Stats: 3,160,477 members, 7,843,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi (34011 Views)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by MaliCampus: 7:21am On Jan 28, 2023
Tinubu just scored the greatest own Goal. Buhari will surely teach him a lesson. He should make himself the president,since he claimed to make Buhari president.

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by jyz200(m): 7:22am On Jan 28, 2023
Useless analysis

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Moon70: 7:23am On Jan 28, 2023
Whao!
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Patriotsleague: 7:25am On Jan 28, 2023
Farooq the blogger on the beat grin

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Kam2021: 7:27am On Jan 28, 2023
Buhari quiet but .. e reach your turn to speak macaraphone off.. hahahahahahaha

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Atlantis585: 7:27am On Jan 28, 2023
And most Nigerians with sense are loving it so much.

The drug lord and money launderer go soon feel like keke wey Dangote Cement trailer jam grin

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Gandrova: 7:28am On Jan 28, 2023
Useless write-up from a useless writer undecided

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Allisgud: 7:30am On Jan 28, 2023
backnbeta:
Bubu is not at war with Tinubu because Tinubu is a bad person, NO. He's at war with and not supporting Tinubu because he will rather have another Abokey become the president! Good for Tinubu though; he forgot the golden rule: trust and deal with an Abokey at your own peril. The plan is for them to enthrone Atiku, I hope it fails
exactly
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Mamaafrik1(m): 7:30am On Jan 28, 2023
we need to learn from what is going on,obi need serious thinking tanks that will study nigerian voting cultural peculiarities and apply it to get a wide margin vote.
He need to get sultans endorsement, this is very important in the north.
Get radio and tv advert in native languages across to the grassroot in the South and north(sampled Opinion state that many don:t want apc but are not aware if labours good attributes)
If possible get igboho and akintoyes,Ty danjuma ENDORSEMENT.
A clear ,strong sound must reverberate from the Niger delta promising with visible action serious mayhem that will bring oil production down to zero(this is very important language the federal understand) if the election is not free and fair.
That music concert involving Tiwa,wizkid,burna in liasion with kannywood and hausa musicians should be set up.
The party logos should be preached.
These are few views of mine that that i think he should work on.
we need to learn from History of Awo,his own election in Anambra.
APC AND PDP has Power of incubence,they have experience,they have cash to spend among few,and these factors are very important in politics.

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by yemex04(m): 7:30am On Jan 28, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/01/the-tinubu-buhari-cold-war-is-becoming.html

Kperogi wrote numerous Articles suggesting Tinubu would not clintch the APC Tickets now he is ready with assumptions towards the election proper,by commenting on things he has very little knowledge of... Tinubu is indeed unique by his dymistification of some political forcasters prowess.

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Emir01: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2023
Fake news. Just a gossip right up

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by CallmeTrinity: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2023
backnbeta:
Bubu is not at war with Tinubu because Tinubu is a bad person, NO. He's at war with and not supporting Tinubu because he will rather have another Abokey become the president! Good for Tinubu though; he forgot the golden rule: trust and deal with an Abokey at your own peril. The plan is for them to enthrone Atiku, I hope it fails

You must be a stark iliterate and a nonentity . Pls don't claim to be an Obidient because we are not iliterate thugs and we don't talk like you

I am very sure you are a Tinubu supporter. Useless tout . Disgusting thing.
🤮🤮🤮🤮
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by derecho(m): 7:31am On Jan 28, 2023
I no fit laff abeg

And he has had enough. So, he threw another pugilistic rhetorical blow at Buhari and his cabal in Abeokuta—and in the Yoruba language. When he is drowning and is fighting for his political life, Tinubu cries in Yoruba. English has no capacity to carry the full weight of his fury.

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by yemex04(m): 7:32am On Jan 28, 2023
MaliCampus:
Tinubu just scored the greatest own Goal. Buhari will surely teach him a lesson. He should make himself the president,since he claimed to make Buhari president.

You lots said this repeatedly during the Primaries.

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Corrinthians(m): 7:33am On Jan 28, 2023
I.remember when these same group of people tried to force a nonexistent war on Osinbajo and Buhari. We've seen this numerous times.

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Allisgud: 7:33am On Jan 28, 2023
There is no quarrel between them,what tinubu forget is that if u like give aboki food 3 times a day if u are not aboki u are on ur own,tinubu cannot outsmart that

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Lukgaf(m): 7:34am On Jan 28, 2023
Allah makes whoever He wishes leader. Let's see!

