Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi (34010 Views)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by daygee12: 8:05am On Jan 28, 2023
Racoon:
As bad or worst Buhari is as a person, he really knows the moral burden that the Heroine-drug baron constitutes to his reputation.

Then won die o untop Tinubu matter, so Buhari is not Jubril of Sudan any longer, awon osinwi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by PeterObi4LP: 8:07am On Jan 28, 2023
Instead Tinubu should be marketing Buhari developmental stride (if any) and administration, Tinubu is budy dodging and exempting himself. It was an affront for Tinubu to speak in that manner against Buhari government which he's part of.

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Mitsurugi(m): 8:07am On Jan 28, 2023
COWBOYFAN:
A professor writing beer parlor gossips and conjectures. No facts whatsoever. Just some innuendo.

Go and write your own undecided

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Blaze14k: 8:07am On Jan 28, 2023
COWBOYFAN:
A professor writing beer parlor gossips and conjectures. No facts whatsoever. Just some innuendo.

Keep ur hope high u will overcome it ok

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Blake755: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2023
Advise to all obident πŸ’―

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by jumper524(m): 8:08am On Jan 28, 2023
Na everyday this one dey join half bake story to show him English composition skills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Blaze14k: 8:10am On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:
Tinubu and Buhari had a closed door meeting yesterday

Awww that is so sweet. What a bromance

2 Likes

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Moh247: 8:15am On Jan 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

Awww that is so sweet. What a bromance

Yep

Best friends for life Bubu and Jagaba

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by martinm45: 8:15am On Jan 28, 2023
Everybody may have his say but God will have His way. If the hawks seeking to grap power by all means are allowed to occupy Aso Rock this time, Nigeria may not survive as a corporate entity.

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Blaze14k: 8:20am On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:

Yep

Best friends for life Bubu and Jagaba

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Lord have mercy best friends indeedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2023
So it's true this fellow is from Iragbiji. How come Someone from Osun state,go to Lagos and buy it to himself. Well I can see all Lagosians na slave to Tinubu.
Na thier business shaa.
He developed Lagos but didn't develop his own state.
Charity begins at home oooooo

2 Likes

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Stronghold91: 8:22am On Jan 28, 2023
Racoon:
As bad or worst Buhari is as a person, he really knows the moral burden that the Heroine-drug baron constitutes to his reputation.
wether buhari like it or not tinubu
is the next president
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by reddingtonblack: 8:23am On Jan 28, 2023
Racoon:

It funny you people now celebrate Buhari becos his body language is not in support of Tinubu but HATE tinubu with all your soul becos of the hardship Buhari inflicted on Nigerians. Is that not plain Stupidity

4 Likes

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by shegz24(m): 8:30am On Jan 28, 2023
'Cold War' yet Buhari still goes to several states with Tinubu to campaign for him.

grin

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by shegz24(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2023
reddingtonblack:

It funny you people now celebrate Buhari becos his body language is not in support of Tinubu but HATE tinubu with all your soul becos of the hardship Buhari inflicted on Nigerians. Is that not plain Stupidity

That shows that they are not really against bad governance or for the progress of Nigeria as a whole, they just hate Tinubu out of fear that he will give the Yorubas more power.
It's hatred borne out of fear and bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Cullinane: 8:33am On Jan 28, 2023
backnbeta:
Bubu is not at war with Tinubu because Tinubu is a bad person, NO. He's at war with and not supporting Tinubu because he will rather have another Abokey become the president! Good for Tinubu though; he forgot the golden rule: trust and deal with an Abokey at your own peril. The plan is for them to enthrone Atiku, I hope it fails
Yorubas will never learn. And because of their love for money, a lot of them don't care.

2 Likes

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Angelfrost(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2023
You people just like making storms in teacups!

Buhari is not supposed to be wholly supportive of Tinubu... He's supposed to be neutral about certain things as a sitting president.

Besides, he has to deliver a very free and fair election, and so far, he is doing an excellent job!

If doing his job pits him against Tinubu and APC, then the latter don't mean well for the country! Simple!

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Bfly: 8:34am On Jan 28, 2023
Nigerians know how to create confusion from thin air.

