Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari (9873 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured / GOVERNMENT WASTE | Buhari Appoints 2 Spokespersons / Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Skii(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2011
@fork adict, i'm voting for you next elections
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by pinkrex(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2011
fork adict:

Nice observation guy. Like i earlier mentioned, many GEJ supporters on here do not fend for themselves.

Now, if you work in a sound, goal driven and focused company, ( i am not referring to the civil service please), there is something called Employee Performance appraisal. What happens is each employee's performance for the previous year is reviewed with respect to preset objectives by both the employee and his boss. Immediately after this, objectives are set for the next year.In doing this, objectives are set by the boss and such objectives are cascaded from the boss downwards to the least employee in the organisation. So for a boss that has vision for his company, his objectives will encompass goals for each arm of  his company. This is the best practise.

On the other hand, if we have a situation where the boss asks for objectives from his subordinates (which in is what obtains in Jonathan's case cited above), it only reveals that the boss (Jonathan) has no vision on how to lead the organisation. Simple.

I am not the president but if i were in Jonathan's shoes, simple plans for some ministers for the next year might be:

ENERGY: Improve power generation by 10%  by May 2012. Other simple objectives may also be set for the oil and gas sector

Health: Maternal and infant mortality rate should drop by 15% by May 2012. Malaria and HIV occurrence rates should drop by 15% by May 2012. One teaching hospital (perhaps the first teaching hospital in naija) should be upgraded to world class status by May 2012. Other objectives bordering on primary health care availability, fake and adulterated drugs, etc etc may also be set.

EDUCATION: Increase the retention rate of first class graduates from our universities in the academia by 25% by may 2012/13 by making the serving conditions more conducive.Ensure that at least one nigerian university makes the top 100 list of standard universities in africa/world as the case may be. Reduce disruptions to the academic calendar in all universities by 5% etc etc

AGRICULTURE: Drive mechanised farming down to the grassrooots. For how long are we going to continue farming with hoes and cutlasses? Ensure that fertilizers get to the hands of the rightful recipients and not into the hands of some corrupt LG officials. Provision of soft loans to farmers etc etc.

WORKS & HOUSING: Rehabilitation of the whole stretch of  the busiest 10 or 20 federal roads across the country. Provision of at least 1000 or 6000 or 8000 lowcost in all state capitals across the country etc etc

JUSTICE: Reduce the cases of detention with trial nationwide by 20% by May 2012. Ensure the full enforcement of and compliance with  court judgements. Increase the access to justice of the lowly and oppressed members of the society etc etc.

LABOUR AND PRODUCTIVITY: Ensure the full compliance of employers with existing labour laws. Prosecute erring companies no matter how big. Reduce the expartriate phenomenon by companies. etc etc.

FINANCE: reduce inflation rate by 2% within the year. recommend economic policies that will further strengthen the naira etc etc

WOMEN AFFAIRS: This is the juiciest of all ministries. The misniter is to ensure that a beauty paegent of nigerian ladies between the ages of 21 and 35 is organised monthly and the top 30 ladies shoulld be made available exclusively for the personal and emotional services of Mr President for the month after which they will be discharged with national honors and the next batch signed on.

Abeg, wetin hard for here?

If people like you criticize GEJ ill have no say because you have proffered a positive solution.

Not some clueless people him criticizing him.

Well done brother smiley
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2011
buhari is always busy critzing other pples government. like he eva did beta as the president
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by peleson: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2011
if the opposition want to say anything, they should say something constructive and by the way,what have they done that is very unique in their various states?what is unique in the states that cpc heads as governor and the ones ACN head as gov?
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by forkadict(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2011
peleson:

if the opposition want to say anything, they should say something constructive and by the way,what have they done that is very unique in their various states?what is unique in the states that cpc heads as governor and the ones ACN head as gov?

I dont know anything about CPC governors because i haventvisited those states. Also for ACN, i cant tell for other states but i can tell for Lagos.

Prior to 2007 when fashola was elected as the governor of lagos state, i used to hate the state. My reasons then and how Fashola fixed them are as follows:
1) Cleanliness: Lagos used to be very dirty. But after being sworn in as the governor, waste collection and disposal has taken an unprecedented dimension for the better, We now have street cleaners all over the state working sometimes as late as 6pm. Yes i have seen some of them and i wonder what there working schedule is. I guess they run shifts.

