Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today (71427 Views)

New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Mercury12(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
maureensylvia:
Here in Kano

10k is 1k
POS operators are no longer collecting withdrawal and deposit fees; They are now collecting TITHES...

I remain your AGRO JAGAGBAN

Lol.
Naso we see am o
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Ken4Christ: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Illegal1:

don't be stupid...

I don't get you. It's a simple question and it's a food for thought and a message to those still pledging allegiance to this evil party.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by jeromestarks: 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
gabazin080:
baba abeg drop location. here na 4k for 20k
Na for Toro, Bauchi state.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by fr3do(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
savcy:
Nigerians are the only people in the world who would gladly stand and watch their own country burn. The new notes are available, but cannot be found anywhere in the public space for commercial use. I don't blame them, though. This is all on the President and Emefiele.

This is on the APC
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Image123(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
greggng:

I am looking at it from another angle . What tinubu is doing might be his undoing I the sense that the opposition parties might use it against his party . They might start by reminding Nigerians that during apc tenure ...fuel price has gone up and you cant even see it to buy. Secondly during apc tenure Nigerians have faced untold hardship ..insecurity etc... I expect any candidate they are bringing out to say this is what I will do when I get to power ..I don't expect him to keep criticising the policy of the platform he is contesting under.whether you like it or not ...is the party in power that produced Mr president . The Mr president produced cbn governor ...nobody from.opposition party is having a decision making stake in this administration.. in conclusion apc govt or administration is responsible for what Nigerians are going through ...since tinubu is part of them...he has automatically inherited there sin ...he is not just part of them but a critical stake holder ...he nominated many functionaries at the top ...ie he recommended osibanjo, he recommended aregbesola ,he recommended fashola ...he recommended abike dabire...etc..He can't claim to be a Saint. The failure of apc is so massive that Nigerians will be fools if the repeat this mistake again

You're right, that's the exact reason why he has to speak up as the decisions affect him most in the sense that swing voters will vote against Tinubu because of Buhari/CBN. Buhari hardly cares or has anything to lose. Tinubu already has a lot of convincing to do if he wants to win the election. Adding fuel crises and crazy CBN policies to his assignment is not something he looks like he'll take laying low. We pray for the best at the polls anyway.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by savcy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
fr3do:

This is on the APC

The APC started sabotage of the country? Oh, come on! People have hoarding fuel, stealing oil, etc. since time.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by fabulous0156(m): 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
Marvyx:
Learn how to use some platforms like Opay or Palmpay (my best) to make your transfers. They are fast, efficient and intra transfers within the platforms are free., small businesses can even utilize them.

Opay is more fast
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by slymansun: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
jeromestarks:
This POS boy charged me N800 to give me 20k (totalling 20,800).

All is even old notes o.
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. Government is doing their best. Buhari is trying his best but the citizens are the major problem of this country. Haba!

I couldn't return it because I needed cash (transfer no dey work well well - network problem).
Don't even get me started on the number of people waiting at ATM. It's not easy.

How is it in your side?

You should even thank God, the POS operator tried. Where I am, you pay #2000 to withdraw #20K.
Frankly speaking, the FG is not the only reason why this country is failing. Our greed, wickedness and the mentality of " I-don't-care-what-happens-to-others-so-far-I-make-money" has destroyed this country.
You can't give what you don't have. The Governments we have is a product of who we are; the people that constitute the govt and various authorities are from among us.
The level of greed, self-centeredness, and insensitivity to other people's plight is alarmingly high in this country and that is the reason for our failures.
Having a saintly president cannot change this country, this nation can only get better if we all decide to change.
Why will one filling station be selling fuel at #300/ liter and another at #450/liter when both of them are in the same town and even located close to each other.

1 Like

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Gidigrav(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
He cheap self here in benin today nah 1500 my brother pay to withdraw 10000old not given imagine we just dey play for this country....fuel still 500 per liter
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
EngrKemp:

You people are very wicked and heartless in that state normally.
No fear of God ..
Na just money money every where
Same charges in Ile-Ife not only onitsha

1 Like

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by t2luv1: 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
DMTtechnologies:

Talking about Ijebu Ode... Why not buy this land

Distress Sale

A Standard plot of land is available at Itanrin, Ijebu ode.
The land is few meters away from Benin Ore Expressway.

Asking price = 1.5m

Partner I live in Miami in my own house. Left Nigeria when I was 19 and that was over 35 years ago. Father and Mother long passed away. I already have a house in Lagos that I rarely used. The last time I was in Nigeria was 5 years ago. Currently, Nigeria ain't even showing on my radar,
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Rillycool(m): 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Marvyx:
Learn how to use some platforms like Opay or Palmpay (my best) to make your transfers. They are fast, efficient and intra transfers within the platforms are free., small businesses can even utilize them.
How does this PALMPAY FUNCTION?
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Lionmachala(m): 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
miniziter:
Please I'm a POS person. Link me make I come buy

Go to flling station ... Strike deal with them
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by UncutSk(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
you got this very cheap
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by grandstar(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

All is even old notes o.
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. Government is doing their best. Buhari is trying his best but the citizens are the major problem of this country. Haba!

