Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,382 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? (46139 Views)

8 Categories Of Occupation People Do That Brings Forth Insult From The Society / Pharmacology. . .is 'eat' Relevant In Nigeria? / Graduating With A Second Class Lower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by mitofag: 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2011
^^^

Google baby. Don't be that guy for god's sake!

Yeah Sagamite knows a lot. Rejection, they say, is the best teacher. grin
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by datnigga: 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2011
Google baby. Don't be that guy for god's sake!

Yeah Sagamite knows a lot. Rejection, they say, is the best teacher.

most of the things on google are posted by ppl like u and i!!!, any1 can post info on the internet, duh!!! so y not ask someone that has insight into it and hear frm there mouth instead of from random posts on the internet?

and mind u, i av googled it as well bt its not convincing enuf
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by mitofag: 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2011
datnigga:

most of the things on google are posted by ppl like u and i!!!, any1 can post info on the internet, duh!!! so y not ask someone that has insight into it and hear frm there mouth instead of from random posts on the internet?

I guess Sagamite has a more credible source than Google? Perhaps, he uses "Saggle." grin

Viva La Sagamite. The intellectual God of bad googlers.

:::SMH::: grin

Insight ko, tifunloran ni. Sagamite must have attended all the unis in UK for such great insight about UK unis. To each ediot his own.

Sagamite, work your magic na. www.saggle.com
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by datnigga: 12:10am On Sep 13, 2011
^^^
dude go and sleep. all i ask was if he knew about it or know ppl dere! isnt it beta to hear from ppl dt went dere than to use google dt u dnt knw who posted reviews? stop being childish.
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by mitofag: 12:23am On Sep 13, 2011
datnigga:

^^^
dude go and sleep. all i ask was if he knew about it or know ppl dere! isnt it beta to hear from ppl dt went dere than to use google dt u dnt knw who posted reviews? stop being childish.

I was just messing with you. The last time I was also looking into UK unis, I tried Google so tey my hands started melting, still NOTHING. But to my amazement, it took Saga 1 second to find the information I spent years looking for.

Ignore everything I have said before now, wait for Sagamite, my good friend and SEFAGO's bosom confidant, to come online. He will avail you all you ever need to know, FROM EXPERIENCE, about Cranfield University. It is unfortunate they dont have a website. Bummer! While you wait, you can browse through other NL sections. There is no better way to spend your time than doing just that. Sagamite will come online to spoon-feed a grown arse man like you. Thats his job, and trust me, thats the only thing he has ever excelled at, dishing out first hand info about UK unis.

With people like you, the future of Nigeria looks unimaginably bright
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by datnigga: 8:29am On Sep 13, 2011
I was just messing with you. The last time I was also looking into UK unis, I tried Google so tey my hands started melting, still NOTHING. But to my amazement, it took Saga 1 second to find the information I spent years looking for.

Ignore everything I have said before now, wait for Sagamite, my good friend and SEFAGO's bosom confidant, to come online. He will avail you all you ever need to know, FROM EXPERIENCE, about Cranfield University. It is unfortunate they dont have a website. Bummer! While you wait, you can browse through other NL sections. There is no better way to spend your time than doing just that. Sagamite will come online to spoon-feed a grown arse man like you. Thats his job, and trust me, thats the only thing he has ever excelled at, dishing out first hand info about UK unis.

