Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. (5809 Views)

Bruhhhh LMAOOOOOO, Does Ur Wife or woman Do This / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by 44: 9:20am On Sep 10, 2011
Do U stomach it and continue 2 allow it? What if she always does it? What if she does it in public, in D presence of ur friends, family, or even ur kids? What would/should U do.
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by Sijo01(f): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2011
d person nor get respect, abi elder picture nor dey em parlor?

What Would/should U Do If your Wife Husband Or Girlfriend Boyfriend Insults U?
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by Mynd44: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2011
*Thinking*
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by Tosinville(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2011
Sorry my 17 girlfriends don't insult me just because of the fear not to lose me.
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by Mynd44: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2011
*Still thinking*
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by jakesund(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2011
Tosinville:

Sorry my 17 girlfriends don't insult me just because of the fear not to lose me.

why on earth would your 17 girlfriends insult you when the know you're a MUGU[s][/s] nice guy
wink wink
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by Tosinville(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2011
^^Mtcheew!
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by 195(f): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2011
lol
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by Exponental(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2011
Gf or wife, respest is reciprocal, giv her hers, n get urs.
Poster- It takes patience 2 manage a woman, be patient to get what u want.
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by 195(f): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2011
Exponental:

Gf or wife, respest is reciprocal, giv her hers, n get urs.
Poster- It takes patience 2 manage a woman, be patient to get what u want.

hmmm undecided
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by 44: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2011
@ Exponential, U dont get it. Just answer D simple question, dan trying 2 prove 2 us wat U think U knw. Cos people like U give out wrong impressions saying one thing and doing another thing.
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by tellwisdom: 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2011
My Gurl/wife INSULT MUA, *Mbanu angry* Only useless guys/gurls encounter such!
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by Mynd44: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2011
*Still thinking*
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by claremont(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2011
I hate people who condescend so low to the extent of hurling insults and abuse to a fellow human being. Therefore;

Girlfriend-- Break up the relationship for good.

Wife-- Divorce

They can both go and get someone else to exchange insults with! cool

1 Like

Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by dankol: 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2011
Girlfriend- end of d relationship afta several warnin
wife- God 4bid, i bear it . It is d price 2 pay 4 nt lookin intently b4 tieing d knot. Cos no mata hw secrecive she can b, i wld av seen d traces of her character nd perhaps blinded b love. Dats y a broken relationship is beta dan a broken mariage

1 Like

Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by HISchild: 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2011
we are, by GOD's grace (thus "pray without ceasing"- 1 Thess 5:17, for the strength of GOD) to love them even more and more, reprimanding them firmly, yet in love ,

"Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;" - Ephesians 5:25

"Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them." - Colossians 3:19

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” -2 Timothy 3:16-17

@claremont - there is to be no divorce for any reason -
"For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously" -    Malachi 2:16

"And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife. But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away." - 1 Corinthians 7:10-12

"Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder." - Matthew 19:6
---------------------
remind them that they are to be gentle and quiet - for,

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing." - Ephesians 5:22-24

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord." -  Colossians 3:18

"Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price. For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands: Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement. Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered." - 1 Peter 3:1-7 (conversation = conduct)
---------------

There should be no boyfriend-girlfriend situation, only marriage -
"Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband." - 1 Corinthians 7:1-3

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2011
I don't know why Christians keep visiting the Romance and Sex sections trying to show us "the Light". If you were to try it in a brothel or strip club, you'd be considered foolish. Una dey try am here and you think say you bright lol.

OT: If it's outside, ignore her so that only one fool is in the midst. If na inside, you fit deal with am lol. Verbally anyway.
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by claremont(m): 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2011
HISchild:

[size=14pt]@claremont[/size] - there is to be no divorce for any reason -
"For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously" -    Malachi 2:16

"And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife. But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away." - 1 Corinthians 7:10-12

"Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder." - Matthew 19:6
---------------------
remind them that they are to be gentle and quiet - for,

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing." - Ephesians 5:22-24

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord." -  Colossians 3:18

"Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price. For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands: Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement. Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered." - 1 Peter 3:1-7 (conversation = conduct)
---------------

There should be no boyfriend-girlfriend situation, only marriage -
"Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband." - 1 Corinthians 7:1-3

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4

I am NOT a Christian, so do NOT refer your bible passages to me please, thanks!
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by kobikwelu(m): 1:04am On Sep 11, 2011
girlfriend , u try it, u are off

wife, if u try it, ignore(silent treatment), na u go chop ur food at night,
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by Mynd44: 6:17am On Sep 11, 2011
^^^
I fail to see how that is a punishment
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by 44: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2011
@Mynd_44, r U still thinking?:@
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by r231(m): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2011
Loading. . . . . .
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by MrsChima1(f): 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2011
I would simply hit r231 tongue
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by r231(m): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2011
and i will hit you bck in the bedroom grin grin
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2011
stomach it or put your foot down.

what else can you do? box her down? mschew!

tell her off and give her an ultimatum. otherwise if you put up with it willingly then you deserve the mistreatment.
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by MrsChima1(f): 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2011
r231:

and i will hit you bck in the bedroom grin grin

You are so freaky. shocked tongue
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by r231(m): 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You are so freaky. shocked tongue

oh yea bebe grin grin grin

freaky is ma middle name grin grin
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by MrsChima1(f): 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

stomach it or put your foot down.

what else can you do? box her down? mschew!

tell her off and give her an ultimatum. otherwise if you put up with it willingly then you deserve the mistreatment.

Get Dsense!  He eviolating me ooo cry
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by 44: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2011
Nairalanders pls respond 2 dis topic.@Mynd-44, r U still thinking or has it turned into a full blown research?
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by skypon2002(m): 8:20am On Sep 13, 2011
jakesund:

why on earth would your 17 girlfriends insult you when the know you're a MUGU[s][/s] nice guy
wink wink

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2011
At that instance i may be shocked; especially if i did not see it coming. Of course no need slapping her or punching her, cos 1. I dont beat ladies and would never! 2. No need beating someone you'll injure, a weaker being(in most cases) 3. if you react angrily means she could be right about you afterall, and she just hit a nerve! If we are alone, i'll walk out on her, cool off and then demand an explanation---- especially if she's my wife! If she's my girlfriend, she'll be put on probation after she has given the explanation!
Now the public scenario is even more demeaning and most embarrassing! Keeping cool still does it! But. . . 
Re: What Would/should U Do If Ur Wife Or Girlfriend Insults U. by 44: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2011
sexkillz, hw do U forestall future occurrence

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) / These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You / My Girlfriend Did This To Me After I Refused To Suck Her Punnna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.