Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,854 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God (34553 Views)

Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) / Loud Snoring Heard As Imam Forgets To Switch Off Mosque Microphone / Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by jmichael259(m): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

My problem with theists is they are too cretarded.
This woman obviously doesn't even know what she's doing. She's observing echokinesis which means repeating what other people are doing, even though she doesn't understand the import or meaning of the actions. These actions may be followed with echolalia, which is repeating what other people are saying.
Its a psychiatric condition.
Y'all are too ignorant for this planet

You are the ignorant one here induced by your hate for theism or whatever you call it.
You know nothing about dementia or alzheimer and you probably have no experience with aged folks. So, you are not expected to appreciate this lady irrespective of your religious stance.

2 Likes

Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by Ever8090: 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

"And He answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out" (Luke 19:40).

Do you want stones to replace you? undecided
person wey stone better pass already 😁

2 Likes

Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by Stone03: 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ explicitly stated that He does not seek nor desire praise from any human being. He discouraged the praising of His person by humans.
The same Jesus Christ said that those who do what He commands are those who belong to Him.
So why then do you praise Jesus Christ, against His own decree, yet believe yourself to be of Him? undecided

You quoted rightly but interpreted wrongly.

Jesus wasn't talking to His own. He was talking to those that praised His works but refused to believe or accept Him as the one that come from God.
He was talking to hypocrites

John 5:43
but I know you. I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts.

1 Like

Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by themanderon: 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ explicitly stated that He does not seek nor desire praise from any human being. He discouraged the praising of His person by humans.
The same Jesus Christ said that those who do what He commands are those who belong to Him.
So why then do you praise Jesus Christ, against His own decree, yet believe yourself to be of Him? undecided

You are an antichrist pretending to be a Christian yet you are not. You are not of God but an agent of darkness sent to pollute the word of God and to turn it upside down. You better repent before God opens your chapter. You always seek out Christian topics to spread your new age lies.

4 Likes

Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by advanceDNA: 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
vikstandon:

No I am not, I defend the Faith and refute every false teaching, in hope that he would see light and get closer to Christ.

It is given to me by God aid to cast down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bring into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ - 2 Corinthians 10:5.

U dont know that guy......if u know him...u will know u are wasting ur time....jesus ddnt preach to the devil...it would be a waste of time
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by advanceDNA: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
themanderon:

You are an antichrist pretending to be a Christian yet you are not. You are not of God but an agent of darkness sent to pollute the word of God and to turn it upside down. You better repent before God opens your chapter. You always seek out Christian topics to spread your new age lies.

Devils dont repent....
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by finofaya: 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
Oh wow.

So this Christian woman is suffering from a devastating mental illness that has tanked her quality of life, but the silver lining is that she can remember to praise a God who permitted the loss of most of her cherished memories.

I imagine God is proud that her memory of him is preserved, even as other memories are lost.

What a joyful story. Let's celebrate more
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by MorningSir: 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Unlike you, I actually accept Jesus Christ as He comes hence the reason why my ego is not threatened by the fact that He does not desire praise from any human being, and He made clear that He was sent by the Father only to the Lost sheep of Israel. undecided

Again, the rocks and stones that God raised to make a noise to His Glory in Jerusalem are the stones from the destruction of the temple which took place less than a century after the death of Jesus Christ as predicted by Jesus Christ. undecided
if you’re posing to know the Bible so much so as telling people the Bible says not to praise Jesus then you should explain to them and tell them who to praise since you paid more attention to details more than others. Instead of trying to make people look stupid why not try to make them understand!

Just a typical African man mentality!🌚

1 Like

Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by Franking: 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
TradingGod:
have you tried it?

Go and check King David in the bible
Go and check what he did to gain God's favour over everyone in isreal

Go and check what Jehosaphat did to win the war for God's own people

Go and check what Hezikiah did to get mercy from God

Praise is the ultimate commandments to show your love to God smiley

Let everything that has breath, PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!! 😁 πŸ₯³πŸ’ƒπŸ”ˆπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊgrinπŸ•΄πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈπŸ”‰πŸ‘―β€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ”ŠπŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈgrinπŸ€Όβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Όβ€β™‚οΈπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ”ŠπŸ’ƒtongueπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ‘―β€β™€οΈcheesyπŸ˜‡

Lol. Things only happened in the bible which is not even real.
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by Honchoslim16(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nothing to get excited about.