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Atlantis585: 7:34am On Jan 28, 2023
Tochi3:

Already a full blown war.. between " the King " who happens to be a Muslim caliphate & " the King maker " who sadly is a fake submissive muslim in the eyes of the master caliphate ... grin

Is Allah not merciful

Indeed

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Moh247: 7:35am On Jan 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
stop this nonsense

Aren't you tired of telling lies ?
Closed door meeting ko, Open arms meeting ni

Buhari will never support Tinubu can't you see?

Google is your friend

Na you I pity pass after Anambra 1st Son

I just hope you take things easy after the election

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Atlantis585: 7:42am On Jan 28, 2023
And last time I checked the drug dealing money launderer is still waiting outside on the bench with 3 APC governors to beg Buhari for another forgiveness before the next mess up soon.

Buhari don go sleep, switch of lights while they wait in the dark. grin

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:45am On Jan 28, 2023
Padipadi:
Na you dey boil am Farooq elenu petepete Kperogi. Hungry PDP toyboy like Dino.
Two writers of doom within 48 hours.
The first was by Racoon and his cohorts and now this Kperogi.
Them curse all of you to always perch like flies.
This same Buhari was visited yesterday to strategize with Tinubu. Whoever's causing fuel crisis, hardships of new notes etc knew themselves.
The survival of APC test on Tinubu's victory so anyone spoiling show should think twice of his/her political food. Jumping from them to another party won't save such cos this is fight to finish.
However, I m confident of Tinubu's victory cos no sane Nigerian ll consider Atiku. Not even the north that this useless Kperogi mentioned.

ONLY IDIOTS AND CORRUPT BASTARDS STILL SUPPORT THIEFNUBUU.

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by orikoku: 7:49am On Jan 28, 2023
I'm loving this.

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 28, 2023
Unfortunately for Tinubu, his avoidably self-inflicted reputational injury in the Muslim North by his inability to recite the first chapter of the Qur’an is eroding his support. Salafi clerics in the Hausaphone Muslim North who used to preach that a vote for the Tinubu-Shettima Muslim-Muslim ticket was a jihad in the service of Islam have gone quiet. They can’t justify calling someone who can’t recite the fatiha a Muslim. In fact, the clerics have become objects of ridicule now.

I can't help but laugh, even Gov Sanwo Olu that is a Christian can recite Fatihah , so why would the Muslim showman that travel to Mecca like he is going to Ojuelegba not know how to recite Fatihah. I hope he can perform Ablution sha.

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Ntipia: 7:51am On Jan 28, 2023
So the major purpose the Muslim north supports Tinubu is purely about religion not capacity and character and competence.
But when peter Obi goes to church to worship these idiots cry he's bringing religion.
Anyways in Islam lieing is permitted it's called TAQIYA

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Atlantis585: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2023
This is Buhari teaching the crooked drug dealing money launderer a lesson…

Buhari: “You idiot, come here. How many times have I told you to stop involving me in your mess? “

Thiefnubbu: “Oga Abeg no vex. I sorry ooo”.

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by 100PercentNaija: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2023

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:56am On Jan 28, 2023
You don't want to speak the how Biafra & Nigeria cold/secret war coming open & hot as Biafran Dragons are finishing nigerian eagle?

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by treatise: 7:57am On Jan 28, 2023
COWBOYFAN:
A professor writing beer parlor gossips and conjectures. No facts whatsoever. Just some innuendo.
Day go break your eyes go clear grin

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by akinmusi(m): 8:01am On Jan 28, 2023
English has no capacity to carry the full weight of his fury.

Tinubu came out because it became too hot.
Demons don't stay in hot place. Not calling Asiwaju demon, but the Yoruba Demon (not handsomeness,but animal nature -positive) in him is coming out.

When you are being chased and faced to a dead end, you make a brash uturn, but wisdom is always profitable to direct.

Dedemi, careful.

If BAT lost, Lagosians will pay for it, in terms of heavy tax burden
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Spain007(m): 8:02am On Jan 28, 2023
NastiLord:
From cold war to hot war. May it turn to nuclear war soon so that they destroy themselves.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria!

Allahambrulai

Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / Angry Residents Attack Police Station In Sokoto, Kill 13 Suspected Bandits