2) Roads: The condition of our roads have improved although it is still a far cry from what it ought to be. Fashola even goes to the extent of maintaining federal roads with interlocking stones and granite as temporary measures. Like i said there is still much work to be done here but it was much better than what we had before 2007.

3) Law and order: Before 2007, due to the widespread space constraints in lagos, if anyone wanted to host a party, all he needed to do was erect canopies across major streets in lagos. As far as the party organisers were concerned, all road users of the same road could go to hell. That thing used to enrage me to no end. But fashola came and made it a criminal offence to block any road for any reason. You can imagine how frustrating it used to be.

4) Education: You want try as the guy take renovate state schools across the state?

5)Beautification of lagos: Visit some places in lagos at night, you go think say na yankee you dey. Even tho i never reach yankee before. At least i dey see pictures.

6)Dredging: If not for the intensive dredging activities that he has been championing, the havoc flood would have wreaked on lagos in the past years would have been much more devastating that whatever our experience may be now. People's attitude have a major role to play here. You dont expect some massive dredging exercise to be done in an area now and the next minute you see people pouring all sorts of rubbish into drains and you expect not to experience flood when heavy downpor occurs?Other achievements abound. This list isnt in anyway exhaustive.

Guy many achievements dey and i am sure other Nairalanders in other states with ACN governors can vouch for the performances of such governors. But PDP? I aint sure anyone anywhere can attest to their stewardship. They are all crooks. From the presido to the cleaners in PDP. God go punish all of them.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by yikes: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2011
100 days yaradua no kidney

100 days jonathan no liver
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Pukkah: 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2011
fork adict:

Nice observation guy. Like i earlier mentioned, many GEJ supporters on here do not fend for themselves.

Now, if you work in a sound, goal driven and focused company, ( i am not referring to the civil service please), there is something called Employee Performance appraisal. What happens is each employee's performance for the previous year is reviewed with respect to preset objectives by both the employee and his boss. Immediately after this, objectives are set for the next year.In doing this, objectives are set by the boss and such objectives are cascaded from the boss downwards to the least employee in the organisation. So for a boss that has vision for his company, his objectives will encompass goals for each arm of  his company. This is the best practise.

On the other hand, if we have a situation where the boss asks for objectives from his subordinates (which in is what obtains in Jonathan's case cited above), it only reveals that the boss (Jonathan) has no vision on how to lead the organisation. Simple.

I am not the president but if i were in Jonathan's shoes, simple plans for some ministers for the next year might be:

ENERGY: Improve power generation by 10%  by May 2012. Other simple objectives may also be set for the oil and gas sector

Health: Maternal and infant mortality rate should drop by 15% by May 2012. Malaria and HIV occurrence rates should drop by 15% by May 2012. One teaching hospital (perhaps the first teaching hospital in naija) should be upgraded to world class status by May 2012. Other objectives bordering on primary health care availability, fake and adulterated drugs, etc etc may also be set.

EDUCATION: Increase the retention rate of first class graduates from our universities in the academia by 25% by may 2012/13 by making the serving conditions more conducive.Ensure that at least one nigerian university makes the top 100 list of standard universities in africa/world as the case may be. Reduce disruptions to the academic calendar in all universities by 5% etc etc

AGRICULTURE: Drive mechanised farming down to the grassrooots. For how long are we going to continue farming with hoes and cutlasses? Ensure that fertilizers get to the hands of the rightful recipients and not into the hands of some corrupt LG officials. Provision of soft loans to farmers etc etc.

WORKS & HOUSING: Rehabilitation of the whole stretch of  the busiest 10 or 20 federal roads across the country. Provision of at least 1000 or 6000 or 8000 lowcost in all state capitals across the country etc etc

JUSTICE: Reduce the cases of detention with trial nationwide by 20% by May 2012. Ensure the full enforcement of and compliance with  court judgements. Increase the access to justice of the lowly and oppressed members of the society etc etc.

LABOUR AND PRODUCTIVITY: Ensure the full compliance of employers with existing labour laws. Prosecute erring companies no matter how big. Reduce the expartriate phenomenon by companies. etc etc.

