Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD (71421 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / How Do I Get Pregnant While Breastfeeding A 1 Year Old? / Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
I do want to know, are you a gynaecologist?
phemmyfour:
Well, you don't want to know
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Felabrity: 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
The child go wicked grin
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by JAMO84: 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Danisaint112:
Ok congratulations to her. The baby must be a miracle baby. The child head strong. cheesy

If you are a Dunamite supporting Tinubu you need to hear what Pastor Enenche said about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peWf3ud11Z0
He said more than this for Jonathan, in the end, the man got beaten like a church drum
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Eriokanmi: 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Samantha123:
Lol.. very funny.. grin grin grin
grin
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Danisaint112(m): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
JAMO84:
He said more than this for Jonathan, in the end, the man got beaten like a church drum

So we should vote Mr. Bala blu because of that?

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by harmony75: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Na so how many years ago I heard this same story so the baby hold on to it even after washing the baby after delivery!? Cold sobo mtcheeeew
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by dochenaj: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
If you believe this story.

Then you can believe I am Aliko Dangote.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by JAMO84: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
Danisaint112:

So we should vote Mr. Bala blu because of that?
Vote your choice, it won't stop Asiwaju from winning anyway.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by webincomeplus(m): 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Samantha123:
But it's rare.

Mine is going to be very successful, I'll make sure of it.. smiley smiley smiley
Same way IUCD failure is rare. I admire your optimism nonetheless. Those failures are exceptional cases.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Everbryte: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
Destiny Child
God be with him or her all the way

Omicronvaccine:
Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD (Photos)

A woman who got pregnant while on birth control has given birth to a baby boy who came out of her womb holding the IUD in his hand, IGBERETV reports.

20-year-old Violet Quick, from Idaho, U.S.A., married her husband John Francis at 19. The couple weren't planning on having a child yet. However, just one year into their marriage they discovered they were expecting a child.

Violet and John who welcomed their baby boy, Rudy at the end of January 2022,

In a viral Tiktok video, which has amassed millions of views, the new mom shared footage of their son clasping her contraception device just moments after he was born.

She revealed that Rudy left even the nurses in shock as they all rushed to see her IUD baby.

"When all the nurses come in to see a baby with his IUD", Violet captioned the video.

In a series of videos she shared, Violet revealed that she decided to take a pregnancy test out of precaution because she had been nauseous for the past two weeks.

She wrote: "So I had my Skyla IUD for nine months before I got pregnant and the reason that I decided to take a test was because I was feeling nauseous for about two weeks and I would just throw up every once in a while.

"I didn't know what was going on and so I took a test and it was positive right away."

She advised her followers to take a test if they were experiencing any symptoms, even if they were on birth control.

Intrauterine device (IUD) is believed to be more than 99% effective in preventing pregnancies. Yet, a number of women have been reported to get pregnant while on it.

https://igberetvnews.com/1437988/woman-got-pregnant-birth-control-gives-birth-baby-holding-iud-photos/
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by MorningSir: 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Samantha123:
What language is this
It's supposed to be youruba... I'm not yoruba tho πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Anyways, if you're one you should know what I mean πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by engrchykae(m): 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
Samantha123:
That's why I'll choose to have my tubes tied after I'm done having children, in order to avoid situations like these where I'll then have to worry about having an unwanted baby on the way.
life is way stronger than tying of tubes
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Odumoye(m): 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buffalo2:
Omo ale
U say
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 02, 2023
When You Forsake These Then Be Prepared For Darkness

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaf1tLUASZA
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by JaneYave(f): 5:50am On Feb 02, 2023
They are all cute
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by BeanX(m): 6:32am On Feb 02, 2023
Samantha123:
That's why I'll choose to have my tubes tied after I'm done having children, in order to avoid situations like these where I'll then have to worry about having an unwanted baby on the way.
Why don't you use a bomb to destroy the tube instead? aje! 😑😑
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by mhktaryan: 9:22am On Feb 02, 2023
Samantha123:

Hospitals won't tie your tubes sis, told them during my wife's second delivery and they gave me a shocker
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by spbaba07: 9:35am On Feb 02, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD (Photos)
Our God is wonderful πŸ‘..... I used opportunity to pray for you are expecting to conceive a baby. I will pragnant and deliver safely. Jesus Christ name. Amen.
A woman who got pregnant while on birth control has given birth to a baby boy who came out of her womb holding the IUD in his hand, IGBERETV reports.

