Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) (46878 Views)

Little Child Stares At Peter Obi's Posters In Taraba (picture) / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by sapele914(m): 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
peter0071:
the True unifier has landed in Lagos
But Na only Ndi Igbo artist dey perform?

8 Likes

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Deepfeel(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
sreamsense:

Is this the kind of crowd APC will pull in this kind of venue? Obi tried, but all these population that cann't fill TBS can't win Local government in Lagos expecially for structureless party like LP. Until obi can pull crowd in Lagos that is x2. 5 of APC in Lagos before LP can be taken serious in Lagos because during election more than half of these people are not likely to vote, they are just onlookers. Some are there because of entertainers they love while some jobless just saw crowd marching to TBS and they just decided to join them since they are not doing anything. All these will only amount to labouring in vain
I guess you had tears in your eyes while typing this , read it again and see the contradictions

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by peter0071(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kiss Daniel once performed for him... AY held a show for him... many artists are on the bus my dear brother. this is not an ethnic project...but a unification project
sapele914:
But Na only Ndi Igbo artist dey perform?

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by UnfairLife7(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
sapele914:
NLPolicewoman it is heshe.
The man o disguising like woman on nairaland πŸ˜€

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by ZombieTERROR: 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

Only if you know abokis will rather vote for stone than vote Nyamuri πŸ˜€

They will vote BULablu cheesy
so they will continue being the supporters that can't afford social media

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by UnfairLife7(m): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
ZombieTERROR:

Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by sapele914(m): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
The man o disguising like woman on nairaland πŸ˜€
It will soon appear shouting rule 2, I see it has already started shouting rule 2 on a previous post of yours?

Despicable Thing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Deepfeel(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

Your entire generation shall never know peace if Obi did not win

Oya say amenπŸ™

Why will my generation never know peace if that happens?
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by sapele914(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
ZombieTERROR:

Apga Judas, Pdp runaway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Finestgurlie(f): 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
angry
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Deepfeel(m): 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
hahahaha

I think say e go shock me naπŸ˜€
I think say e sure for you and your fellow demented obingo na πŸ˜€

Why are you scared to say amen to what is so sure for una biko?

Of course everyone is sure of his or her candidate , what brings family into it ?
What you said means nothing to me I don't believe in God or Satan
Listen kid , I'm not a political thug ready to die for politicians like you and your family
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by UnfairLife7(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
Deepfeel:

Of course everyone is sure of his or her candidate , what brings family into it ?
What you said means nothing to me I don't believe in God or Satan
Listen kid , I'm not a political thug ready to die for politicians like you and your family
shut up old clown

You don't know more than a sitting governor who categorically state that Obi knows he won't come a distant third in the coming election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Deepfeel(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
shut up old clown

You don't know more than a sitting governor who categorically state that Obi knows he won't come a distant third in the coming election
The sitting governor or whoever he is has only one vote just like me
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by UnfairLife7(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2023
Deepfeel:

The sitting governor or whoever he is has only one vote just like me
Hahahahaha

Politics na your mate πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Deepfeel(m): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

Politics na your mate πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
And what does that mean?
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by ictplotter(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
Deepfeel:

This election will shock you , I grew up in the north, and I will tell you hausa's don't hate Igbos as you believe , this election will shock you ,things will gradually return to the way it was during the days of zik , Bello and awolowo
Before two bastard igbo Biafra men put the country into crisis n tribal coup. That is Patrick Chukwuma Nzeogwu and Aguiyi Ironsi.

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by UnfairLife7(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
Deepfeel:

And what does that mean?
Go sleep biko

I'm done engaging youπŸ˜€
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Deepfeel(m): 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
ictplotter:

Before two bastard igbo Biafra men put the country into crisis n tribal coup. That is Patrick Chukwuma Nzeogwu and Aguiyi Ironsi.
Old story
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Psquare fighting for their pockets, everybody's protecting their interests cheesy grin, and the poor masses and commons, for a weird rsn, this people think El rufai, Yahaya bello are fighting for them about the new naira redesign πŸ‘Ž
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by femisplash: 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:
With all the attack on buses conveying people to the TBS and the refusal of BRT buses to take people, OBIdients still made their way there.
Some even risked the speedboats to get there

So Proud of the OBIdients

Those stranded on the roads have used the opportunity for campaigns.

Everywhere in Lagos today is feeling the vibe.
Consolation.. grin Suddenly ALL Obidient bus drivers in Lagos have refused to move people to Obi rally.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Amumaigwe: 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
renderme:

Peter Obi was on stage already. Its 2:53pm.

I honestly expected TBS to be full based on the traffic but only part of the ground was filled. The stands were pretty much empty. The first row on one side of the stands was filled. The rows at the back of the stage and the other sides were pretty much all empty.

Reporting lies from one PO Lagos rally thread to another. You no get job ni?

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by renderme: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Amumaigwe:

Reporting lies from one PO Lagos rally thread to another. You no get job ni?

I am sure i have only been on two obi threads concerning Tafawa Balewa Square because i was interested in the turnout. I have not mentioned anything in any other obi in lagos thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Panic As Bombs Hit Gunmen’s Hideouts, FG Goes After IPOB / EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud / Breaking News: Atiku Decams From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.