Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,231 members, 7,846,093 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi (34017 Views)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by DAHORMEY: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
stop this nonsense

Aren't you tired of telling lies ?
Closed door meeting ko, Open arms meeting ni

Buhari will never support Tinubu can't you see?

Nkita of Lagos, Tinubu is your next President whether you like it or not.
Emotion no dey win election. grin
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Sholaco: 10:53am On Jan 28, 2023
Shut up enemy of state
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Timfreds(m): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2023
Thanks for this episode. Please keep educating us. More grease to your brain.

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by IfnobeGod20: 11:00am On Jan 28, 2023
Padipadi:
Na you dey boil am Farooq elenu petepete Kperogi. Hungry PDP toyboy like Dino.
Two writers of doom within 48 hours.
The first was by Racoon and his cohorts and now this Kperogi.
Them curse all of you to always perch like flies.
This same Buhari was visited yesterday to strategize with Tinubu. Whoever's causing fuel crisis, hardships of new notes etc knew themselves.
The survival of APC test on Tinubu's victory so anyone spoiling show should think twice of his/her political food. Jumping from them to another party won't save such cos this is fight to finish.
However, I m confident of Tinubu's victory cos no sane Nigerian ll consider Atiku. Not even the north that this useless Kperogi mentioned.
To you is all about political food and APC survival and not the survival of the nation and her people. This is the level we've gotten to in this country that what matter to us is all about me and me and not about us as a nation.
Continue playing politics with the lives of your people and the unborn children.

2 Likes

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by MrAndre07: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2023
jackcanfield:
Unfortunately for Tinubu, his avoidably self-inflicted reputational injury in the Muslim North by his inability to recite the first chapter of the Qur’an is eroding his support. Salafi clerics in the Hausaphone Muslim North who used to preach that a vote for the Tinubu-Shettima Muslim-Muslim ticket was a jihad in the service of Islam have gone quiet. They can’t justify calling someone who can’t recite the fatiha a Muslim. In fact, the clerics have become objects of ridicule now.

I can't help but laugh, even Gov Sanwo Olu that is a Christian can recite Fatihah , so why would the Muslim showman that travel to Mecca like he is going to Ojuelegba not know how to recite Fatihah. I hope he can perform Ablution sha.

What you said looks abstruse.
It is only previous Muslims that could do that. It is debatable if Sanwo Olu had such history.
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Padipadi: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

To you is all about political food and APC survival and not the survival of the nation and her people. This is the level we've gotten to in this country that what matter to us is all about me and me and not about us as a nation.
Continue playing politics with the lives of your people and the unborn children.
Not really. I only support who ll do better for the nation.
Tinubu or Obi. Obi or Tinubu.
SAY NO TO Atiku
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by onuman: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2023
Tinubu started the war with his declaration of 'e mi locan' before the APC presidential primaries, when he declared also that without him, Muhammadu Buhari would not have been president.

Above all, Tinubu knows that Buhari rode to power in 2015 on the horse of anti corruption, and that it would be an antithesis for Buhari to hand power over to Tinubu who forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government.
Tinubu's is fighting a lost fight. Buhari will frustrate Tinubu's presidential ambition.

2 Likes

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by onuman: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/01/the-tinubu-buhari-cold-war-is-becoming.html

"E mi locan" WAS EARLY WARNING SIGNS OF TINUBU'S MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES.
Nobody that's sane would claim it's his/her turn to become president of a country.
Knowledgeable people are fighting against having a mentally compromised president for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Atlantis585: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2023
Thiefnubbu right now as he and his BATstards see hopes of winning 2023 Presidential Election disappearing like Mama Seyi buka kitchen smoke… grin

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by PrinceOfLagos: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2023
DominusPrime:

No chief. You are not the wrong person. I want him to see the picture attached to your post. That’s why I had to quote you.
To make him see it, you will have to quote him. That's how it works

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Mindcure: 11:21am On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:
Tinubu and Buhari had a closed door meeting yesterday
Resident urchin

2 Likes

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Ritchiee: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/01/the-tinubu-buhari-cold-war-is-becoming.html
Kperogi,no matter the machinations,Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria in this 2023.
Everybody will breath a sigh of relief and happiness because of the positivities that will descend on Nigerians during the reign of Tinubu.
Buhari is not God.
God always triumphs.
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2023
Nwaezeudo:
The Iragbiji old senile thief is going nowhere!

He said he made Buhari President it's his turn to make himself one.

Obi is Coming kiss

Iragbiji? Mere media creature:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1E1bIPwLYk
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Chetas81(m): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:
Tinubu and Buhari had a closed door meeting yesterday
In your house

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Moh247: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2023
Chetas81:
In your house

Aso Rock
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Chetas81(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:

Aso Rock
we see many existence slave supporting TINUBU

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by bizhop01: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
I waste my time reading nonsense cool
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Moh247: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
Chetas81:
we see many existence slave supporting TINUBU

The only slaves in Nigeria are the losers of civil war

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Chetas81(m): 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:

The only slaves in Nigeria are the losers of civil war
EXISTENCE SLAVE IS ALLOWED SIR

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by IfnobeGod20: 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
shegz24:

Now tell me what evidence suggests Osibanjo would have been better than Tinubu.

First of all he is literally the 2nd in command of the present failed Buhari government that you all are wailing about.

If you are truly for good governance, Osibanjo being the deputy to the woeful Buhari government wont even be considered.

