Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari (9876 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Near DSS office ,A Person Dead, 4 Injured / GOVERNMENT WASTE | Buhari Appoints 2 Spokespersons / Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Patnoble: 11:12am On Sep 10, 2011
Mmmmmmm,what a delima.i'v been waiting 4 this topic 2 come up.Truly Nigerians dont knw there right, wat more can we say, GOD HELP NIGERIA
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari by Godmann(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2011
[b][size=15pt]Until people get exposed and educated enough to come out of their tribal enclave, reason will never reign in Niaja. Despite all GEJ's failing some people refused to see the truth.

I campaigned and voted for Buhari. I will live to tell my children that I was not part of the people that made GEJ. I saw his personality early enough and rejected him. It is unfortunate enough of us did not.

I am certain nothing will make GEJ succeed, becuase of the person he is. Characters takes ages to change. GEJ cannot just become a performer because tribalists and corrupt guys imposed him as our President.

I have said it, I have written article published on national dalies immediately after the election: The Cry that came out of Buhari's eyes will be that of Nigerians. This is just the beginning. The worst of GEJ and PDP is yet to come.

Clueless people and their President.

How I wish we that voted Buhari have our own country where we can compare with the Jonathan people. That is the only way they would have seen the foolishness in electing Jonathan. NO amount of preaching will change them.

When they know and see enough, they will realize their mistakes.

It is unfortunate we are trapped with them in this hell of a country.[/size][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ezeife To Ndigbo! Defend Yourself Wherever You Are / 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE / Buhari Not Like Sani Abacha - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.