All i see is she's just doing the routine that she's been use to right from her young days.

I still wonder why this is making Front Page
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by kkins25(m): 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
themanderon:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I love Christianity
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
i always knew kobo was the antichrist.πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by rainlover(m): 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The letter killeth but the spirit gives life
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by TradingGod: 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
Franking:

Lol. Things only happened in the bible which is not even real.
okay πŸ‘Œ
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by TradingGod: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
jmichael259:

You are the ignorant one here induced by your hate for theism or whatever you call it.
You know nothing about dementia or alzheimer and you probably have no experience with aged folks. So, you are not expected to appreciate this lady irrespective of your religious stance.
most of those atheists have nothing upstairs they only copy and paste from what the white man give to them

These are the people that supported and worship the white man 'science' to predict that dead africans will fill the street by their numbers if they dont take their devillish covid419 vaccine
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by jaephoenix(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
jmichael259:

Lol. Typical ignorant theist.
Dude I'm a physician with nearly 20 years experience. So you need to calm down.
This is an excerpt from a medical literature.

Echopraxia (also known as echokinesis[1]) is the involuntary repetition or imitation of another person's actions.[1] Similar to echolalia, the involuntary repetition of sounds and language, it is one of the echophenomena ("automatic imitative actions without explicit awareness"wink.[1] It has long been recognized as a core feature of Tourette syndrome,[1] and is considered a complex tic, but it also occurs in autism spectrum disorders,[1][2] schizophrenia and catatonia,[1][3] aphasia, and disorders involving the startle reflex such as latah.[1][4] Echopraxia has also been observed in individuals with epilepsy, dementia and autoimmune disorders;[1] the causes of and the link between echopraxia and these disorders is undetermined.[5]

Obviously the woman doesn't understand the import and applications of her actions. She's replicating some of the stuff she watches, either on tv or in person.
So stop exposing your stupidity online. Live and learn.
By the way, I don't hate theists. I pity them cos they amuse me with their ignorance, the way yours amuse me. Now run along grin
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by jaephoenix(m): 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
finofaya:
Oh wow.

So this Christian woman is suffering from a devastating mental illness that has tanked her quality of life, but the silver lining is that she can remember to praise a God who permitted the loss of most of her cherished memories.

I imagine God is proud that her memory of him is preserved, even as other memories are lost.

What a joyful story. Let's celebrate more
Guess youre being sarcastic
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by yellowman2225(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Your quotes showed Jesus came from father and you don't believe God is father.

2. Your quotes also say you are not a servant again, and you still call yourself servant of aLLAH.

That's hypocrisy when you quote what you don't believe in and pick phrases that appeals to you.

one day you will see the light and leave that your blood suckling religion
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by jaephoenix(m): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
TradingGod:
most of those atheists have nothing upstairs they only copy and paste from what the white man give to them

