Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,784 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

Girlfriend & I Same Age Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend & I Same Age Marriage (5381 Views)

Can You Get Married To Someone Of Same Age With You? / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / Under-age Marriage.....serrriously?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend & I Same Age Marriage by nkc(m): 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2007
My Girl Friend & I , Are Of The Same Age , I Plan To Marry Her , Later On. Is That A Bad Idea , or Should I Go Ahead With My Plans. She Is Also Quite InTo It, But Atimes , She Feels A Bit Uncertain , But She Is Not Complaining Much. So What Do You Guys & Girls Have To Recommend , Pls Be Very Constructive. Thanks
Re: Girlfriend & I Same Age Marriage by cuteass1(f): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2007
The fact that you guys are of the same age is not a reason enough for her to be "a bit uncertain", my advice to you is that you guys search yourselves and find out if you have the potensials of being married
the love, the happiness, the undersatnding, the compartibility, the passion to be husband and wife because from where i'm standing it seems there are other factores here shocked.

It seems there's something wrong somewhere, but i can assure you that "this wrong thing" has nothing to do with your age wink

A man gets married to a woman older than him and they live happily ever after not to mention couple of the same age, i don't agree to that wink

Both of you seem undecided and that's not a good start sad
Re: Girlfriend & I Same Age Marriage by nkc(m): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2007
thanks cute-ass for your reply, from my stand, i guess i know, what i want( which is her ) .she loves me , that i can say for sure, to the best of my knowledge, but most times, she feels that the age thing might not work, she sometimes wishes i were older by a yr, but i told her that what matters most is the love and not the age. gave her instances as u sighted above, but i don't want to be d one to decide for her, i want her to make that decision by herself( is that wise) which i believe will make her feel a lot better with the idea. Thanks
Re: Girlfriend & I Same Age Marriage by jaybaby(f): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2007
y NOT --U CAN GO ON & MARRY HER
Re: Girlfriend & I Same Age Marriage by cuteass1(f): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2007
@ nkc

You're damn right, its the love that matters not the age

She might want to know that atimes, opportunity comes but once , , what if she walks out on you and never finds love again??

What will it benefit her if she finds someone older than herself and she's incapable of loving him the way she loves you , it might then be too late for her to come back to you sad

But sweetheart, if her heart is not made up, i'll advice you not to marry her, and don't force her into it because a relationship where both partners are not sure will probably not last too long  ,  but do give her some time wink

If she's meant for you, not even she can stop it cheesy your "thing" will never pass you by wink
Re: Girlfriend & I Same Age Marriage by nkc(m): 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2007
thanks, cute-ass and jay baby, i appreciate yur comments, as u said cute-ass, i won't force her, i will allow her to make up her mind, i pray she makes a positive one though.thanks one more time
Re: Girlfriend & I Same Age Marriage by cuteass1(f): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2007
You're very welcome.
I hope it works out for both of you cos you sound like a very understanding guy, and i hope she finds out how lucky she is before its too late cheesy .

I wish you all the luck in the world wink
Re: Girlfriend & I Same Age Marriage by Creamish(f): 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2007
Me and ma boyfriend are agemates too and he intends marrying me next year (AMEN), Im even older with a week and some days but dat dont mean a thing to me cos i give him soo much respect dat sometimes i forget we're agemates,

Its not about age but compactibility and understanding, trust and love, let dem decide for u sweety! wink

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend & I Same Age Marriage by ima1(f): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2007
i personally can't marry someone the same age or 3 years older than me, i just feel that they wouldn't be as matured as i am, i prefer 5-10 years older than me, then i know they are more up to my standards and have the same opinions as me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend & I Same Age Marriage by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2008
ima1:

i personally can't marry someone the same age or 3 years older than me, i just feel that they wouldn't be as matured as i am, i prefer 5-10 years older than me, then i know they are more up to my standards and have the same opinions as me.

Dearie, that might be quite dangerous. Plus, I have a nasty feeling that by the time you finally fall in love, youll throw the guy's age to the dogs.

@poster

I happen to know a couple (a pastor and his wife) where the wife is older than the man. And when they talk to you about courtship and dating and marriage, you'd think they invented it.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend & I Same Age Marriage by hanen(f): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2008
na wa o, that sound like such a fickle reason to be unsure if you want to marry the person you love. ur girl needs to stop looking for excuses, im sorry. I can testify to the fact that older doesnt necessarily mean wiser.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You / Who Rocked The Breast Hanging Out Better? Lil Kim Vs Nicki Minaj / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.