I couldn't return it because I needed cash (transfer no dey work well well - network problem).
Don't even get me started on the number of people waiting at ATM. It's not easy.

How is it in your side?

How is the boy the friend? Why are people so ready to condemn victims rather than the perpetrators?

How is the POS boy replenish the cash he pays out? You know there is a cash scarcity out there! I even wonder how they stay in business.

The CBN is chiefly to blame for this fiasco. The CBN motive for a Naira redesign and swap are insincere. It seemed the motive was to target politicians who needed a war chest of cash to win elections. It must also have been embarrassed about the bullion vans entering the house of a politician in 2019 in which much blame must have been heaped on it.

It wasn't just the redesign and swap, there were also severe limits on amounts Nigerians could withdraw daily which was pecked at 20,000.

The figure wasn't just a joke but that it was to be dispensed in N200 notes!

This isn't the first time a Naira redesign has been carried out. The last time was completely hitch free. There was not even electronic transfers at that time which would have cushioned things in the event they turn awry. It was completely hitch-free.

Continue looking for scapegoats under the sand. That is what incompetent people prefer rather than own up to their own faults.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Sniper101(m): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

All is even old notes o.

How is it in your side?

8h for 20k
you no happy?

This time yesterday I went down the street 2get cash. POS woman told me 2k for 20k old notes. I angrily drove away. I went to somewhere else where I got 20k for 1k. Still old notes.

this morning I had 2go join cue at an ATM o
..succeeded in withdrawin 40k. New notes. grin
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Wanbissaka: 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
Sniper101:

8h for 20k
you no happy?

This time yesterday I went down the street 2get cash. POS woman told me 2k for 20k old notes. I angrily drove away. I went to somewhere else where I got 20k for 1k. Still old notes.

this morning I had 2go join cue at an ATM o
..succeeded in withdrawin 40k. New notes. grin
boss man do 2k for your boy

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Irindowo99(m): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
EngrKemp:

You people are very wicked and heartless in that state normally.
No fear of God ..
Na just money money every where
Money is their God.

1 Like

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by greggng: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Image123:

You're right, that's the exact reason why he has to speak up as the decisions affect him most in the sense that swing voters will vote against Tinubu because of Buhari/CBN. Buhari hardly cares or has anything to lose. Tinubu already has a lot of convincing to do if he wants to win the election. Adding fuel crises and crazy CBN policies to his assignment is not something he looks like he'll take laying low. We pray for the best at the polls anyway.

To be honest I am suspecting a kind of military take over ..cos i have never seen where a govt in power is worsening things at the die minute heading to an election .
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Image123(m): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
greggng:

To be honest I am suspecting a kind of military take over ..cos i have never seen where a govt in power is worsening things at the die minute heading to an election .

More like an attempt to make them postpone the elections or riot out the results and scatter the whole country, but God pass man.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Image123(m): 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
fr3do:

This is on the APC

Is the APC banks or CBN that is printing and distributing money? Is Tinubu and El Rufai not APC? Are you more APC than them?
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by savealifeplease: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

All is even old notes o.

How is it in your side?
3k for 10k in Delta State
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Bfly: 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Which is APC hand now. Bleep y'all
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by purejustice36: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
See diswan o
I withdrew 20k today with abeg
And still paid 2k for the transaction making it a total of 22
Like this I just tire

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Modified :
Transaction below

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Raylight2(m): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

All is even old notes o.

How is it in your side?

Thank God that's it's only #800 you paid.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by favour32(m): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obaofaba:
Emefiele should be sacked immediately.
Who go sack am?
Buhari,him oga wey send am message.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by chinos20(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Here in nsukka 5000 goes for 1250
It's like a dream
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by blendz4real(m): 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
Y'all talking terrible things about POS operators don't even have an idea what they've been going through to get the cash you come to withdraw.
You expect someone who has used N500 to secure 10k (or even more) to give it to you for less when they have transported to and fro and the service provider will still charge them? Haba mana!
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Ade3131: 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
jeromestarks:

All is even old notes o.

How is it in your side?

I was told to pay same 800 Naira for just 10k by a POS operator yesterday..... I feel the POS agents at your area are still God fearing compared to the demons here.

Most of them even say they can only disburse 2k or 100 naira for every 1k.
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Bintdawood(f): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
omooba969:

What's the commission for #20k in Kano?

Well it depends, my place is 400. Buh there are places that charge more than that and also places that charge 200 for 20k
Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by omooba969(m): 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bintdawood:

Well it depends, my place is 400. Buh there are places that charge more than that and also places that charge 200 for 20k

Fair enough, thanks.

1 Like

Re: See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today by Bintdawood(f): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
omooba969:

Fair enough, thanks.

You welcome☺

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive / Rolex Wristwatches Given As Souvenirs At Dangote's Daughter, Fatima's Wedding / Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.