Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,610 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi (34019 Views)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by backnbeta(f): 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

What a childish post. grin
Childish to you because you don't understand Abokey political propaganda or childish because I'm not obidient? Please keep the answer to yourself, biko

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Zeewirld: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Tinubu will never be President. I'm happy he has seen the handwriting on the wall, reason why he has been crying like a bush baby lately.
I won't be surprised if tinubu drops out of the race and asks his supporters to vote Obi
...Most of you continue to underrate Tinubu....You should know that a man who can fight a president to a standstill isn't someone to underestimate.

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Zeewirld: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
kapsome84:
Tinubu has failed woefully, it is Tinubu turn to be betrayed by Notherners , No sane human being will vote for APC forever,I am a core Notherner...The plan has been perfected already, we still remember the Nothern massacrce in Lagos when he was Governor,You can sit in Lagos and decide APC,s fate,Atiku is winning..Tinubu should queue also...Buhari queues since 2003 while Atiku also queue since 1993...

You a northerner Kiki kiki.... continue the lies

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by kafeii123: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
There's some truth in this...... lets just hope they dont delve into violence....Funsho William's case is still fresh..plus...I am sure Tinubu will not want to try it this time......Buhari will not hesitate to lock him up like Babangida did Abiola...then throw away the key...only that this time...its malami who will do the job for PMB...not a soldier

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Alezy(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
backnbeta:
Bubu is not at war with Tinubu because Tinubu is a bad person, NO. He's at war with and not supporting Tinubu because he will rather have another Abokey become the president! Good for Tinubu though; he forgot the golden rule: "trust and deal with an Abokey at your own peril". The plan is for them to enthrone Atiku, I hope it fails
this is exactly what I said. They did it to Awolowo he struggled. They did it to MKO he died now Tinubu. Make God no let am die before him time. Those northerners cannot be trusted. Mostly those Cabals
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by buhariguy(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
patriotic007:
God has heard the cries of the suffering masses hence the war in the enemies camp......God has heard about the killing of Nigerians mostly christians in the north hence the war in the enemies camp.......There is war in PDP( G5 vs Atifku)........There is war in APC ( Buhari/Osibanjo vs Tifnubu).......All these wars are signs that the almighty God has not Forsaken us just yet......Now all we need to do now is take it by force........The Kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent ones taketh it by force.......We need to take Our country back by force.......we need to take back our country by voting Peter obi massively........We need to take back our country by coming out massively to collect our PVC and troop out on election day to vote in Peter obi.

Vote wisely
Vote Obidatti
God heard idiotic pigs cry,
Hope you will not insult God next month when tinubu become your president.
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Superpack589: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
Amazing writeup sir.
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by buhariguy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
Alezy:
this is exactly what I said. They did it to Awolowo he struggled. They did it to MKO he died now Tinubu. Make God no let am die before him time. Those northerners cannot be trusted. Mostly those Cabals
you should be preparing for tinubu presidency.
The cabal know that since 2015
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
COWBOYFAN:
A professor writing beer parlor gossips and conjectures. No facts whatsoever. Just some innuendo.

And several grammatical blunders.
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by theforemost: 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
Racoon:
As bad or worst Buhari is as a person, he really knows the moral burden that the Heroine-drug baron constitutes to his reputation.

If you know me here, you should have perceive that I am neither a fan of Buhari or Tinubu or APC. So carry your warped zombified reasoning from my side fast. Now here you go;

"Muhammadu Buhari, Yemi Osinbajo, and Bola Tinubu represent a triumvirate. They reinforce, reflect, and inflect each other. Both Tinubu and Osinbajo have been important props to Buhari’s ongoing disastrous regime of ungovernance. Without them, Buhari won’t be president. 

They also helped plant, grow, and fertilize Buhari’s autocracy and monstrous incompetence every damn step of the way. In other words, Buhari, Osinbajo, and Tinubu are tarred with the same brush.

People who are picking favorites among these monsters of deceit and fraud are not only clueless, they are also enablers of Nigeria’s progressive descent to the nadir of hopelessness."

