Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? (14639 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Antivirus92(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
I'd wanted it to be a very beautiful mansion but unfortunately.................
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by phemmyfour: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
Stephen2324:
What happened to the relationship you were building?
No money to complete it
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by oghenetegah(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
It turns to marriage. Happy ever after.
[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by TLE900: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
I de my own jeje. You just de make me laugh any how
Donchieli:
Government said i was building in an industrial area

They revoked my building permit

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Achor1111(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
Stephen2324:
It was marked illegal structure for demolition

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Thesaint141(m): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Stephen2324:

Flood don destroy am.
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by cletz991(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
No money to roof am. Wood and roofing sheet skyrocketed
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by benqo01(m): 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
AFTER THE ENGINEER FINISHED DIGGING THE BOREHOLE I COULD NOT CONTINUE COS IT WAS TO WIDE FOR DAH SIZE THAT I HAVE ALREADY ACCESSED
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Vijuchoco(f): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
Pells:

Let's build another one together
What do you think undecided
ok nar.. Hope it's going to be a good site..
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by jojothaiv(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Loving and trusting a Nigerian girl snake was the most foolish move I ever made but I've sworn never to allow lightening strike the same place twice. Oh, it was a disaster back then but I now believe God let the snake out of my life for my uplifting to come. Brethren, everything about my life now is we thank God.
I made this silly mistake last two years too, I even think she would be enthusiastic at the mention of the word 'Marriage' omo, na breakfast upon breakfast I chop o.

Last last, I zeroed my mind from relationship matters, dey build myself bit by bit.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Vijuchoco(f): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
Mexyz:

Let's start all over again na grin
If the site is good, I don't mind..
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Jumbojnr(m): 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Stephen2324:
Mine collapsed yesterday
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Isabi4lov: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Stephen2324:
Tired of plastering the wall grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by SonofGod231: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
doggedfighter:

Come let's build a solid foundation,😅
My dear, I'm here ohh...Just tell me where you've been keeping yourself and I'll be there ASAP.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Pells: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Vijuchoco:
ok nar.. Hope it's going to be a good site..

Offcourse
Can we talk off nl??
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by highsurge: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
After putting all the finishing touches and making it standard. I was told I can't access the property...oooh...I just got news that it got washed off by a windstorm
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by blowjohn(m): 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
The building materials cost
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by DSC7: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Cement don cost....
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Ibkrichie(m): 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
The foundation no strong, e collapse 😂 kiss
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by EbenezerTriumph: 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
invinzible1:
Cement became expensive
grin
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by PoliciaNLand: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ireportlive:

I miss your mum embarassed
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2 please
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by DSC7: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
I just dey spend money ontop materials for site yet i no see even foundation... embarassed
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Ireportlive: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2 please

Miss her so much
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Franking: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Cement became very expensive na.
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by adaperry25: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Last year, i wanted a serious relationship.

1. Found out later she's a single mother
2. Didn't give me a birthday gift despite all she had received from me.

If you are in Lagos/OTA,igbo lady between 24-28 and working, you can send a DM
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by seanwilliam(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
E reach lintel another person roof am grin
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Thazard(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Alvin007: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
It collapsed!!!
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Itsernie: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
It has scatter na
We move!
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Papichulostunne(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
englishmart:
The engineer absconded after stealing two of my sockaways.
hahahahahahahaha
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Mexyz(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
Vijuchoco:
If the site is good, I don't mind..

Check your mailbox
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Sniper101(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
something wey i build reach window level, a good Samaritan that I've never met/seen before just rush go roof am behind my back; within a space of 7months wey I say make I go scout out Tanzania come back angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Does TOASTING Mean? / I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl / Missionary Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.