Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari (9874 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured / GOVERNMENT WASTE | Buhari Appoints 2 Spokespersons / Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by dejyx: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2011
Childish talk.  How will the President perform under CPC violence/Mayhem, Boko Haram, Sucide Bombers, Jos violence, Kala Kato etc.  Let Buhari tell his people to stay calm then we can judge GEJ fairly.  It is clear that these Hausa/Fulani people feel rulership is there birth right.  They are simply creating a state of chaos in the nation to make Nigeria ungovernable so that they can now say they are better rulers.  What does Buhari want? Probably he wants GEJ to resign so that he can ascend the mantle of leadership.  The plans of Buhari and co are so glaring. Sponsor violence, suicide bombers make Nigeria a mess so that you can now say GEJ is a failure.  I think the  Hausa/Fulani people should come up with something more intelligent than this their violence.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by doublekay: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2011
JamesDoe:

Buhari's 100 days in opposition had equally been a waste.

-Where are his opposition policies?
- Why hasn't he challenged PDP on their various promises?
- Why is his party not making bridges and inroads to the states where they performed woefully?
- Why hasn't his party carried out investigations of corrupt practices and policies?

One blind man calling another blind man, blind!
intelligent post
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by pinkrex(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2011
In what has he contributed positively to the Economy,security or development even not as a president? Or are these no longer the criteria?

He is, Boko haram and still have the guts to lash those even trying to fight it undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Mucokey(m): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2011
Buhari should shut his stinking mouth up. is that why they can't call their boys to order for stop killing innocent souls in the name of BOKO HARAM? God would visit and pay them one after the other for what they are doing to this our generation. if our generation is like this what would happen to unborn generation? 100 DAYS IN OFFICE A WASTE MY FOOT
Y shud any reasonable being here ll still stand firm n be posting gibberises here wen dis issue has been analysed as well as thrashed.
I ve made up my mind 2 always hear Buhari out especially when it hinges on Mr. Gej ineptitude towards us de concern cum receipiants of these whole thrash they ve succeeded in throwing n forcing unto us
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by kingsuwem: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2011
I wish to commend Gen. Buhari for expressing his opinion. However, his attitude and commends after the April, 2011 elections has contributed to the insecurity in the country.
I stay in Taraba State and wish to state how this administration is beneficial to the people there.
1. Before now it was rare to have electricity supply for an hour in a day in Jalingo. Now most areas of Jalingo have constant electricity supply for days without a blackout.
Contract has been awarded for a hydropower project in the Mambilla Plateau.
2. The issue of availability of fuel has already been emphasized.
3. Nobody ever dreamt that a Federal University will be established in Wukari. Now it is a possibility.
No government is perfect. We all have to contribute positively to nation building.
Gen. Buhari had a opportunity to rule this nation in the past. He did his best. The problem with our past leaders was lack of foresight and a well out-lined sustainable long-term development programme for the country. Most programmes were for sectional interests. The best Gen. Buhari can do now  is to call Boko Haram to order to save the lives of helpless Nigerians who committed no offence by voting GEJ. According to Azikiiwe, 'History shall vindicate the just'.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by bisiaet: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2011

- Why is his party not making bridges and inroads to the states where they performed woefully?
- Why hasn't his party carried out investigations of corrupt practices and policies?

In what has he contributed positively to the Economy,security or development even not as a president? Or are these no longer the criteria?

He is, Boko haram and still have the guts to lash those even trying to fight it

God bless you posters.

Let the Bollocks a s s hole tell us what he has done so far for this country. Let him tell us what the governor of the state his party won as done so far for their people, let him mention one good thing he himself has done for this country till date?

He always see himself as saint and I dont know who told him he worth such position. He has be the systematic brain behind Boko Idiots and he is talking about a 100 days of waste, in fact Buhari you are mad.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by kufreabasi(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2011
doublekay:

intelligent post

Buhari should go to hell. He is one of the brain behind bombing in the nation just to criticise GEJ administration.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by pinkrex(m): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2011
Agreed, corruption is the main problem of Nigeria but Alas! we dont and cannot have Only an Incorruptible or non corrupt leader as a President. Nigeria is too corrupt for just that criteria, and if you wanna talk about corruption its deeply rooted. Only Buhari cannot stand as a just man, he would surely have Cabinet members. The politricks of Nigeria is to complicated to say only a non corrupt man can do the job. You'ill need a leader that has every quality in moderation in other to intelligently survive undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by dayokanu(m): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2011
Odechukwu retardeen Jonathan has contributed dementia and cluelessness to Nigeria
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by gregg2: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2011
Buhari should go take a swim in the atlantic
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2011
just like half of buhari's life on earth is a failure and waste!
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by werepeLeri: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2011
engineerd:

agreed.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by blacksta(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2011
wEREPE - what a name
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by bisiaet: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2011

