Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today (71428 Views)

New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Theo001(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Theo001:
The guy is very very stupid for doing that for you ! Why would he take 800 naira from you for 20k...now you don rip him 1200 naira .....why didn’t you go to ATM to withdraw your money ? Or do you at what lenght he goes to get that cash ! 🙄🙄we are all in these together . So blame nobody !
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Theo001(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Theo001:
The guy is very very stupid for doing that for you ! Why would he take 800 naira from you for 20k...now you don rip him 1200 naira .....why didn’t you go to ATM to withdraw your money ? Or do you know at what lenght he goes to get that cash ! 🙄🙄we are all in these together . So blame nobody !
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Iamthoney(m): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
For every 36k you wanna withdraw from POS you get charged 6k in Saapade(Ode)
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by eunisam: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
jeromestarks:
This POS boy charged me N800 to give me 20k (totalling 20,800).

All is even old notes o.
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. Government is doing their best. Buhari is trying his best but the citizens are the major problem of this country. Haba!

I couldn't return it because I needed cash (transfer no dey work well well - network problem).
Don't even get me started on the number of people waiting at ATM. It's not easy.

How is it in your side?

You are talking rubbish. Blame your government not the POS operators.

Why not enter bank?

For my area here in Abuja, 300k is 50k

500M is 15M go n verify
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by FirstbornWds: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
Makers49:
Here in onitsha,20k we take 4k as charges

Them don day do azaman work
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Cutehector(m): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lmao so nigerians are willing to pay that much for naira but come to the bank to make shitttty noise for 4naira sms alert charge.

Na we be our problem.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by ekukeku(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
400 to 6k
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by 9LifeCat: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
maureensylvia:
Here in Kano

10k is 1k
POS operators are no longer collecting withdrawal and deposit fees; They are now collecting TITHES...

I remain your AGRO JAGAGBAN
grin grin shocked aswear na free charge but tithing is compulsory. What a kontiri!

1 Like

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by siofra(f): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Itsrm:
Keep blaming the POS operator. If only you know what he went through to get that money.

What did they go through Thieves that go at night to withdraw money when people are few then come and charge ridiculous fees. Nonsense! angry
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Image123(m): 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
greggng:

Are you not ashamed of your comment ? The last time I checked pdp is not I power ...apc is in power ...whats the essence of lieing to Nigerians to get pity vote ..do you think we are foolish ? Tinubu works ve move to another party instead of shamelessly criticising his party policy ..as if he is a Saint amongst them . This is why Nigerians want obi

What exactly do you want? When Tinubu praised the government and said he'll continue from where they leave off, you guys complained. Now, he criticized the government, you are still complaining.
What you guys always forget is that this is a democracy not a dictatorship or 'theocracy' where everyone must be loyal and agree with everything done.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by symbianDON(m): 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
nony43:
Nigeria is a funny country , you deposit 20k old notes in the bank comes out and withdraw the same 20k old notes.at the ATM. Where are the new notes?
very wicked people at the helms of affairs

1 Like

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by 2rez: 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obaofaba:
Emefiele should be sacked immediately.

Why milady
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by hohafrank(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obaofaba:
Emefiele should be sacked immediately.
Why?
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by eunisam: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
habsydiamond:
Whats even the usefulness of notes that some people are rejecting currently... the govt have used this their policy to create a channel where pos owners can become millionaires from the sweat of the masses.. bluhari just keep disappointing Nigerians.

Is it the POS that are huddling the Cas?

Thank God if POS operators becomes millionaires. Abi u be enemy of progress? Person become millions n e dey pain u, as e dey pain you, e go dey sweet dem
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Sprinklepee: 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

All is even old notes o.
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. Government is doing their best. Buhari is trying his best but the citizens are the major problem of this country. Haba!

I couldn't return it because I needed cash (transfer no dey work well well - network problem).
Don't even get me started on the number of people waiting at ATM. It's not easy.

How is it in your side?
haba op your own good ooo, for my area warri that 20k na 4k charges..
Ment, na die we dey here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by miketayo(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

All is even old notes o.

How is it in your side?

I don't get the problem here. I have been looking for cash for 2 days. we hardly see anyone in ATMs in VI, went round Ajose, Muri and sanusi no cash. the only atm dispensing was for Lotus bank and the queue was mad
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Itsrm(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
siofra:

What did they go through Thieves that go at night to withdraw money when people are few then come and charge ridiculous fees. Nonsense! angry

Did they stop you from withdrawing yours at night as well?
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Osesbrainwave(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
I remember when I visited my grandma in the village and my grandma said son, one day some people will waste time reading your comment !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Mathi: 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
congratulation

jeromestarks:

All is even old notes o.

How is it in your side?
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by ozo13(m): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

All is even old notes o.

How is it in your side?
I got exactly 20k old notes too.and people were even happen to take from me.we used all to purchase fuel at the filling station.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Illegal1(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
Abeg i no even knw wetin i wn talk again slf...
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
POS business is now lucrative.

2 Likes

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by greggng: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
Image123:

What exactly do you want? When Tinubu praised the government and said he'll continue from where they leave off, you guys complained. Now, he criticized the government, you are still complaining.
What you guys always forget is that this is a democracy not a dictatorship or 'theocracy' where everyone must be loyal and agree with everything done.

Let Nigerians decide what they want .but it will be mad to settle for a confuse candidate ...
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by benqo01(m): 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
FUNNY THING IS U RE BEING PAID OLD NOTE AND THEY CHARGE VERY HIGH WTF
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Chetas81(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
habsydiamond:
Whats even the usefulness of notes that some people are rejecting currently... the govt have used this their policy to create a channel where pos owners can become millionaires from the sweat of the masses.. bluhari just keep disappointing Nigerians.
kick APC GOVERNMENT out
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Angelfrost(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Makers49:
Here in onitsha,20k we take 4k as charges

The penchant or desire for Nigerians to make life difficult for their fellow countrymen needs to be studied as a course universally!

We complain a lot about our leaders, but an average Nigerian is irredeemably cruel and shockingly evil!
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Illegal1(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Will you still vote for APC after all these?
don't be stupid...
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Chetas81(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
SVC6000:
Nigeria na scam
NIGERIAN'S
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by benqo01(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
I WITHDREW D LAST 5H IN MY ACCOUNT TO BUY SOMETHING IT WAS TAKEN AS CHARGES D GUY NO EVEN WITHDRAW AM E JUST INSERT MY CARD GIVE ME BACK I JUST WAKA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Illegal1(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
gfelo:
very soon POS business go die when everybody get used to cashless life style, this i ve seen.

cashless life style no go work for nigeria,so jst 4get abt dat 1
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by themanderon: 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
CBN should temporarily ban POs operators for now. They are the real problems we are facing because the criminal bank managers are furnishing them with the money they are supposed to be putting in their ATM's. They are making a kill as at this time. To withdraw 5k you have to give them 3k extra In my location. Another one was charging 4k to withdraw 8k is that not madness
All the banks along bank road in my location never had cash to dispense but you find wads of new naira notes being sold by the pos rogues very close to the banks so how did they get the money if not for criminal minded bank officials?
Nigerians are the real problem of Nigerians. They are always seeking to take advantage of very unfortunate situations to undo others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive / Rolex Wristwatches Given As Souvenirs At Dangote's Daughter, Fatima's Wedding / Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.