Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,710 members, 7,840,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? (14645 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by spencekat(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
Pro3388:
Lol,

So people are still doing relationship in this 21st century...?? relationships with Nigeria girl is a complete waste of time and money including energy..
Most of them bring sorrow and tears.
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Amayabor1: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
2ndchildhood:
After reaching lintel level.
The small tight space where I leave before I go NYSC come back, them don help me drill borehole..

I laughed really hard. grin grin grin

Kpele! Lol
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Apili: 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
Note this question has nothing to do with a house building project
If you know you know😂😂😂
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by iamsolasoul(f): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nothing still going strong waiting for my ring confirmed that they possessed it electronically

Thank you for helping us do the ground work
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Dibodibo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
One badt guy help me roof the house. Thank goodness say the guy roof that house if not.hhmmm
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by kitken: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
Omo onile no allow me complete the building o...
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by hartson(m): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
Am still looking for a standard plot (100x100)to buy to start building
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Shebbs: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
One yahoo boy roofed it

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Ezennia101(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
:DThe land was dragged to court and unfortunately the case was awarded to the other uncle but I know it’s because he has money grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by emmyN(m): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
After building up to lintel level, I discovered I was building on community land after all

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by ajepako(f): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
BABANGBALI:
Am I a bricklayer or site engineer? Why should I be building a relationship?

Ajepako I’m back from the US, where I went to study Arabic language

Good..

Dem kukuma dey find teachers for Almajiri school in Damaturu : tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by GoodHardDickk: 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
Enny2013:
Nothing happened to it except marriage...with two lovely boys.its bin 5yrs now.

What about those other guys that has fuvked you before?
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Brandiebird: 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ezennia101:
:DThe land was dragged to court and unfortunately the case was awarded to the other uncle but I know it’s because he has money grin

🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Ingriid(f): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
GoodHardDickk:

Show some respect ok !

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Enny2013(f): 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
GoodHardDickk:

Non had fuvked me bfr. My husband is on Nairaland here.He can testify. I am not like ur sisters. Not all females lack discipline n self control like d ones in ur family,bro.
Thanks...

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by maasoap(m): 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Stephen2324:
What happened to the relationship you were building?

May be too much sand was used as against too little cement and the relationship collapsed grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by maasoap(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
2ndchildhood:
After reaching lintel level.
The small tight space where I leave before I go NYSC come back, them don help me drill borehole..

Eeyahhhh! She fell into the hands of a pvssy destroyer!
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by tonididdy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
It’s my first building
I dey roofing level like this
Next month I will be a certified landlord.
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by tonididdy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lamasta:
When I calculated the budget I realized its a project I cannot complete so I abandon it

U japa 🤣

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by simplepee(f): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
It collapsed. Na on top my head e collapse put sef. My neck still bend one side as I type.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by OyinKris(f): 12:48am On Jan 30, 2023
We are happily married with twins girls

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Cutehector(m): 3:35am On Jan 30, 2023
simplepee:
It collapsed. Na on top my head e collapse put sef. My neck still bend one side as I type.
you cheated that's why it collapsed on you.
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by GoodHardDickk: 6:24am On Jan 30, 2023
Enny2013:

Non had fuvked me bfr? My husband is on Nairaland here.He can testify. I am not like ur sisters. Not all females lack discipline n self control like d ones in ur family,bro.
Thanks...

You Still Haven't answered the question.

What about those guys that has fuvked you before?
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by GoodHardDickk: 6:25am On Jan 30, 2023
Ingriid:

Show some respect ok !

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Enny2013(f): 6:54am On Jan 30, 2023
GoodHardDickk:

You Still Haven't answered the question.

Y shud I take u serious,bro? U don't even know d difference btw "has" n "have".
I already answered ur question,read well.
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by WorkerBoy: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2023
It collapsed😜
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by iamL(f): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2023
Enny2013:

I thought you have class. Why dignified lost souls with answers?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by GoodHardDickk: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Enny2013:

Quote me whenever you're ready to answer the question
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Enny2013(f): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
GoodHardDickk:

Quote me whenever you're ready to answer the question
Ok...
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by dxdiag(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
Stephen2324:
What happened to the relationship you were building?
Omonile don hijack ham
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Karlifate: 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
LMAO! grin grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? by Beautyprincess2: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
Silentgroper:
I couldn't get blocks to continue building, so it got abandoned...
is that so? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl / 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) / $&£££ €£&

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.