wrote it
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Maysdevices(f): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Gben5:
I have a townhouse with three bedrooms. My office occupies one of the bedrooms, but six months ago, my boyfriend of two years moved in. To protect his five-year-old son and also two elder daughters, our plans to get married have been delayed.

He came to me to tell me that his ex can no longer afford her apartment due to the drastic rent increase and is preparing to leave Accra and relocate to her parent's home. According to my boyfriend, he doesn't want to stay far away from his children and doesn't want to keep his children away from their mother.

He is proposing that they move in temporarily with us. This will mean I give up my office, or he moves in with his ex to help out financially, and both of those options will destroy our bond. What do I do?
I feel like slapping you. Can we meet?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Betnomore: 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
No be juju be this?
Ghana juju strong ooo

Gben5:

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by LoveJesus87(m): 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Would your boyfriend also allow you to accommodate your Ex in his own house if you were to be a single mother?

Don't you have sense undecided?
I wonder. The kain silly questions dem dey ask here at times makes it look as if they are taking people for fools on this platform
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by illicit(m): 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
RedChiefPriest:
Well a dead fish can never be sweet in any soup.

Na live fish u dey eat
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by ipobarecriminals: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
sad U better don't allow such arrangement before they claim the house as there own/drag it with you
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by zedegit: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:

End the relationship or whatever you call what you have.
For him to tell you that means he doesn't regard you.

Besides what are you doing in that circle. What do you mean by he's delaying to protect who?

Oh you really sound gullible. Start another relationship to avoid heartbreak and untold pains. This I have seen
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Maysdevices(f): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nyanabo:
This world is a crazy would filled with shitty people. Have you asked your boyfriend if he would have accepted were the tables turned? I can't imagine a free-loader wanting to add more burden to someone's life.

If you accept, just know they would be knacking behind your back. And they may be planning on getting back together to 'save their family'.

People are so quick to dish to other what they can't handle a fraction of if the tables were turned.

You can try accepting the kids the mother can come visit twice a month only when you are around. If he doesn't accept that terms please it's time to bounce out of the relationship else it would end in premium tears.

Though I'm taking this story with a pinch of salt, cause is seems fishy.
Cheers
Accept which kids. As their mama be handicap na

Mcheew

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by olaeffect(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:

grin grin sorry but this is very funny to me.

I will give you an advice that I will give my sister.
Let your boyfriend and his family move on with their life, you are being used

If anyone does not understand my stand. I am a man.
And I can assure that no man including your boyfriend will allow another man (his girlfriends ex) with their children to move into his house.

Even if your boyfriend's ex is my own blood sister, I still say NO!

Come to think of it. Why are you dating a married man with kids that does not have his own house?
There is more to this story.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Besto(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Would your boyfriend also allow you to accommodate your Ex in his own house if you were to be a single mother?

Lol
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Kaniff: 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
The kind of news wey I dey see on nairaland omo i dey wonder whether na storytelling AI bot dey make them up
It doesn't seem real to me ngl😔
Wetin be this ?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Never date anyone with kids if you can help it...especially if the father/mother of the kids are still alive.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by meobizy(f): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
The key word here is boyfriend not husband. Do with the information whatever you choose.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Kaniff: 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
The kind of news wey I dey see on nairaland omo i dey wonder whether na storytelling AI bot dey make them up
Wetin be this ?
But then if it is a true story my advice is that you should "wake up from your slumber" the sky is red
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by sisisioge: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
He has no respect for you....let him move in with her outside you. They can do as they please. What a bollock!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by zedegit: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:

According to my boyfriend, he doesn't want to stay far away from his children and doesn't want to keep his children away from their mother.

This quote settles it. Let him reconcile with his wife.
You go and find yourself another man unless you want him to impregnate her again under your roof.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Kobicove(m): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
What type of unreasonable boyfriend is this? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Sweetvie: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tales by moonlight.

Mumu🤧
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by space9880: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:

Tales by moonlight
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by BlueDuck: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:

Better go find another boyfriend you're dealing with a married man...and the two of them ard just using you to sustain their family.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ma’am, are you serious? How does delaying your marriage have anything to do with protecting his children?
This man has four other mouths to feed (3 kids and the ex wife that he is volunteering to support) before he can contribute anything to you or the household and before long, you will be providing for them also. A man can still support and spend time with his kids without having to support and shelter the ex-wife, it happens all the time.
Please find a man without so much baggage, one who is able to put you first just as you are expected to put him first.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by FireUpNow(m): 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Na this type of fake story dey mqk me dey purge so. Fake news
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Nursepepeye(f): 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:

did you just ask what do you do? Go to hell

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by bassdow: 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:

They often starts TeMpOrArY just like Jesus is coming very soon. Be ready to House them as long as that "tEmPoRaRiLy" lasts.

meanwhile, thought it was guys who asks mundane questions such as this
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Badgers14: 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
BlueDuck:

Better go find another boyfriend you're dealing with a married man...and the two of them ard just using you to sustain their family.

I really think you’re right. It appears that they’re still married and the wife is in on the scam with him because financially, they’ll be better off with OP’s income. Why else would delaying the wedding be necessary?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Tito24: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Which kain Yeye story be this
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Bishopwizzy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gben5:

End that relationship ASAP... you're being used

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Rimsd(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
You guys will makeup stories and be disturbing us here with I need advice. Me all I have to say is, this story is fake, because no African woman will even give a breathing space for an ex discussion not to talk of accommodating her with kids sef 😒

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by olaeffect(m): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kaniff:
Wetin be this ?

It maybe real.
But not the full story.
My concern is why a lady that owns a house will be dating a married man with wife and children that does not own a house?
What is he bringing to the relationship?
Please don't tell me peace on mind grin

As much as I won't take it from a woman, I will most definitely not take it from a man.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by gabbytabby: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
I was going through some paperwork and came across some stupid things we women get ourselves into. Boyfriend wants to buy a bedroom suite for their house and we don't live together and hmm he called me along to 'help' him choose by the time we finished I had signed a credit agreement. How did this happen stupid I asked myself some 30 years later.

Let him move in with his ex wife take care of his responsibility and stop munching off you. It's probably not ex in any case.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by jamesversion: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

I used to think Shege was reserved for those who are broke.

This woman is doing well financially and is still seeing Shege in her relationship.

The audacity of her bf is baffling. lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing / This Is Why You Must Evaluate A Person's Mental Health Before Dating Or Marriage / My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.