Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids (30348 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by franchasng: 6:19am On Jan 27, 2023
RedChiefPriest:
Well a dead fish can never be sweet in any soup.
shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Judolisco(m): 6:28am On Jan 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
Would your boyfriend also allow you to accommodate your Ex in his own house if you were to be a single mother?

Don't you have sense undecided?
she no get sense oh
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Burgerlomo: 6:30am On Jan 27, 2023
Gben5:
I have a townhouse with three bedrooms. My office occupies one of the bedrooms, but six months ago, my boyfriend of two years moved in. To protect his five-year-old son and also two elder daughters, our plans to get married have been delayed.

He came to me to tell me that his ex can no longer afford her apartment due to the drastic rent increase and is preparing to leave Accra and relocate to her parent's home. According to my boyfriend, he doesn't want to stay far away from his children and doesn't want to keep his children away from their mother.

He is proposing that they move in temporarily with us. This will mean I give up my office, or he moves in with his ex to help out financially, and both of those options will destroy our bond. What do I do?
WTF! Is your boyfriend mad ni? Never tolerate that nonsense from him and his ex wife.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Burgerlomo: 6:34am On Jan 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
Would your boyfriend also allow you to accommodate your Ex in his own house if you were to be a single mother?

Don't you have sense undecided?

WTF! Some dudes are f*cking out of their senses.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by penearth(m): 6:44am On Jan 27, 2023
If u have any means to get them any apartment, do it fast than staying with u. Such apartment must be farrrrrr from u
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by ruzell86: 6:48am On Jan 27, 2023
grin
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Just dey play, you better break up with that fool

If you sweep this advise I'm giving you now under the rugs, wetin your eyes go see in a long run I swear even your village people go dey amazed
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:33am On Jan 27, 2023
Una Don be two wives now.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by KillamanJoe: 7:46am On Jan 27, 2023
I will advise you to breakup with him. Can he not help the ex wife with the rent? After all. His kids are there. The guy nor get shame sef. Use your head as well. Nor be everything una go type.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Valentinosure: 7:48am On Jan 27, 2023
She has already made herself vulnerable but it's never too late to pull off from toxic relationships, she need to get her ducks in a row sooner than later
zedegit:

End the relationship or whatever you call what you have.
For him to tell you that means he doesn't regard you.

Besides what are you doing in that circle. What do you mean by he's delaying to protect who?

Oh you really sound gullible. Start another relationship to avoid heartbreak and untold pains. This I have seen

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by vickydevoka(m): 7:51am On Jan 27, 2023
DonBenny77:
You be mumu?
Break up with your yeye boy friend.
Why must you end up with a single father of three that still relates with his baby mama.
Why have you chosen to settle for the least
Are you handicapped?
Which kind wahala be this
That’s how men see single mothers
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Sweetvie: 7:58am On Jan 27, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Na fake their mumu stories plenty for facebook
Their matter don tire me grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by wumi2017(f): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2023
Be ready to become "mosina"
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by sharone21(f): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2023
Be wise with African men.... He may not be divorced from his wife, just like planned thing.

I know someone who pretended to the oyibo he was seeing online to come visit in Naija and he told her she will meet the mother of his kids as they never married ( lies), the oyibo came for court wedding and later left to prepare for his coming and later bringing his kids....wife may be in another state....While in Naija, the mother of his kids stay in one room....

As a woman, learn to dictate how the relationship will go if not u will fall victim to many things including video chats that leads to nudes.

Black men are desperate these days ooo. Marry who LOVES u more oooo.... Anything contrary to what the Bible says will put u ( woman) in trouble.

Have sense IJN
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Isabi4lov: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2023
Sweetvie:
Their matter don tire me grin grin
Aswear 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by constancefriday(m): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2023
Gben5:
I have a townhouse with three bedrooms. My office occupies one of the bedrooms, but six months ago, my boyfriend of two years moved in. To protect his five-year-old son and also two elder daughters, our plans to get married have been delayed.

