Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate (24344 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by jaxxy(m): 9:40am On Feb 03, 2023
Students should learn to be law abiding. The only reason they can lock their gates and make noise is because they are students.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Mrkumareze(m): 9:42am On Feb 03, 2023
ScamHunter:
In some countries, you can stay for 6 years without knowing what their military uniform looks like because their soldiers never wear them out of the barracks. Nigerian soldiers are only brave when they encounter unarmed civilians. BH, ISWAP, UGM, ND militants and ESN they won't dare play around with. Only brave when people are unarmed. So unprofessional.

You are right bro. I have lived a country for 4 years plus, I never for one day see the colour of their military wears.. infact its rare to see police carrying assault riffle...

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Hendrixky: 9:43am On Feb 03, 2023
Asgard13:
grin

When them go begin collect.. Hope nobody go blame zombies

We Dey watch
..collect wetin

This na Benin city, edo state

If you do anyhow boys go give you wotowoto

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by NwaliE01: 9:44am On Feb 03, 2023
I have never seen a soldier here in Australia.

I don't even know the colour of their uniform.

Why is our beloved country so cursed with wickedness and oppression?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by ogbe88(m): 9:44am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:
Students should learn to be law abiding. The only reason they can lock their gates and make noise is because they are students.
U made no sense, if u r a soldier u go collect your own beatings join.

19 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 03, 2023
grin grin

Na that soldier wey them wipe comot for ground na im sweet me pass!

17 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Sijo01(f): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2023
vanunu:
No professionalism

Don't expect such from jonkies on uniforms

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by spencekat(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2023
Is like another nationwide protest is looming?

6 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2023
Edo no be Lagos

8 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by udemzyudex(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

The only reason most people are scared of soldiers is because of the gun they carry and they act like cultist.

People don't respect soldiers in this country because they don't respect themselves.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Okiton: 9:48am On Feb 03, 2023
Kai I love this
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Okiton: 9:49am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:
you are an idiot

16 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by letitrainnow(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2023
Eyewitnesses told this online media that the soldiers would not join the queue or take permission from anybody but forcefully push their way to the front in their numbers.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by gfelo(m): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2023
u start ur comment well but end it wrongly, this are the people that sacrifice their life that u might live, if not because of nigeria incompetent are they not suppose to built enough ATM for soldiers in the Barracks, its so unfortunate that this guys defend this country without been carter for, in foreign country soldiers have everything in their barracks SHAME ON NIGERIA
ScamHunter:
In some countries, you can stay for 6 years without knowing what their military uniform looks like because their soldiers never wear them out of the barracks. Nigerian soldiers are only brave when they encounter unarmed civilians. BH, ISWAP, UGM, ND militants and ESN they won't dare play around with. Only brave when people are unarmed. So unprofessional.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by jaxxy(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2023
udemzyudex:

The only reason most people are scared of soldiers is because of the gun they carry and they act like cultist.

People don't respect soldiers in this country because they don't respect themselves.

They are trained to kill. If u haven't seen the other side of soldiers doesn't mean u should axt like a person with no sense.

The students are not the owners of the school u have a school authority. Report the incident.

I have not seen any country were students or civilians beat the Military cos they know what the military can do.

Here civilians will be forming don jazzy untill e red.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by jaxxy(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2023
Okiton:
you are an idiot

That's all u have. Bad attitude and no sense at all. If the military retaliate there is nothing the students can do bt cry foul and massacre.

Learn to have sense on public.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by AmuDimpka: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2023
Look at how the Nigerian Army

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by OlawaleBammie: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2023
KushLyon:
grin
that is clearing and forwarding grin

8 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by malel1: 9:56am On Feb 03, 2023
KushLyon:
grin

😂😂😂
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Thomasankara(m): 9:56am On Feb 03, 2023
[/color]which set[color=#770077]
pretydiva:
They dealt with their soldier mercilessly grin. Omo! I miss my Alma mata
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by hush15: 9:57am On Feb 03, 2023
BleedingPen:

https://www.campusgist.com.ng/2023/02/02/uniben-students-protest-assault-by-soldiers-shut-school-gate/

Why go to school and student's atm to be flexing muscle rather than against boko haram...

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Okiton: 9:57am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

That's all u have. Bad attitude and no sense at all. If the military retaliate there is nothing the students can do bt cry foul and massacre.

they dare not try that when boys were on campus, but just now that the university premises are filled with children.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by jaxxy(m): 9:58am On Feb 03, 2023
ogbe88:
U made no sense, if u r a soldier u go collect your own beatings join.

I'm not a soldier bt if u think u can beat a soldier u are mad u don't know what u are getting into.

All this student gra gra we didn't back in the days u are not there for that, read ur books and get out of that place.

u are beating soldier and feeling like Don jazzy. I pity ur life. Pray the soldiers don't come back na cry all of una go cry.

Ordinary students thst should face their studies and getat from there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by malel1: 9:58am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

u are a fool , is uni Ben ATM the only one in edo ? If soldiers want to use there ATM they have to stay in line or ask for permissiofrom the students

9 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by uuzba(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2023
pretydiva:
They dealt with their soldier mercilessly grin. Omo! I miss my Alma mata
As you can beat soldiers, why not kukuma join Army and defend Nigeria well?
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by ballerman(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

no worry. Soldier go soon kpai all your family. Since you are defending those animal. Eranko

10 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by FashionCookie(f): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2023
Nothing anybody wan tell me. Na guy wey match the soldier 4 ground na cultist. See as he tap the soldier man press am 4 ground like ball...
The thing is, people are angry and there's a limit to what anyone can take. Don't push people.

9 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Enemyofpeace: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2023
Very good.

Bloody civilian 1-0 Soldiers

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Otunbakayce: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

They are trained to kill. If u haven't seen the other side of soldiers doesn't mean u should axt like a person with no sense.

The students are not the owners of the school u have a school authority. Report the incident.

I have not seen any country were students or civilians beat the Military cos they know what the military can do.

Here civilians will be forming don jazzy untill e red.
Its too early in the morning to be this foolish.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Flooded Owerri And Claims Of Photoshopped Pictures / PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) / Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.