Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

I Love Her But She bleeps Around - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She bleeps Around (3741 Views)

See Woman Who Says She bleeps Everyday [ Watch Video] / You Don't Bleep Her.....she bleeps You / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Adamumd(m): 5:49am On Jan 30, 2023
There's this beautiful lady in my area I've known for years, i asked her out recently and we started dating, she cooks for me, spend good moments together because i was a loner before now and i Bleep with different random girls which i don't like, this lady is clean, sweet and a cool person but she's fucking me and also fucking a friend to my friend even before i met her, same way she is fucking with other guys, sunday evening we were together when a guy called her and she left and lied she was going to a birthday party but i told her it's a lie she was going to meet the guy that called then she later confessed that it is true and asked whether to go or not and i told her to please go... I need advise on how to just keep this girl as a Bleep mate and not get jealous of her numerous escapades because i need the Bleep to while away time but i can't stand knowing that she's fucking other people, she doesn't stress to ask me of money that's what makes the whole thing sweet and she lives around the area meaning i get to see her anytime i want... How do i just stop getting jealous and keep enjoying the free Bleep so i won't end up chasing her away? 1??

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Amuluonyenaego: 5:53am On Jan 30, 2023
T
Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Bluezy13(m): 5:54am On Jan 30, 2023
And someone somewhere is dodging from women in his neighbor who, have have directly and indirectly taken the initiative to individually introduce themselves to him in different occasions and the most recent was just yesterday, Sunday.

Anyways, you want to eat your cake and have it. You want her to satisfy your vanity but you can't bear to see her satisfy her vanity in her own way.
That's evil, my friend. You are a evil.

9 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by CallmeTrinity: 5:55am On Jan 30, 2023
Adamumd:
There's this beautiful lady in my area I've known for years, i asked her out recently and we started dating, she cooks for me, spend good moments together because i was a loner before now and i Bleep with different random girls which i don't like, this lady is clean, sweet and a cool person but she's fucking me and also fucking a friend to my friend even before i met her, same way she is fucking with other guys, sunday evening we were together when a guy called her and she left and lied she was going to a birthday party but i told her it's a lie she was going to meet the guy that called then she later confessed that it is true and asked whether to go or not and i told her to please go... I need advise on how to just keep this girl as a Bleep mate and not get jealous of her numerous escapades because i need the Bleep to while away time but i can't stand knowing that she's fucking other people, she doesn't stress to ask me of money that's what makes the whole thing sweet and she lives around the area meaning i get to see her anytime i want... How do i just stop getting jealous and keep enjoying the free Bleep so i won't end up chasing her away? 1??

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Useless pathetic excuse of a male... Basically you love an ashewo. You are a dirty excuse for a man
Na your type allow these ashewos get mouth. Stupid fūck boy

You are suffering from very low self esteem. Maybe you are very very ugly and feel you don't deserve a low value cheap slut like her. You will forever be used by work because what is broken in you can't be fixed. You never learned how to be a man you thought having a dick makes you a man.

You Habe no self worth or self value, I am sure you haven't ever attained your potential in life.

Useless weak nonsense excuse of a man

Na your type all these Nairaland ENPs dey use shine. So low in sefl worth and value. Guy you are a very low value man. It's better for a man to remain single and develop self worth than to be like you.you are a waste

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Candidlady: 5:56am On Jan 30, 2023
Men are so confused aswear

You know she sleeps around but deep you still wanna keep her without feeling jealous..

Please wife her then come back here to cry how you wifed a girlfriend

Mumu men

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by FuckTheMod: 5:56am On Jan 30, 2023
Adamumd:
Lol
Is SENSE paining you?

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Sundaycomputer: 5:58am On Jan 30, 2023
Drop her phone number

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by CallmeTrinity: 5:58am On Jan 30, 2023
Candidlady:

You know she sleeps around but deep you still wanna keep her without feeling jealous..

Mumu men

Listen you evening newspaper. Stop calling every idiot you see here a man. How is this idiot a man?

This idiot is a low self-esteem suffering worthless useless fūck boy with no value in himself.

He is just male.due to having the biological requirements that classified him as male but that doesn't make this idiot a man .

No wonder you are single because you are too dumb to know the difference

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Candidlady: 6:01am On Jan 30, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Listen you evening newspaper. Stop calling every idiot you see here a man. How is this idiot a man?

This idiot is a low self-esteem suffering worthless useless fūck boy with no value in himself.

He is just male.due to having the biological requirements that classified him as male but that doesn't make this idiot a man .

And you are ? undecided

Please kindly don't mention me again

Do have a lovely life (hopefully)

5 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by CallmeTrinity: 6:02am On Jan 30, 2023
Candidlady:

And you are ? undecided

I wasn't going to mention you evening newspaper until you had to classify this degenate as a man.

Dummy 🧐

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Bluezy13(m): 6:04am On Jan 30, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You obviously talk too much for a man in reality.
I doubt whatever is dangling between your legs.

8 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by CallmeTrinity: 6:07am On Jan 30, 2023
Bluezy13:

You obviously talk too much for a man in reality.
I doubt whatever is dangling between your legs.

Another ashewo loving idiot has come to cry for being called out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Useless pathetic ashewo loving idiot

Now fūck off and go wait for your mum's breakfast

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Candidlady: 6:08am On Jan 30, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

I wasn't going to mention you evening newspaper until you had to classify this degenate as a man.