With people like you, the future of Nigeria looks unimaginably bright

ode ni bobo yi mehn, its ppl like u dt get snipped in the head for thrash talking. first of, i ask sagamite not you nigga! last time i checked, your name is mitoFAG. no wonder, u  r an attention seeking LovePeddler. silly FAGGOTT! mind your fucckking business ma nigga. who r u to tell me what to do wit my time??, if u had a life, wt are u doing on nairaland at 12midnight. please, mind your bizness!! u dont knw me, i dnt knw u and i don't intend to.

u said ppl like me is why nigeria's future is not bright but u r wrong fool. its because of ppl like u who cant converse in a constructive manner. this is why black on black crime is on the increase because now, all u av succeded in doing is inciting anger in me and hence trade of words. Grow up fool, its nt by force to comment on every post! like seriously, who d funk are you to tell me what to do?? egbami
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by chamber2(m): 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2011
datnigga:

ode ni bobo yi mehn, its ppl like u dt get snipped in the head for thrash talking. first of, i ask sagamite not you nigga! last time i checked, your name is mitoFAG. no wonder, u  r an attention seeking LovePeddler. silly FAGGOTT! mind your fucckking business ma nigga. who r u to tell me what to do wit my time??, if u had a life, wt are u doing on nairaland at 12midnight. please, mind your bizness!! u dont knw me, i dnt knw u and i don't intend to.

u said ppl like me is why nigeria's future is not bright but u r wrong fool. its because of ppl like u who cant converse in a constructive manner. this is why black on black crime is on the increase because now, all u av succeded in doing is inciting anger in me and hence trade of words. Grow up fool, its nt by force to comment on every post! like seriously, who d funk are you to tell me what to do?? egbami

Bros no vex. Na wetin we dey see here o.

Dem just escape from Yaba left.

We still dey look for many of dem

Abeg, if u see anyone around your area call Not-eight-Not

Tanx
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by mrjingles(m): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2011
Na wa o! Una still dey argue? This has degenerated into a proper D.!ck measuring contest. Clash of the titans-ajanlekoko v seafago v mitofag v sagamite v everyother pesin, this na royal rumble! Lemme get ma popcorn and lager.
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by coogar: 9:16am On Sep 15, 2011
woetooam4j:

I hate people like you. I n fact I hate all disaporans. You stay in your cheap apt in some ghetto neighborhood in London and somehow you just think you know everything going on in Nigeria.

you are a tool of epic proportion.
i reiterate, cultism does not exist in that university. . . .they get beaten up like pickpockets in oshodi.
if anyone has extorted you by saying he's a cult boy of o-a-u, go and collect your money back from him. . . .he's just a wannabe.

Ode oshi!
Olodo atole!

i will assume this is how you greet the members of your household every morning.

doncaster:

May be u did not read my last post well. Awo Boys are Eiye confraternity in disguise that was why they had the 1999 fracas with . Its now obvious that you don't know much about Nigeria and her University system. You are a google Nigerian like many NLanders.

i was in the campus when that incident happened in july 99.
it was externally planned. boys from the other universities came in to attack members of the students union committee - because some mummy's boys who called themselves boys in oau were apprehended and were beaten to a pulp by awo boys. the awo boys then marched them without clothes to the female hostels to complete the humiliation.

no man born of a woman calls himself a cult boy openly in o-a-u.

I don't know what external members are doing in OAU if they don't have members there.
maybe u missed this.

just like i have said. . . . . .some little men decided to form a group and called themselves with zero activity in the campus.
in their drunken state, the information leaked and before they could spell saturday, awo boys were on them, invaded their rooms and found a piece of 36 rounds on one of them. they were publicly beaten, mashed and battered. . . . .they went back home to report to external members of the . . . . . .
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by chamber2(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2011
coogar:

you are a tool of epic proportion.
i reiterate, cultism does not exist in that university. . . .they get beaten up like pickpockets in oshodi.
if anyone has extorted you by saying he's a cult boy of o-a-u, go and collect your money back from him. . . .he's just a wannabe.

i will assume this is how you greet the members of your household every morning.

i was in the campus when that incident happened in july 99.
it was externally planned. boys from the other universities came in to attack members of the students union committee - because some mummy's boys who called themselves boys in oau were apprehended and were beaten to a pulp by awo boys. the awo boys then marched them without clothes to the female hostels to complete the humiliation.

no man born of a woman calls himself a cult boy openly in o-a-u.

just like i have said. . . . . .some little men decided to form a group and called themselves with zero activity in the campus.
in their drunken state, the information leaked and before they could spell saturday, awo boys were on them, invaded their rooms and found a piece of 36 rounds on one of them. they were publicly beaten, mashed and battered. . . . .they went back home to report to external members of the . . . . . .