FINANCE: reduce inflation rate by 2% within the year. recommend economic policies that will further strengthen the naira etc etc

WOMEN AFFAIRS: This is the juiciest of all ministries. The misniter is to ensure that a beauty paegent of nigerian ladies between the ages of 21 and 35 is organised monthly and the top 30 ladies shoulld be made available exclusively for the personal and emotional services of Mr President for the month after which they will be discharged with national honors and the next batch signed on.

Abeg, wetin hard for here?

Nice one here. This is what we have been championing. It's a pity that many Nigerians, some so-called educated ones among them, continue to throw blind support for any government based on religion, tribe or their greed.

Do poverty, underdevelopment, hunger, disease, illiteracy, low life expectancy, road accidents, armed robbery, etc recognize tribe or religion?
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Pukkah: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2011
Eko Ile:

Great post.

The way things are going, many average Nigerians are dangerously foolish, mentally corrupt and ignorant for their own good. They are even worse than the crooks and incompetent people the elect, they scare me more.

Thanks.

I'm also getting increasingly concerned about the direction of Nigeria especially the quality of her human resources. Corruption seems to have dealt a mortal blow to all aspects of Nigerian life and it's becoming difficult by the day to liberate the country from itself.

Is this the time to show blind support for a bumbling government? It is the government that should pander to the wishes of the people and not the other way round. It is even galling to see the useless and extremely sycophantic comments by Nigerian youths on Mr Jonathan's Facebook page. Is this how Nigeria will be liberated so that it can occupy its rightful place in the comity of nations?
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Pukkah: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2011
KA24DETT:

from the comments am reading above, nigerians havent suffered enough. They need to suffer more, the man just said jonathan didnt achieve anything in his first 100 days and people are destroying his character. It is very true. He didnt achieve anything.
Nigerians need to suffer more and more till it comes down to choosing which of children they will have for breakfast, then maybe, we will start voting in competent leaders, we will hold our leaders to ransom, we will demand more from them.
THE PEOPLE DESERVE THE LEADERS THEY GET.

Yes, you're right. From these comments, Nigerians do not deserve better than these quality of leaders.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Gbawe: 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2011
Pukkah:

Thanks.

I'm also getting increasingly concerned about the direction of Nigeria especially the quality of her human resources. Corruption seems to have dealt a mortal blow to all aspects of Nigerian life and it's becoming difficult by the day to liberate the country from itself.

Is this the time to show blind support for a bumbling government? It is the government that should pander to the wishes of the people and not the other way round. It is even galling to see the useless and extremely sycophantic comments by Nigerian youths on Mr Jonathan's Facebook page. Is this how Nigeria will be liberated so that it can occupy its rightful place in the comity of nations?

Never been to GEJ's facebook page and I never intend to go there but I can imagine that the type of sycophancy on display there is nauseating. Woefully followership is an equal partner , with woeful leadership, in the dreadful underdevelopment of Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by filjc(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2011
some people are just here trying to sow seed of the discord in the hearts of Nigerian youths. consistently pouring pepper inside GEJ's eyes and then giving him water to wash his eyes.