Agreed!!!!
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by tushutt(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2011
dayokanu:

Odechukwu retardeen Jonathan has contributed dementia and cluelessness to Nigeria

HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE PRESIDIOT OF THE[b] FEDERAL REPUBLIC [/b]OF NIGERIA lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Gbawe: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2011
blacksta:

wEREPE  - what a name

grin grin grin grin Indeed.

@topic.

You folks attacking Buhari can say what you want but his real conduct in recent memory , not the ungracious character assasination peddled around, has been nothing short of exemplary.

You guys should tell us who was one of the first prominent Nigerians to insist that GEJ be sworn in as acting President when the Turai cabal had Mr. President by the neck. Ironically Buhari is now the enemy while the many cowards, too scared to speak, who deserted GEJ back then are his 'buddies' today.

You should also tell us who Stated loudly that GEJ has a constitutional right to run for the Presidency when Ciroma, Yakassai,IBB et al insisted he must not and Atiku openly threatened violence.

Twice he has gone to Court to try and gain his electoral mandate - once against a Southerner in OBJ. Yet we are to believe he is Lord Boko Haramist because it suits the witch hunt mentality of Nigerians.

Make una carry on. GEJ is doing a fine job of messing things up by himself and soon you will all need far more bogeymen than Buhari alone to justify your "enemies-are-preventing-GEJ-from-delivering" theory.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Skii(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2011
Not that I support Buhari or Goodluck,

People should stop disrespecting Buhari like that. As long as you don't have any evidence yet linking him directly to BOKO HARAM, then please and please stop insinuating that he is in any way their sponsor. You are all lucky we are pseudo-anonymous on this forum.

Again for the innocent corpers that died (God rest their souls), no evidence directly connects the CPC or Buhari in such a manner as to conclude that they may have instigated violence against these innocent souls.

And as for Buhari's opinion on Jonathan's 100 days-everybody is entitled to their own opinion. it doesnt have to be similar to yours. and for attacking Buhari because of that you would be no different from those who attacked and killed those who died in the aftermath of the elections because they were perceived to share different opinions along the religious/ethnic/political affiliation lines
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Costa2000(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2011
Buhari and all our past leaders should shut up because they didnt do anything for the ppl that voted for them,they are not even ashame, common water they did not provide for poor ppl. BIG OLD FOOLS.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Ecarban: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2011
@kechukwu

I support that talk. GEJ has really tried within just 100days in office. Let's take aLook at the Inflation rate that has been reduced by 11.5percent and at least the supply of electricity is a bit at the high side. Kudos to you, president Jonathan
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by nasman45: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2011
jonathan is a big disgrace. he has done nothing within this 100 days in office. nothing really to show for his days in office
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by JamesDoe: 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2011
GEJ is Nigeria's Sarah Palin, dour and flaccid.

While Buhari is currently a private individual whose daily actions do not impact the lives of Nigerians everywhere.

Buhari, though, is an ineffective and tired opposition leader. His lack of enthusiasm in engaging with the wider population in between elections is astonishing. His record of delegating vital responsibilities to others is depressing and his ability to judge others' character is flawed eg Abacha, Abacha's son etc.

Saying all the above though, I have to wonder if Nigerians did not make a massive mistake in allowing GEJ and PDP to waltz into power.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by pinkrex(m): 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2011
Skii:

Not that I support Buhari or Goodluck,

People should stop disrespecting Buhari like that. As long as you don't have any evidence yet linking him directly to BOKO HARAM, then please and please stop insinuating that he is in any way their sponsor. You are all lucky we are pseudo-anonymous on this forum.

Again for the innocent corpers that died (God rest their souls), no evidence directly connects the CPC or Buhari in such a manner as to conclude that they may have instigated violence against these innocent souls.

