Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God (34633 Views)

Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) / Loud Snoring Heard As Imam Forgets To Switch Off Mosque Microphone / Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by jaephoenix(m): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

And you responded with insults of your own. Why did you stop? undecided
Lol. Because I'm sensible. I can't be throwing around insults.
And I noticed you didn't ask him why he insulted me, but you asked me why I stopped the insults after he first insulted me.
That's nice grin
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. Because I'm sensible. I can't be throwing around insults.
And I noticed you didn't ask him why he insulted me, but you asked me why I stopped the insults after he first insulted me.
That's nice grin

He only advised you not to forget to take your medication when you descended on him with ad hominem. shocked
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by jaephoenix(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

He only advised you not to forget to take your medication when you descended on him with ad hominem. shocked
… and I asked him if I'm wrong with my diagnosis. As we know, his name is Cretinous Rectard. First name Cretinous. Last name Rectard
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

… and I asked him if I'm wrong with my diagnosis. As we know, his name is Cretinous Rectard. First name Cretinous. Last name Rectard

Only he can answer that but was he wrong with his diagnosis? cool
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by jaephoenix(m): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Only he can answer that but was he wrong with his diagnosis? cool
Yes he was.
Re: Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Yes he was.

Too bad. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis / Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested / Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.