"Tinubu, Osinbajo, Buhari: A Troika of Treacherous Villains"
https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/01/tinubu-osinbajo-buhari-troika-of.html?m=1

I get confused when ignorant baboons like you speak in public. I voted Bubu, the worst devil I've ever done to. I regret it and always would. So why not accuse ALL of us who voted him. Why hypocritically accusing Tinubu

WHAT A NIT!!!!!

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by theforemost: 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Thiefnubuu will be disgraced
Thief theifnubuu

As you disgrace yourself with your sex-starved fake backside and ugly face seeking for relevance in the land of the beauties

You too know you are ODL you look 50s
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by theforemost: 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
JealousCobra:
grin

Thiefñubu is quite unfit to rule this great nation, it's simple and understandable to the blind and deaf.

Buhari is right on this!

I am 23, I got a son 4months old. My father is 46 with his father 67 still living and age mate of Peter Obi who's now aged enough to be a great-grand father to my son. Who's a youth then??
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by theforemost: 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Where is Mamman Daura. The man who secretary calls the shots for those 8yrs?? Hiding inside asorock
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by JealousCobra(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
theforemost:

I am 23, I got a son 4months old. My father is 46 with his father 67 still living and age mate of Peter Obi who's now aged enough to be a great-grand father to my son. Who's a youth then??

You are these, your families are that, who cares, keep them to yourself kiddo.

Thiefñubu will not smell aso rock, simply because he is unfit and frail, background unknown, everything about him at the moment is a proxy.

Obi is the best bet.
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by theforemost: 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
JealousCobra:

You are these, your families are that, who cares, keep them to yourself kiddo.

Thiefñubu will not smell aso rock, simply because he is unfit and frail, background unknown, everything about him at the moment is a proxy.

Obi is the best bet.

Ur best is our worst.
I would have voted Soludo
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by shegz24(m): 3:55am On Jan 30, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Sometimes when some of you talk or comment about Tinubu, it seems you guys always forget your God given brain at home.
Please if I may ask you, in what area of Tinubu's government did Tinubu singlehandedly create ideas for the development of the state. To shock you, nearly all the reforms in Lagos judiciary were the brain work of Osinbajo and not only that he forms the bulk of ideas in Tinubu's tenure.
Come to the federal government, even the blind knows he tried his best at every point in time Buhari travelled and fully handed over to him. Not only that, his ideas in all duties delegated to him as been second to none. Before you know the full weight and knowledge of a person in government, let the bulk stops at his table. Who knew what Ganduje can do when he was a deputy governor? Do you even know him or heard about him then?
No doubt Tinubu is very sound politically, he knows how to maneuver his way in politics but not in governance. He was lucky to gather brainy people together in his government that were doing the work while he faced the politics.
One of the advantages he (Osinbajo) also has is his intelligence on wide range of issues, which cannot be taken away from him. Take it or leave it.
You also claimed, Tinubu is hated because he is powerful. Mr. Man, we don't want a powerful person, we want only powerful institutions. How would someone be more powerful than an institution?

You that you are always carrying your brain with you.
We are talking about Tinubu's performance in governance and you are focusing only on 'judiciary'.
Even the judiciary is more than just what goes on in the court in case you dont know.
The likes of LASTMA, RRS has nothing to do with Osibanjo who was indeed a protege of Tinubu but was only an Attorney general.

When you talk about the biggest impact of Tinubu in Lagos as Governor there are so many that they are often debated.
You just mentioned judiciary meanwhile his increase in the IGR of Lagos is more regarded; some said that is thanks to Ambode who was the Accountant general of Lagos then.
Some others will talk about infrastructural development and the blueprint that SanwoOlu follows till date; they will ascribe that to Fashola's time as Chief of Staff of Lagos govt. all under the same Tinubu.
There are aspects like Educational sector and reforms, Health sector that Tinubu also contributed massively to but because the leaders of those other sectors in his government are yet to contest for any election few people will mention it.