What you are saying holds no water. As far as Nigerian universities are concerned cultism is the order of the day. OAU may have minimal level of cult activities but that does not suggest that the university is devoid of cultism. The degree of cultism in the west currently is unmatched. You claimed that eastern universities have the highest level of cultism.But Schools like Unad, Lasu, Akintola Uni etc are currently the leading universities in cult related activities.
Cultism is a menace among Nigerian universities, even though there seem to be a change in focus, from cultism to ''yahoo yahoo'' which is currently keeping boys ''busy.''

Every university now has an anti cult group, composed mainly of students. So, it is not peculiar to OAU. My Uni for instance had an anti cult group called ''peace on campus.'' Any suspected cult member, just like in OAU, was severely dealt with by the student security outfit. One thing with Nigerian university students is that those in the west seem not to know that there are other universities in Nigeria except their western universities. The easterners also share the same sentiment. We don't give a bleep about OAU, UI and the rest.
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by coogar: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2011
chamber2:

What you are saying holds no water. As far as Nigerian universities are concerned cultism is the order of the day. OAU may have minimal level of cult activities but that does not suggest that the university is devoid of cultism. The degree of cultism in the west currently is unmatched. You claimed that eastern universities have the highest level of cultism.But Schools like Unad, Lasu, Akintola Uni etc are currently the leading universities in cult related activities.
Cultism is a menace among Nigerian universities, even though there seem to be a change in focus, from cultism to ''yahoo yahoo'' which is currently keeping boys ''busy.''

i reiterate, oau is devoid of cultism.
there are several graduates of that school on this forum. . . . .pull them here and let them tell you about awo boys.

awo boys have their court rooms, torture chambers and prison cells for any student that misbehaves.
if anyone is suspected of cultism, he would prefer to be arrested by policemen and locked in the prison than to be taken to the awo boys.

if you don't know - now you know!!!

Every university now has an anti cult group, composed mainly of students. So, it is not peculiar to OAU. My Uni for instance has an anti cult group called ''peace on campus.'' Any suspected cult member, just like in OAU, was severely dealt with by the student security outfit. One thing with Nigerian university students is that those in the west seem not to know that there are other universities in Nigeria except their western universities. The easterners also share the same sentiment. We don't give a bleep about OAU, UI and the rest.

awo boys are not anti cult group - they are the students' union plus any student interested in preserving peace on the campus.
awo boys are the biggest posse in any nigerian university and the most powerful. . . . .i don't know much about other universities in the south west but eastern schools and some schools in edo/delta states have always been the most notorious in cultism. those in the west are very aware there are other universities in the east and they know most of them are shyte schools - this is why there are more eastern students in the western universities than vice versa.
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by chamber2(m): 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2011
coogar:

i reiterate, oau is devoid of cultism.
there are several graduates of that school on this forum. . . . .pull them here and let them tell you about awo boys.

awo boys have their court rooms, torture chambers and prison cells for any student that misbehaves.
if anyone is suspected of cultism, he would prefer to be arrested by policemen and locked in the prison than to be taken to the awo boys.

if you don't know - now you know!!!

awo boys are not anti cult group - they are the students' union plus any student interested in preserving peace on the campus.
awo boys are the biggest posse in any nigerian university and the most powerful. . . . .i don't know much about other universities in the south west but eastern schools and some schools in edo/delta states have always been the most notorious in cultism. those in the west are very aware there are other universities in the east and they know most of them are shyte schools - this is why there are more eastern students in the western universities than vice versa.