He came to me to tell me that his ex can no longer afford her apartment due to the drastic rent increase and is preparing to leave Accra and relocate to her parent's home. According to my boyfriend, he doesn't want to stay far away from his children and doesn't want to keep his children away from their mother.

He is proposing that they move in temporarily with us. This will mean I give up my office, or he moves in with his ex to help out financially, and both of those options will destroy our bond. What do I do?

Every tiny little relationship problem you talk about, you'll hear everyone screaming "Break Up, Break Up!" the world of true love and matrimony has really become cheapened, devalued and poisoned by The Widespread publicity and popularity of NARCISSISM.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by constancefriday(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2023
Gben5:

Every tiny little relationship issue, everyone starts yelling and screaming "Break Up, Break Up"
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by iammolise(m): 10:26am On Jan 27, 2023
cool
1Battery:
Sometimes I wonder if the news I see here are actually real or some made up stories. undecided
my brother me too atimes wonder same, but tell u what, many are... Mumu people dey dis life o, I've even heard worse stories offline.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by ibinaboonline: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2023
His guts to even make such a request shows you've been simping. Let's just hope they don't kill you.
Get God, get sense.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by HaneefahRN(f): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2023
Single and being used. Better borrow sense
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by ROK123: 11:57am On Jan 27, 2023
What are you doing with a married man? Ofcourse he is married, a man with three kids and wishes his family (mother and children) will not live far from him..what kind of attention will this family man give you again?

The bond btw him and his baby mama can't be broken after 3kids! The man don born finish nah grin

Either you're desperate and does not mind being their ATM lipsrsealed or you're lieing shikina

Make your so called boyfriend no kill you oh
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Obansy112(m): 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
Sometimes I wonder if the news I see here are actually real or cooked up stories.. Haba!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by ajakuai(m): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
Do what rocks your boat.

The Emohua Local Government Chairman, Chidi Lloyd is causing havoc in communities and killing Small businesses in the local government with his recent biased bylaw.

The Emohua Local Government Chairman, Chidi Lloyd is causing havoc in communities and killing Small businesses in the local government with his recent bylaw.

Dr. Chidi Lloyd was the former Rivers State House of Assembly lawmaker that hit the mace on his fellow lawmaker's face and his set of teeth fell off till date. Which resulted to the man using artificial teeth for the rest of his life.

Back to the matter, my cousin brother recently got a loan to start a business, which he got into oil milling business in his community Elele Alimini in Local Government Area. Before now, Chidi Lloyd acquired hectres of land in his hometown, Akpabo, where he planted oil palms to start running red-oil milling in a larger quantity. However, In order to packout millers(monopoly) he perceive as competitors in the LGA, he is passing this bill into bylaw to either make them pay registration fees through their nose or foldup.

Secondly, my cousin's community, Elele Alimini was a peaceful community before this man was appointment/elected as local government Chairman, but he came into power and started his divide and rule game as a dictator under the guise of LGA chairman.

How it started, there was a peaceful functioning youth body in this community, the then chairman's 3 year tenure elapsed, and they gave room for aspirants to vying for any position to pick the form but no one was coming out to contest as the youth chairman, maybe because the outgoing chairman performed excellently well, which set a landmark for the position. So after the window of the said positions closed without anyone coming out for the chairmanship position, the youth told the outgoing chairman to go for second tenure since it is permitted in their constitution. It was there that one Mr. Chimene Asomeji( 50yrs old) with 3 other persons, went to Chidi Lloyd and told him to use him that the outgoing is an APC man, that he should make him(Chimene Asomeji) the youth chairman, which Childi Lloyd heeded to and forcefully planted him as the caretaker chairman on the community youth, citing that Rivers State government under governor Wike prohibits Youth body of any form, but planting his urchin as the youth caretaker chairman which led to the nonexistence of the youth body in that community because nobody want to associate with the mischief till date.