The first and only elected position Osibanjo ever got is as the running mate-cum-VP of Nigeria.
And he has failed in that.

He was APPOINTED by Tinubu to be the Attorney general of Lagos state and even in that there were other appointees like Fashola,Ambode (even Femi Pedro as deputy governor with the initiative of BRT and LAWMA-PSP) did far better in their sectors.
Did you hear that? FEMI PEDRO made a significant impact even as DEPUTY GOVERNOR.
As bad as Buhari's government has been no sane person can say FASHOLA hasnt done well in his ministry of works and infrastructure with the evidence being the 2nd Niger bridge and all the link roads and railways he championed.
I can bet that you didnt even know Osibanjo was the Attorney general in Tinubu's government of Lagos until he was selected to be the running mate of Buhari in 2014.

There is no merituous ground of which you can even compare Osibanjo to SanwoOlu talk more Fashola or most Tinubu.
It's an insult on all levels.

You suddenly remember that the Osibanjo has limited power being a VP but that didnt stop you and your likes from blaming Tinubu that isnt even in this present government in any capacity for its failings.

Some of you still blame Tinubu for Lekki toll gate massacre when he isnt even in government nor have the power to order any armed force but absolve Osibanjo who was the VP.
Even Peter Obi that was the Governor when SARS were at their peak in Anambra with Akwuzu Station and the corpse in Ezuzu River with CP- Nwafor etc reigning gets absolved of any heat..

I have a colleague on my contact list that was 100% for Osinbajo but as soon as Tinubu won the primaries, he has since been talking about how Nigerians that want to vote APC again have not learnt or are fools.
Like Osinbajo was contesting to be flagbearer of a different party or even worse, isnt even a key part of the present failed govt.

Those Osinbajo supporters (like you and that my colleague) have suddenly recovered from selective amnesia and remembered that APC is bad ;to support Peter Obi.

Just as Obi himself suddenly remembered that Atiku and PDP are corrupt 7months to election after literally being the running mate of the same Atiku.

Or do I mention Kenneth and Bwala of the same APC just a few months ago.

People like you absolve Obi of SARS-Ezu corpse, Pandora papers,SABmille,100m with Aide but emphasize Tinubu's involvement with AlphaBeta,BullionVan etc

They suddenly remember that Tinubu has passed civil servant retirement age and push for youth involvement meanwhile Osibanjo ,Atiku and Peter Obi all above 60yrs.

Who is deceiving who?

Hypocrites.

The point here is; If you want to judge Tinubu , use the same scale to judge all the candidates not changing colour like a chameleon to suit your real agenda.
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by shegz24(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
is it the same Tinubu that made Lagos to be what you're claiming that is going round campaigning now?
Answer the question.

What evidence suggests that Osibanjo would have been better than Tinubu?
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by shegz24(m): 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Osibanjo is better educated, has less baggage, fewer controversy, doesn't speak gibberish, is far healthier, and the few months he was in charge of the economy we witnessed positive changes.

The way you guys try to exonerate Tinubu from Buhari's failed government is extremely funny. Same Tinubu who brought this disastrous government on Nigerian? Rule Number 1: Never reinforce failure. We're not going to reinforce the failed APC government. If APC had done well, tinubu wouldn't even need to do much campaign but he's spending billions right now because he and his party are failures.

You guys keep saying Lagos this and that, it's just like someone coming to claim he built Abuja. Someone posted a picture to show Lagos had been a modern city before tonight's tenure and you guys shouted him down, claiming Tinubu built Lagos which means all other governors before him were just there?
Wow.

Look at the reasons you listed, I can list those as qualities that make even I a better candidate.

The only reasonable thing devoid of baseless propaganda you mentioned is his performance when he was in charge of the economy.
Pls from when to when was that?

Can you honestly compare whatever impact he had in the economy in this period you talk about to Tinubu's impact in the economy of Lagos when he was Governor?

Ambode literally ran an entire campaign to become the governor of Lagos based on his contribution to Tinubu's government ,economically.