And as for Buhari's opinion on Jonathan's 100 days-everybody is entitled to their own opinion. it doesnt have to be similar to yours. and for attacking Buhari because of that you would be no different from those who attacked and killed those who died in the aftermath of the elections because they were perceived to share different opinions along the religious/ethnic/political affiliation lines

Sorry to say, But are you this dumb

In the case of politics or terrorism sponsored, its based on 'plausible deniability'.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Gbawe: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2011
JamesDoe:

GEJ is Nigeria's Sarah Palin, dour and flaccid.

While Buhari is currently a private individual whose daily actions do not impact the lives of Nigerians everywhere.

Buhari, though, is an ineffective and tired opposition leader. His lack of enthusiasm in engaging with the wider population in between elections is astonishing. His record of delegating vital responsibilities to others is depressing and his ability to judge others' character is flawed eg Abacha, Abacha's son etc.

Saying all the above though, I have to wonder if Nigerians did not make a massive mistake in allowing GEJ and PDP to waltz into power.

I have to agree with this. The opposition Parties , in general, should be having a field day exposing the obvious flaws in the policies of GEJ and making his Government unpopular so that the job of defeating the PDP and GEJ becomes easier in 2015. The opposition Parties in Nigeria needs to learn the art of exposing wrong policies and highlighting consequent failures of those patently flawed policies. They should , for example, make a lot of noise about GEJ's directives for the NNPC to turn around our refineries within 24 months when everyone knows transparent privatisation is a far better option given how corrupt and inept the NNPC is. Come 2 years the opposition would be laughing showing Nigerians that "we told you so" after the NNPC jamboree inevitably fails .
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2011
bros i hail,

Gbawe:

You guys should tell us who was one of the first prominent Nigerians to insist that GEJ be sworn in as acting President [/b]when the Turai cabal had Mr. President by the neck. Ironically Buhari is now the enemy while the many cowards, too scared to speak, who deserted GEJ back then are his 'buddies' today.

[b]You should also tell us who Stated loudly that GEJ has a constitutional right to run for the Presidency when Ciroma, Yakassai,IBB et al insisted he must not and Atiku openly threatened violence

i must ask, when do all these count as achievements? that is the right and sane thing any average person will do.

having agreed that these group of people where threatening violence one way or the other, what would you say about their last minute support for the general? birds of the same feather flock together don't u think?

Twice he has gone to Court to try and gain his electoral mandate

i ask again, which mandate? did buhari win any election? for a sec there, i thought it was abiola you were referring to

with all due respect to buhari, i do not think he would have offered much, apart from the so called gra gra, koboko and cane, that we nigerians are so use to, we all know at the end of the day we will be back in square zero. from 1966 till date when they first came with their koboko, what did they achieve?

people fail to see that buhari is not a democrat, just as his brother in uniform obj was not.
watch buhari's body language well during and after every elections with glaring and colossal losses, he still fails to admit defeat, just like his brother obj, it is a do or die affair, garrison comander, etcetra.

it would have amounted to another set of wasted years with these uniform fellows.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by velo10: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2011
pinkrex:

Sorry to say, But are you this dumb

In the case of politics or terrorism sponsored, its based on 'plausible deniability'.
Nothing dumb in what he said. Your criticism is unfounded
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Delafruita(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2011
I really wonder why there is so much hatred for buhari.the man has simply stated the obvious which even the blind can see and the deaf can hear.shoeless and clueless jonathan has failed.for some people to expect buhari to "perform" is a baffling phenomenon.buhari has one duty to play which is to contest the elections in courts and he is doing that already.

@costa1088

buhari was a military head of state and was no voted for.his regime was an extremely disciplined one which was devoid of corruption.the streets were clean,the economy was reviving till maradona entered the fray.some might argue that it was idiagbon that was in charge,fact still remains buhari was the head of state.

There is no evidence to point to buhari as a boko haram sponsor.infact recent revelations let us know that his daughter was a target of the sect and would have been lured but for quick intervention.

Badluck ebewele Jonathan is wrong for the jobiving till maradona entered the fray.some might argue that it was idiagbon that was in charge,fact still remains buhari was the head of state.

There is no evidence to point to buhari as a boko haram sponsor.infact recent revelations let us know that his daughter was a target of the sect and would have been lured but for quick intervention.

