Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,966 members, 7,841,706 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

My Husband Sets Me Up. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Sets Me Up. (3121 Views)

Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Sets Me Up. by LoveUdie: 7:58am On Oct 24, 2023
There is this man who began chatting with me around April. The man is handsome and with money. He began showering me with nice messages and slowly graduated to gifts.

We hadn't met but finally, we met and I liked him more. Slowly we began planning on some romantic out and finally, we booked a hotel out of town. I took myself there, weekend daytime. I had lied to my husband I'm going to visit a cousin of mine who lives there.

We got to the hotel and went to the room. We showered and we got to bed. However just as we began having romance, the door got banged so hard. The man seemed scared but went to open the door.

My husband came inside and found me n*ked. He told me: now I have proven that you aren't faithful to me. He told me it was all a setup to try me since he has always suspected me that I would cheat given the chance.

The man admitted it was true he was hired to try me. He dressed up and both my husband and him left. I felt so ashamed I didn't go home but went to my mother's place and didn't tell told why I was there because...... https://www.gistreal.ng/?m=1
Re: My Husband Sets Me Up. by oz4real83(m): 8:05am On Oct 24, 2023
Na "devil work" smiley cheesy grin👍

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Sets Me Up. by Xscape1993(m): 8:14am On Oct 24, 2023
Real or fake story....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Sets Me Up. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:19am On Oct 24, 2023
av stop disturbing myself about women since the day i understand that one man is not enough for a woman.
Re: My Husband Sets Me Up. by Gbadugbakun(m): 8:19am On Oct 24, 2023
99.9% of married women in Nigeria would fall for a rich and handsome man.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Sets Me Up. by haphizz57(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2023
Set him up too
Re: My Husband Sets Me Up. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2023
Ehn.. what do you now want us to do? Na new thing for una before? Abeg carry your cross sidon with your parents wey no train you well . Na them I blame for your waywardness.

That said, I wonder how you people do it sha. Whether na hereditary or lack of home training I don't know but it baffles me how a married woman will have the mind to open her unclothedness before another man. Like isn't there any self worth left in you guys any more?

Na wa o...

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Sets Me Up. by BigYash: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2023
Nobody set you up.. You be married olosho.. Better married woman no dey cheat,no matter what.. Get lost abeg

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Sets Me Up. by Hideaki: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2023
La click la pussy
Re: My Husband Sets Me Up. by Usmanovic95(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
Should we help you beg your husband?

It's obvious you have always shown that tendency to cheat on your husband, he only needed a good evidence to nail you.
Re: My Husband Sets Me Up. by Benbisco(f): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
Xscape1993:
Real or fake story....

Fake

If anyone believes this story then believe me when I say "India won Nigeria 99-1 in a football match".
Re: My Husband Sets Me Up. by Xscape1993(m): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
Benbisco:

Fake

If anyone believes this story then believe me when I say "India won Nigeria 99-1 in a football match".
Ahahaha...
Re: My Husband Sets Me Up. by TOPMAN4LIFE: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
Benbisco:

Fake

Don't say it's fake, it might be real.
I have been told of a similar case like this before, the only difference is that the man and the woman was still planning to marry when the man set her up and she fell for it.
It happened in calabar where the lady resided , and the man travelled from distant place to catch his girlfriend
Re: My Husband Sets Me Up. by Natbrowny: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
Satan reading this novel with toothpick in his mouth.

Smiling at his cold beer
Re: My Husband Sets Me Up. by bigwig071(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
Honestly is like before marriage I go first set my girl up to understand something e get why
Re: My Husband Sets Me Up. by Rexymania(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
Like say cheating na food
Re: My Husband Sets Me Up. by Nairalander248: 4:49am On Oct 25, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
av stop disturbing myself about women since the day i understand that one man is not enough for a woman.

If a lady is not enough with her natural hair, lips, eyebrows, bress, yansh, face, fingers, you think she will be satisfied with one person? grin
Re: My Husband Sets Me Up. by immortalmortal: 7:23am On Oct 25, 2023
Your husband is not rich and handsome?
Re: My Husband Sets Me Up. by Brandiebird: 7:34am On Oct 25, 2023
bigwig071:
Honestly is like before marriage I go first set my girl up to understand something e get why

What if you were set up? Fine woman looking fresh with money starts disturbing you. Would you pass the test? Don’t expect people to pass where you could fail.
Re: My Husband Sets Me Up. by Brandiebird: 7:37am On Oct 25, 2023
Most husbands would fail this test using a local teenage waitress, forget about a rich and fine woman! Women don’t do this because they know the results. This man single handily helped destroy his marriage.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Woman Does This, Leave Her Immediately !!!! / Why Do Married Men Prefer To Stay Most With There Girlfriend Than There Wife? / Is This Love Or Juju In Action?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.