I stated earlier that other universities have an anti cult group composed mainly of students. How is this different from the awo boys? Let me tell you, only very few western universities can stand south-eastern universities. Maybe only the likes of OAU, UI and maybe Unilag. Quote me anywhere. People graduate from eastern universities and yet grab all the jobs in the west. The west has the highest number of unemployed graduates. So, get your facts right.

You seem to have left home for long. grin grin
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2011
chamber2:

I stated earlier that other universities have an anti cult group composed mainly of students. How is this different from the awo boys? Let me tell you, only very few western universities can stand south-eastern universities. Maybe only the likes of OAU, UI and maybe Unilag. Quote me anywhere. People graduate from eastern universities and yet grab all the jobs in the west. The west has the highest number of unemployed graduates. So, get your facts right.

How did we get here
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by coogar: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2011
chamber2:

I stated earlier that other universities have an anti cult group composed mainly of students. How is this different from the awo boys? Let me tell you, only very few western universities can stand south-eastern universities. Maybe only the likes of OAU, UI and maybe Unilag.

the only school in the east that can stand toe to toe with the 3 schools you listed from the west is uni of nigeria(nnsuka).
others are overhyped polytechnics as far as i am concerned.

Quote me anywhere. People graduate from eastern universities and yet grab all the jobs in the west. The west has the highest number of unemployed graduates. So, get your facts right.

you are very correct - the west has the highest number of unemployed graduates and that is because they go to school more than their eastern youths counterparts who populate 90% of the alaba market instead of learning chem 101.
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by chamber2(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2011
naijababe:

How did we get here

coogar just came back from vacation and decided to exhume a forgotten topic. grin
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by coogar: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2011
chamber2:

coogar just came back from vacation and decided to exhume a forgotten topic. grin

i am still on vacation. . . .

the fact is there are more western graduates than their eastern counterparts. . . .and thus there would be more unemployed graduates in the west than the east - but in terms of ratio, it's debatable!
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by mitofag: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2011
It matters not how we got here, the most important thing is that we are here. And this is what we have to deal with.
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by chamber2(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2011
coogar:

the only school in the east that can stand toe to toe with the 3 schools you listed from the west is uni of nigeria(nnsuka).
others are overhyped polytechnics as far as i am concerned.

you are very correct - the west has the highest number of unemployed graduates and that is because they go to school more than their eastern youths counterparts who populate 90% of the alaba market instead of learning chem 101.

No, you are wrong. Statistics both from Waec, Jamb and Nysc have shown that the SE have the highest enrollment for about a decade or so now. I still think you have been away for too long grin
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by coogar: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2011
chamber2:

No, you are wrong. Statistics both from Waec, Jamb and Nysc have shown that the SE have the highest enrollment for about a decade or so now. I still think you have been away for too long grin

waec and jamb are immaterial to the topic of discussion.
matriculation is different from convocation. . . .
many actually matriculated with only a fraction of them graduating in the end. . . .

now, let us see your statistics where it says westerners have a lower nysc enrolment than the easterners.
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by debosky(m): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2011
naijababe:

How did we get here

Sharon works for the railway crew - derailment is their speciality. By co-opting an Eastern Nigeria defender into the mix by throwing bait denigrating eastern schools, he achieved his goal. cheesy
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by coogar: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2011
debosky:

Sharon works for the railway crew - derailment is their speciality. By co-opting an Eastern Nigeria defender into the mix by throwing bait denigrating eastern schools, he achieved his goal. cheesy

you are a tool, you animalistic trolling eboue.
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by chamber2(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2011
coogar:

waec and jamb are immaterial to the topic of discussion.
matriculation is different from convocation. . . .
many actually matriculated with only a fraction of them graduating in the end. . . .

now, let us see your statistics where it says westerners have a lower nysc enrolment than the easterners.