all of you will receive your recompense.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Machux2010(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2011
Well, many have spoken well on the topic, the question remains, has this adminstration led by GEJ done well in the last 100 days, my answer is that they've performed below expectation. Issue of security, health, education and unemployment should be paramount in any gov't agenda. Any govt that cannot offer these things to her citizen has failed. Buhari may have erred in his own way but what he pionted out is the truth. The president of a country is the commander in chief of the armed forces, we don't need to be told that anyway, he has a lot of powers at his disposal to tackle security both from within and outside. Get experts to assist you,make use of latest technologies to fight crime, strenghten your intelligence network, sponsor intelligence into the enemies camp, apply devide and rule strategies. Find out what the enemies want, with that you can launch attack. I chose to talk moreon security b/cos that is where other sectors depend. The truth of the matter is that the leaders are as helpless as the led, but that should not be the case. I honestly pray and wish Nigeria well b/cos we all live in fear now. Let us rise help this gov'tin any way we can, I appeal to Buhari and other opposition leaders to assist if they acually care for this country and the citizen. My presido, please do more, we expect more from you going by the circumstances that sorrounded your victory at the poll.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by edicolove: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2011
^^^^You Nigerians in diaspora are going to wake up one day and the country would have left you behind. I am right here in Lagos where we are experiencing almost 24 hours electricity and it feels soooooooooo gooooooooooooood! Continue to critisize and talk trash all you can. Your expectations of failure will not come to pass. We are a country on the forward march and no boko aram can stop us. Period! GEJ for life!
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Timijo(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2011
Some of you don't think before talking. Everybody can say whatever he likes. Have you all 4gotten that leadership starts frm home? Do you all rule ur home well? Have u nt also fail in managing the affair of ur home? Can u critis tell the whole Nigerians ur level of faithfulness and honesy in ur offices or wherever u working? Come to think of it, don't you think that it is too early to evaluate the achievements of the president? If u are given the opportunity to rule this nation, do u think u can do better than him? Buhari that has said jargons. He is nolonger useful to Nigerians again. After all he is behind d post election crisis and the bombing in Nigeria. He is doing this to distrupt and cause distraction for the president, so that he can call him a failure. But, God is greater than all his evil devices.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Timijo(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2011
With my xperience about people, critics are failure, cowards, liars and unreliable. Pls stop ur criticism. Let me ask u, what have u done today to contribute to the growth and development of Nigeria?
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by forkadict(m): 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2011
Timijo:

Some of you don't think before talking. Everybody can say whatever he likes. Have you all 4gotten that leadership starts frm home? Do you all rule your home well? Have u nt also fail in managing the affair of your home? Can u critis tell the whole Nigerians your level of faithfulness and honesy in your offices or wherever u working? Come to think of it, don't you think that it is too early to evaluate the achievements of the president? If u are given the opportunity to rule this nation, do u think u can do better than him? Buhari that has said jargons. He is nolonger useful to Nigerians again. After all he is behind d post election crisis and the bombing in Nigeria. He is doing this to distrupt and cause distraction for the president, so that he can call him a failure. But, God is greater than all his evil devices.

OK sir since you are the only one on nairaland that thinks before talking, i need you to answer the following questions. If you dont, i will consider you as stooooooopid and as confused as your dear president. believe me people, i dont like the way I disrespect the president. But confusion and indecisiveness irritate me to my bones and that is why i cant resist the urge to disrespect him with every opportunity i get. Ok sir back to you. Kindly answer the following questions prompted by your post.

1)I accept the fact that it is too early to start demanding for the president's achievements. But is it too early too for him to present to Nigerians how he intends to fix our major problems in the next 2 years? If you feel he has a plan, please enlighten me on how he hopes to tackle the following:
a) Corruption.
b) Boko Haram scourge
c)our bad roads
d) Falling standard of education
e) Health.
Just to mention a few.

2)What concrete proof I repeat what concrete proof have you got that links Buhari to Boko haram?

I anxiously await your intelligent response oga timijo abi na wetin you call yourself
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by forkadict(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2011
Timijo:

With my xperience about people, critics are failure, cowards, liars and unreliable. Pls stop your criticism. Let me ask u, [b]what have u done today to contribute to the growth and development of Nigeria?[/b]

Who be dis guy gaan sef. Men you sound so ridiculous.

Ok i arrest 50 Boko haram suspects because na me by Police IG

I repair 300 federal roads cos na me be Works & Housing minister

I improve power generation to 10,000MW cos na me be Presido & minister of energy wey go build the power stations.

I guess you are still in school from the way you talk. I will not even be surprised if you havent secured admission into any school yet. I need you to confirm this in your response to this post. And if by chanceor otherwise it turns out that you are a graduate, then with your posts, i conclude that you are not in anyway employable and you are a typical example of the crap our universities churn out all in the name of graduating students.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by pinkrex(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2011
fork adict:

OK sir since you are the only one on nairaland that thinks before talking, i need you to answer the following questions. If you dont, i will consider you as stooooooopid and as confused as your dear president. believe me people, i dont like the way I disrespect the president. But confusion and indecisiveness irritate me to my bones and that is why i cant resist the urge to disrespect him with every opportunity i get. Ok sir back to you. Kindly answer the following questions prompted by your post.

