Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate (24351 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by malel1: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2023
Buddha3:
grin grin

Na that soldier wey them wipe comot for ground na im sweet me pass!

😂😂😂😂 I think say na only soldier sabi that clearance , didn’t know students can clear person too

11 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by jaxxy(m): 10:00am On Feb 03, 2023
Okiton:
they dare not try that when boys were on campus, but just now that the university premises are filled with children.

who are boys? na 3 heads them get? unless them one commit suicide. u better face u books and leave that place.

U don't know who soldiers are. Them no be normal human being. They are trained for disaster.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Enemyofpeace: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:
Students should learn to be law abiding. The only reason they can lock their gates and make noise is because they are students.
will you keep kwayet.

6 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by backtovillage: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2023
What is how uniform men known for?
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by jaxxy(m): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Its too early in the morning to be this foolish.

continue decieving urself. The truth is bitter. Leave solider and face ur books.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Oju4190: 10:01am On Feb 03, 2023
Man to man blow to blow, nigeria soldiers are very lazy.......The gun is deir only strenght

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by sotall(m): 10:01am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

They are trained to kill. If u haven't seen the other side of soldiers doesn't mean u should axt like a person with no sense.

The students are not the owners of the school u have a school authority. Report the incident.

I have not seen any country were students or civilians beat the Military cos they know what the military can do.

Here civilians will be forming don jazzy untill e red.
Please shut up if you dont know how to talk.

Do soldiers of other countries go about abusing civilian and not being law-abiding?

In America and Europe, civilians wear army camouflage without getting harassed. But here in Nigeria, they harrass you and assult you.

I no dey pity them when they are killed by terrorists, kidnappers or robbers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by ballerman(m): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2023
Nigeria soilders should learn to be law abiding.. what's there to wait for your turn on the ATM queue. Or better still ask for permission to withdraw before your turn.. but instead they will wear thier mumu khaki to oppress already frustrated citizens..

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by malel1: 10:02am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

They are trained to kill. If u haven't seen the other side of soldiers doesn't mean u should axt like a person with no sense.

The students are not the owners of the school u have a school authority. Report the incident.

I have not seen any country were students or civilians beat the Military cos they know what the military can do.

U are a fool still.
U expect the students to fold their hands and watch soldiers beat up female student just like that ?

Bleep u bro

10 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Midehi3(f): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2023
Asgard13:
grin

When them go begin collect.. Hope nobody go blame zombies

We Dey watch
Demon, you are never for a good cause, and so shall your life remain, no time

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by jaxxy(m): 10:04am On Feb 03, 2023
ballerman:
no worry. Soldier go soon kpai all your family. Since you are defending those animal. Eranko

she solider go leave him work come kpai u mumu. Solider are trained they mind their business untill u cross ur boundaries.

If soldiers want to wipe all of u for that school na sorry. idiots
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by sotall(m): 10:04am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

who are boys? na 3 heads them get? unless them one commit suicide. u better face u books and leave that place.

U don't know who soldiers are. Them no be normal human being. They are trained for disaster.

They are trained for disaster and boko haram is killing them like chickens.
Seems you are one of them...
Just do anyhow, you sef go collect

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by malel1: 10:04am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

That's all u have. Bad attitude and no sense at all. If the military retaliate there is nothing the students can do bt cry foul and massacre.

Learn to have sense on public.

Why don’t u go massacre them ? How many boko haram have u and ur soldiers massacred ? Believe me if they give those students gun those soldiers can’t face them idiot

10 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Okiton: 10:04am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

Bros calm you may not understand what I mean. Boys are more brutal , the matter there be when two elephants fight na grasses go suffer

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Asgard13: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2023
Midehi3:

Demon, you are never for a good cause, and so shall your life remain, no time

one talking to himself and wishing herself .. enjoy how your life is..

Nexf!
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by udemzyudex(m): 10:05am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

So a soldier should go ahead and kill anyone they see or anyone that challenge their authority or don't buy their nonsense act?
I thought there's a rule of engagement in the army?

Ok those in sambisa forest are military men right? Haven't they been killing you soldiers,how many of them have you been able to kill?

You only have power on civilians and when they are tired of your nonsense you talk about what the military can do,why haven't they cleared all the unknown gun men,bandits,Iswap etc?

You think if as a civilian I have the right to a gun you will threaten me with yours?
How many times have you heard of civilians fighting with soldiers in civilised countries? It's only in this naija because you soldiers don't respect yourself when you wear that kaki,most of you join the army because of poverty and no job and not for the love of the country that's why you go about beating up civilians and acting like illiterates.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Fujiyama: 10:06am On Feb 03, 2023
gfelo:
u start ur comment well but end it wrongly, this are the people that sacrifice their life that u might live, if not because of nigeria incompetent are they not suppose to built enough ATM for soldiers in the Barracks, its so unfortunate that this guys defend this country without been carter for, in foreign country soldiers have everything in their barracks SHAME ON NIGERIA

^^^

undecided

Don't talk about sacrifice when it involves these people in green uniforms.

