Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,861 members, 7,855,536 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi (34043 Views)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Let them scatter themselves so that Nigeria will have breath of fresh air
Padipadi look at the picture attached to this post and convince your self even more that there is peace btw Tinubu and Buhari…
Sadly you supporters just support without reasoning. So you believe that after that outburst in Abeokuta and statements like these from Buhari plus his constantly telling Nigerians to vote who they like, you still believe he supports Tinubu?
Even if you must suport bullion van at least do so with reasonable sense.

2 Likes

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by PrinceOfLagos: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2023
DominusPrime:

Padipadi look at the picture attached to this post and convince your self even more that there is peace btw Tinubu and Buhari…
Sadly you supporters just support without reasoning. So you believe that after that outburst in Abeokuta and statements like these from Buhari plus his constantly telling Nigerians to vote who they like, you still believe he supports Tinubu?
Even if you must suport bullion van at least do so with reasonable sense.
You're quoting the wrong person bro

Read my comment again

2 Likes

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by JOemmy(m): 9:10am On Jan 28, 2023
Tinibu is no doubt the modern day afonja.

2 Likes

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by nairamaniac: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2023
Where is the link?
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by grammarian247(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2023
COWBOYFAN:
A professor writing beer parlor gossips and conjectures. No facts whatsoever. Just some innuendo.

You don't know Kperoogi.

2 Likes

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by icedbreez(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2023
Newton2024:
No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

I would have supported a young, vibrant Tinubu of 1999-2007

Not an old, frail Tinubu of 2023 who would be mostly a placeholder for his son Seyi and Wife Remi who will be rulling from the shadows.

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by shegz24(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Is Osibanjo not Yoruba? He would've been a much better option than tinubu and most people would've been ok if it's either him or Obi

Now tell me what evidence suggests Osibanjo would have been better than Tinubu.

First of all he is literally the 2nd in command of the present failed Buhari government that you all are wailing about.

If you are truly for good governance, Osibanjo being the deputy to the woeful Buhari government wont even be considered.

In fact, the main thing opposition use to campaign against Tinubu is the underperformance of APC in the federal house NOT his performance as Governor of Lagos state.

Those that support him especially in the South do so based on his performance as Governor of Lagos state and certainly not based on APC performance in AsoRock.

You prove me right again.

But somehow you think VP of this failed Govt is better than someone that made Lagos the best state in Nigeria and his proteges have all continued his legacy.

Just say you hate Tinubu because he has too much power and you feel, him getting the office of the presidency will make him even more powerful.
Hence, this hatred is borne out of fear .

No dey cap sey based on merit, Osibanjo beta.

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2023
Tinubu too get bad mouth... Who know what results to all this war between them, but am suspecting tinubu, tinubu fit don talk waiting Provoke buhari earlier coz this tinubu always feel like God to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by ZombieSlayer1: 9:24am On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:

Continue running your mouth... Tinubu is your next President
Tinubu will never be President. I'm happy he has seen the handwriting on the wall, reason why he has been crying like a bush baby lately.
I won't be surprised if tinubu drops out of the race and asks his supporters to vote Obi

3 Likes

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Passionnn: 9:24am On Jan 28, 2023
COWBOYFAN:
A professor writing beer parlor gossips and conjectures. No facts whatsoever. Just some innuendo.
These are definitely Not beer parlor Gossips. Hls open crltlclsm of president bharl politicles showed that a lot Is amlss

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Gaabasky: 9:24am On Jan 28, 2023
Someone like Farooq are the ones making Tinubu to be popular. How can an academician be furious and full of sentimental? . This is not how a Prof behaves. There was a Prof like Pius Adesanmi with his power of the pen that torn the fundamentals of the bad govt in the country apart. When he wrote u don't have options than to bowed.
If u want to become a politician u are free to do so though we knw u are Atiku right man I am not expecting u to be behaving like a beer parlor local writer.
Is it the way people are passing through the hell because of the new currency policy that is o.k or the agony of the fuel scarcity? Like what I always say, Buhari is a good leader but not a wise one. Sometime u find it extremely difficult to defend his politics and those that surrounding him are vultures and vampires and all they care is how to be sucking the country to the bone. For how long are we going to be continue this way? So someone like Farooq is expected to talk straight to the power without sentimental not peer power gist without any substantial evidence.
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Enemyofpeace: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2023
Tinubu’s fervent, arrogant, and vaguely vituperative speech in Abeokuta at once unnerved, humiliated, and alienated Buhari and his inner circle in ways they had never been since 2015.