1)I accept the fact that it is too early to start demanding for the president's achievements. But is it too early too for him to present to Nigerians how he intends to fix our major problems in the next 2 years? If you feel he has a plan, please enlighten me on how he hopes to tackle the following:
a) Corruption.
b) Boko Haram scourge
c)our bad roads
e) Health.
Just to mention a few.

2)What concrete proof I repeat what concrete proof have you got that links Buhari to Boko haram?

I anxiously await your intelligent response oga timijo abi na wetin you call yourself

Buhari is no fool, its a case of 'plausible deniability'
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Timijo(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2011
Too many questions on ur mind. Are u nt listening to news? Don't u read news paper to learn about his plans to talkling d present situations in the country. Ministers were just appointed to function in the sectors that u mentioned. Pls give them a break to perform. If u assume an office of a M.D today, can u change everytin over night? Can u remove all d rotten eggs there without facing any opposition? Pls. Give d president a break to give us FRESH AIR.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by edicolove: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2011
fork adict:

a) Corruption.
b) Boko Haram scourge
c)our bad roads
e) Health.
Just to mention a few.

Ordinarily, people like you dont deserve answers but i will endure the pain of giving you one.

The president has a clear policy and agenda to tackle all you have listed and has clearly released that and is in the public domain. the contention has never been if he has a plan but how the plan is executed so to be asking for a plan is at best, stupid. Each plan is listed by the various ministries in charge. The president of a country does not come out with a book or journal stating his plans for all the different issues of goverment. hat is why you have minstries. What the government releases to the public is a general policy document that defines a long term and short term goal. Some government can give such document names such as the Yaradua seven point agenda. But that is not compulsory and is not the important thing. The important thing is the implementation of the policies. The ministers have barely even spent a month in the their respective ministries and all they can do so far are emergency short term solutions to reduce the suffering of the nation and then settle down for a long term solution. The president has barely even settled down with his ministers and we have had a barrage of bombings. Not even an American president will find that an easy task to handle. The goal of the boko aram guys is to distract the president and deter the nation from making progress. Their aim is to create chaos and distraction.

When Obama took over power, did you see him come out with a text book or journal stating how he will combat the issues he met? Ignoramus like you.

Buhari is not credible enough by any standard to criticize anyone. To start with, if not for the lopsided northern power control from the 70s to the 90s, Buhari could not have risen to the rank of even a colonel. In a normal military setting, most of these armchair generals are not qualified to be where they are. already, Lagos is well on its way to 24 hour power and am loving it. Since over 2 weeks, electricity has become almost 24 hours a day. Thats a wonderful achievement in a short time. I didnt even expect that so soon. It is obvious that it is you who is clueless, confused and indecisive, not GEJ. The man is working and has refused to be distracted. Some of you want him to put his focus on Boko Aram and loose focus of the issues in Nigeria and you will then come back later to criticize him for doing nothing. He is smarter than that and will not be distracted. The same people criticizing OBJ for Odi are asking Jonathan to roll out the tanks and machine guns for Boko Aram and end up killing innocent people. Fools. Your desires will not come to pass. Boko Aram will be dealt with by the intelligence agencies who before now were not equiped and prepared for this kind of situations so their failures are very much expected. The rebuilding process has begun and will grow. simple.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by forkadict(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2011
Timijo:

Too many questions on your mind. [b]Are u nt listening to news? Don't u read news paper to learn about his plans to talkling d present situations in the country. Ministers were just appointed to function in the sectors that u mentioned. Pls give them a break to perform. If u assume an office of a M.D today, can u change everytin over night? Can u remove all d rotten eggs there without facing any opposition? Pls. Give d president a break to give us FRESH AIR.[/b]
For your info. i read newspapers and i listen to news. If you check my immediate past post, you'll notice that i didn't include power in the list cos i read that a few power plants have reached 80% completion, how GEJ plans to renovate hydro dams across the country and how he plans to increase gas supply to power plants that needs it. I am aware of this and that is why i did not include power in the list.

So you still have not answered my question and i need you to answer it truthfully. If you lie please note that God sees you.

fork adict:

I improve power generation to 10,000MW cos na me be Presido & minister of energy wey go build the power stations.