These are the people that supported and worship the white man 'science' to predict that dead africans will fill the street by their numbers if they dont take their devillish covid419 vaccine
Lol. Another day, another theist blesses me with the wonders of stupidity.
First of all, no scientist 'predicted' that the African streets would littered with dead people. That prediction was by Melinda Gates, wife of Bill Gates. Now the woman Melinda Gates nee French is a christian like you (precisely catholic). She's a mathematician and computer programmer and thus no medical or bioscientist degree whatsoever. Thus her prediction was made out of ignorance. It wasn't backed by any scientific research, scientists or scientific body. So if you wanna lay blame, lay it on her and not on any medical scientist or physician. We didn't make such daft predictions.
And the reason covid wasn't so rampant in Nigeria is this.
In Da Nigeria, we didn't have covid impact on us. Why?
First things first, the life expectancy in Nigeria is 50 years or so. In Italy, its 82, US its 77 and China 78. What it means is they generally outlive us, with better quality of life, because of better healthcare, food, air etc. So they have a higher percentage of elderly folks. And since they have better healthcare, old folks with debilitating diseases like heart, liver and kidney failures live longer. In Nigeria, most of these folks are already dead. Now what covid did was wipe out all these elderly folks in these countries because those diseases reduce immunity. Since our folks here are relatively young, the impact of covid was lessened. Old folks died for sure, but we didn't have the numbers we had like Italy had. Remember italy was severely ravaged them, but their young folks were still there, playing Serie A and shouting in the stadia. Worse still, they had hospices and old people's home where old folks are kept, so it was easy for covid to clear old folks.
The vaxxes did a job of helping the morbidity and mortality, but the virus started mutating and its variants are tormenting Chinese senior citizens rn. Covid never went away, bro. It just mutated/evolved to a more virulent strain. Back then we had Delta, before it mutated to Alpha and Omicron. And the more mutations it undergoes, the less virulent it is. So that means less troublesome symptoms like cough, breathlessness. But the drawback is it spreads easier now. Everyone now has it. Many have multiple infections in a month but the more infections the less troublesome the symptoms are(if it is the same strain).
Remember December 2021 people had catarrh and other respiratory symptoms which they attributed to the weather. That was the start of Omicron in Nigeria.
So next time people say BS, try and research and come to your own conclusion, and reduce our IPSI (Idiot Per Square Inch) levels.
Thank you 😊
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by FarmTech(m): 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

"And He answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out" (Luke 19:40).

Do you want stones to replace you? undecided
Leave that guy oo. He seems to have dementia. I have argued with him b4.

1 Like

Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by finofaya: 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

Guess youre being sarcastic

Yes I am. Its surprising that the OP can't see how ironic the situation is, to be grateful to God for severe memory loss because at least you didn't forget God. I thought maybe writing it that way would help him wonder whether there is actually any praise to squeeze for God out of that situation, but I'm probably wrong.
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by jmichael259(m): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Typical ignorant theist. -INSULT DON FINISH?
Dude I'm a physician with nearly 20 years experience.-(i expected this claim even ash*wΒ€ na physician).

So you need to calm down. -Na ur papa no calm down fes.
-WELL, I QUOTE REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE YOU DU#BAS$.

Echopraxia (a.k.a echokinesis is the involuntary repetition or imitation of another person's actions. Similar to echolalia, the involuntary repetition of sounds and language.. It has long been recognized as a core feature of Tourette syndrome, and is considered a complex tic, but it also occurs in autism spectrum disorders, schizophrenia and catatonia, aphasia, and disorders involving the startle reflex such as latah..(NEWSFLASH: I KNOW THESE SYNDROMES AND TICS. WHO YOU WAN IMPRESS?) the causes of and the link between echopraxia and these disorders is undetermined.. -BT I SHOULD TAKE IT AUTHORITATIVELY TRUE COS YOU COPIED AND PASTED IT ON THE INTERNET.
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by egbetokuns(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Read the whole chapter from the beginning so that you can understand what Jesus said there. Jesus is Lord.
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by TradingGod: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Another day, another theist blesses me with the wonders of stupidity.
First of all, no scientist 'predicted' that the African streets would littered with dead people. That prediction was by Melinda Gates, wife of Bill Gates. Now the woman Melinda Gates nee French is a christian like you (precisely catholic). She's a mathematician and computer programmer and thus no medical or bioscientist degree whatsoever. Thus her prediction was made out of ignorance. It wasn't backed by any scientific research, scientists or scientific body. So if you wanna lay blame, lay it on her and not on any medical scientist or physician. We didn't make such daft predictions.
And the reason covid wasn't so rampant in Nigeria is this.
In Da Nigeria, we didn't have covid impact on us. Why?
First things first, the life expectancy in Nigeria is 50 years or so. In Italy, its 82, US its 77 and China 78. What it means is they generally outlive us, with better quality of life, because of better healthcare, food, air etc. So they have a higher percentage of elderly folks. And since they have better healthcare, old folks with debilitating diseases like heart, liver and kidney failures live longer. In Nigeria, most of these folks are already dead. Now what covid did was wipe out all these elderly folks in these countries because those diseases reduce immunity. Since our folks here are relatively young, the impact of covid was lessened. Old folks died for sure, but we didn't have the numbers we had like Italy had. Remember italy was severely ravaged them, but their young folks were still there, playing Serie A and shouting in the stadia. Worse still, they had hospices and old people's home where old folks are kept, so it was easy for covid to clear old folks.
The vaxxes did a job of helping the morbidity and mortality, but the virus started mutating and its variants are tormenting Chinese senior citizens rn. Covid never went away, bro. It just mutated/evolved to a more virulent strain. Back then we had Delta, before it mutated to Alpha and Omicron. And the more mutations it undergoes, the less virulent it is. So that means less troublesome symptoms like cough, breathlessness. But the drawback is it spreads easier now. Everyone now has it. Many have multiple infections in a month but the more infections the less troublesome the symptoms are(if it is the same strain).
Remember December 2021 people had catarrh and other respiratory symptoms which they attributed to the weather. That was the start of Omicron in Nigeria.
So next time people say BS, try and research and come to your own conclusion, and reduce our IPSI (Idiot Per Square Inch) levels.
Thank you 😊