Buhari never forgives, but he is also diffident, hates direct confrontation, and evades taking responsibility. That’s why he is such an ineffective but dangerous leader

na this part sweet my belle pass. I just dey pity the Nigerian Escobar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Moh247: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Tinubu will never be President. I'm happy he has seen the handwriting on the wall, reason why he has been crying like a bush baby lately.
I won't be surprised if tinubu drops out of the race and asks his supporters to vote Obi

As you cowardly hide behind fake username because you have deeply rooted inferiority complex

Tinubu is going to win freely and fairly
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Padipadi: 9:27am On Jan 28, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:

Your useless drunk father and cheap shameless good for nothing prostitute mother are the original idiots.
You described your parents. Now when I serve you hot, you go dey cry.
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Enemyofpeace: 9:28am On Jan 28, 2023
Gaabasky:
Someone like Farooq are the ones making Tinubu to be popular. How can an academician be furious and full of sentimental? . This is not how a Prof behaves. There was a Prof like Pius Adesanmi with his power of the pen that torn the fundamentals of the bad govt in the country apart. When he wrote u don't have options than to bowed.
If u want to become a politician u are free to do so though we knw u are Atiku right man I am not expecting u to be behaving like a beer parlor local writer.
Is it the way people are passing through the hell because of the new currency policy that is o.k or the agony of the fuel scarcity? Like what I always say, Buhari is a good leader but not a wise one. Sometime u find it extremely difficult to defend his politics and those that surrounding him are vultures and vampires and all they care is how to be sucking the country to the bone. For how long are we going to be continue this way? So someone like Farooq is expected to talk straight to the power without sentimental not peer power gist without any substantial evidence.
walahi talahi I no understand wetin you dey talk

2 Likes

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by orumba(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2023
Buhari alone is scared of drug-lord, he knows what his capable of
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by kapsome84: 9:32am On Jan 28, 2023
Tinubu has failed woefully, it is Tinubu turn to be betrayed by Notherners , No sane human being will vote for APC forever,I am a core Notherner...The plan has been perfected already, we still remember the Nothern massacrce in Lagos when he was Governor,You can sit in Lagos and decide APC,s fate,Atiku is winning..Tinubu should queue also...Buhari queues since 2003 while Atiku also queue since 1993...

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by ZombieSlayer1: 9:32am On Jan 28, 2023
shegz24:

First of all he is literally the 2nd in command of the present failed Buhari government that you all are wailing about.

If you are truly for good governance, Osibanjo being the deputy to the woeful Buhari government wont even be considered.

But somehow you think that one is better than someone that made Lagos the best state in Nigeria and his protege has continued his legacy.

Osibanjo is better educated, has less baggage, fewer controversy, doesn't speak gibberish, is far healthier, and the few months he was in charge of the economy we witnessed positive changes.

The way you guys try to exonerate Tinubu from Buhari's failed government is extremely funny. Same Tinubu who brought this disastrous government on Nigerian? Rule Number 1: Never reinforce failure. We're not going to reinforce the failed APC government. If APC had done well, tinubu wouldn't even need to do much campaign but he's spending billions right now because he and his party are failures.

You guys keep saying Lagos this and that, it's just like someone coming to claim he built Abuja. Someone posted a picture to show Lagos had been a modern city before tonight's tenure and you guys shouted him down, claiming Tinubu built Lagos which means all other governors before him were just there?
Wow.

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by reddingtonblack: 9:32am On Jan 28, 2023
shegz24:

That shows that they are not really against bad governance or for the progress of Nigeria as a whole, they just hate Tinubu out of fear that he will give the Yorubas more power.
It's hatred borne out of fear and bigotry.

Thats what i am saying, there fight is not for the process of Nigeria, suddenly Obedient & Atiku are now throwing weight behind Buhari, they rather castigate Tinubu for Buhari failure.

Since the campaign have started have you ever seen Peter obi or ATiku mention Buhari name, for the 1st time since buhari came onboard we had the longest fuel scarcity with no reason, and they want to top it cash with scarcity.

PDP & LP should be playing opposition to APC Govt, but it seems there only focus & interest is just Tinubu, even if that is excusable what i can never understand is why obedient & atikulate don't clash, Atiku never shades Obi and Obi don't shade Atiku likewise is there a Union.

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Enemyofpeace: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2023
shegz24:

But somehow you think that one is better than someone that made Lagos the best state in Nigeria and his protege has continued his legacy.

is it the same Tinubu that made Lagos to be what you're claiming that is going round campaigning now?

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You're quoting the wrong person bro

Read my comment again

No chief. You are not the wrong person. I want him to see the picture attached to your post. That’s why I had to quote you.
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by ZombieSlayer1: 9:34am On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:

As you cowardly hide behind fake username because you have deeply rooted inferiority complex

Tinubu is going to win freely and fairly
And your username is your real name?
Funny urchin.

I honestly pity you guys though. Despite the fact that your campaigns are only rooted on stupidity and bigotry, Tinubu himself keeps making things more difficult for you guys with his balabluu and galagala 😂😂😂

I like that guy though, he makes me laugh

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Enemyofpeace: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Osibanjo is better educated, has less baggage, fewer controversy, doesn't speak gibberish, is far healthier, and the few months he was in charge of the economy we witnessed positive changes.