In fact, the main thing opposition use to campaign against Tinubu is the underperformance of APC in the federal house NOT his performance as Governor of Lagos state.

Those that support him especially in the South do so based on his performance as Governor of Lagos state and certainly not based on APC performance in AsoRock.

You prove me right again.

But somehow you think VP of this failed Govt is better than someone that made Lagos the best state in Nigeria and his proteges have all continued his legacy.

Just say you hate Tinubu because he has too much power and you feel, him getting the office of the presidency will make him even more powerful.
Hence, this hatred is borne out of fear .

No dey cap sey based on merit, Osibanjo beta.
Sometimes when some of you talk or comment about Tinubu, it seems you guys always forget your God given brain at home.
Please if I may ask you, in what area of Tinubu's government did Tinubu singlehandedly create ideas for the development of the state. To shock you, nearly all the reforms in Lagos judiciary were the brain work of Osinbajo and not only that he forms the bulk of ideas in Tinubu's tenure.
Come to the federal government, even the blind knows he tried his best at every point in time Buhari travelled and fully handed over to him. Not only that, his ideas in all duties delegated to him as been second to none. Before you know the full weight and knowledge of a person in government, let the bulk stops at his table. Who knew what Ganduje can do when he was a deputy governor? Do you even know him or heard about him then?
No doubt Tinubu is very sound politically, he knows how to maneuver his way in politics but not in governance. He was lucky to gather brainy people together in his government that were doing the work while he faced the politics.
One of the advantages he (Osinbajo) also has is his intelligence on wide range of issues, which cannot be taken away from him. Take it or leave it.
You also claimed, Tinubu is hated because he is powerful. Mr. Man, we don't want a powerful person, we want only powerful institutions. How would someone be more powerful than an institution?

2 Likes

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Alawode01(m): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
Biafra can't never,ever spoil Tinubu for us,no matter how wicked they're, people that can distroye their houses and kill their son because they want Biafra.
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

To make him see it, you will have to quote him. That's how it works
Read the post again nah. The first word there is his moniker. I’m not new to nairaland.
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
MrAndre07:

What you said looks abstruse.
It is only previous Muslims that could do that. It is debatable if Sanwo Olu had such history.
It is not debatable, it is in the public domain, I saw him recite it.

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by olaeffect(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Newton2024:
No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

Wow.

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Gohs: 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
Peter Obi for president. . .

Let's vote Labour Party!

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by obrian888: 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
It funny you people now celebrate Buhari becos his body language is not in support of Tinubu but HATE tinubu with all your soul becos of the hardship Buhari inflicted on Nigerians. Is that not plain Stupidity

No it is not, the reason we hate Tinubu is because we are suffering today due to the fact that he brought that dullard of a president to us and it has caused serious hardship and now to add insult to injury he is coming to contest to rule this country that he was part of damaging.

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by FreedomfromtheT: 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
livinbygrace:
if you think Buhari or APC members would work for opposition,so they can be used as specimen by the Anti corruption agencies,then you must be an infant or a newbie in Nigerian Politics.Ask Olisa Metuh,Dasuki ,they will tell you their experience.
Nothing stops the president or governor from dealing with their predecessors or political godfathers.
It happened in Abia state between Orji Uzo Kalu and Theodore Orji, in Kano state between Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and incubent governor Abubakar Umar Ganduje, in Anambra state between Peter Obi and Willie Obiano, in Osun state between Rauf Aregbesola and Gboyega Oyetola and in AkwaIbom between Godswil Akpabio and incubent governor Udom Emmanuel.
According to this story and the comments from some Tinubu's supporters, Tinubu understands that certain powerful people within his party do not actually want him. If he gets there by their grudging permissive will, I don't think he would owe them any gratitude.
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by BRIMBRAM: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
livinbygrace:
if you think Buhari or APC members would work for opposition,so they can be used as specimen by the Anti corruption agencies,then you must be an infant or a newbie in Nigerian Politics.Ask Olisa Metuh,Dasuki ,they will tell you their experience.

The same people who believe Buhari is dead can believe just anything to make them feel happy. Lol, you have said it all.
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by BRIMBRAM: 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
backnbeta:
Bubu is not at war with Tinubu because Tinubu is a bad person, NO. He's at war with and not supporting Tinubu because he will rather have another Abokey become the president! Good for Tinubu though; he forgot the golden rule: "trust and deal with an Abokey at your own peril". The plan is for them to enthrone Atiku, I hope it fails
What a childish post. grin
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by THEGALADIMA(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
My dear friend Buhari even had a more frugal attitude than Obi, what became the end of it.
Buhari was so frugal and effective in running the PTDF under Abacha, even till this day allover Nigeria you still see the footprints of PTDF.
So my dear no be by personal frugality, in my humble opinion, Nigeria is better off with Asiwaju than Atiku or Obi.

Newton2024:
No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Sunnyja: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
COWBOYFAN:
A professor writing beer parlor gossips and conjectures. No facts whatsoever. Just some innuendo.
says a BATtered head.

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Spandau: 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
COWBOYFAN:
A professor writing beer parlor gossips and conjectures. No facts whatsoever. Just some innuendo.

I don't know why people like you will see the plain truth staring at you but then seek to avoid it with unnecessary verbosity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets / Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) / Yusuf Adabenege, Yahaya Bello’s Aide Assassinated In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.