This is one the reason why the masses are not respected.

Those leaders always have ho lala feelings each time they engage the masses.

Our complaint aint effectual anymore.

Looks like we tagged already.
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by KingDamzzy(m): 8:37am On Jan 28, 2023
This Farooq man keeps getting more desperate and less sensible and logical with each write up that he releases.

What kind of a sham beer parlour article is this?
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by gabbytabby: 8:37am On Jan 28, 2023
Some tough foundations have been built over the last 8 years it is time to take steps to reap the rewards.

Nigeria used to be the 1st or 2nd in rice importation and now we are in the producer countries. Keeping jobs in Nigeria. Don't let them confuse you that this is their plan they never did it in 16 years as PDP men instead they took your jobs and their own money outside. They are not committed Nigerians just scavengers.

Every state can point to its federal road project. We continue to move forward.

Niger bridge no 2 not just talked about but completed. We continue to move in the right direction.

I buy only Nigerian rice and chicken keeping jobs in Nigeria. What are you doing to show your commitment to 9ja.

Significant infrastructure in my lagos and why everyone is flocking to it. By the visionary. We use money to develop and not warehouse in a bank that we are saving when people are suffering.

Need I say more. I love good stories of visionary leaders who desire to leave a good legacy

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Padipadi: 8:37am On Jan 28, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:

ONLY IDIOTS AND CORRUPT BASTARDS STILL SUPPORT THIEFNUBUU.
You are are idiot.
Say no to Atiku
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by KingDamzzy(m): 8:43am On Jan 28, 2023
Anybody reading this article with half a brain will know that the writer of this terrible write upis imagining sceneraios in his head.

So Buhari is in a cold war with Tinubu but he also goes with him to campaign grounds to campaign for his aspirations? Farooq have sense nowwwww
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:47am On Jan 28, 2023
Padipadi:

You are are idiot.
Say no to Atiku

Your useless drunk father and cheap shameless good for nothing prostitute mother are the original idiots.

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by ZombieSlayer1: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:
Tinubu and Buhari had a closed door meeting yesterday
Tinubu went to beg his mastersπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I said it several months ago that the north will never abandon their brother, especially for a thief like Tinubu and you urchins came for my head. Now my predictions are right.
Tinubu will be sent to political oblivion next month

2 Likes

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Qatar2022: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2023
COWBOYFAN:
Anything against Tinubu is a jargon to you people

2 Likes

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by shimolv: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2023
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by ZombieSlayer1: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2023
livinbygrace:
if you think Buhari or APC members would work for opposition,so they can be used as specimen by the Anti corruption agencies,then you must be an infant or a newbie in Nigerian Politics.Ask Olisa Metuh,Dasuki ,they will tell you their experience.
You think the Northerns do opposition politics like you foolish southerns? They just use political parties to hold on to power, and you people make yourselves willing stooges.
Shame on y'all

2 Likes

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Moh247: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Tinubu went to beg his mastersπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I said it several months ago that the north will never abandon their brother, especially for a thief like Tinubu and you urchins came for my head. Now my predictions are right.
Tinubu will be sent to political oblivion next month

Continue running your mouth... Tinubu is your next President
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Babastrong(m): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2023
Who told you is all about moral. No fulani is a friend of yoruba as no igbo really love hausa.
but this time, yoruba will come out en mass and fight dirty to prove a point to fulani and other tribes who hate us.
Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by Pengician(m): 9:06am On Jan 28, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2023/01/the-tinubu-buhari-cold-war-is-becoming.html

One thing I love about Farooq is his beautiful use of language.

2 Likes

Re: The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi by ZombieSlayer1: 9:08am On Jan 28, 2023
shegz24:

That shows that they are not really against bad governance or for the progress of Nigeria as a whole, they just hate Tinubu out of fear that he will give the Yorubas more power.
It's hatred borne out of fear and bigotry.
Is Osibanjo not Yoruba? He would've been a much better option than tinubu and most people would've been ok if it's either him or Obi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Defection: Agagu, Olabintan Lead Thousands Of PDP Members Into APC In Ondo / John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Yusuf Adabenege, Yahaya Bello’s Aide Assassinated In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.