Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today (71481 Views)

New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Them go still extend the February 10
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Celebrate that for that's 2k in my area
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Ejiakusmith(m): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Like seriously this OP that posted wasn't living in Abuja this I believe 🤣🤣

Ask any Abuja Resident how we they withdraw 10k from POS then come back here to thank ur God📌📌📌

1 Like

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by omooba969(m): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nigerians will learn to vote credible leaders by fire by force. grin
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by CodeTemplar: 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
jeromestarks:
This POS boy charged me N800 to give me 20k (totalling 20,800).

All is even old notes o.
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. Government is doing their best. Buhari is trying his best but the citizens are the major problem of this country. Haba!

I couldn't return it because I needed cash (transfer no dey work well well - network problem).
Don't even get me started on the number of people waiting at ATM. It's not easy.

How is it in your side?
that is cheap.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Bintdawood(f): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Na wa oh! Something of 200? Tbh even we seff no dey try for ourselves.
On top old naira notes seff
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
OP how far?

Bring the 20K old notes make I give you 18K new notes... cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by LogicallySXT(m): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
How can you collect such high charge and still give me Old notes?

The corruption is in every nigerian and not just the leaders.

While some POS operators are using this medium to cash out big, some have closed down due to lack of cash.

GOD HELP US!!! 🙏🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Lightened: 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thank you o...very clueless, just a show of shame if you do not know by now who is your enemy(ies) in this nation.
othermen:
You remain clueless if you can’t put the failure on the right person.

2 Likes

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Kokoboss: 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
LuvsBeautifl:
This is good na. I had to move from my community to the next to get cash. I was billed 600 for 5k. That's 5600
yours better o. 5k here na 1k charge.

1 Like

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by LuvsBeautifl: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Kokoboss:
yours better o. 5k here na 1k charge.

cry
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Exclusive101: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
What happened you are not blaming Tinubu

savcy:
Nigerians are the only people in the world who would gladly stand and watch their own country burn. The new notes are available, but cannot be found anywhere in the public space for commercial use. I don't blame them, though. This is all on the President and Emefiele.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by KB9ice(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Here at mile 2 estate Lagos it's #2k for #20k from our crazy POS operators.

1 Like

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by bonnyhope: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

All is even old notes o.
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. Government is doing their best. Buhari is trying his best but the citizens are the major problem of this country. Haba!

I couldn't return it because I needed cash (transfer no dey work well well - network problem).
Don't even get me started on the number of people waiting at ATM. It's not easy.

How is it in your side?

N800 for 20k is okay

As at yesterday it was N500 for 5k

You would have paid N2k for 20k if it was yesterday in my area

2 Likes

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by OlawaleBammie: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
I use 500 to withdraw 2k this morning when I wanted to eat, I swear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Abujaexpress: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

All is even old notes o.

How is it in your side?
Can change 5k for me with an interest of 500h?
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Themandator: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

All is even old notes o.

How is it in your side?

Calabar ,new notes gradually taking over

Banks ATM pays 20k max and there banks not in crowded areas where I patronise

My 5 and 1 k notes are all new

1 Like

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Elidrisy20: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
Jagajaga
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by KevinDeBruyne: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
Very cheap...they are charging 400 for 2 thousand here. How xan CBN and government bring a policy like this at such short notice, when they know the country lacks organization and control angry

2 Likes

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Itsrm(m): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
Keep blaming the POS operator. If only you know what he went through to get that money.

9 Likes

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Jubrilv(m): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
congrats bro, i was charged #400 to withdraw #5000
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by jeromestarks: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
Before I forget, please money is scarse. Don't struggle to get money only to go and pay the bride price of a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men. Only a fool would do that. Are you the fool?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by savcy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
Exclusive101:

What has Tinubu got to do with a Presidential backed CBN policy that wrecking havoc in the financial space? I don't belong in that group, please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Bawofss(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
everywhere scatter.....no light, no petrol, very few money in circulation, buses have even stopped working in Ile-ife Osun state.. Anarchy, Anarchy! Anarchy!

3 Likes

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by savcy(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Exclusive101:

What has Tinubu got to do with a Presidential backed CBN policy that's wrecking havoc in the financial space? I don't belong in that group, please.

1 Like

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by wonder233: 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Blaming everyone but the person directly in charge. Who is in power? Buhari. Which party is in power? APC.
If someone else can mess you up while you are in power, then you are not fit to be in power.
Bunch of delusional sufferhead hypocrite supporters.
Ogsirsolo:
PDP and CBN Mr emefiole una weldone we're watching you guys. We will use are PVC to fight you back

3 Likes

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by blackpanda: 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
habsydiamond:
Whats even the usefulness of notes that some people are rejecting currently... the govt have used this their policy to create a channel where pos owners can become millionaires from the sweat of the masses.. bluhari just keep disappointing Nigerians.

bOOHOO....Cry me a river grin
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by gentleguy1975: 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
ComeToJesus:

I withdrew 34000 naira inside a market and the charge was 300 naira. I was flabbergasted.
The operators there mop up from the market women and charge quite less.
on Monday, I withdrew 6k and I was charged #100, I was surprised
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by dayleke: 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
Why you guys adding the withdrawal fee to it?
You should be subtracting it, Sebi?
I stand to be corrected though..

🤔
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by chijoy7(f): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
Some of the POS guys bought the naira from agent

2 Likes

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by codeworks(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
there is fire in the mountain
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by helpee(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

All is even old notes o.

How is it in your side?
You are one of the last remaining problem of Nigeria. You have the effrontery to say Buhari is trying his best and then blame the innocent pos agent that gave you money for a paltry 800 naira. How much should she collect? My sister had to wrap money in towel and put it in DHL to send to her children in school when they couldn’t get money to spend. What is wrong with you? Transfer is not working. Queue on ATM yet it is the POs guy that collected 800 naira that is your problem. What is wrong with our youth? Defending an old man that is visibly ruining OUR economy while abusing a fellow youth that is on the road for 800 naira to meet his daily needs.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive / Rolex Wristwatches Given As Souvenirs At Dangote's Daughter, Fatima's Wedding / Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.