Just read what you just wrote cheesy

So covid only kill old sick people?
So the young people that died from covid were old sick people too?
So the people that took the deadly covid vaccine and died due to complications where old sick people too?

Heartlesss soul talking about 'wiping out' old human beings as if you can create one yourself undecided

Go to the street, go to the villages and find so many old peeps doing their business hale and hearty, this your covid defence no hold water at all, you are just sounding like a fool here, even your atheiset brothers no fit defend this one grin

And by the way, we didn't observe your useless social distance yet there was no outbreak in this country

Bro your excuse is very lame, we all witness how covid affected the whites both young and old overthere, yet do only time we saw covid here in nigeria was in Channels tv, TVC, AIT and NTA grin
so your excues is very lame

This just show that you have nothing upstairs that is why you are ready to swallow whatever trash the white man 'science' tells you.
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by jmichael259(m): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

By the way, when my own grandma would sing to ease her pain, relive fond memories of her friends who were long dead and was answering questions about some of our land boundaries, which movie was she watching to be repeating such words and actions from?

YOU KNOW NOTHING JON SNOW
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by jaephoenix(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
finofaya:

Yes I am. Its surprising that the OP can't see how ironic the situation is, to be grateful to God for severe memory loss because at least you didn't forget God. I thought maybe writing it that way would help him wonder whether there is actually any praise to squeeze for God out of that situation, but I'm probably wrong.
Dont bother yourself. So you haven't seen where christians do big praise and worship for hours for one person that survived an accident that killed hundreds. And even at that, the survivor is paralyzed.
Welcome to the wonderment of theism grin
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by Warriorprince(m): 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Don't just qoute the bible without understanding. Look at the context of people Jesus was referring to.

You cannot serve God with lips, God is only desirous of the worship and praise of those who seek him in truth and in spirit and not just anyone.
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by PerfectMan24: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
This is what Tinubu should have been doing. Thanking God for all he has given him but he said he wants it in EMI LOKAN way
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by Blissguts: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I would have had a discussion with you on these but you're not a believer. Just an agent of confusion. You choose to derail christian threads.

Try harder

1 Like

Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by Warriorprince(m): 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Typical ignorant theist.
Dude I'm a physician with nearly 20 years experience. So you need to calm down.

