Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD (71427 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / How Do I Get Pregnant While Breastfeeding A 1 Year Old? / Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by MorningSir: 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ó gbé won ní handicap 😁

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by arantess: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
The boy said..

"Nothing like that here"

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by nzubegod: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Oloki:
When God decide to confuse you, He does the impossible.

I know some people will still insult me, that it is not God but some scientific stuff. I don't care. That's my opinion.

God Is The Greatest To There Is And Will Ever Be Now And Forever.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Slurity(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
KeyEndurance:
They Want The Baby To Go viral. God Dont have Time To put Anything To Any Baby's hand. Is The Parent That Put It There
Sebi You are God's Secretary to know if He have time or not. God that save me at the point of committing a suicide without using any human intervention. You are mistaking God for ordinary man with busy schedules.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by PotatoSalad(m): 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
christejames:
Say no to abortion 🤱
That's why yall will born full football squad that you can't take care of, and they end up becoming nuisance to the society.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by ednut1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
This is not possible. Make una rest
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by faceland: 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
Fighter
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by dominique(f): 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
KeyEndurance:
They Want The Baby To Go viral. God Dont have Time To put Anything To Any Baby's hand. Is The Parent That Put It There

It's obvious you don't know what an IUD is. It's a device inserted in the womb to prevent pregnancy. It rare occasions that a women gets pregnant with it, it is expelled during childbirth in most cases the child holding it. It happens in Nigeria too

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by abbey621(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
Slurity:
Sebi You are God's Secretary to know if He have time or not. God that save me at the point of committing a suicide without using any human intervention. You are mistaking God for ordinary man with busy schedules.

You never ready die ni, if you don ready nothing fit stop you grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by abbey621(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
dominique:

It's obvious you don't know what an IUD is. It's a device inserted in the womb to prevent pregnancy. It rare occasions that a women gets pregnant with it, it is expelled during childbirth in most cases the child holding it. It happens in Nigeria too

BS.....Most cases? It rarely ever happens that a newborn baby would be holding the IUD, all reported cases have been fabricated, no be today these stories dey circulate, there was one in the early 2000s of a newborn holding abortion pills grin grin

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/baby-born-holding-iud/
https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-baby-born-iud-mirena-268471572996
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Yes, if a baby is not wanted, it's an unwanted baby.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
modsfucker:

Unwanted baby she says.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lol.. very funny.. grin grin grin
Eriokanmi:
Me that would tell all my SA dr friends to partially place the fallope ring or filshie clip inside of you in order to bypass the sterilisation system? You don tell someone like me your plan already grin
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Ireportlive: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Arangee

Why is the IUD looking clean
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by pargelenis(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
What puzzles me is how does Oga Pastor always manage to get first to comment or first page on every major thread? The guy no get work? Even mods no de get salary so how pastor de chop? grin
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
grin grin The baby is really a super one.From the womb,he has already started defeating all obstacles, and he will continue to,as he grows.
Not even an IUD could stop his coming to this world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
But it's rare.

Mine is going to be very successful, I'll make sure of it.. smiley smiley smiley
webincomeplus:

Even that can fail. Have you heard of slipped ligature?
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
What language is this
MorningSir:
Ò gbè won ní handicap 😁
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Positiveme2020: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
KeyEndurance:

Very true . Lol
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by drololaaof: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD (Photos)

A woman who got pregnant while on birth control has given birth to a baby boy who came out of her womb holding the IUD in his hand, IGBERETV reports.

20-year-old Violet Quick, from Idaho, U.S.A., married her husband John Francis at 19. The couple weren't planning on having a child yet. However, just one year into their marriage they discovered they were expecting a child.

Violet and John who welcomed their baby boy, Rudy at the end of January 2022,

In a viral Tiktok video, which has amassed millions of views, the new mom shared footage of their son clasping her contraception device just moments after he was born.

She revealed that Rudy left even the nurses in shock as they all rushed to see her IUD baby.

"When all the nurses come in to see a baby with his IUD", Violet captioned the video.

In a series of videos she shared, Violet revealed that she decided to take a pregnancy test out of precaution because she had been nauseous for the past two weeks.

She wrote: "So I had my Skyla IUD for nine months before I got pregnant and the reason that I decided to take a test was because I was feeling nauseous for about two weeks and I would just throw up every once in a while.