Table 2.1. Literacy Rates by State, 15—24-year-olds, All and Females. 1991
Highest Lowest
State Total Female State Total Female
___________________________________________________________________________________

Imo 95.0 94.2 Yobe 36.9 23.4
Anambra 93.1 92.4 Kebbi 40.5 28.6
Rivers 92.8 90.2 Sokoto 41.1 28.9
Abia 90.4 88.5 Borno 43.2 29.9
Osun 89.4 86.2 Taraba 47.5 26.8
Ondo 89.2 86.6 Katsina 48.4 35.5
__________________________________________________________________________________
Source: Federal Government of Nigeria 2001, table 51.

Table 2.6. Adult Literacy and Rates of Ever Attended School, Selected States, 2001/02
(percent)
Zone/State Adult Literacy (15+ years) Ever Attended School
Male Female Poor Male Female Poor

North East
Yobe 26

North Central
Kogi 74

South East
Abia 87
Enugu 80

South South
Cross Rivers 79

South West
Ekiti 78

South West. With an average rate of participation for 11 year olds of 94 percent, not many children have never been enrolled in school. There is virtually no difference between males and females, or between rural and urban children.

South East. The average rate for 11 year olds is 97 percent. The rural rate is higher than the urban rate and the male rate is higher than the female rate. The lowest among these rates, however, is 93 percent.

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/AFRICAEXT/Resources/no_53.pdf

The above is just an old stat, but it has a lot to say about the Nigeria educational system/enrollment. You can download the PDF document. Unfortunately, i was unable to get data on Nysc enrollment online. But i do have a hard copy of it which is not readily available at the time being.

But you have to understand that, recently the SE tops in school enrollment and Nysc mobilisation.
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by coogar: 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2011
i will download the pdf. . . . . .

you are really a time-waster, ain't you?
all i keep seeing is adult education, primary school and secondary school. . .

where is the statistics about university graduates?
then when it says south east or south west. . . .is that state of origin of the students, or the state of the schools attended?

if chukwuemeka of imo state attends unilag. . .
will the stat reads south east or south west.
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by chamber2(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2011
coogar:

This is a 2010 publication by the National Bureau of statistics

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/uploads/latestRelease/de4f17834ea0c57a9e1f440d029aebaa460863d0.pdf

All information regarding literacy level in Nigeria are contained therein. If time permits, i may still upload data on Nysc mobilisation by state of origin.

So, there is no basis to suggest that western universities are doing better than SE universities. In fact, i once lived in Oyo and Osun state and i can say that non of these states can match imo and enugu state in terms of refinement and literacy.
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by chamber2(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2011
coogar:

you are really a time-waster, ain't you?
all i keep seeing is adult education, primary school and secondary school. . .

where is the statistics about university graduates?
then when it says south east or south west. . . .is that state of origin of the students, or the state of the schools attended?

if chukwuemeka of imo state attends unilag. . .
will the stat reads south east or south west.

I gave you data on literacy level of people between 15—24-year-old. and yet you are asking of stat on university graduates. people who are between ages 15-24 are expected to have graduated or about to graduate from the secondary school and universities respectively. The average graduation age for Nigerian universities is about 24-25 years. So, what do you make of that?
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by coogar: 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2011
chamber2:

I gave you data on literacy level of people between 15—24-year-old. and yet you are asking of stat on university graduates. people who are between ages 15-24 are expected to have graduated or about to graduate from the secondary school and universities respectively. The average graduation age for Nigerian universities is about 24-25 years. So, what do you make of that?

i take it that all 15-24 yr olds in each region all go to universities, isn't it?
no one goes to other post-secondary schools, polytechnics, technical schools or colleges of education, right?
it seems you still don't know the difference between a degree holder and a higher national diploma holder. . .

the topic of discussion is university graduate . . . . not 15-24 literacy group.
more students within that age group might have preferred to attend other tertiary institutions but a university in the south east more than the south west. this will then skew the statistics and you would not get the accurate figures of who actually bagged a b.sc degree.

chamber2:

This is a 2010 publication by the National Bureau of statistics

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/uploads/latestRelease/de4f17834ea0c57a9e1f440d029aebaa460863d0.pdf

All information regarding literacy level in Nigeria are contained therein. If time permits, i may still upload data on Nysc mobilisation by state of origin.