Echopraxia (also known as echokinesis[1]) is the involuntary repetition or imitation of another person's actions.[1] Similar to echolalia, the involuntary repetition of sounds and language, it is one of the echophenomena ("automatic imitative actions without explicit awareness"wink.[1] It has long been recognized as a core feature of Tourette syndrome,[1] and is considered a complex tic, but it also occurs in autism spectrum disorders,[1][2] schizophrenia and catatonia,[1][3] aphasia, and disorders involving the startle reflex such as latah.[1][4] Echopraxia has also been observed in individuals with epilepsy, dementia and autoimmune disorders;[1] the causes of and the link between echopraxia and these disorders is undetermined.[5]

Obviously the woman doesn't understand the import and applications of her actions. She's replicating some of the stuff she watches, either on tv or in person.
So stop exposing your stupidity online. Live and learn.
By the way, I don't hate theists. I pity them cos they amuse me with their ignorance, the way yours amuse me. Now run along grin

With all this things you copied from Google, you forget that she might still actually remember somethings depending on the stage of the dementia.

1 Like

Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by jaephoenix(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
TradingGod:

Just read what you just wrote cheesy

So covid only kill old sick people?
So the young people that died from covid were old sick people too?
So the people that took the deadly covid vaccine and died due to complications where old sick people too?

Heartlesss soul talking about 'wiping out' old human beings as if you can create one yourself undecided

Go to the street, go to the villages and find so many old peeps doing their business hale and hearty, this your covid defence no hold water at all, you are just sounding like a fool here, even your atheiset brothers no fit defend this one grin

And by the way, we didn't observe your useless social distance yet there was no outbreak in this country

Bro your excuse is very lame, we all witness how covid affected the whites both young and old overthere, yet do only time we saw covid here in nigeria was in Channels tv, TVC, AIT and NTA grin
so your excues is very lame

This just show that you have nothing upstairs that is why you are ready to swallow whatever trash the white man 'science' tells you.

Nobody said Covid kills only young folks. Even if I said it, then its a lie. There are immunocompromised young folks but the bulk of immunocompromisation lies with old folks because of higher incidence of diseases like diabetes mellitus . I remember one of my colleagues, a young gynecologist, who is asthmatic, that succumbed to it. My point was it kills more old folks.
And yes, some few people died after taking the vaccine, whether directly or indirectly from the vax. It doesn't make the vax less effective. The paracetamol people abuse can kill you via anaphylactic or idiosyncratic reactions. Does it make it dangerous or ineffective? No! People have died from other vaxxes, not just covid vax.
Your ignorance of drugs is the regular ignorance I face everyday. People usually don't research. They use the information other people feed them.
And yes, the effect of the virus has been reduced because of the vax, whether you believe it or not. Those of us working in ERs know. Ignoramuses like you don't know.
Whether I use wiped or not is irrelevant. Would you rather I used the word 'killed', Mr. Heartful ?
Lol. I expected you to at least do a research on Life Expectancy, but being an ignorant theist, that's out of your league. Life expectancy means the average max age somebody in a particular country lives. The average in Nigeria is about 52 years. It doesn't mean there are no 70 year olds. Those old people in the hinterlands are not immunocompromised because they don't have these chronic diseases. Covid kills more in immunocompromised individuals

An elderly man in Nigeria without a debilitating chronic disease can survive covid.
I know you don't know any health workers but do well to ask if we had covid outbreak. Stop spreading this ignorance and stupidity. Go to ICUs across the country. You won't see anyone with Covid in the hospital general wards, only in ICUs. And ignoramuses like you have never been to one. We had several elderly patients with Covid which we had to refer to Lagoon Hospitals, IDH Yaba or Lagos Cardiac Clinic etc. These are centers designated for Covid management since the Lagos State Government doesn't approve of any other hospital from managing it.
Ignoramuses!

1 Like

Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by jaephoenix(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Warriorprince:

With all this things you copied from Google, you forget that she might still actually remember somethings depending on the stage of the dementia.
Does the fact that I copied them from google make them false? Since the ignoramus doesn't believe the word of an experienced physician, I guess I had to quote online sources.
And why do you think she may remember some things considering she's well advanced in age and the dementia may be senile in origin?
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by jaephoenix(m): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
jmichael259:

Lol bro. Im a physician, with more experience than your biological age. And I know my way around psychiatry and geriatrics.
Dementia is associated with echokinesis and echolalia. A smart person would do a little research on my points, but not you st@pidly ignoramuses. You gladly display your acute lack of knowledge online just to back up your clueless religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society / 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.