Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) (46886 Views)

Little Child Stares At Peter Obi's Posters In Taraba (picture) / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by peter0071(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
i laugh at your comment. Someone that Put anambraians on the map of vehicle assembling. Someone that made billionaires by empowering them to import bikes and other machineries... we don't produce touts like MC Oluomo
Tareq1105:

Someone who couldn't unite Igbos in the south east want to unite Nigeria and Nigerians.

Someone that sacked non Anambran Ibos in the civil service of Anambra State want to unite Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Two upcoming artists trying to revive dead career.

Too bad obituary could not convince Wizkid, Burna or Davido to join his failure of a campaign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Ceejay57: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

Only if you know abokis will rather vote for stone than vote Nyamuri 😀

it's nothing
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
shegra58:
because they gave us an oversized venue kiss
hahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Stanleyucee(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
igbotormentor:
Why is their back empty
urchins and "empty" be like akara and bread.... Are you sure they don't have "empty" brain just asking because everything about them seems to be empty 😂

1 Like

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Rinoxy: 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
renderme:

Peter Obi was on stage already. Its 2:53pm.

I honestly expected TBS to be full based on the traffic but only part of the ground in front of stage was filled.
Also in the stands only one row on one side was filled. All the rows at the back of the stage and the other sides were pretty much all empty.

Edited - Here is actual drone view when obi was on stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m00-UoZ4d5Y
Because he doesn't pay crowd like some do.
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by sapele914(m): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
peter0071:
i laugh at your comment. Someone that Put anambraians on the map of vehicle assembling. Someone that made billionaires by empowering them to import bikes and other machineries... we don't produce touts like MC Oluomo
Obidunce Obidient, how old were you when ANAMCO was commissioned in Anambra State?

Oblivious myopic Mumurist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by peter0071(m): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
this is typical of Bulaba people... you are quick to insult instead of engaging in a meaningful arguement... just like your old principal...

park well werey
sapele914:
Obidunce Obidient, how old were you when ANAMCO was opened in Anambra State?

Oblivious myopic Mumurist.

1 Like

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
So why are you cryng about the picture 🤓🤓

Read the comment, e resemble cry. Rest abeg. Doing too much, Bye
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by elonize(m): 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:
With all the attack on buses conveying people to the TBS and the refusal of BRT buses to take people, OBIdients still made their way there.
Some even risked the speedboats to get there

So Proud of the OBIdients

Those stranded on the roads have used the opportunity for campaigns.

Everywhere in Lagos today is feeling the vibe.
no wonder I said,d place suppose full die cos d ppo for lagos, sm of dem don tire for tinubu ,.I dont know y dey av to go to dis length.

2 Likes

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Dangrace01: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2023
IbileIfe:

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos by trutharena: 6:37pm
Below are some of the aerial view of Peter Obi rally in TBS. This image was taken while Peter obi is speaking on stage.
(Quote) (Report) 19 Likes (Like) 4 Shares grin

Vote Peter Obi for president

1 Like

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2023
"Nice Development." (Nods Approvingly)

"It is good to see people have hope and desire
for a better Nigeria even though the Country
is Hard."
(Goes back to trying to fold a paper 7 times)
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Yenny4real(f): 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
kay1one:
Tinubu s last stronghold goes to the dust!

Congratulations Obi!
Obi will not even get 10% in lagos😁😁 they decieve yourselves

1 Like

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by 5starMan: 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

Only if you know abokis will rather vote for stone than vote Nyamuri 😀
So they will prefer a coward tribe?
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by morocco97(m): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
kay1one:
Tinubu s last stronghold goes to the dust!

Congratulations Obi!
Really? Lol
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Abokisulay(m): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2023
Scanty rally by the Ipob opportunist

1 Like

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Abokisulay(m): 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2023
The hungry twins wey no get sen.se, always twerking for politicians.

Yet them go open their stin.king mouth dey insult people. Useless tribal bigots

1 Like

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by ufotunang: 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2023
igbotormentor:
Why is their back empty
...as e dey pain them...e dey sweet obi-dients
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
ufotunang:
...as e dey pain them...e dey sweet obi-dients

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by ufotunang: 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
Majority of the people in TBS are people that were paid by Labour party.

₦20m was paid for Mobilisation fee

...as e dey pain them..e dey sweet obi-dients
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Ogahp: 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
Parachoko:
Which ground is filled up?

Show evidence

I don show you evidence the ground is not filled up

Show evidence say is filled up
who that one help,abeg shift, you no go school
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Buksaylor: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
renderme:

I meant people were mostly on the grounds in front of the stage and the first row of the right side. I think we are both using filled wrongly. I mean areas that had plenty people congregating. TBS definitely wasn't up to half capacity.

You have time to answer an urchin?
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by DaddyCork: 4:11am On Feb 12, 2023
renderme:
P-Square performs as Labour Party's Peter Obi campaigns in Lagos State. - ChannelsTV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DnHtXQoTuc

Source:
https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1624408587559927809?cxt=HHwWgoDU-Z_Ah4stAAAA

Peter obi is gay....i have video evidense!!!!(no oofencsse) angry
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by DaddyCork: 4:50am On Feb 12, 2023
peter0071:

Sir u produced nnamdi kanu...the captured terrrrrorist scum who will die in jail smiley
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Ruthless70: 7:56am On Feb 12, 2023
renderme:
P-Square performs as Labour Party's Peter Obi campaigns in Lagos State. - ChannelsTV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DnHtXQoTuc

Source:
https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1624408587559927809?cxt=HHwWgoDU-Z_Ah4stAAAA

Igbo party.
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by shegra58: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2023
igbotormentor:
hahahahahaha

Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by peter0071(m): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2023
dreamer spotted. Use your PVC my guy
DaddyCork:

Sir u produced nnamdi kanu...the captured terrrrrorist scum who will die in jail smiley
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Deepfeel(m): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2023
williaam:

You are so funny to say this!
Election just make people to cook up untrue stories, it a known fact that after the civil war, the north or Hausa-Fulani as u call them, have had this hatred and animosity towards the folks in the East called the Igbos

After the civil war the first election held in 1978 Shagari pick an igbo as his running mate and he won , the hatred you people think the north has for the Igbos is exaggerated , there are millions of Igbos living in the north and you will never hear northerners verbally attacking the Igbos and calling themselves landlords like Yoruba do
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Deepfeel(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2023
AmotekunSW:

That was before Bello and Balewa was killed by Coup plotters who refused to kill Zik and their kinsmen.
Yes I know
Re: Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video) by Deepfeel(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2023
merrymike47:
what part of the north are you referring to please? I guess Kaduna
Is kaduna , not north enough?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / Abdullahi Abubakar: Best Governor In 2015 / Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.