I guess you are still in school from the way you talk. I will not even be surprised if you havent secured admission into any school yet. I need you to confirm this in your response to this post. And if by chanceor otherwise it turns out that you are a graduate, then with your posts, i conclude that you are not in anyway employable and you are a typical example of the crap our universities churn out all in the name of graduating students.

Please aswer as truthfully as possible. So help you God.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by forkadict(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2011
edicolove:

Ordinarily, people like you dont deserve answers but i will endure the pain of giving you one.

The president has a clear policy and agenda to tackle all you have listed and has clearly released that and is in the public domain. the contention has never been if he has a plan but how the plan is executed so to be asking for a plan is at best, silly. Each plan is listed by the various ministries in charge. The president of a country does not come out with a book or journal stating his plans for all the different issues of goverment. hat is why you have minstries. What the government releases to the public is a general policy document that defines a long term and short term goal. Some government can give such document names such as the Yaradua seven point agenda. But that is not compulsory and is not the important thing. The important thing is the implementation of the policies. The ministers have barely even spent a month in the their respective ministries and all they can do so far are emergency short term solutions to reduce the suffering of the nation and then settle down for a long term solution. The president has barely even settled down with his ministers and we have had a barrage of bombings. Not even an American president will find that an easy task to handle. The goal of the boko aram guys is to distract the president and deter the nation from making progress. Their aim is to create chaos and distraction.

When Obama took over power, did you see him come out with a text book or journal stating how he will combat the issues he met? Ignoramus like you.(1)

Buhari is not credible enough by any standard to criticize anyone. To start with, if not for the lopsided northern power control from the 70s to the 90s, Buhari could not have risen to the rank of even a colonel. In a normal military setting, most of these armchair generals are not qualified to be where they are. already, Lagos is well on its way to 24 hour power and am loving it. Since over 2 weeks, electricity has become almost 24 hours a day. Thats a wonderful achievement in a short time. I didnt even expect that so soon. It is obvious that it is you who is clueless, confused and indecisive, not GEJ. The man is working and has refused to be distracted. Some of you want him to put his focus on Boko Aram and loose focus of the issues in Nigeria and you will then come back later to criticize him for doing nothing. He is smarter than that and will not be distracted. The same people criticizing OBJ for Odi are asking Jonathan to roll out the tanks and machine guns for Boko Aram and end up killing innocent people. Fools. Your desires will not come to pass. Boko Aram will be dealt with by the intelligence agencies who before now were not equiped and prepared for this kind of situations so their failures are very much expected. The rebuilding process has begun and will grow. simple.

(1) The problem with Nairaland is that we have i.di.ots,fooooools and psychos who pretend to be the most knowledgeable beings on planet earth. FYI, i didnt see him come out with a textbook or journal stating how he will combat the issues he met and by the way, he is not my president and i dont live in his country. so whether or not he has a plan is not my problem. That is the problem of americans and aliens domiciled in america. I am a nigerian and i am domiciled in naija so i have the right to ask my 'president' on how he plans to tackle the issues threatening my existence as a nigerian.

Like i said before, most of those i.diots kissing GEJ's Bottom after he uses the toilet and refuses to clean up are doing so because God's mercy prevails on your life and you and your loved ones have not been unlucky enough to be at any scene where Boko haram strikes. I ask you i.di.ot, imagine you were at the scene of the last bomb blast at the UN building and the blast made you lose your 2 legs. The doctor says that he will have to amputate your 2 legs and he did. Will you have the guts to come on NL to defend your mumu and clueless presido? Please answer this question otherwise i will ignore any further post adressed to me by you.

Then you talk about enjoying 24 hrs power supply. You are soooo fooooolish guy. So because you are fortunate to enjoy 24 hrs power supply in your local hood automatically means that the whole naija enjoys uninterrupted power supply? Oh i see. Because power supply has improved in your local hood, so all other Nigerians can go to hell? FYI (funny how i keep educating lots of 'informed' guys here). THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE INDEX FOR ASSESSING THE PERFORMANCE OF THE POWER SECTOR IS TO DETERMINE THE CAPACITY GENERATED. Thruout yaradua's regime, power supply peaked at 3500MW max. I ask you, as of today 9th Sept. 2011. How many megawatt are we generating? I also need you to answer this question urgently. Till i hear from you. Bye for now assssswipe!
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by forkadict(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2011
pinkrex:

Buhari is no fool, its a case of 'plausible deniability'

So if you were a judge, you can actually convict someone of a crime based on plausible deniablility and not on hard and convincing evidence? You definitely will make a wonderful judge if you ask me.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by fxtopedia(m): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2011
Fresh Polluted Air
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by edicolove: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2011
@fork_adict or whatever your name is, I have replied you above. You dont need any other reply.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by forkadict(m): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2011
fork adict:

Like i said before, most of those i.diots kissing GEJ's Bottom after he uses the toilet and refuses to clean up are doing so because God's mercy prevails on your life and you and your loved ones have not been unlucky enough to be at any scene where Boko haram strikes. I ask you i.di.ot, imagine you were at the scene of the last bomb blast at the UN building and the blast made you lose your 2 legs. The doctor says that he will have to amputate your 2 legs and he did. Will you have the guts to come on NL to defend your mumu and clueless presido? Please answer this question otherwise i will ignore any further post adressed to me by you.

Then you talk about enjoying 24 hrs power supply. You are soooo fooooolish guy. So because you are fortunate to enjoy 24 hrs power supply in your local hood automatically means that the whole naija enjoys uninterrupted power supply? Oh i see. Because power supply has improved in your local hood, so all other Nigerians can go to hell? FYI (funny how i keep educating lots of 'informed' guys here). THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE INDEX FOR ASSESSING THE PERFORMANCE OF THE POWER SECTOR IS TO DETERMINE THE CAPACITY GENERATED. Thruout yaradua's regime, power supply peaked at 3500MW max. I ask you, as of today 9th Sept. 2011. How many megawatt are we generating? I also need you to answer this question urgently. Till i hear from you. Bye for now assssswipe!

@ edicolove. The questions above are meant for you to answer truthfully. Or are you trying to dodge them? If you have answered them can you please insert the quote?
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by forkadict(m): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2011
Abeg all nairalanders. Make una help me beg edicolove make he answer my 2 questions o. I dey wait o.

fork adict:

Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by velo10: 3:54am On Sep 10, 2011
@Forkaddick

Abeg leave matter. You don tell am fact wey he no wan understand.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Timijo(m): 5:28am On Sep 10, 2011
fork adict:

Easier said than done. Critics like you can not do any thing better than what the president is doing.Do you know that the power sector has been improved? I guess you cannot see beyond your nose, that is why you are making silly comment.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Timijo(m): 5:35am On Sep 10, 2011
fxtopedia:

Fresh Polluted Air
Is that what you want? polluted air around you to enjoy. Why can't you just have a good and positive mind set and confess it so that you can live to enjoy the fruits of the land?Many people like you suffer a lot in life b'cos of negative mind set and confession of failure.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by nuclearboy(m): 6:05am On Sep 10, 2011
@Timijo:

its obvious you bring a "Christian" mindset into these things! But it is ALSO unfortunate because you cannot find ONE true servant of God in the Bible who did what you are suggesting.

Was it Moses who used positive confession or did he just tell the truth (which brought a sword, killings etc to save people from oppression)? Was it it God's assasin Elijah? Or was it Jesus that came asking people to pray for corrupt leadership or to have "positive confession" as a means of making things better?

Truth is those you would wish to claim you follow did the exact opposite - they stood against the system because it was evil.

Positive confession only works for the pastors who collect cash while telling you to smile and wait. Do AS THEY DO and take your future in your hands as people are doing here, rather than preaching to us!

Best of all, answer the contentious 2 questions above so we know how positive you are
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by monkeyleg: 6:33am On Sep 10, 2011
Very honest and true assessment. Those who continue to deceive and delude themselves believe there is progress in GEJ's failure of leadership.

Really, why is it so hard for Nigerians to tell thenselves the truth? It is amazing that some still believe that you can cook soup with rotten meat and expect it will turn out Nice. Truly for those who fail to see the light, you have a country you deserve, but for the unfortunate and less privilaged, sorry those Nyash-lickers are letting you down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Invite Dogara, Others For Alleged Budget Padding / 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger / Court Stops PDP’s Planned Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.