20-year-old Violet Quick, from Idaho, U.S.A., married her husband John Francis at 19. The couple weren't planning on having a child yet. However, just one year into their marriage they discovered they were expecting a child.

In a viral Tiktok video, which has amassed millions of views, the new mom shared footage of their son clasping her contraception device just moments after he was born.

She revealed that Rudy left even the nurses in shock as they all rushed to see her IUD baby.

"When all the nurses come in to see a baby with his IUD", Violet captioned the video.

In a series of videos she shared, Violet revealed that she decided to take a pregnancy test out of precaution because she had been nauseous for the past two weeks.

She wrote: "So I had my Skyla IUD for nine months before I got pregnant and the reason that I decided to take a test was because I was feeling nauseous for about two weeks and I would just throw up every once in a while.

"I didn't know what was going on and so I took a test and it was positive right away."

She advised her followers to take a test if they were experiencing any symptoms, even if they were on birth control.

Intrauterine device (IUD) is believed to be more than 99% effective in preventing pregnancies. Yet, a number of women have been reported to get pregnant while on it.

https://igberetvnews.com/1437988/woman-got-pregnant-birth-control-gives-birth-baby-holding-iud-photos/
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by adanonso(f): 10:08am On Feb 02, 2023
Same thing is happening to me now. Though I didn't use the IUD but the injectable. I tried to abort it but noway. Now I can't even buy baby things. I keeps hating on the unborn baby self. now my BP is going up due to the stale of business by this money issues. Am not even sure of tonight food.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by ALFADOS(m): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

INTERESTING
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Well, thank goodness I'm a South African and not a Nigerian.

Private hospitals here can do it anytime as long as you're sure of your decision as a woman... They don't get to make decisions for you when it comes to things like having your tubes tied.

And why must you be the one to make a decision as to whether your wife should have her tubes tied or not?

No offence, but it's not up to you to decide because it's her body and her choice.

Maybe that's why they refused because they could see that you were the one pressuring her to do it and she didn't want to.
mhktaryan:

Hospitals won't tie your tubes sis, told them during my wife's second delivery and they gave me a shocker
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
I'm not a Nigerian, so I don't know.
MorningSir:
It's supposed to be youruba... I'm not yoruba tho πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Anyways, if you're one you should know what I mean πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by mhktaryan: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
[sub][/sub]
Samantha123:
Well, thank goodness I'm a South African and not a Nigerian.

Private hospitals here can do it anytime as long as you're sure of your decision as a woman... They don't get to make decisions for you when it comes to things like having your tubes tied.

And why must you be the one to make a decision as to whether your wife should have her tubes tied or not?

No offence, but it's not up to you to decide because it's her body and her choice.

Maybe that's why they refused because they could see that you were the one pressuring her to do it and she didn't want to.

Na sis, it was a joint decision but it's like an unprofessional conduct to them at general hospitals here...they won't just do it even if u have 5 kids already
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
The very unprofessional of them... What was their reasons?
mhktaryan:
[sub][/sub]

Na sis, it was a joint decision but it's like an unprofessional conduct to them at general hospitals here...they won't just do it even if u have 5 kids already
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Those hospital staff are incompetent.. what were their reasons?
mhktaryan:
[sub][/sub]

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by MorningSir: 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Samantha123:
I'm not a Nigerian, so I don't know.
oh just saw you're South African... What I typed in Yoruba actually means β€œhe played them”. More like beating them (the parents) at their own game.
Hope you get it now?
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2023
Yes, I do... Thanks.. smiley smiley
MorningSir:
oh just saw you're South African... What I typed in Yoruba actually means β€œhe played them”. More like beating them (the parents) at their own game.
Hope you get it now?
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Emeka71(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
Oh! Hell yeah!!! grin grin grin
I love your look.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
Thanks.
Emeka71:
I love your look.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by mhktaryan: 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:
Those hospital staff are incompetent.. what were their reasons?

Nothing cogent, they were like is it because of money? I said no but seems they have determined not to do it anyway. Nonsense and general hospitals
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Octobertwentysix(f): 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Samantha123:

Same here, tied my tubes after family planning failed an I had my third child, the good thing about my failed family planning is that it resulted in a boy( I had two girls then) but I no do again, three is enough.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by meobizy(f): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
Fake story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.