When baseless propaganda is removed, you have no ground to stand on.

Its one thing to dislike someone but if you want to convince others that someone else is better, bring a solid argument.

Who compares Osibanjo managing an economy in a a month or so(that was still shit) to Tinubu that managed the economy of an entire state for 8yrs such that the GDP and IGR increased exponentially?

No dey deceive yourself abeg.
-------
How can you blame Tinubu for Buhari's failure simply because he campaigned and supported him like 2/3 of the country that were fed up with GEJ meanwhile in the same comment, you are praising Osibanjo that is literally the 2nd in command and right hand man of Buhari and a key member of this failed government for the past 7 and half years?

Are you listening to yourself at all?

Your bias is so obvious.

It's like looking for someone to blame for IPOB/Kanu terrorism acts but you are absolving Simon Ekpa who is the 2nd in command while blaming the person that contributed for him to get a radio station/programme all those years ago.
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Enemyofpeace: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
shegz24:

Answer the question.

What evidence suggests that Osibanjo would have been better than Tinubu?
are you blind?
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by shegz24(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
are you blind?

It's your father that is blind and daft.

What has Osibanjo ever done in any elected position to suggest he is better than Tinubu?

Ozwuor
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by shegz24(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Sometimes when some of you talk or comment about Tinubu, it seems you guys always forget your God given brain at home.
Please if I may ask you, in what area of Tinubu's government did Tinubu singlehandedly create ideas for the development of the state. To shock you, nearly all the reforms in Lagos judiciary were the brain work of Osinbajo and not only that he forms the bulk of ideas in Tinubu's tenure.
Come to the federal government, even the blind knows he tried his best at every point in time Buhari travelled and fully handed over to him. Not only that, his ideas in all duties delegated to him as been second to none. Before you know the full weight and knowledge of a person in government, let the bulk stops at his table. Who knew what Ganduje can do when he was a deputy governor? Do you even know him or heard about him then?
No doubt Tinubu is very sound politically, he knows how to maneuver his way in politics but not in governance. He was lucky to gather brainy people together in his government that were doing the work while he faced the politics.
One of the advantages he (Osinbajo) also has is his intelligence on wide range of issues, which cannot be taken away from him. Take it or leave it.
You also claimed, Tinubu is hated because he is powerful. Mr. Man, we don't want a powerful person, we want only powerful institutions. How would someone be more powerful than an institution?

What intelligence is the fool capping about sef? How has this "intelligence" made Nigeria better in the time he has been VP?

Meamwhile, Tinubu as much as you hate him for reasons that are obviously not based on merit has achievements to show for his time in an elected position.
The Osibanjo that you are talking about had the only okay impact he had in government working under Tinubu.

I can stake on it that you didnt even know Osibanjo as at 2013.. in fact he was regarded as Tinubu's boy when he was selected to be the running mate of Buhari.

Now you talk nonsense with pride.

I mean its a different case if the comparison was between Tinubu and Fashola. That is a close one.

Unlike Osibanjo that has absolutely nothing to show for 8yrs in an elected position in the federal house.

Even under this Buhari's government,however bad, Fashola still has achievements to mention despite being only a minister.
Not to mention his achievements as Governor of Lagos.
Even Ameachi has a few achievements as minister too.

But you want to compare ordinary Osibanjo to Tinubu because of your mumu hatred.

Even Atiku had a few things to show for his time as VP despite the issues he later had with his principal-OBJ.
But Osibanjo, ZERO, NADA, NOTHING, NULL.

Yet you want to paint one disjointed picture that Osibanjo is a better candidate than Tinubu on merit.

What merit?

That you are a fan of Messi and hate Ronaldo doesnt mean you compare him to Jovic.
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Enemyofpeace: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
shegz24:

It's your father that is blind and daft.

What has Osibanjo ever done in any elected position to suggest he is better than Tinubu?

Ozwuor
e pain am. Eleribu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Tinubu As Akpabio Defects To APC From PDP / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.