Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,170 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Pdp Will Rule Nigeria Forever – Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Will Rule Nigeria Forever – Chairman (4890 Views)

PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise / Niger Delta,south-east & Middle Belt To Rule Nigeria Forever - Dokubo-asari / Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Will Rule Nigeria Forever – Chairman by gokuu(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2011
PDP will continue to rule as long as they continue to play their ethnic cards well. PDP knows how to appeal to appeal to sentiments of Nigerians. So until we stop all these ethnic chauvinism, i am sorry, we will have more of PDP. All they have to do is make an igbo COAS, make a yoruba SGF, build some universities in hausaland and u will see people going head over heels to vote 'umblerra' party. 2015, illiteracy is another disease, wetin concern 'eleja' and good government? All u have to do is give them money at the polling stations.
Re: Pdp Will Rule Nigeria Forever – Chairman by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2011
PDP will die a natural death once IBB and OBJ go to their graves.
Re: Pdp Will Rule Nigeria Forever – Chairman by Delible(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2011
Alhaji Kawu Baraje. GOD purnish your papa. Idiot.. Before then we go don bring Tripoli to nigeria . U wait and see
Re: Pdp Will Rule Nigeria Forever – Chairman by jpphilips(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2011
Nigerians and their way of painting a cligraphy of cowardise mixed with gross stupidity.
What could PDP do in the event nobody voted and jega declares GEJ winner only to be burnt to death infront of inec office while his head spikes in GEJ's compd?
Rightly put, even GEJ will take off and abandon the presidency knowing his cowardise antecedents.
Ordinary sword carrying millitia without basic education could cripple the economy that PDP called for 'settlement' (AMNESTY)
Today we have another bunch of illetrates (boko haram)telling over 40million PDP rendered unemployed graduates that you can bomb even UN building and PDP cant do sh.it.
We as Nigerians are bloody cowards,the insecurity PDP blessed us with could have been an avenue Nigerians could have used to bring them to their knees
Today, ordinary acting chairman could boast of how 'successful' a failed party could stand in the face of cowards,
Thank your stars i have a good job,i would have tied a bomb round my waist and make sure everymember of your family will be present when i hug their father.
That will make it easier for Allah to place u where you belong. It is an insult to dying Nigerians telling us how successful PDP has been in dealing with us.
Morons knees
Today, ordinary acting chairman could boast of how 'successful' a failed party could stand in the face of cowards,
Thank your stars i have a good job,i would have tied a bomb round my waist and make sure everymember of your family will be present when i hug their father.
That will make it easier for Allah to place u where you belong. It is an insult to dying Nigerians telling us how successful PDP has been in dealing with us.
Morons
Re: Pdp Will Rule Nigeria Forever – Chairman by seanet02: 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2011
Buncha Ediots
Re: Pdp Will Rule Nigeria Forever – Chairman by osadudu(f): 1:08am On Sep 09, 2011
its becos of dumb utterances like this we hv problems in d country.wats d point in telling us ur bad daydream now?even u cn't live 4eva,besides ONE DAY BUSH MEAT GO CATCH D HUNTER!! bunch of jokers called PDP
Re: Pdp Will Rule Nigeria Forever – Chairman by Beaf: 1:18am On Sep 09, 2011
It is the plain truth. There is no party that can challenge PDP in Nigeria.
After the elections, some core-Northern folk and Atiku supporters said PDP had died because they left en masse to CPC. . . They have now started trying to return to PDP. Why?
Re: Pdp Will Rule Nigeria Forever – Chairman by pokur: 1:33am On Sep 09, 2011
Beaf:

After the elections, some core-Northern folk and Atiku supporters said PDP had died because they left en masse to CPC. . . They have now started trying to return to PDP. Why?
'Ordinarily he was insane,but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid' -Heinrich Heine(1797-1856)
Re: Pdp Will Rule Nigeria Forever – Chairman by pokur: 1:35am On Sep 09, 2011
Beaf:

'Ordinarily he was insane,but he had lucid moments when he was merely s.t.u.p.i.d' -Heinrich Heine(1797-1856)
Re: Pdp Will Rule Nigeria Forever – Chairman by Beaf: 1:46am On Sep 09, 2011
pokur:

'Ordinarily he was insane,but he had lucid moments when he was merely silly' -Heinrich Heine(1797-1856)

pokur:

'Ordinarily he was insane,but he had lucid moments when he was merely s.t.u.p.i.d' -Heinrich Heine(1797-1856)

Here is a person that doesn't even know how to edit his own post trying to call someone else stup!d.
Irony! grin grin grin
Re: Pdp Will Rule Nigeria Forever – Chairman by dabrake(m): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2011
Beaf:

oga, lock up there
Re: Pdp Will Rule Nigeria Forever – Chairman by Osarieme415(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2011
You're right.In fact I see d grave ready to swallow Nigeria-a delicious amala
Re: Pdp Will Rule Nigeria Forever – Chairman by mushino: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2011
i just dont know why some so-called nigerians are soooo dumb and brainless ridiculing a political party(PDP) when dont even know wether the present political parties like ACN and their cohorts will perform even worse than pdp, weeell, time will judge us (PDP) riiiiiiiigggghhht
Re: Pdp Will Rule Nigeria Forever – Chairman by modskiller(m): 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2011
may this man die an awful death for that statement he made and may his generation never know peace.,
Re: Pdp Will Rule Nigeria Forever – Chairman by edicolove: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2011
It is interesting that people keep saying the pary that controls the whole of northern Nigeria and South east and south west will soon die. You are the ones who are fools, not Baraje. Tell me which of thes states ACn will soon take over? Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Cross Rivers, Abia, Plateau, Sokoto, Kano, Gombe, Kebbi, Kwara, Niger, Kaduna, Ebonyi, Bayelsa, etc. You guys must be very dumb to think ACN will take over these places. Get it in your head. The north does not do opposition politics. Never. They are smarter than that. Secondly, Amaechi and Akpabio have left Fashola behind in terms of performance. Even the once inept Uduaghan has started doing wonders just to impress the people of delta state. You guys dont know anything because all you do is sit if front of your computer and criticize. shior!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How El Rufai’s Son Reacted To Ribadu’s Defection From APC To PDP / A Reply: The Reason Why South East Governors Are NOT Criticizing Buhari. / A Sales Girl In Harrod Store narrated how diezani bought Pen Of 60,000 Pounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.