There are real professionals in this country who actually do sacrifice their lives so that others may live. They don't run away from a challenge and call it a "tactical retreat". undecided We don't see these professionals involved in the sort of nonsense that took place in Uniben. Nurses, lab technicians and other medical staff take blood, waste and tissue samples from people with highly contagious diseases. Some of them die if they contract these diseases, yet I have never, ever seen a nurse or doctor push their way to the front of a queue and say we should 'respect' their uniform.

Rubbish.

10 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Chekwume16(m): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2023
Don't be stupid. You are part of the problem this
country has with your poor way of thinking
Asgard13:
grin

When them go begin collect.. Hope nobody go blame zombies

We Dey watch

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by jaxxy(m): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2023
malel1:

U are a fool still.
U expect the students to fold their hands and watch soldiers beat up female student just like that ?

Bleep u bro

what did the female do? and if they were wrong there are better ways tho handle it not fighting a soldier mugu. na die u won die.

They only left u cos they know u are students. try this outside u are all goners

Una no go get sense.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by NoToPile: 10:07am On Feb 03, 2023
Very wrong time to shunt on an atm queue, people are angry already.

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by udemzyudex(m): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2023
malel1:

Why don’t u go massacre them ? How many boko haram have u and ur soldiers massacred ? Believe me if they give those students gun those soldiers can’t face them idiot

You dey mind am?

He said soldiers are train to kill na em dem never clear the whole sambisa forest,dem see who hold better gun like them,na civilians dem dey form hard man for.

Legalise cultist people with guns.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Asgard13: 10:07am On Feb 03, 2023
Chekwume16:
Don't be stupid. You are part of the problem this
country has with your poor way of thinking

Is that all?

Next!
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by jaxxy(m): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2023
udemzyudex:

So a soldier should go ahead and kill anyone they see or anyone that challenge their authority or don't buy their nonsense act?
I thought there's a rule of engagement in the army?

Ok those in sambisa forest are military men right? Haven't they been killing you soldiers,how many of them have you been able to kill?

You only have power on civilians and when they are tired of your nonsense you talk about what the military can do,why haven't they cleared all the unknown gun men,bandits,Iswap etc?

You think if as a civilian I have the right to a gun you will threaten me with yours?
How many times have you heard of civilians fighting with soldiers in civilised countries? It's only in this naija because you soldiers don't respect yourself when you wear that kaki,most of you join the army because of poverty and no job and not for the love of the country that's why you go about beating up civilians and acting like illiterates.

u do not physically engage soldiers. U report them.

U attack them anything u see u take it like that.

Soldiers are mostly peaceful untill u cross ur boundaries.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Donedeal1(m): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2023
When ppl know their rights.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by jaxxy(m): 10:10am On Feb 03, 2023
Okiton:
Bros calm you may not understand what I mean. Boys are more brutal , the matter there be when two elephants fight na grasses go suffer

nothing boys won do we we never see. I have told u what soldiers can do u never see am b4.

I have warned u students to get sense.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by sotall(m): 10:11am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

what did the female do? and if they were wrong there are better ways tho handle it not fighting a soldier mugu. na die u won die.

They only left u cos they know u are students. try this outside u are all goners

Una no go get sense.

I dare you this idiot to go and do the same thing they did, you go collect and nothing go happen.

U think say na only soldier get craze for head

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by okuta007: 10:11am On Feb 03, 2023
NwaliE01:
I have never seen a soldier here in Australia.

I don't even know the colour of their uniform.

Why is our beloved country so cursed with wickedness and oppression?

Because the average Nigerian is plagued with MASSIVE INFERIORITY COMPLEX - so anything that will make him feel or appear superior to a fellow Nigerian, he will do with impunity- just to feel a little better about himself.,. that’s why we spray money at event to make who don’t have money to spray to feel less than us, that’s why we love titles -

His Excellency, Chief (The Rt. Hon) Dr Senator Politician Evangelist Imam Professor Major General (Rtd) George Musa Olu Okoye JP, CFR, BSc, MSC, PhD, mni, MD, MBA etc,.. it’s all about feeling inferior

Bill Clinton has a Juris Doctor (JD) degree -I have never heard him being addressed as Dr. Bill Clinton - same with Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton - They are called Mr. Clinton, Hillary Clinton or simply Mr. Obama -

HOWEVER, a few Nigerians I know here in America who have JD or PhD will not let us hear word.. they scream it Dr this - Dr that - because they are feeling inferior and want to be recognized and feel better about themselves

you gerrit? 😁

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Acidosis(m): 10:11am On Feb 03, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Wrong time to be wearing Uniforms

Wrong time to oppress people with uniforms.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Fujiyama: 10:11am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

^^^

undecided

Disaster indeed.

Meanwhile, killer bandits are displaying new currency notes and yet the people 'trained for disaster' have not been able to locate them. What are these 'trained' people doing in Uniben anyway? Are they trying to get the education they so clearly lack? Its too late for that.

Rubbish.

7 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by malel1: 10:12am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

Una no go get sense.

But boko haram and UGM have been beating and even killing ur soldiers , what have they done about it ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by jaxxy(m): 10:12am On Feb 03, 2023
malel1:

Continue talking rubbish. I am only advising u on how to deal with soldiers respectfully.

U want to behave like animals. Nothing u can do that soldiers have not seen b4. If soldiers start now una go run.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt / DSS Interrogates Temitope Aluko Over Ekitigate / Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.