Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate (24348 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by NwaliE01: 10:12am On Feb 03, 2023
okuta007:

Because they average Nigerian is plagued with MASSIVE INFERIORITY COMPLEX - so anything that will make him feel or appear superior to his fellow Nigeria, he will do with impunity- just to feel a little better about himself.,. that’s why we spray money at event to make who don’t have money to spray to feel less than us, that’s why we love titles - Chief Dr Senator Politician Evangelist George Musa Olu Okoye CFR, PhD, mni, MD, MBA etc,.. it’s all about feeling inferior

you gerrit? 😁

Wise man.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by jaxxy(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2023
malel1:

But boko haram and UGM have been beating and even killing ur soldiers , what have they done about it ?

Criminals and terrorist can come face to face with soldiers they try to ambush them.

Those are nit my concern I'm talk about students know how to behave.

Those soldiers did nothing because they know u are students. Don't let them change it for u.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by malel1: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

Continue talking rubbish. I am only advising u on how to deal with soldiers respectfully.

U want to behave like animals. Nothing u can do that soldiers have not seen b4. If soldiers start now una go run.

Why haven’t they started with boko haram ? Since they have seen all ?
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

They are trained to kill. If u haven't seen the other side of soldiers doesn't mean u should axt like a person with no sense.

The students are not the owners of the school u have a school authority. Report the incident.

I have not seen any country were students or civilians beat the Military cos they know what the military can do.

Here civilians will be forming don jazzy untill e red.

Soldiers are not only trained to kill, they also get to take self-awareness trainings or courses.

You think soldiers only go to war to kill? You have never had about the many programs that soldiers implement during war, including free medical care and even rescue missions.

Soldiers are not zombies. Soldiers are human beings who are expected to be in control of their emotions.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2023
malel1:

😂😂😂😂 I think say na only soldier sabi that clearance , didn’t know students can clear person too

Omoh, that student don clear better grass for him secondary school days, I swear... grin grin

Even the Army man no understand himself when e later try get up!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Fujiyama: 10:17am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:
u do not physically engage soldiers. U report them.

U attack them anything u see u take it like that.

Soldiers are mostly peaceful untill u cross ur boundaries.

^^^

Nonsense.

A soldier hit my car in VI years ago.

We both came down from our cars. He was at fault but he adamantly refused to take responsibility. We exchanged words and he just jumped into his bus and drove into Bonny Camp. I followed him there and reported the matter. Nothing came out of it. So much for reporting. undecided

I am not in favour of violence. I do not support the violence in Uniben but people are tired of being oppressed by Nigerian soldiers.

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Fujiyama: 10:19am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

Criminals and terrorist can come face to face with soldiers they try to ambush them.

Those soldiers did nothing because they know u are students. Don't let them change it for u.

^^^
undecided

Its clear you're just trolling. No point engaging you further.

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by jaxxy(m): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^

Nonsense.

A soldier hit my car in VI years ago.

We both came down from our cars. He was at fault but he adamantly refused to take responsibility. We exchanged words and he just jumped into his bus and drove into Bonny Camp. I followed him there and reported the matter. Nothing came out of it. So much for reporting. undecided

I am not in favour of violence. I do not support the violence in Uniben but people are tired of being oppressed by Nigerian soldiers.

So even if he was a civilian and thst happened the solution us to fight hill an animal?

people should learn how to think properly oo
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Patriotic9ja(m): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2023
KushLyon:
grin

@ pics: We call this "gather brushing" that year for Benin. The students did very well. I'm impressed

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by jaxxy(m): 10:21am On Feb 03, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Soldiers are not only trained to kill, they also get to take self-awareness trainings or courses.

You think soldiers only go to war to kill? You have never had about the many programs that soldiers implement during war, including free medical care and even rescue missions.

Soldiers are not zombies. Soldiers are human beings who are expected to be in control of their emotions.

I have told u the truth about 90% of soldiers. And I have told u not to physically engage them.

U will not know if the soldier.is just a nurse or a combatant untill ur madness comes down if it's not too late by then.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by martineverest(m): 10:29am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:
Students should learn to be law abiding. The only reason they can lock their gates and make noise is because they are students.
u get sense so?... Can't u read?

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Fujiyama: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

So even if he was a civilian and thst happened the solution us to fight hill an animal?

people should learn how to think properly oo

^^^
I think you're trolling on this thread but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt - one last time.

No, the solution to a problem is not to fight like an animal, whether the offender is civilian or soldier.

You said civilians should report errant soldiers and I just told you my experience. The students at Uniben clearly do not have my kind of patience.

Nigerian soldiers are habitually involved in this kind of rubbish - for decades they have been doing this! Civilians have tolerated this nonsense for far too long.

Everyone has a breaking point.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Midehi3(f): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2023
Asgard13:

one talking to himself and wishing herself .. enjoy how your life is..

Nexf!

Fool, all your comments here are full of evil, continue like that and watch how your life will get messed up, enjoy while it last

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by ballerman(m): 10:33am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

she solider go leave him work come kpai u mumu. Solider are trained they mind their business untill u cross ur boundaries.

If soldiers want to wipe all of u for that school na sorry. idiots
I can see you are one of those untrained animal in military uniform.. you will soon meet your Waterloo in the hands of BH... inshallah

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by okuta007: 10:33am On Feb 03, 2023
NwaliE01:

Wise man.