Dummy 🧐

Igot the right to call you mumu .. You bloody yaro.. Your dad mumu and the man who gave birth to the unfortunate dad that gave birth to a son who wanna be stewpid and unfortunate this sweet Monday morning Mumu

Seems you wanna be stewpid this morning ba

6 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by CallmeTrinity: 6:10am On Jan 30, 2023
Candidlady:

Igot the right to call you mumu .. You bloody yaro.. Your dad mumu and the man who gave birth to the unfortunate dad that gave birth to a son who wanna be stewpid and unfortunate this sweet Monday morning Mumu

Seems you wanna be stewpid this morning ba

Evening newspaper. I am not responsible for the hundreds of vagrants that ran through you and left your womb and emotions in tatters to the extent you have become bitter depressed and emotionally dependent on this low budget forum...

Now be gone and stop stalking me with those knob fingers that have fingered numerous Okada rider anuses

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Ted4real: 6:13am On Jan 30, 2023
Get sense for once Agbero??
Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Candidlady: 6:14am On Jan 30, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Evening newspaper. I am not responsible for the hundreds of vagrants that ran through you and left your womb and emotions in tatters to the extent you have become bitter depressed and emotionally dependent on this low budget forum...

Now be gone and stop stalking me with those knob fingers that have fingered numerous Okada rider anuses

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You won't use me to kill boredom... Not today yaro

kuna buƙatar taimako

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by CallmeTrinity: 6:15am On Jan 30, 2023
Candidlady:

You won't use me to kill boredom... Not today yaro

kuna buƙatar taimako

I tak am... Okay let me ask you. As the grand matron of Nairaland ENPs, tell me.how man D&C's you have had this year already?

Let me hazard a guess and day 5? ...
I know you are the brand ambassador for postinol.

Werey, better not disturb me again on this forum.

Mugu

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Rexxie234(m): 6:17am On Jan 30, 2023
Candidlady:

Mumu men
Why you love insulting wemengrin
Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Candidlady: 6:20am On Jan 30, 2023
Rexxie234:
Why you love insulting wemengrin

Cos yuMen like that dunce callmetrinity won't just have sense...

The eediots jumping from one to another like the zombie he is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Rexxie234(m): 6:23am On Jan 30, 2023
Candidlady:

Abeg no mind that trinity grin na so he dey talk rubbish
Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by SenecaTheYonger: 6:26am On Jan 30, 2023
Adamumd:

You’re not her boyfriend. She has a main BF that gives her money that’s why she don’t ask you for anything.

So don’t think you’re dating anyone cause that’s not your GF.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Quality20(m): 6:26am On Jan 30, 2023
What can u do since u love her so much, just budget some money to b treating stds as they come

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Berrityga: 6:29am On Jan 30, 2023
Behold a puzzy worshiping rag of Man. If your man enough why will she be going after other men?? And this expired zobo is here cerebrating the fact she doesn't ask for money.. Its cause your a broke ass dude. Ho and get a life, leave puzzy for who get money.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Sonnobax15(m): 6:30am On Jan 30, 2023
lipsrsealed
Cow wey everybody dey use clean mouth for area,e reach op turn,he say he wan turn am to private slaughter house undecided. Op you must be a very greedy man.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by CallmeTrinity: 6:44am On Jan 30, 2023
Candidlady:

Listen you this evening newspaper. Keep my name out your cum stained mouth...

You over aged cum bucket 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by headbasher96(m): 7:09am On Jan 30, 2023
Children really full nairaland

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by jimmychang: 7:16am On Jan 30, 2023
Adamumd:

Let the bitch go ....let the hoe go....so because she sabi cook and she no dey stress you,you wan turn am to housewife.

Nigga use condom and don't think of ever loving her mumu

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by DaddyRochie1642: 7:24am On Jan 30, 2023
Oga to slap you this early morning dey hungry me
Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by DaddyRochie1642: 7:25am On Jan 30, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Listen you this evening newspaper. Keep my name out your cum stained mouth...

You over aged cum bucket 😂😂😂

grin grin
Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by DaddyRochie1642: 7:29am On Jan 30, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Useless pathetic excuse of a male... Basically you love an ashewo. You are a dirty excuse for a man
Na your type allow these ashewos get mouth. Stupid fūck boy

You are suffering from very low self esteem. Maybe you are very very ugly and feel you don't deserve a low value cheap slut like her. You will forever be used by work because what is broken in you can't be fixed. You never learned how to be a man you thought having a dick makes you a man.

You Habe no self worth or self value, I am sure you haven't ever attained your potential in life.

Useless weak nonsense excuse of a man

Na your type all these Nairaland ENPs dey use shine. So low in sefl worth and value. Guy you are a very low value man. It's better for a man to remain single and develop self worth than to be like you.you are a waste

If this man commits suicide, I'll personally slice your balls and store them In the fridge.
Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Baronthecelebri: 7:34am On Jan 30, 2023
Candidlady:

And you are ? undecided

shut up evening news paper
Re: I Love Her But She bleeps Around by Baronthecelebri: 7:42am On Jan 30, 2023
Guy you no get sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride Went Ahead With Wedding On Her Own After Groom Didn't Turn Up / They Got Their Wealth From Water Spirit / The Gals (naija Gals) Still Get Deceived By The Words “i Will Marry You”.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.