Badluck ebewele Jonathan is wrong for the job
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by omoajiri(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2011
to those who say Buhari is the sponsor of Boko haram i ask this;
DO you think its chicken feed to sponsor a pressure group how much more of a terrorist organization?
i suggest you investigate Buhari's worth (financially) and see if he has the pockets to do that.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Gbawe: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2011
df2006:

bros i hail,

i must ask, when do all these count as achievements? that is the right and sane thing any average person will do.

You are right that they are not achievements but the point is that we see , through Buhari's conduct, a consistency to stand up for what is right and principled even when doing so is unpopular. Those things , while not achievements, bring balance in viewing the overall character of Buhari.

i ask again, which mandate? did buhari win any election? for a sec there, i thought it was abiola you were referring to

Going to court to gain his mandate is just a statement indicating the reason Buhari proffered for approaching the Court. I am therefore not stating that I believe he won. The substantive point is that Buhari has challenged election losses in Court twice. It is therefore disingenous to say he is now somehow more amenable to using extreme violence because he lost an election.

with all due respect to buhari, i do not think he would have offered much, apart from the so called gra gra, koboko and cane, that we nigerians are so use to, we all know at the end of the day we will be back in square zero. from 1966 till date when they first came with their koboko, what did they achieve?

people fail to see that buhari is not a democrat, just as his brother in uniform obj was not.
watch buhari's body language well during and after every elections with glaring and colossal losses, he still fails to admit defeat, just like his brother obj, it is a do or die affair, garrison comander, etcetra.

it would have amounted to another set of wasted years with these uniform fellows.

Well, I respect your opinion even as I disagree with it. Buhari was not my first choice but I feel he would have been a far better option than GEJ. Indeed most who do not come with the extreme baggage of GEJ (i.e carrying all the AGIPs in Nigeria on their back) would not find it particularly difficult to do better than Mr. President.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by forkadict(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2011
pinkrex:

Agreed, corruption is the main problem of Nigeria but Alas! we dont and cannot have Only an Incorruptible or non corrupt leader as a President. Nigeria is too corrupt for just that criteria, and if you wanna talk about corruption its deeply rooted. Only Buhari cannot stand as a just man, he would surely have Cabinet members. The politricks of Nigeria is to complicated to say only a non corrupt man can do the job. You'ill need a leader that has every quality in moderation in other to intelligently survive undecided undecided undecided

Sorry. do you really think there aint some honest individuals in naija despite how widespread seems to be? if you think so, you are so wrong. there are many many of such nigerians. That is all Buhari needs. those honest ones who will place the well being of the common man above their greed and insatiable kleptomania. another example of an honest man is Sanusi lamido.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by razznaija(f): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2011
I don't like Buhari but i still agree with him though.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by splitnaija(m): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2011
Can't Buhari take a cue from American politics?
Hilary Clinton lost to Obama but today she's happily serving and doing her best in service to America under Obama.
Which is better: Share your ideas with the government in power and be part of it or go to the grave with them?
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2011
very well put my bro, you could not have answered the questions better, thank you.

Gbawe:

Going to court to gain his mandate is just a statement indicating the reason Buhari proffered for approaching the Court. I am therefore not stating that I believe he won. The substantive point is that[b] Buhari has challenged election losses in Court twice.[/b] It is therefore disingenous to say he is now somehow more amenable to using extreme violence because he lost an election.

what then could be his reasons for opting not to go to court this time around,  giving, he still claims he was cheated,   don't  you think even though, he did not order his followers into the street, he categorically declined using the only civilized option available for him, to get justice.  leaving his followers no option than to take to the same street to get that justice.

as an experience leader and former security chief, there are certain mistakes he made, that are so glaringly, not mistakes!

Well, I respect your opinion even as I disagree with it. Buhari was not my first choice but I feel he would have been a far better option than GEJ. Indeed most who do not come with the extreme baggage of GEJ (i.e carrying all the AGIPs in Nigeria on their back) would not find it particularly difficult to do better than Mr. President.

you will agree with me that, he is no longer an option,  i believe one and a half years is not enough to conclude on Gej, but, with the truth u stated above it will be a monumental task for him to succeed.
but in life all we have is hope, at  this junction let all nigerians come on board to contribute, rather than, the  he has failed! and  i told you so, that we keep seeing on NL. the country belongs to everybody.

p.s  its just three months into Gej's  four year term.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Stops PDP’s Planned Convention / Netanyahu Likely To Attend Summit In Nigeria By End Of Yea / Police Invite Dogara, Others For Alleged Budget Padding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.