"I didn't know what was going on and so I took a test and it was positive right away."

She advised her followers to take a test if they were experiencing any symptoms, even if they were on birth control.

Intrauterine device (IUD) is believed to be more than 99% effective in preventing pregnancies. Yet, a number of women have been reported to get pregnant while on it.

https://igberetvnews.com/1437988/woman-got-pregnant-birth-control-gives-birth-baby-holding-iud-photos/
This is not a new happening, there is occurrence in the past and is one of the rarest failure .
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by DonroxyII: 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Oloki:
When God decide to confuse you, He does the impossible.

I know some people will still insult me, that it is not God but some scientific stuff. I don't care. That's my opinion.
A Soul Bound to Come unto Earth will surely Come unto Earth whether we like it or Not ....

Once Decided and Decreed Be and It shall Be As all Concerned would Carried out the Order
Knowingly or Unknowingly .... !

... That's how Almighty Good-God of the Universes and Everything Therein Operates!
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by AshipaEk0: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD (Photos)

A woman who got pregnant while on birth control has given birth to a baby boy who came out of her womb holding the IUD in his hand, IGBERETV reports.

20-year-old Violet Quick, from Idaho, U.S.A., married her husband John Francis at 19. The couple weren't planning on having a child yet. However, just one year into their marriage they discovered they were expecting a child.

In a viral Tiktok video, which has amassed millions of views, the new mom shared footage of their son clasping her contraception device just moments after he was born.

She revealed that Rudy left even the nurses in shock as they all rushed to see her IUD baby.

"When all the nurses come in to see a baby with his IUD", Violet captioned the video.

In a series of videos she shared, Violet revealed that she decided to take a pregnancy test out of precaution because she had been nauseous for the past two weeks.

She wrote: "So I had my Skyla IUD for nine months before I got pregnant and the reason that I decided to take a test was because I was feeling nauseous for about two weeks and I would just throw up every once in a while.

"I didn't know what was going on and so I took a test and it was positive right away."

She advised her followers to take a test if they were experiencing any symptoms, even if they were on birth control.

Intrauterine device (IUD) is believed to be more than 99% effective in preventing pregnancies. Yet, a number of women have been reported to get pregnant while on it.

https://igberetvnews.com/1437988/woman-got-pregnant-birth-control-gives-birth-baby-holding-iud-photos/

If you actually believed this story you need to have your head examined for real.

Pikin hold IUD inside amniotic sac, still hold am comot birth canal, come hold am as Dem clean am up, give him mama, come use am pose for pictures

No difference between you and those ones wey dey believe say 1 book survive fire
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by ufotty2001: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
ERlS:

🤣🤣🤣
Who is laughing with u
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by ERlS(f): 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
ufotty2001:

Who is laughing with u

Your father
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by jimetagambo: 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
Fake news. They placed the iud in his hands after he was delivered.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Angelfrost(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
This one is already prepared to conquer all obstacles in life! grin
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Sleekfingers: 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

Thrash....

So before cleaning the baby , they didn't take the IUD from his hand?
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by jimetagambo: 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Samantha123:
That's why I'll choose to have my tubes tied after I'm done having children, in order to avoid situations like these where I'll then have to worry about having an unwanted baby on the way.
That's the way to go. I personally know 2 people that got pregnant with IUD.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by jimetagambo: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Thrash....

So before cleaning the baby , they didn't take the IUD from his hand?
Exactly. When I saw tiktok, I already knew it was acting.
People would do all sort to trend. Lol..

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Baby be like; "You think say you wise"
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Slurity(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
abbey621:

You never ready die ni, if you don ready nothing fit stop you grin grin grin grin
You knowledge of life and spiritually is shallow.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
Samantha123:
That's why I'll choose to have my tubes tied after I'm done having children, in order to avoid situations like these where I'll then have to worry about having an unwanted baby on the way.

Hmmmm.....

Get your hubby to have his ducts tied too.......

Other willing tubes out there.......
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
jeromestarks:
This woman has been fvcked and mounted by many men.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin except you want to train another man's child. A woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and she will pin his baby on you.

Don't pay bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to have a woman who gave her best to another man. Only a fool will do that. Are you the fool?

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

You concoct words of what you think is wisdom based on what you don't even know is true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.