So, there is no basis to suggest that western universities are doing better than SE universities. In fact, i once lived in Oyo and Osun state and i can say that non of these states can match imo and enugu state in terms of refinement and literacy.

i have seen the 2nd link but you are drifting off tangent now.
literacy level at the university level would be more complex because by then there's more migration at the tertiary institution levels.

you have only proven eastern states in general have more literacy level. . . .you have not been able to isolate tertiary institutions or gone deeper to isolate university graduates as we all know tertiary can mean polytechnics, colleges of education and universities. . . .

the stats provided have not supported your claim that there are more graduates in south east universities than the south west.
i will wait patiently for your nysc mobilization stats. . . . . .the stats you provided here is just pissing in the wind.
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by chamber2(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2011
coogar:

i take it that all 15-24 yr olds in each region all go to universities, isn't it?
no one goes to other post-secondary schools, polytechnics, technical schools or colleges of education, right?
it seems you still don't know the difference between a degree holder and a higher national diploma holder. . .

the topic of discussion is university graduate . . . . not 15-24 literacy group.
more students within that age group might have preferred to attend other tertiary institutions but a university in the south east more than the south west. this will then skew the statistics and you would not get the accurate figures of who actually bagged a b.sc degree.

i have seen the 2nd link but you are drifting off tangent now.
literacy level at the university level would be more complex because by then there's more migration at the tertiary institution levels.

you have only proven eastern states in general have more literacy level. . . .you have not been able to isolate tertiary institutions or gone deeper to isolate university graduates as we all know tertiary can mean polytechnics, colleges of education and universities. . . .

the stats provided have not supported your claim that there are more graduates in south east universities than the south west.
i will wait patiently for your nysc mobilization stats. . . . . .the stats you provided here is just pissing in the wind.

My reference to literacy level was in response to your claim here;

''you are very correct - the west has the highest number of unemployed graduates and that is because they go to school more than their eastern youths counterparts who populate 90% of the alaba market instead of learning chem 101.''
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by coogar: 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2011
chamber2:

My reference to literacy level was in response to your claim here;

[i]''you are very correct - the west has the highest number of unemployed graduates [/i]and that is because they go to school more than their eastern youths counterparts who populate 90% of the alaba market instead of learning chem 101.''

apologies for the error of omission. . .

that should have been written as - "the west has the highest number of unemployed university graduates. . . ."
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 16, 2011
Heya
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by mitofag: 12:33am On Sep 16, 2011
detriot007:

Studied MEng Chemical Engineering, got a 2.2 from a UK University, British citizen, should i go to Nigeria to do my nysc, any chance of getting a good job.

If you want to work in Nigeria, I say yes.

That said, it doesnt matter what you decide to do, the fact that you have a foreign degree puts you in a good position to negotiate how you want to be treated in Nigeria.

A 2:2 from a UK university is better than a First Class from any Nigerian university.

You can quote me anyday. Congrats for completing your education. The World, especially Nigeria, is now your oyster
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by mrjingles(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2011
^^ Thats was pre meltdown bros, now there are highly qualified guys with same foreign degree AND experience who are jobless especially in finance and banking, there is no oyster, no deceive the poor guy abeg.
Re: Are Second Class Lower Graduates Still Relevant In Our Society? by Sagamite(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2011
datnigga:

Don't mind the moronic troll!

He is so daft and useless at using the Googling he is recommending, he did not check Princeton's website to see what programmes they offer claiming we was studying Medicine in Princeton, when Princeton does not offer it? grin

He is a dimwit, desperate, hood-rat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Heart Felt Message To GRADUATES Teaching In Private Primary/secondary Schoo / How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja / More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.