And again, due to Chidi Lloyd's interest in causing crisis in Elele Alimini, he has used politics to divide every arms of the community leadership, which the CDC is not left out. Hence the leadership of Ogha(Oldest traditional persons), and the chiefs council had earlier constituted different CDC bodies in conflicting dimensions, but instead of Chidi Lloyd to weigh into the matter and resolve it, he, again, planted this same youth caretaker chairman to be the CDC chairman.

But instead of this Chinedu to make peace with his community, he went with touts to the market to ticket traders. My cousin’s family, Omu-gege of Omohiaa and Wonah of Omuse families happen to be the landlords of this market.
This market revenue generation management was the cause of the crisis in Alimini arms of leadership. That is, who to collect the ticket money from the market.
It may interest you to know that Elele Alimini is a host of rice mill factory, Olo and Mininta etc, among other oil companies. But none of these landlords has ever been chaired by CDC or any other arm of the community leadership. They only go to the market landlords to flex their muscles.

Alimini market has landlords comprising Omu-gege of Omohiaa and Wonah of Omuse families. And the market revenue generation, according to the court ruling and community agreement, that the revenue should be shared 40% to Omu-gege of Omohiaa and Wonah of Omuse families, outside other homage to be paid to the landlord on yearly basis. While 60% to the community for developmental projects.

But since 1999 or thereabout, none of these agreements had been honoured. Any community CDC just go into the market and amass wealth for themselves living the market landlords wonder around.

And that let to stoppage of this self-imposed CDC leadership led by Chimene Asomeji by the landlords until the community settles them with the accumulated revenue percentage and homage as agreed before the community and lawcourt.

Meanwhile, the market landlords had earlier this January sue the appropriate arms of Alimini leadership before a magistrate/customary court seeking to redress the agreement issue and to take charge of the market until the CDC issue in the community is settled. But this same Chimene Asomeji went back to his pay master, Chidi Lloyd to inform him that the landlords don't want any faction of the CDC to collect money from the market. Which is why Chidi Lloyd, the Emohua local government Chairman is currently passing into bylaw for the LGA to take charge of the markets within the locality.

This man, Chidi Lloyd is using his position to intimidate, landgrab and ridicule his Emohua local government people.
We call on governor Nyeso Wike and well meaning Nigerians to call Chidi Lloyd to order before causing another intracommunal crisis as he has been doing in other communities of Emolga.

My good people of Nairaland, please advice my cousin brother’s family(Alimini market landlord) on what to do concerning the market. And small scale business owners for this incoming harsh laws.

Dr. Chidi Lloyd is an arrogant traitor, whom instead of mediating to solve any disagreement, he instigates crisis in the LG communities.

This is also a call on well-meaning Nigerians, NCOs and human right activists to come to their aid.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by IamMobisola(f): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Gben5:

You will be a FOOL to accept that kind of proposal
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by MrAndre07: 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
SocialJustice:
Of all the available men, why choose a leech? End the relationship before he pulls you into poverty too. This is not love you're displaying, it is foolishness.

And I assure you that those broke couple are still having sex.

This will end in the destruction of your finance, mental and emotional health.
You are so right.
Gben5, this is the best advice to take on the next better action to take.
I guess you didn't tell your brothers or sisters about this issue. They would have got your head checked for you to even contemplate on such wrong and self-defeating course of action.
That man doesn't love you. He is only with you because of the material items he could get from you. Just kick him out of your life now and keep your mind open for any available better man. Between, Which part of the country are you from?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by mradjoy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
Gben5:

Tell him to go with the 2nd option stay with his ex and help financially, once he's moved out of your place, change the locks and cut ties with him straight up.

Those people are coming to take over you and your belongings if you allow them to. ✌️
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Damoche10: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
Gben5:

Someone is about to be killed.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by Solocoin: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
You want to use your own hand and dick your grave. There's nothing like ex. They want to send you out of your house or they will poison you. Tell him to go and stay with his family.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids by frozen70(f): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
Gben5:

How are you even sure this guy have plans with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Why You Must Evaluate A Person's Mental Health Before Dating Or Marriage / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.