The way you guys try to exonerate Tinubu from Buhari's failed government is extremely funny. Same Tinubu who brought this disastrous government on Nigerian? Rule Number 1: Never reinforce failure. We're not going to reinforce the failed APC government. If APC had done well, tinubu wouldn't even need to do much campaign but he's spending billions right now because he and his party are failures.

You guys keep saying Lagos this and that, it's just like someone coming to claim he built Abuja. Someone posted a picture to show Lagos had been a modern city before tonight's tenure and you guys shouted him down, claiming Tinubu built Lagos which means all other governors before him were just there?
Wow.

please tell that urchin o. Na mosquito brain dey him head

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by ZombieSlayer1: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Thats what i am saying, there fight is not for the process of Nigeria, suddenly Obedient & Atiku are now throwing weight behind Buhari, they rather castigate Tinubu for Buhari failure.

Since the campaign have started have you ever seen Peter obi or ATiku mention Buhari name, for the 1st time since buhari came onboard we had the longest fuel scarcity with no reason, and they want to top it cash with scarcity.

PDP & LP should be playing opposition to APC Govt, but it seems there only focus & interest is just Tinubu, even if that is excusable what i can never understand is why obedient & atikulate don't clash, Atiku never shades Obi and Obi don't shade Atiku likewise is there a Union.

please remind me again who brought this failed government into power. Oh, you urchins want to extricate your failed candidate from the evils of APC?

Hahahahaa.....funny urchins

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Donedeal1(m): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2023
No more war

The man has fallen into

LINE.

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by gabbytabby: 9:51am On Jan 28, 2023
1. Hmm I guess that is why his people continue to troupe to lagos kano and kaduna they were so over secure.

2. Hmm them too lie.

3. By giving up and transferring them to churches.
Yes exam malpractice also went up.

4.and then took 26million dollars to fund his family business how nice of him.

5. Upfront now ditto 26 million dollars for family brewery.

6. To 8 hmm. what he told una. Ibo man allergic to money. That is why he is part of Pandora papers. Him too lie.

Newton2024:
No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Blazebond(m): 9:55am On Jan 28, 2023
They are preparing aso rock for ATIKU.
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Timmi: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/01/the-tinubu-buhari-cold-war-is-becoming.html

All these vituperation and concorted lies and innuendos are in your twisted mind. Worthless opinion from a discredited individual
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by reddingtonblack: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:
please remind me again who brought this failed government into power. Oh, you urchins want to extricate your failed candidate from the evils of APC?

Hahahahaa.....funny urchins

O ye fools Nigerians brought APC to power and Buhari even appreciated the 95%ters that voted him leaving the 5%ters in severe pain.

Highest Tinubu can do his recommend to Nigerians, if Tinubu is so powerful to Impose why do we wait for Election and wait all day for Inec to declare Winner.

Obasanjo brought GEJ to power we won't see some clowns haunting after OBJ rather they celebrate him, compared to a BAT that has broughts likes of Fashola, Ambode & Osibanjo known to be versatile and efficient in governance. Like i said OBj brought GEJ but today Obedient are banking on OBJ recommendation. Pure Hate is the only reason those castigating Tinubu have against him it has absolutely nothing to do with progress or interest of the nation. we can see thru them
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by zoer(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2023
Racoon:
As bad or worst Buhari is as a person, he really knows the moral burden that the Heroine-drug baron constitutes to his reputation.

If you know me here, you should have perceive that I am neither a fan of Buhari or Tinubu or APC. So carry your warped zombified reasoning from my side fast. Now here you go;

"Muhammadu Buhari, Yemi Osinbajo, and Bola Tinubu represent a triumvirate. They reinforce, reflect, and inflect each other. Both Tinubu and Osinbajo have been important props to Buhari’s ongoing disastrous regime of ungovernance. Without them, Buhari won’t be president. 
They also helped plant, grow, and fertilize Buhari’s autocracy and monstrous incompetence every damn step of the way. In other words, Buhari, Osinbajo, and Tinubu are tarred with the same brush.

People who are picking favorites among these monsters of deceit and fraud are not only clueless, they are also enablers of Nigeria’s progressive descent to the nadir of hopelessness."

"Tinubu, Osinbajo, Buhari: A Troika of Treacherous Villains"
https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/01/tinubu-osinbajo-buhari-troika-of.html?m=1

Tell me how to package one pack of Hollandia yoghurt for you @ Racoon
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Adakintroy: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2023
No war there. Nobody is giving north 16yrs no way. Atiku no no time and place. He is a marauder. North wins they offset the polity and tilts power one direction again. Something we care to avoiding After a successive northern dynasty of shagari, buhari, babangida, abacha,... We need balance.
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by DAHORMEY: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
stop this nonsense

Aren't you tired of telling lies ?
Closed door meeting ko, Open arms meeting ni

Buhari will never support Tinubu can't you see?

Nkita of Lagos Tinubu is your President whether you like it or not.
Emotion no dey win election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dayo Adeyeye Appointed As PDP Spokesman (pictured) / Funke Adedoyin Is Dead! Kwara Lawmaker Dies In Abuja Hospital / Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.