Thanks 😊

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Asgard13: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2023
Midehi3:

Fool, all your comments here are full of evil, continue like that and watch how your life will get messed up, enjoy while it last

Senseless post

From your post and pics .. be like your senseless already

Next!
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Midehi3(f): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2023
Asgard13:

Senseless post

From a senseless being ..

From your post and pics .. be like your senseless too

Next!
I have told you my own, if you like rant from now till eternity, na you sabi, repent

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by BeanX(m): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2023
OVB123:
Trust Edo youths, u do anyhow you c anyhow. We no dey do meke-meke for edo state. Mtcheeew!
Until one bullet enter your skull, if you like mess with Naija soldiers wey no get joy.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by gfelo(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2023
can u compare their warfare to soldier salary that is the point until Nigeria get it right, if not it will continue like this
Fujiyama:

^^^

undecided

Don't talk about sacrifice when it involves these people in green uniforms.

There are real professionals in this country who sacrifice their lives so that others may live. We don't see these professionals involved in this sort of nonsense. Nurses, lab technicians and other medical staff take blood samples from people with highly contagious diseases. Some of them die if they contract these diseases, yet I have never, ever seen a nurse or doctor push their way to the front of a queue and say we should 'respect' their uniform.

Rubbish.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by udemzyudex(m): 10:40am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

u do not physically engage soldiers. U report them.

U attack them anything u see u take it like that.

Soldiers are mostly peaceful untill u cross ur boundaries.

Person wey attack soldier wetin you think say dey him mind? Him no know say na soldier he dey attack?

But then if person beat soldier now,the next thing na to run go barrack go bring men come like cultist.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by BeanX(m): 10:40am On Feb 03, 2023
pretydiva:
They dealt with their soldier mercilessly grin. Omo! I miss my Alma mata
Big head
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Asgard13: 10:41am On Feb 03, 2023
Midehi3:

I have told you my own, if you like rant from now till eternity, na you sabi, repent

I nor come your mention.. you’ve been jumping upandan my mention

You no even fine..

Why the notice me.., ?

Out of 2 million monikers

Haba!

I no want

Na force..

Ah ah
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by SouthernPlateau: 10:42am On Feb 03, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Very good.

Bloody civilian 1-0 Soldiers

Home Match......I hope they win the Away match next encounter grin
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by omonnakoda: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

They are trained to kill. If u haven't seen the other side of soldiers doesn't mean u should axt like a person with no sense.

The students are not the owners of the school u have a school authority. Report the incident.

I have not seen any country were students or civilians beat the Military cos they know what the military can do.

Here civilians will be forming don jazzy untill e red.
American soldiers too are trained to kill
Even better trained.We never hear this nonsense

Would they try this in the North e.g. ABU?
Why not go and use their training against bandits?
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by bjdon: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2023
Uniben no be Leki Toll gate.
The army better calm down. Edo youths are as armed as they are!!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by udemzyudex(m): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

The highest wey dem go do na to open fire because of gun, no be all soldiers sabi combat sef,some no fit stand a civilian one on one.

Most civilians dey respect that uniform but some soldiers no dey respect themselves.

You jump queue as if that one is not enough you collect person phone break am when no be military check point you dey or you dey on assignment for there and you dey here dey defend nonsense cos you be soldier.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by John4B: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2023
I don't know why some naija soldiers are too uncivil. Why not plead with those on the queues to allow u withdraw, instead of using force as if they are not humans. Is that not intimidation? Moreover, in a sane clime, there should be at least one ATM machine in the barrack. Thank God no life was lost.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

I have told u the truth about 90% of soldiers. And I have told u not to physically engage them.

U will not know if the soldier.is just a nurse or a combatant untill ur madness comes down if it's not too late by then.

You are not even bothered that the soldiers caused the issue when they tried to bully the students.

Is that how soldiers behave everywhere?

The irony is that our soldiers are always well-behaved when they are on international assignments.

How can soldiers go and start destroying properties?

Very unprofessional, and disgraceful.

Can the US Army, the Chinese Army or the Indian Army be behaving like ruffians?
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by BeanX(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2023
Hendrixky:
..collect wetin

This na Benin city, edo state

If you do anyhow boys go give you wotowoto
No worry una go collect beatings and bullet wotowoto 😂😂
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by omonnakoda: 10:48am On Feb 03, 2023
Symptom. = student soldiers clash
Disease CBN decision to change naira and failure to provide adequate supply of notes
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Fujiyama: 10:48am On Feb 03, 2023
gfelo:
can u compare their warfare to soldier salary that is the point until Nigeria get it right, if not it will continue like this

^^^
If they have issues with their welfare package they should resign, retire, or take it up with their superiors or the government. Or they should grit their teeth and bear it. Nobody forced them to sign up.

You slyly inserted that bit about Nigeria getting it right. What does that mean? Nigeria is damn hard for everybody!

Because soldiers are unhappy with their conditions of service and their career choices in general, civilians should bear the brunt of their frustration? undecided That is nonsense.

I am sure when police misbehave, you call them out for it - and rightly so. How then can you support this routine foolishness by soldiers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef / Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry / Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.